Iceland is poised to become the first European country to outlaw male circumcision amid signs that the ritual common to...

>Iceland is poised to become the first European country to outlaw male circumcision amid signs that the ritual common to both Judaism and Islam may be a new battleground over religious freedom.

>A bill currently before the Icelandic parliament proposes a penalty of up to six years in prison for anyone carrying out a circumcision other than for medical reasons. Critics say the move, which has sparked alarm among religious leaders across Europe, would make life for Jews and Muslims in Iceland unsustainable.

>One in three men globally is thought to be circumcised, the vast majority for religious or cultural reasons. Many Jews and Muslims fear the issue of circumcision could become a proxy for antisemitism and Islamophobia, pointing to similar tensions over religious dress and the ritual slaughter of animals for meat.

>Muslim and Jewish leaders attacked the proposal, while Cardinal Reinhard Marx, president of the Catholic Church in the European Union, said the bill was a "dangerous attack" on religious freedom. "The criminalisation of circumcision is a very grave measure that raises deep concern."

>The Icelandic bill says the circumcision of young boys violates their rights and is incompatible with the United Nations convention on the rights of the child. It draws a parallel with female genital mutilation, already outlawed in most European countries.

>The bill says circumcisions are performed without anaesthesia, and claims the procedure is often carried out "in homes that are not sterile, and not by doctors but by religious leaders. There is a high risk of infections under such conditions that may lead to death."

>...Boys who wish to be circumcised for religious or cultural reasons can do so when they reach an age at which they "understand what is involved in such an action", it suggests.

theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/18/iceland-ban-male-circumcision-first-european-country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poll-claims-that-no-icelanders-under-25-believe-god-created-the-universe-a6816226.html
lifesitenews.com/news/new-report-iceland-aborts-100-of-babies-with-down-syndrome
web.archive.org/web/20070218224659/http://www.health.state.ny.us/diseases/communicable/herpes/newborns/2006-05-08_letter_to_rabbis.htm
vosizneias.com/112847/2012/09/02/new-york-rabbis-say-theyll-defy-state-law-on-metzitzah-bpeh/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Circumcision is one of the things that has always triggered me the most. I don't know how nobody speaks against that while the media and NGOs openly criticise (and they are right) the female mutilation, but for cutting the dick they never say anything.

>Muslim and Jewish leaders attacked the proposal

for things like this the enemies of the Western civilization sure do agree, incredible

>religious leaders across Europe, would make life for Jews and Muslims in Iceland unsustainable

As if that wasn't the whole point.

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

That pic always makes me so hard.

New “no tipping” law

OY VEY WHY DOESN'T ICELAND LOVE JEWS AND WANT TO KNIFE APART THEIR PENISES

HOW INTOLERANT

I was really shocked to find out that it's normal in the USA for people to be cut. Really fucking weird and stupid.

how does it feel when you have sex while cut?

It feels like a Russian hacked my ding dong.

>Muslim and Jewish leaders attacked the proposal

something that never gets mentioned is there have already been legal attempts to alter thing related to this; e.g. regarding consent and who can give that (whether it needs to be a direct parent or just a member of the family).

jews have also complained about the idea it should involve an anesthetic as, something that's not mentioned, is the rabbi's believe the pain involved >is< part of the process; acknowledging it does actually hurt (being the owner of a none mangled dick, i can assure other user's it definitely would hurt, a lot). there are videos of it being done around with kids either screaming themselves into a catatonic state or they've cut the audio out and replaced it with music.

part of the jewish version is also basically sucking the kids dick supposed to prevent infection. modern biology says, that is precisely >how< to cause an infection.

whenever these things have been brought up, the rabbi's basically group together and mass protest whoever's criticising it with hundreds of letters claiming its religious interference / intolerance.

if you look up the wiki article for the actual jewish ceremony itself, as opposed to the medical procedure, you'll find out more.

there is also a very active effort to justify it going on. previously they were claiming it helps 'lower the rates of penis cancer'. which basically doesn't exist.

now they're claiming (on the basis of a study done in north africa i think) that it lowers the rates of herpes transmission and that this lowers the rates of cervical cancer. there are a million and one ways to skew such a study; e.g. on the basis of who you select for the groups, where they're from, background, what you tell them before and after (if they've been provided with information about stds and photos of the side effects whilst being circumcised, and the others haven't etc).

same, when I was a kid and someone told me that I wouldn't believe it

Only in the land of freedom and self-rule

ironically, the jews have already run the experiment that totally invalidates all of their claims. the vast majority of the US population was circumcised and the majority still are. the situation is entirely the reverse in europe, barely anyone is. if there was any significant medical justification for it, you couldn't really get a better example; a clinical trial involving half a billion or so people, with zero gain (there would be a blatant difference in disease rates between the two....... if it existed, which it doesn't).

