X is happening and here is what your designated opinoin is

>X is happening and here is what your designated opinoin is

>X is beatiful
>X is Ok
>Here is why X matters

How long has the left been using these tactics?

I think it started with Huffington post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah how about you fuck off meme flag?

It's triggered a bunch of hipster atheist liberals on Facebook already

It's classic clickbait phrasing m8. It usually means the article is bland.

shut up meme flag shill. go shill more (((gun control))) or something.

>meme flag

Talk about pot calling the kettle black, please do us all a favor and kys

How is a media deception thread not Cred Forums? it's not 'random garbage'
>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible
because guess what "politics" is a flexible thing.
fuck off newfag.

Sage to all slide threads

>This thread is not /pol related
Yes it is

Actually it's more Cred Forums related than most. It's starting a discussion of psychological tactics used by the media (and others) in order to shape a populace's belief.

And with that said, go fuck yourself.

I have been seeing this in the Liberal rag headlines as well. Here's why.

It's because they are stupid. All articles answer these questions, they just put it in the headlines because they think their readers are as stupid as they are. I am reading the fucking article to know why, you twit, you don't need to say "here's why."

Don't forget
>X things you need to know about Y

Hang yourself

fuck off nigger

I hope it's as good as the first one

someone figured out that headlines with that phrasing get more clicks.

>0.02 shekels have been added to your account

this faggot has been spamming every thread with this

They know their readers only read the headlines, so by telling the reader what opinion they should have in the title, it will prevent them from reading the actual article and forming their own opinion

this is also why they report inflammatory headlines first and post the corrected truth later. the fake news does its job manipulating people then they quietly post the truth to cover their ass.

That can't be real.

Just go on Amazon and try finding pro-fascist, pro-NatSoc or even pro-white apparel.
Now, do the same for Communism or Jewish pride... just goes to show who really won the Cold War.

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

This vidya explains it . The vengeful Gestalt..

Redpill warning
Fire rises

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

By Shia Feder
Notice anything?

>communism won, only to immediately swap to capitalism and sell shirts
k

Fucking lmao

It's framing.
>Subject Action Object
>Opinion forming statement
>Obviously we should be against this.
>Various declarative statements to present this as an outrage and an atrocity.
>Probably compare to Hitler.
>Bring up Gibson's holocaust denier father and his drunk rant.
>More Hitler.
>Trump
I actually stopped writing this and went to the website to read the article.
The author is so bad at writing they simply list half the points I list above and peter out by the end of the article. Almost as if fatigue has set in and using up the common knowledge talking points took all the energy out of xer.
Quite possibly the lowest energy Outrage style article I've ever seen.

>X happened, and We Think Thats awesome!
i am a peaceful person who wouldnt harm a fly but when journalists start getting shot i will celebrate

NO MORE FUCKING EXPLAINERS