Now that Brexit is underway and we are finally leaving the EU cucks...

Now that Brexit is underway and we are finally leaving the EU cucks, will the bond between anglo countries become stronger?

I cant think of anything better than the UK, Canada, Australia and NZ and the USA.

Stop starting pro UK threads, those aren't allowed on Cred Forums. THAT'S HARAM STUFF RIGHT THERE!

ONLY INSULTS ARE ALLOWED FOR THE UK, EVEN THOUGH THE UK IS BASED AND INVENTS EVERYTHING AND GIVES THE WORLD SCIENCE!

FUCK YOU! NO NICE THINGS ALLOWED, NO COMPLIMENTS ALLOWED! NO PRAISE FOR DOING GOOD ALLOWED!

YOU DIE NOW!

Shut up nigger.

You guys still have some shit you need fixed on the homeland though. An improved police force might be a start.

Who. Gives. A. Shit?
The Anglosphere can sink in the ocean, for all I care. We don't give a shit about them, they don't give a shit about us. Let's leave it that way.

>"special relationship" sycophants
neck yourselves

especially you
youre a fucking gimp

Ummm no. Your government has you full cucked and everyone hates our guns so it just would never work out. If it makes you feel better we'll say "It's us not you." It's you though.

>mfw I'm the only one that seems to wanna be friends with this guy

how predictable

Yea? Go outside and scream "I hate Niggers!"

Muh Prison sentence.

Quebuec will not be pleased with your proposal. user.

Why would any loyal American want stronger ties with you faggots?

> be a brit
> get arrested for buttering your toast

Well they allow Labour activists positions high up, like that demented ugly bird who allows Muslim rapists to run riot. Every institution we have needs purging of Leftists.

It's just for shit and giggle that we are cunt with Anglo, achmerde.

I agree, imagine a right swinging UK. I might've just came back home.

Nobody but the Left hates America. They're more vocal, because their opinions don't get them arrested and they don't lose their job over it, but the rest of us are a different beast. When you hear a Leftist speak, just deduct 50 IQ points from them and treat them like retarded children, they make more sense then.

>And the USA
are you retarded?

>anglosphere
>two irrelevant countries in the pacific
>a northern cuck neighbor that throws you in jail for using the wrong pronouns and takes your kids away if you don't support their gender dysphoria
>a nanny state soon to be ruled by sharia law

>wanting to """"""""bond"""""""" with that mess

We don't want you.

Go back your containment desert!

Why would you? Pure white former Brits are terrifying to you now. Fucking degenerate.

We already been working with the leafs and it sucks. I.E. leaving NAFTA. Why would we want to get closer?

Honestly I don't hate you guys. I've met a few of you in real life and they where pretty cool but I really don't want your country having any influence at all over us. Your laws and policies sounds like an freedomless hell to me. We have enough trouble with our own diversity and multicultural pushing faggots.

You guys don't even seem to mind it. You don't bitch about it or even talk about it at all. I guess I don't know what the surveillance situation is like over there but it just seems to me like your country is LARPing the movie V for Vendetta.

>American
>pure
Wow.
We don't want retards.

I am no King, and do not claim to hold all of the answers, but I do believe some sort of NAFTA-NATO-
"For God and the Empire"
type agreement should be explored
There is no reason the maajority of our goods and energy could not be derrived from these countries...

>Pure white
kek

can you guys slug it out with iran already? I want to see a chemical firestorm

It wasn’t for shits and giggles in 1998 you faux-baguette

la creatura..

This is the average Brit in the future. He is modest, kind, worships Allah, is strong and assertive. Islam4Europe.

i hope so. I love all my sister counties. Lets not forget that old gal herself still floating strong on her island. I would be happy to see more of a solidarity for us native English speakers.

this is true. The first thing we all need to do is get our own houses in order.

Its a lot more work than i ever initially imagined.
I've decided to take two years sabaticol with one main goal - get my "house" in order.
I'll let yall know how it goes, its kind of a grand experiment where I learn to live in my city without a car

we now you guys waked Rhodesia just so you can be king of rugby again

Maybe when we take your voting rights away we'll finally be free

The UK is nothing but a degenerate poz vector. The head of the Jewish hydra makes the UK its home.

>not living in the burbs or out in the country with no city tax and no minorities
why live at all?

DO NOT REPLY TO THREADS WITH ONE POST BY THE OP

SAGE GOES WHERE???????

I feel for you but only so much. Only you guys can change that. If you're getting fired and about to go to jail unleash your inner hooliganism and rage out. Beat someones ass. Why not? Your going to jail anyway. Right now it's illegal to be you in your own country but ISIS fighters are welcomed with open arms. At some point you have to say enough is enough.

Disinvite Canadia. It's non-negotiable.

We’re concoting a plan with ((((them)))) to destroy the Mullahs. Your Literal nigger of a president set us back by giving the Mullahs that sweet nuclear deal, lifting sanctions and billions of dollars in cash on top of it. Fucking hell.

We'll pull the trigger if you lot formally amend your constitutions to include the first and second amendments.

Brexit has been cancelled.

We have too much oil wealth we would rather not share, thanks though.

Fuck you man. After everything I have been through shilling for Trump you motherfuckers better Anex us. It was always my endgame.

I only riff on the UK out of love, Mohammad

Fuck you saudi cunts, even Iran is better than you. At least they still have some non ar*b population