Good move, all of Europe should follow suit.
>jews and muslims are angry
So what? Fuck them. If you want to chop foreskins go do so in your retarded country.

>there is also a very active effort to justify it going on
Would be interested in seeing documentation of how circumcision advocacy of the described type takes place. What I've seen mostly focuses on people like Brian Morris, who seems to be some kind of purposeful scapegoat/ fall guy.

Cutting up your childs genitalia is something i have never considered to be "someones religious freedom". The was alot of fuzz about female circumsion but for some reason its ok for males to have a piece of their penis cut off.

So long as the choice is back in the hands of the patient, not the parent.

Why is male circumcision okay? Female circumcision is done for religious reasons at various places in the world and it's considered serious taboo in western countries, how is male circumcision so widely accepted considering this?

The funniest thing for me to hear is that it improves male sexual performance. It does - but at the cost of sensitivity. So yeah; if my parents were sick fucks who wanted to follow the teachings of Kellogg and curb unholy masturbation habits sex wouldn't feel as good as it does, but I'd last longer due to needing more stimulation to achieve orgasm. I'm OK with that.

"Female genital mutilation" is bad.
Weird but true.
Normal? How about you? All I know is condoms decrease a minor sensation to the glans.

Thank goodness it's slowing down in America too because many insurance companies stopped covering the procedure by default. So, if you want to cut tour kid you have to pay out of pocket for it and many parents just opt to not get it done.

>call self first world nation
>literally mutilate your newborn sons because your jew and muslim overlords demand it

Inb4 muh smegma memes...it's like those idiots never shower or have access to clean water

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN WITH FOREGEN

>Insurance companies stopped covering the procedure
Did the Jews jew their own Jewish practice?

There was a brit in some thread or other who had some horrible problem where he just didn't really enjoy sex at all and never had an orgasm, so what he did was just set a timer and thrusted away for about half an hour and after timer went off he'd stop.

He said girls loved it. He was pretty miserable.

its riddled throughout journal entries / newspaper reports / replies to blog & newspaper entries / blog entries etc.

since i'm sitting in a library, don't want to be looking at dick pics, and have other things to do, you'll have to do some searching around, but if you look up things like 'benefits of circumcision' etc, you'll probably start bumping into the websites / blogs etc. i wouldn't be surprised if many of the comments / responses where being left by the ppl writing the article.

there's a journal article either in 'the british medical journal' or 'the lancet' where they basically point out "it's bullshit"; there's zero medical benefit beyond just getting washed.

the sole reason for it even being close to being allowed is the jewish influence within government.

all you need to do is change the body parts etc.

e.g. police find some guy cutting bits of kids ears off and spitting on them. they'd launch them straight in the maximum security nonce watch wing.

there is actual medical justification for just cutting girls tits off, as breast cancer is actually quite a significant risk to girls. imagine trying that and the response it'd provoke. there are also many other ways to prevent / fix the disease that don't involve chopping tits off kids.

and that is an actual disease risk. the circumcision thing is purely jewish bullshit.

its kind of like the way presidential candidates now basically need to appease the jews to have any chance whatsoever of getting to the white house. and now the majority of the population is also circumcised. fucking crazy.

less common now due to the large numbers of smelly brown people. And maybe not suprisingly Californian hippies.

Sounds like he could get paid for that lol

i watched a program about that were some of the guys were trying to stretch the skin back to replace it. that's better than nothing but the skin that's cut off isn't just numb skin, they're also cutting nerves off the end of your dick, so its definitely never going to feel the same again.

if only it fucking was

Men provide. Women appreciate.

Lads, how do we meme the criminalisation of circumcision?
Nothing would piss (((them))) off more.
I think we need to come at it from a completely fedora/secular/atheist angle.
"No religion has the right to mutilate a child without their permission!!!" etc

Get a load of famous liberal atheists on board, praising how progressive the law would be.

