Hello Cred Forums, I am apart of the Hollywood elite. For the next hour...

Hello Cred Forums, I am apart of the Hollywood elite. For the next hour, I will be willing to expose some of the secrets of our trade.

Feel free to ask me any related questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuriystasyuk.com/moving-mountains-a-literal-reading-of-the-bible-teaches-psychokinesis/
crazydaysandnights.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell us who the weak links are.

Who are the people who have done the worst that we could dig up the easiest

Why do that when all the information is public just covered up.

proof or sage faggot

you already larped this thread at least once before, nobody gives a shit

the clintons relate to almost every celebrity put in your field of view, they legit have human breeding centres.

How many children have you fucked?

Sage and report off topic and shit threads.

kys faggot

How much are you guys shitting your pants over society waking up to the tricks that have been played on them for decades?

Also, does the pedophile busts frighten members of you?

1) How much money do you have
2) Can I have some money?

I was forced to abandon it due to external factors.

For the sake of my own safety I cannot give out specific names. But lower levels of government are your best targets.

None.

None of them are shitting their pants at all. Everything is going according to plan, and all attempts made by the alt-right is ultimately futile. They, and by they I mean who you refer to as the Jews, have an iron grip on this country in every manner. While the election of Trump was unexpected, he is still kept under heel by pharmaceuticals being slipped into his coffee.

Pedophile busts on the other hand do cause a lot of problems. But it is also useful to find out who is in the government that is not yet controlled, and they, obviously, must be "replaced." They do not cause fright, but as said, they make things much more difficult. Epstein, for example, had to have a clone made to serve his prison sentence.

That's Syria m8. But I don't doubt the elite paedophile network has developed something similar after their usual recruitment techniques failed. It goes hand in hand with drugs, and there are now entire industrial estates dedicated to prepping drugs, so one can assume that sort of area would be worth investigating for related paedo-farms.

Are they human?

What is the most shocking thing you can tell us?

Yeah okay it's a LARP guys. Move along

The first time in my life i have to agree with a jew. What a timeline

Why do you have to say that.

Now everybody thinks it's real dufus.

Explain to me how they would clone someone and have it of the same age.

>For the sake of my own safety I cannot give out specific names.
Bollocks m8. If I had the inside info I'd be screaming it on Cred Forums every hour until the mods finally banned me. I don't buy that line any more than I buy the "UFO insiders" who all magically signed a piece of paper sayingthey can't go into details and are actually honouring it whilst at the same time flogging a book pretending to reveal government collusion. That is not how whistleblowers operate m8, it runs counter to human nature. It's also how we know Snowdon is CIA btw. As are most professional disinformation "witnesses".

Put out or fuck off pal.

this is a shit larp
1/10
saged

>Are they human?
Yes of course. The reptilians you hear about, are demons, many of the uppers are possessed by them.

>What is the most shocking thing you can tell us?
Blood libel sacrifice is real and hundreds of thousands of victims are chosen every year, generally during passover, to be sacrificed. Consuming their (the children's) flesh is also commonplace.

Actors and actresses then are "initiated" (into the Satanic occult) must first do something illegal/immoral on film, which then can be used as blackmail against them if they speak out, which will destroy all their credibility. Those who attempt to do so anyways are generally killed and replaced with actors or cloned. Actors are more preferable though, less work and cheaper.

wthats the most paranormal thing you experienced through the power of faith?

do you believe your words have power?

>wthats the most paranormal thing you experienced through the power of faith?
What faith in what deity are we referring to?

>do you believe your words have power?
People, especially people here, do not realize just how powerful words can be. If someone who is in communion with God is wronged by another, and he curses them, they will be quite literally cursed, generally presentable by a new form of illness or malady. From what I've gathered, these can be lifted by prayer and repentance.

Satanic curses on the other hand are also real, but will have no effect on Christians, ones with real faith. However, the large masses of the faithless will easily fall victim to it, due to the lack of the Holy Spirit within them, they may yet be given to extreme illness, or even possessed.

For these curses to be valid there must be emotional power behind it though. The aura surrounding the words is what gives them power. So getting angry at someone on a videogame and saying "curse you" will have no effect.

sage

This thread is not /pol related

Inb4 "where do you think you are?"

Just fuck off with this random garbage.

This is not your personal blog. FUCK OFF.

im talking about the "faith little as a mustard seed" to move mountains thing

>yuriystasyuk.com/moving-mountains-a-literal-reading-of-the-bible-teaches-psychokinesis/

>apart
So you're not hollywood elite? Why do we care?

