HAPPENING

The next mass shooting will be this weekend at the Sabaton / Kreator concert in Minneapolis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/this-short-seller-pressed-tweet-then-the-fbi-showed-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you I like both bands.

Pls any other bands

Me too but with all the somalis and muzz rats flocking there now it's inevitable.

legitimately reported your ass to the FBI. I hope these idiots start doing their jobs now and you get a visit.

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

>An-Cap
>Crying to the FBI

I never said I was the one doing it, nigger

Well that makes this the reason why then

Making false report the fbi is illegal, for all we know its some skitzo typing that

Elaborate....

Great so now if this actually happens Cred Forums is slated by the media as 'harboring terrorists' and is shut down.

Doing Allah's work, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Soros will die sometime this year.

>false report
How? For all we know this guy could be serious no matter what he says. I dont give a fuck. Times up you spastics on this board don't get away with this anymore. The FBI has to do its job. I hope they contacted Cred Forums already and are on their way to OPs house.
If it actually happens the FBI got a tip from me right now so. Chancees are they can prevent it if they do their job.

Yes??

Sounds deserving

okay well I reported you to the FBI

Take the meme-flag off you sad faggot.

NEWFAG DETECTED
Hopefully he beats the high score then

>sad faggot
For what exactly? Just a concerned citizen thats all.

Or the FBI can actually do their job KGB has no problem with terrorism they find men

dubberinos confirm

Ok i reported you to the FBI

Ah fuck you i like sabaton

strong is the website that gets created before a mass shooting happens in

Right, we can thwart a Russian terrorist attack but not our own.

>an-cap flag
>tattling to government
>calling self a citizen

I don't think you understand how it works.

NO

>I hope they contacted Cred Forums already and are on their way to OPs house.

I couldn't take any chances with a threat like this so I reported you to the FBI. We can't have anarchists making terrorists type threats of swatting on our board of peace.

I know. It was made before the Super Bowl. Are you LARPING or do you legit know something??

shut the fuck up retard. You would have said the same to me if i reported the Parkland shooter 2 weeks ago. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. I will not let someone get away with it. Deal with it.

Yes, fqlse reports are a very serious offense user. Ever heard of Interpol?

Sad little faggot, you'd be dead in an an-cap world. I'd be selling a necklace made of your teeth.

WHEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

Could you larp any harder as a liberal cuck?

Sure

It started off as a joke between me and the buds but the more I looked into it the more likely it seemed. I don't know anything 100% though

reported...
thanks, based ancap

Don't listen to these retards replying. I'm glad you reported it. Whenever I see a threat with details in it, to the FBI it goes. (Though after Florida, I'm not sure they have the manpower to follow up on everything.)

the dude was reported like 8 times lol

your hypocrisy and ignorance is astounding.
do you even know what that flag means?

It also seems odd they'd update it for the year

So LARP then??? However they have until the end of February

>a meme flag means i have to ignore reality and let a mass shooting happen
>They aren't stupid
Yeah just like they got tipped off about the Parkland Shooter and didnt do anything about it. They better follow up everything now.

Everyone put on your cool face, the FBI is here.

What are the details you and the guys came up with?

Better delete your fucking loli

tig if brue

>baiting this hard
Don't you have some CP to jerk off too faggot?

It's not a false report unless he knows for sure OP is shit posting.

I have also reported this thread. Fuck you OP, I hope bubba reams your ass.

>start doing their jobs

keep dreaming faggot

im not baiting. I actually reported that thread to the FBI via fbi.gov because there is a chance it could be real and we can't take any chances anymore.

Check. I’d sent it to their local department & secret service for the hell of it.

absolutely reported to the FBI. hope your life gets ruined, faggot.

Everyone but OP reported to the FBI

BOOMER FAGGOTS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEE

ie literally right in mosque central and there's only been more and more muzz rats coming in

This is a map desu, I want details please.

You've got some protection. If you have reason to believe something's up, you can't be charged if it turns out to be nothing. A specific threat at a specific place and time is enough to cover your ass if you drop a tip to the FBI.

