It's the kikes, Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

correct
listen to his 308 broadcasts
mega.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

William Pierce was smart but he was too hellbent on revolution and didn't believe there were nonviolent ways to fix things, but the longer we waited the more likely it would need to be violence to fix things

>oh shill

Weabo faggot!

I like him but sometimes he gets too LARPy
He didn't seem to realize you don't get LARPy unless you're sure it's happening soon

>you’re a good boy dr. murdoch

There are many non-violent things we can do now and with the internet we can keep in touch in spreading these ideas.

Like I said with house sharing between our brothers, making money and gaining resources and local power to counter the current decline of our Nation.

>implying there are nonviolent ways to fix things

I think he killed some people up in Washington, the book Hunter probably took some inspiration from it. In Griffin's book he said he would probably be imprisoned for life if they ever caught him. I can't think of many thinks other than murder that would give that kind of punishment.

Nonviolent ways only work if there is a threat of violence behind it.

Say you close the borders and 50.000 African migrants show up in a single day. Against a mass of such people you need to use some level of violence.

And so the soliders stationed at the borders shoot a few people who try to cross it. Soon thousands of people learn that death awaits them and stop trying

Here is the quote. If I had to guess he went around killing homeless blacks or junkies, people who could be assumed died of overdosing and such.

I think there is nonviolent ways, but the reaction would be violent
Still, if violent actions is what it takes I'd be willing to fight for the cause

Nonviolent ways are for cucks and omega males. RAHOWA is cool

It usually is.

I already told you the truth about the world.

There is no non violent way, they are only less violent ways than others.

Your country is 40% nonwhite whatever whites do that works in their interest will anger the 40% and spark violence on their side

Have you learned nothing from several dozen race riots?

Dude, I have been in this since 2013, none of you faggots do anything. It's all good being "willing", I am fucking willing, but that doesn't mean shit while our Race dies off. I am talking about getting houses to share amongst each other to make and save money. When we make enough money, we can either buy more property, or put the money to do things as a people.

It's bulletproof.

>mfw I actually enjoy reading The Turner Diaries

#metoo

Got to chapter 5 (just after the forced romance subplot started out of fucking nowhere). It reads like a 12 year old wrote it.
>it's just meandering explanations of how and why.
>so far there aren't any characters, not even the protagonist is a character.
>a complete lack of understanding of how infrastructure works (you can't simply turn the water on to a building if the city shut it off.).
>constantly re-iterating previous points as if the author forgot he already wrote it.
>"we should leave flyers" 1 paragraph later "we technically shouldn't even have flyers" then why do they FUCKING HAVE THEM? I guess they want to get caught.

It does have some good ideas for gorilla warfare imho.

Obviously.

This thread sounds like the plot to Fight Club.

Plz continue

>gorilla warfare

Gorrila welfare*

>Like I said with house sharing between our brothers
nigga don't use nazism as a cover for your gay desires to live with other men

fancy nig

They're called leaders. Turns out if you lead people in a resistamce movement against a NWO or even corrupted but established government its treason. He would have gotten life, which would have been a death sentance.

I stand corrected lol