Saged, 0/10 larp

what constitutes you for being "elite" in hollywood?

"Demon" in the religious sense? Or a term for something else?

Where do they come form?

Is there a method of discerning who is "possessed"?

What do they fear?

What do they get out of harming/consuming children?

Who has been cloned.

FUCK OFF HALL MONITOR
Unless your the dude that OWNS this board, FUCK OFF,
Perhaps this is related to pol/opinion on this topic , and pol/ = politically incorrect.
Oh Yah.
FUCK OFF DOUCHE BAG HALL MONITOR

AT the very least this is fun. stop being a nancy.

He means Archons m8, originally Samael's little AI helpers that pour out of the planet periodically and fuck with us. Nobody knows why, it may just be entertaining for them. They like extremes of emotion, though, which would account for their preference for rapists and murderers, lots of extremes emitting fromtheir victims. They like war as well, same reason. It is said that they can sometimes possess humans who are willing. In return the human lives vicariously through the Archon's activities and usually accumulates power by sheer psychopathic force in the process. You probably wouldn't see one under the influence unless they were targetting you. Surviviors of so-called Luciferian families all talk about how their parents and other adults would suddenly change and do terrible things on certain days. One of them descirbed it as "everything was normal for ages, then one day good was evil and evil was good, and then it would return to normal again." I can tell you when those days were too: the last Wednesday of the month from 8pm onwards, the tradition black magic summoning hours.

Lol.
This is the worst LARP ever. Die of AIDS like your brethren faggot nigger

If one truly had the faith to do it, he could. But nobody can or will be able to truly and honestly believe they can move a mountain, so it is not possible. Even the Apostles who followed Jesus had lost faith, following his death, even after all the miracles Jesus performed. But following the resurrection, they were given faith enough to perform miracles, but only if God permits it.

>"Demon" in the religious sense? Or a term for something else?
In a religious sense. Demons are quite literally real, and they manifest themselves in many ways.

>Where do they come form?
They are fallen angels that are doomed to roam the Earth as beings of sin until they are cast into Hell at the end of days.

>Is there a method of discerning who is "possessed"?
Unlike Hollywood tries to discern, it is much more subtle than people realize. They take all sorts of forms, and the people they have possessed can be very convincing in appearance. Powerful ones can even manifest themselves as human beings, just as angels can.

The eyes appear dead, like they have nothing behind them, they will recoil at the mention of Jesus. Many will be inconsistent in beliefs, acting like the common sociopath, and be prone to fits of rage. Eye colors can rapidly change, and the eyes themselves will appear dead, as if there is nothing behind them. They will enjoy dwelling in places of darkness, and in places that terrible events have happened. In these places, an energy is cast off, a dark energy, which they feed off of.

>What do they fear?
One who does not fear them.

>What do they get out of harming/consuming children?

Demons feed off of negative energy. Most of the elite serve the Devil, who grants them fame, fortune, and access to their worst desires, at the cost of their souls, and routine sacrifices. Intense emotional energy gives power to these demons, who can give power to others, even so much as invisibility and shapeshifting.

>Who has been cloned?

Dave Chappelle
Miley Cyrus
Lindsay Lohan
Hillary Clinton

Among many others. These examples I provided you with however, are good dropping off points to research.

How many David Wilcock videos did you watch to prepare for this LARP?

yah buying a throwaway laptop with linux and using a prepaid mobile connection outside of your hometown would be pretty easy to keep yourself safe if you really wanted to drop truth bombs

Is mk ultra real?
what is the purpose of hollywood?

Is it the feminizing of the male brain, and the masculizing female brain that make every script low brow degeneracy or is it just the best they can do?

Can they be stopped/ killed?

Where is God in all of this?

Why were they cloned, exactly? Especially clinton?

you sound like a spiritual person, what do you think the ramifications of the child sacrifice/human trafficking will be?

Are these people from the Frankist - Zevite cults from europe that worship sin and perversion? Are they trying to force "god's hand " to bring about the end of humanity?

>is mk ultra real?
I find it funny that people ask this question. I've gotten to the point where this is an entry level question.

To answer, yes, it is very real, it's even on wikipedia. The true extent of it people do not yet realize. Large masses of our nation is comprised of mk ultra zombies.

>what is the purpose of hollywood?
To subvert American and world culture, #1, and to make a profit, #2. We like to use lots of nice terms to sugarcoat it, but that's really what it is. Notice how just about every tv advertisement has a black person in it? (at least in American TV) That's because, whether the makers of the commercial are supportive of diversity or not, the government will subsidize them for using these elements in order to promote their agenda.