He was worried about being able to have a child, and was surprised that there seems to be cum in the condom afterward, so he figured if he didn't use a condom maybe the process would result in a baby.

>the sole reason for it even being close to being allowed is the jewish influence within government.
I need sources on this specifically.

Most of the rest of what you said is commonplace.

can you fuck off with the circumcision threads? no one cares and it changes nothing.

also it's not even exclusively jewish.

I understand the nerves deal. Previous poster talked about the fendalum.

>my Israel-flag-waving parents had a rabbi doctor suck blood out of my penis when I was a few days old

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poll-claims-that-no-icelanders-under-25-believe-god-created-the-universe-a6816226.html

lifesitenews.com/news/new-report-iceland-aborts-100-of-babies-with-down-syndrome

>muh fedora feminist island

It raises awareness for future generations?

>no one cares
how can possibly someone not care about cutting the dick for religious reasons? even more when the one who is cut cannot even decide by himself?

>Mushky Feldman
Kek. I'd have been proud to come up with that name on here.

>Reinhard Marx
>Marx

>sources

here's one, where (also ironically enough, they're trying to prevent them spreading infections by circumcising kids, this was related to three of the kids ending up with herpes after being circumcised by one guy, with one of them dying as a result of it):

web.archive.org/web/20070218224659/http://www.health.state.ny.us/diseases/communicable/herpes/newborns/2006-05-08_letter_to_rabbis.htm

moar:

vosizneias.com/112847/2012/09/02/new-york-rabbis-say-theyll-defy-state-law-on-metzitzah-bpeh/

THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT. CIRCUMCISION IS A CONSPIRACY TO SELL WRINKLE CREAMS TO WOMEN. FIBROBLAST CELLS ARE HARVESTED FROM FORESKINS

>for religious reasons
what if it's not? and who cares whether if jews do it or not? they're still jews.

>it changes nothing
I suppose it doesn't if you've never had a proper dick, just like how people who are born blind don't grief over it since they never had the gift of sight in the first place.

Parents who ask for their newborn kid to have his dick mutilated should be shot in the head.

>why would someone care about something?

well its hard to describe your normal and mine is different, but the pleasure makes me cum in like 10 minutes if we do it fast and more if not. Condoms prolong it to 20~ minutes and up accordingly.

Daily reminder that all your big-brand food and beauty products contain traces of semen, menstrual blood, foreskin tissue, breast milk etc etc etc
It's all part of the elite's sick rituals.

If I'd ever gotten in with that crowd I would absolutely be doing the same sort of things for the lulz. Normal people just don't have a mind capable of understanding it.

I dont blame Iceland for trying to blame this sick ritual.

look at this shit.

This. Same with halal and kosher slaughter. Go all Animal Liberation Front on them.

It almost makes me have compassion for the Jews.

If you can't see how this would be a significant moral and cultural victory against the jew (and muslims) then you are blind.

Kys christfag

>t. a racist liberal

Every country should ban circumcision outside of medical treatment, with absolutely no exemptions for religious practice.
t. Jew

Iceland triggers the christian LARP faggot because they euthanize retards and don't believe in rabbi yeshua. My sides

>being this fucking sick and morally bankrupt
This is why I hate people saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" when It should be "Hitler did something right"

Religious circumcisers belong in a locked psych ward or a prison cell.

Fuck off faggot.
If you aren't a Christian you don't belong here.

Thank protestants and the bible.

Halal and kosher is a nightmare to campaign against.
Most animal rights folk and vegans they get on tv to discuss the topic usually end up taking a "well all slaughter is cruel to me" or "killing animals is wrong full stop" sort of position.
Ends up killing (pardon the pun) the debate.

Circumcision/fgm is the one we should go after hard.

So it's fine to give blowjobs to little kids when jews do it?

>250 Jews
>1500 Muslims
What the blasted fuck are they doing in Iceland? They should be deported at the earliest opportunity

>you aren't a Christian you don't belong here
Lel. Cred Forums has never been a christcunt board and never will be

OY VEY EMBRACE DIVERSITY STOP BEING INTOLERANT BACKWARD NIGGERS BELONG EVERYWHERE

Ah yeah, I see what you mean

I went to Iceland last summer and I didn't see even one non-white person (except japanese tourists), even in Reykjavik

MUH SKIN FLAB IS WORTH EVERYTHING FOR ME
DICK CHEESE IS WHITE

>friend is having a kid
>tell him and his girlfriend not to circumcise
>baby is born
>he gets circumcised
>ask friend's girlfriend why they did it
>"cuz"
I fucking hate women. Outlawing it is the only way to prevent retards from ruining their kids

Geyser all the kikes

BEIEVE ME GOIM
UNCUT DICK IS THE BEST

There are about 1.5% Jews in the US, yet they infest everything and cause global warfare and suffering. Meanwhile you could fit several Icelands into the US where you would only see white people.

