Anyone know what this is all about ?

School shooter Nikolas Cruz's younger brother, 17, is 'involuntarily committed to a psychiatric facility' following the massacre.

Its easier for a lazy fucker like me to ask than research for myself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5403907/Nikolas-Cruzs-brother-taken-psychiatric-facility.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh re-he-healy

Cooper predicted this.

probably suicidal because he couldn't handle it. What else?

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

Zachary and Jacob... Why wont the media refer to them as Jewish Males? Its a separate race on any genetic test... Except when we want him to be white for far left political reasons.

>Cooper
>NSA
>Q Branch of the NSA is
>Counter Intelligence

Who are you talking about fag?

Well his adoptive mother just died and his brother just went on a killing spree. I imagine that has led to some stress.
But I wonder if they both got MKULTRAd and little Cruz's conditioning got triggered by stress? Can't have two mass murderers from the same MKULTRA class or people might notice.

>Anyone know what this is all about ?

The shooter is an orphan Slavic Jew who was adopted by the Cruz family.

Yet, everyone keeps referring to him as white for political reasons. Had he done something good, of course, the media would be referring to him as Jewish.

I know that already, I mean
>Zachary and Jacob
Who is this?

when jews are successful theyre jews, when they rape and murder theyre white. it's a pretty good scam

He is getting brainwashed by juden

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

His mum was in court watching

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

This vidya explains it . The vengeful Gestalt..

Redpill warning

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

1000000000% false flag

He'll never be allowed to own guns. They're doing an end run around the 2nd Amendment and more people will die, because of it.

Ah. That will be the Innsmouth Cruz's. Fine old family.

>We can't understand how a guy just like us, that just want to kill minorities and hate woman while owning guns, could do something like this.

Here comes cognitive dissonance, nutjobs, have fun I won't help you out of your paranoia this time, cause you finally pissed me off.

Nigger, we will kill all you faggots who think you can take our guns.

He took Cred Forums memes seriously

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Shit flag though
I'd be pissed off with it too
Don't you have lamas or coconuts to look after or something. I don't know which shit hole you're in but it sounds terrible. You're so triggered.

>...the Nineteen year old mass murderer was living with the Snead family
Hahahahahaha!
OMG OMG MY FUCKING SIDES

Shooters middle name is Jacob. His brother in psych ward is Zachary. Very jewy names.

This is exactly what Alex Jones said on the Joe Rogan podcast word for word

> was arrested at maccas after the shoot out
> time passes
> time reverses
> N.Cruz posts predictions in 2016
> muh Mandela'd
> time to go to bed
> hand over all time-related weapons, user
> tracking shit-post shills
> weaponized time traveler(s)
I have psychotic abilities and psychiatric tenancies ITT

before you believe the russians living in the USA hear me out...cruz was heartbroken. his girl recently leave him. Cruz didnt have the coping skill to deal with another lose. (recently lose both parents, lose paternal parents due to adoption) cruz was just a kid mad at himself and the world for his pain

not to mention he was pretty autistic and didnt know how to microwave food at age nineteen. severe mental disturbance

suace on this video please.

thats not him you can tell because niks earlobe is attached

formerly chucks

Probably to keep him from talking to the media. You know so he couldn't mess up their narrative in case some inconvenient facts be revealed.
Now they get to threaten him to silence, plant seeds for his impending "suicide", poison the well if he does spill the beans. Oh its delusional side affects from his psych meds. Back to inpatient for med adjustment. Don't listen to this guy he's suffering from psychosis.

If I had to guess while being a lazy fucker unwilling to do any research myself, I'd guess that he started immediately questioning the narrative or was claiming that his brother was being visited by spooks before the shooting. He must have seen something odd before hand and tried to speak up about it now after the fact. He's likely going to be subjected to the same mind control torture that broke Nicholas into confessing.

SNEAD'S

sounds likely.
>keeps him from talking while this shit gets memory-holed (loose ends)

What is google Noah the time traveler?
> the absolute state of western education

sadly this i think

I had a looooong night user.