Well no fucking shit. If any of this were true and if he OP wanted to actually expose it, it would be very easy to anonymously provide actual proof.

I'm just disappointed that such low energy LARPs get (you)s

the only way this continues is good people doing nothing and being cowards, no one wants to die for a good cause

I really didn't want to have to respond to these posts, the majority of which are shills. But I have to. If you think you're safe behind tails, using a disposable laptop, even a flipphone to send out these messages you are sadly mistaken, very sadly.

All of these things make it harder for them to track you, but not impossible, it is a matter of resources vs will. Each and every single one of you can be easily tracked through your IPs and found, and believe me the government has free range on this, even if you are behind multiple proxies and TOR you can be found. You can be recorded covertly through your pc's microphone/camera as we speak, as well as your smartphone's, even if it's off. Do not ask me to endanger myself to reveal more than I am willing, because those who do reveal this information are never heard from again, because they CAN and WILL find you if they need to.

Something weird is going on in Hollywood. That weird shit doesn't involve this retard posting right now.
He's a low effort LARP.

OP unironically kill yourself

For fucks sake....

Well retard than you've already said too much and you're as good as dead.
So go ahead and drop some proof.

Disagree. There are plenty who would fight.

Problem is demon baby eaters hide from us.

what despicable things have you done and is mel really /ourgoy/?

>They have my daughter's clone and they're going to torture it if I prove anything I say!
Honestly if what you say is true and you're not willing to sacrifice 1000 of your daughters to expose it, you're not worth listening to because you're a sociopathic coward.

t. VIP mulatto

>Can they be stopped/ killed?
I've asked myself this a lot, but sadly I fear it would only be delaying the inevitable. The book of Revelations is nearly at hand and attempting to avoid prophecy will only delay it, which will delay the coming of Christ and lead to more souls being damned.

>Where is God in all of this?
He has been watching and waiting. His fury will be shown to those who had not loved Him and served the Enemy.

>Why were they cloned, exactly? Especially clinton?
Miley Cyrus was cloned after refusing sexual favors to a child network tv producer, she was killed and is buried in a desert outside of LA.

Dave Chappelle tried to speak out about the "illuminati", he was killed off and replaced, shortly after his "back from Africa" gigs.

Lindsay Lohan was also killed for refusing sexual favors, and replaced with a slightly botched clone. They had her go into "seclusion" so they could fix the details, and developed a storyline about her drug use.

Hillary Clinton was possessed by a demon and died from a seizure during the election season. She was replaced with the goggle wearing actor you see today.

>you sound like a spiritual person, what do you think the ramifications of the child sacrifice/human trafficking will be?
The destruction of America and the bringing of the Antichrist.

>Are these people from the Frankist - Zevite cults from europe that worship sin and perversion? Are they trying to force "god's hand " to bring about the end of humanity?

They are satanic cults of the highest order, generally operating at the top levels of freemasonry. Unlike popular belief, the people involved generally only care about their own carnal desires, it is the demons who require these sacrifices to give them their selfish desires and powers. Those who are devoted to the belief, consumed by it, are indeed actively trying to force God's hand, and force it they shall.

What do you think of Entertainment Lawyer?
crazydaysandnights.net/

My time is nearly up as I am very busy. I will answer any questions in the next ten minutes and leave.

Why don't you prove anything you say?

how does one begin the crusade against such forces? is Trump on our side in any way?

>Feel free to ask me any related questions.
whats the best hold you ever heard about?

Any thoughts on why God would set up such a retarded situation?

The answers I have given will all allude to further research that you can do yourself, please stop attempting to deride the conversation I have created with your tactics, nobody is being fooled.

The most important thing you can do is stand up and speak against them, to say what others are unwilling. Back them up with facts and be reasonable, and you will eventually start a movement. One man can indeed move a mountain, but it is by carrying away small stones.

Trump is a puppet, sadly, one cannot hold the office without being one. The entire system is rigged, and must be changed from the outside.

Only God knows why.

Are you going to provide any new or useful information or just regurgitate what you heard from David Wilcock?

Yeah just FYI for anyone actually entertained by this low quality LARP, you can find much more by looking up David Wilcock.

Will you buy my screenplay? Its 90pages and pretty fucking great.

Yea yea, you dont know fuck all, go clean up your room larping faggot.

I guarantee you this guy just watched a bunch of David Wilcock videos and decided to LARP. He has to go right now because the schoolbus will be arriving any minute.

My tactics of not being a gullible moron who has never heard of David Wilcock?

Nothing you've said is new. It's all been LARPed and re-LARPed before.

Where are angels in all of this. What role played?