PIZZAGATE - THE END OF THE OVEN

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING HAPPENING

Jeffrey Kasky is jeffyjeffy @aol and @gmail

He's the center of the putrid cyclone. FIGURE IT OUT.

plus google com /+supermariologan
facebook com /pg/JeffySML
roblox com /groups/group.aspx?gid=2993425

Other urls found in this thread:

kaskymediation.com/
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q predicted this

they can't keep getting away with this!

kaskymediation.com/

what a creep

not politics

you guys do more harm than good

Who has been harmed?

bump

10000000% false flag

Panicky pedo detected

this

His book on adoption ("The ABA guide..) is subtitled Murderabilia

Wut

bump bump bump

wtf?

Then go make another slide thread about nigger dicks, pedo. That should get it out of the catalog quick, so you can have peace of mind.

Since the majority of politicians in the west are pedos it is def politics related. Why not go into one of the half dozen black panther threads shittin up this board if you dont like? Day of the rope is coming sicko.

Post a better source ffs

bump for justice

SHUT IT DOWN.

Pedophiles.

bumpin

I just stopped by to give you this

Relation to Cameron Kasky?

that's the question, user

Only 16 minutes from Deerfield Beach to Parkland. GET IN HERE FELLOW AUTISTS

I just thought I'd leave this here

JEFF IS CAMERON'S DAD
GET HERE, RED ALERT
HELP ME FELLOW ANONS
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html

>Cameron Kasky, 17, a junior, left his drama class to pick up his special needs brother Holden, a 15-year-old freshman.
>First there was a fire alarm, then running. Somebody said there was a shooter.
>Cameron called that boy a vulgarity, furious anyone would make such an insensitive joke. >But then there was a teacher screaming for them to get inside. More confusion.

>The brothers ran into a classroom, the door was locked behind them, the students crouched. “I didn’t let go of that kid for an hour and a half,” Cameron said of his brother, who has autism.
>“I told him, ‘Look, Holden, we’re going to be here for awhile.’”
>And they didn’t leave until a SWAT team broke the door’s glass to get everyone out.
>“It was difficult being with people who were hysterical and trying not to be hysterical,” he said.
>Cameron grabbed toward a chair, thinking he could attack anyone who tried to break in. A teacher told him no, don’t make noise.
>“I don’t want to sound like a victim at all,” he said. “I didn’t get shot, I didn’t see anyone get shot.
>I am lucky as hell and I am very happy to be breathing right now air that is not coming from a tube. I am goddamn lucky.”
>The boys’ father JEFF KASKY said: “We consider ourselves very fortunate to be together right now.”

bumpity bump
fuck these false flag faggots

AID ME YOU STUPID AUTISTS
GET OFF YOUR STUPID SLIDE THREADS AND HELP ME

Bump

Bump

bump

There was an earlier thread about this and somebody saw a ‘Nick’ for adoption on the website/app?

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
The kid's narrative was ready to go from the moment it happened. This is an obvious false flag, and the kid's the SON of a lawyer with a shady adoption agency. HELP ME, ANONS

Bump

This is it motherfuckers
You got it
>Deep State lawyer
>adoption services
>surrogate mother services
>human trafficking
>these two fucked up Cruz kids
>obviously MK Ultra
>son is crisis actor
>son is now leading
>March for Our Lives
>paid for by Michael Bloomberg
GO GO GO

Here's one of the websites:
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

doing good work user. sadly Im out of juice today. was up way too late working on other things. looks like your onto something tho. I can help by keeping thread alive and keeping others in the loop if this gets binned.

I request a basic gestaldt

>one post by this ID
Yeah yeah yeah we know
We've heard it all before