Trump called Schiff 'Liddle' for a reason

Originally on 8pol, found via voat.

archive.is/ouFZk
voat.co/v/politics/2404235

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/if9Ae
web.archive.org/web/20170109070744/http://www.liddlekidz.com:80/infant-massage-certification.html
archive.fo/ESdh2
liddlekidz.com/heart-touch-project.html
web.archive.org/web/20161208181152/http://www.liddlekidz.com/autism-massage-training.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4SmVpSxPn5c
liddlekidz.com/continuing-education-approvals.html
amazon.com/dp/1940279003/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965199840471810049
qanonposts.com/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43114471
jewishjournal.com/cover_story/217845/making-adam-schiff-man-taking-president/
archive.is/EAT8V)
archive.is/jfXGB)
youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE
alamy.com/stock-photo-oct-3-2006-at-risk-kids-hosted-by-children-uniting-nations-all-day-65619813.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mTWmU_SnVck
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY
oneworldadoption.com
reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7yn2mo/liddle_kidz_schiff_corker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no... fucking... way....

May I touch your heart, user?

Lurker quit it, don't mess with it.

Tina Allen has a lot of friends

Some in high places

wtf

yawn
is anyone else sleepy?
so sleepy
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

foudn this Tina Allen PDF on 8ch

archive.is/if9Ae

>When making a pizza, planting a garden, baking cookies – it’s a great idea to ask thechildren what they would like to add. Over time they will learn what types of touch theyprefer and request it in the form of rain, snow and chocolate chips!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence..

It's nothing. Just go to sleep

Touching a bunch of terminally ill kids eh? Let God kill your witnesses so you don’t have to.

Can't wait to try these new pillows I just bought.
Yawn

Gee goys I'm really tired right now. Think I'll go to sleep..

jesus fuck

Gosh, wouldn't it be comfy to just wrap up in a warm blanket on your nice mattress? Yawwwn sleepy time yawn zzz zzz zzzz

I have your sleeping pills, faggots

web.archive.org/web/20170109070744/http://www.liddlekidz.com:80/infant-massage-certification.html

Looking for the symbol on here. I don't see it.

All you sleepy posters fuck off, kill yourselves holy shit.

Guys It's really late now, let's to this tommorow instead yawn

Sleepy sleepy all so sleepy

archive.fo/ESdh2

Holy fuck. It is real.
liddlekidz.com/heart-touch-project.html

I swear I never felt this tired, such a hard day, why don't we all sleep a little?

Don't you want to touch kids with autism? web.archive.org/web/20161208181152/http://www.liddlekidz.com/autism-massage-training.html

**yawn**

Check out the LA children's center hospital logo, too...

>touch massage therapy
>for infants and children
>called liddle kidz
you've got to be fucking joking. someone is asleep at the FBI

And another

If you take the swoops and rearrange them they make the double hearts

>Asleep
Good man. We all need a little rest

>terminally ill kids
>we will, we will, Shocker you in 2018
the fuck?

This shit is too much, it can't be totally unrelated coincidence.

WOW MUH Q X------------------------------------DDD

COME ONE MAGAPEDED WE NEED TO TAKE ODWN DA PEDOS X---------------------DDD THATS WHAT THE POLITICCS BOARD IS FOR RIGHT???????? X--------------------D INVESTIGATING PEDOS X-------------------------------D TOTALLY POLITICS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Good point, thank you for your autism!

or a swastika

Look at trump reference haiti here. Look at the religious guy laughing uncomfortably

youtube.com/watch?v=4SmVpSxPn5c

I agree with this based clown poster. This thread doesn't belong in Cred Forums

This is why no one takes Trump supporters seriously. Unfounded conspiracy theories 24/7. Idiots.

Q predicted this

But user I already touch myself all the time

Cocaine

Fucking kill yourself. Absolute scum

It's the FBI which is doing the diddling

he just says whatever will throw up a smokescreen to distract from his aggressive deportation deferral policy of letting all the spics stay forever

liddlekidz.com/continuing-education-approvals.html

You think your hot shit don'cha?

You don't belong on here

DOTR when?

RUSSIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> " Hello powerful people this is my secret pedophile club where we molest cancer kids, would you let me put your name on it? Great thanks hahahaha wow we're so evil praise Israel and moloch"

It's this really what you guys think is happening here?

Time to set this place ablaze

amazon.com/dp/1940279003/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

This must be HUGE. Shills flooding in immediately

What do you mean its just a child charity? They never get caught molesting kids

Haha wow

But if you do the spirit cooking wrong you might lose the election

The photos section is fucking weird.

Day of rope

Too fuckin weird.

I felt really sleepy after I read pic related article

based on these threads it's "day of the rope NEVER" lmao

What group of people in history have been known to participate in child sacrifices? Who could they be Cred Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

what the fuck

> In 1980, autism diagnoses alone were 1 in 5,000; the most current data from the CDC suggests it's 1 in 50 children.
>1 in 50 children have autism
Jesus. to put that in perspective, that's the same fraction of kids that have green eyes. Think of how many people you know with green eyes, according to ((them)) you also know that many people with real, non internet, autism.

Then I had a glass of warm milk and went to the next article

I caaaant wait to lynch pedos.

This is too fucking incongruous to not be code of some kind, god damn.

really pizzas my toppings

The mushrooms look like human skulls, a sign of what awaits the kids

autism in 2018 is anyone that's slightly weird and doesn't conform to mainstream society.