RIP OP his faggotry was reported

Why say that? He didn’t say he’s doing the attack you ragin cunts

obvious fake

Most of these are probably just faggots baiting but I'm just as concerned as y'all are.

he named a public event, date and place and said "it will be". Enough reasons to be concerned. What else does someone have to do? Specifically write "i will do it". lol. What is the point? If the FBI doesn't follow up threats like this in times like this especially when Cred Forums is all over the web atm and also got name dropped in connection to the Parkland shooting.
delude yourself into thinking that i am just baiting but i can assure you that i send the FBI a link to this thread. Try to talk yourself out of it here all you want but they absolutely SHOULD follow this up. Any terrorist would claim its just a joke.

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

This vidya explains it . The vengeful Gestalt..

Redpill warning
Fuck nwo

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

I don't care if you faggots report me, I have nothing to hide.

They didn't have the man power before Florida you fucking dolt. All these reports are making it impossible to tell what's real and what isn't. Your attempt to help is making it worse. Take your 14 year old hands off the keyboard and go play outside or something.

wakanda if true

Surveil. Marks. Eight. One. Oh.

the FBI def. has the woman power to follow shit up.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/this-short-seller-pressed-tweet-then-the-fbi-showed-up

>Short-sellers aren’t known for restraint and decorum, and that goes double on Twitter, where Marc Cohodes vowed to take down a CEO he accuses of fraud. “I will bury the little fella in a shoe box,” Cohodes tweeted in October.
>Weeks later, a black Ford Expedition pulled up to the short-seller’s Sonoma County ranch. Two FBI agents emerged.

WHATS THE PRICE OF A MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE

No one cares. Worst case scenario they take me into custody, find out I don't even have a rifle or any means to kill a lot of people and charge me with some stupid misdemeanor.

Multiply that by millions and you have the ones that don't make the news. Woman power or not. They feed you that shit so that you can defend them on Cred Forums.

TITS or GTFO

or they bust your terror cell and im the hero of the story. Hope we dont have to find this out the hard way.
they are under HEAVY attack cause they didnt follow up tips at the moment. What do you think is happening at the FB rn? They are literally forced to follow up shit now. Imagine there is actually a shooting this weekend. That would be the end of the FBI.

lemme guess you just bought tickets and yer scared AF

That isn't going to happen. How retarded would a terrorist have to be to announce his attack ahead of time? I'm trying to warn you fuckers but niggers like you start jumping at your own shadow.

>terrorists never announced their attacks
in what world do you live in exactly?

Whatever, dude. Report away. I've already told you the worst case scenario because I don't have anything to hide.

I think what you meant to say was "by next month".

There were 13 fucking people in the entire country named Nikolas Cruz. The average salary in the FBI is around $130k. Pay me $1000 and I'd have found the exact person who posted that YouTube comment in less than a day.

The FBI has plenty of resources to find these fucking leads. The issue is that they have your mentality. They assume it's nothing and don't bother profiling people because the fucker has a hispanic last name and they don't want the bad press.

If they spent less resources investigating Trump's imaginary crimes and paying foreign governments for fake dossiers, they'd have plenty of time and money to pursue actual leads like this. I'm sick of people defending the FBI for this. They fucked up BIG. They don't get to play victim and say "Well we don't have enough money and agents to stop these events". I, myself, without any of the advanced tools or resources they have, could've found this fucking asshole in a single day just from his YouTube name. It's utter bullshit that we pay these people so much when they completely drop the ball over and over.

Ummm dude....ISIS literally telegraphs EVERY FUCKING ATTACK EVER.

"We're going to target Christmas gatherings!"
"We're going to run people over with trucks!"
"We're going to target las vegas!"

All of these are paraphrased quotes from ISIS.

what was the last one of these?
some fag was spamming threads about some strong domain and it didnt happen then either.

10000% ISIS or another false flag

Heavy attack or not they can't keep up. It's a DDS attack with all the tips.

Your missing the millions of tips point I'm making. They don't have the resources to thoroughly vet each one. So they do the FBI equivalent of skimming over them and getting what they think is valuable info. In the case of Cruz they missed. In other cases they haven't. No way to get them all it is literally impossible. Thanks mostly to people who report shit before reading further. Like in this post where op said it was a theory based on the Muslim population in the area.

Finally someone who doesn't jump at their own shadow

Red Flag to take the news away from the Awan Paki/Israel Spy scandal!!!

Local cops are Deep State and compromised, Broward County is a major hub for trafficking of all types, drugs, children, illegal aliens.

Also heard mention that the Khazarian mafia mobsters have a major presence there that should be looked into.

>inb4 op gets a knock on his door