It's just crazy. And the only Jewish solution is to funnel in more niggers, as if slavery in the US wasn't a horrible mistake also run by the Jews, niggers, and mudslimes.

Maybe becouse their fathers, grandfathers and futher down the line ancestors were also circumcised?
But of course rootles fedoras don't fucking get it.

Your friend is a spineless faggot. Drop him immediately.
I could not be friends with someone who would allow such a thing. It's disgusting.

>it's okay to do retarded, harmful and unnecessary things because people 200 years ago also did it

>I could not be friends with someone who keeps his ancestor's tradition

If their ancestry is European, they weren't circumcised.

>t. a progressive

>I want my son's dick to look like mine, and my father's, and his father's
What the fuck are you even saying? Literally only the Jews do this

bump

daily reminder society discriminates against non-circumcised members, and that this is likely a Jewish trick

If you look up the history of excuses for it, you'll see this is just plan R or whatever after the earlier part of the alphabet. It's actually pretty humorous the lengths they've gone through to try justify it; obviously therefore none of which are the real reason.

>jew cut off your penis
>jews start a company offering your penis back

Truly gods chosen merchants you just can't beat them when it comes to business

Lol xD this is gold, Iceland is te only sane place on earth.. but then again they also got their issues like forced equal pay for women and men.

Jew confirmed

mind blow, LIZARD PEOPLE FFS WAKE UP NOT A DRILL

It's a country with the population of a small City, and somehow they have to worry about offending Jews and Muslims? How many are even there?

We used to stone people to death too.

We should do it.

a mans glans should be exposed. it's clean and masculine.

on the other hand his foreskin should never ever be removed unless as a medical necessity.. it's an integral part of the penis.

there is a third way. come and join the discussion with men that have taught their foreskin to stay permanently retracted, exposing and expanding the glans, staying clean while remaining completely healthy, sensitive and intact at the pulled back forums

>Cardinal Marx

Normal man, it's good.

OY VEY IF ICELAND DOESN'T BEG AND SCRAPE FOR ISRAEL IT WILL SIGNAL A GLOBAL HOLOCAUST

Pastor Steven Anderson tells the trugh about Iceland:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38

t. Ahmed al-Saladin Muhammad Abdullah

Just feels good man. Like sex. Honestly, a lot of girls here are grossed out by foreskin

Basically, yeah. It's 'OK' for them to literally slice up and suck the blood out of babies dicks.

>lol faggots giving a shit about dicks

Usafag here, had phimosis and ppv on mine, paid $2500 for a doc who specializes in it. Looks 100x better and feels better.
But i do agree baby circumcision is fucked up, its up to the fucking individual. And babies dicks are too small to do a perfect job compared to full grown.
Also to the faggots who think $2500 is alot, LMAO

El comerciante

The only deal I know is being able to show women the full portion of my glans for a quick no touch inspection. I expect the same and will follow up with a full mutual inspection if it goes that far.

Talking about a friend who got circumcised 2 years ago because he got tricked by his doctor
>he started buying lube to fap because his room started to stink of spit
>he lasts a bit longer during sex but lost some sensitivity
>bjs feel different because girls can't play with the foreskin with their tongues anymore
>Girls find circumcised dicks weird

As a cut American I agree the practice is barbarous, but I have literally never needed lube or spit to masturbate and I can go 3-5 times a day easily.

femanon here, ill sleep with cut or uncut, but afterwards i tell my friends if he has a normal dick or a dog one. size too but that's a given lol

Wow, daddy must be proud of you.

bump

snip the tip, get the whip

Has anyone actually linked those articles yet? I can't find them at all, only images of it.

They don't snip the tip. They cut off most of the shaft.

Good for Iceland but even more funny since they got their first cancer, i mean rabbi

This triggers Le jewpenis Amerimutt

You are a (((Nigger)))