>every time I think Trump is our guy, he proves he's our guy harder than I previously thought

I could cry right now

kill yourself grandpa nobody gives a fuck

W predicted this

Literally referring to children as pizza

www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2018/02/08/adam-schiff-standard-hotel-jumpers-liquified-bodies-amtrak-train-crisis-actors-videos/

God bless

>England
>that butterfly
The developers for Yooka Laylee are also British. They use the Butterfly's as an indicator for health points.

Do you think it's a coincidence they used that butterfly symbol?

it's a guide on how to groom children
"start with nurturing touch"
"give different touches cute nicknames, eventually the kids will start asking for it!"

75 year old detected

When he stood up there in front of all those "elites" and laid that shit out, he gained all my respect. I knew for a fact that he was on our side at that point.

>butterfly symbol
The butterfly is project monarch, pls keep up

>Over time they will learn the types of touch they prefer and request it in the form of RAIN, SNOW and CHOCOLATE CHIPS

WTF

If there's no name then you can't blackmail

Wutang may have diversified their portfolio a little too much.

>Liddle
I wondered if it is "G Gordon Liddy" reference

Yo, what in the fuck is this shit?

Ordered. Now I just need to find an autistic girl.

bump

don't let this tread slide Faggots.

Every adversity plants the seed of an equivalent asset. Top kek user

Hold up, when did he call schiff this?

So now that we're back to a self proclaimed fishing expedition, is there a legitimate reason NOT to fire Mueller and disband the Special Council?

Also, this image seems ripe for the memeing.

They blur the lines between what a parent may do (non sexual) to their child who is in need of comfort, to one that a paedo can use that SEEMS similar to a child - then it progresses

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965199840471810049

link to all Qanon post. Follow the bread crumbs from Trump's twitter feed.

qanonposts.com/

>What do you mean its just a child charity? They never get caught molesting kids

This one literally hasn't

You don't belong on this planet, child eating reptile.

Day of the Rope!

Another paedo caught: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43114471

They know.... Shut it dddddddddoooow

You guys better be careful what you post. They lurk here, they can find out where you live. Next thing you know you'll start seeing unmarked white trucks following you when you drive. You don't know the type of evil you're fucking with.

Child "massage therapist"

FUCKING FIND ME
PLEASE
DOXX ME BITCH

COME
AND
GET
ME

I FEAR NOTHING BUT GOD AND I KNOW HE'S ON MY SIDE

>amazon.com/dp/1940279003/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

>Reading those reviews

Guys...this is fucking too weird

jokes on them, I have crippling panic attacks when I try to drive or even leave home!

>types of touch
Hang them all.

White trucks? Even with this the SJW rises & cannot say the truth, it is unmarked black trucks.

They don't know what kind of people they'd be fucking with either. This is Cred Forums after all

I will kill everyone they send at me, mercilessly. I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for trump to give the a-okay to RWDS these fucking scum.
I'm ready to secure my soul's eternal place in heaven thru righteous action.
>all posts on this board are satire

Can you imagine the subtext when Trump negotiates with these people? Covfefe would probably make your blood curdle.

This faggot is trying to slide us

>nurturing touch
On benis
Fucking pedo faggots.

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

"My little guy (4 years old) loves getting massage and asks for it frequently. This book gives me a variety of things to choose from and use with him and all the other kiddos I massage. I am giving this book to one of my friend's who is due with her first baby soon. I will definitely recommend this book to my massage clients/parents to use at home with their kiddos too." WTF?

You shitpost but there's a motherfucker following me around after sunset.

Shiff was part of the Big Brother Little Brother program.

F

What does RWDS mean? I'm not familiar with this 1776 talk

Liddle Marco on suicide watch

They love their symbolism and rubbing it in our faces. Their hubris is monumental.

Does he glow in the dark?

Tony's face is almost entirely asymmetrical. Wasn't there a theory about how MKUltra types have that one sloping eye?

You must be new here.

What exactly did Q say in reference to any of this? He seems like an overly-vague larper.

"Over time, they will learn the types of touch they prefer, and request it in the form of rain, snow and chocolate chips"
What do they mean by this?

It was a piss poor attempt

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH

DOTR NOOOOW

>become a tripfag
>post his picture
>or stop LARPing

well well well

it's a rear-wheel-drive sedan

God they're so disgusting I feel physically ill just looking at this photo

Holy schiff, hahahahahahaha

Properly hydrated pee, jizz, and poo.

seems like a dumb theory since a lot of people don't have symmetrical faces

Blizzard has blue swirls everywhere too. Gaming tech, hospitals, government, etc. It's all connected in a massive ring around the globe.

so they're really about diddle.

Rite Wyng Deff Squadz

Totally sick & ppl will buy the book thinking it helps as well when in fact they are being brainwashed into paedo's. Is it any wonder the Nazi's had book burning parties?

There will come a day when they push us too far.

Why would me saying this shit is disgusting to me. I wouldn't be disgusted if it wasn't real (to me). I genuinely think this sick shit is happening and you guys are doing an amazing job shining a spotlight on it.

I was just saying my vindication will be yours in the end. I will be standing by your side doing horrid things to fix this timeline. I just wanted to counter all the sleepy posting with some posting about righteous fury.

overralls

one of the pics on that amazon item says to only massage children that are generally healthy and well... and yet it's being promoted as something to do to terminally ill children? wtf

Where did it go wrong Cred Forums?

O.O wtf

Just when you think the levels of human degeneracy is reached & new low is achieved. Those sick fucks

Is this real?

You’ve got to be kidding me. These kike pedos are out in the open with this shit

Nothing will happen. No one in power will ever be jailed for being a disgusting pedo

Rain = peed on
Snow = jizz
Chocolate chips = doo doo

DELET THIS!!!

Fuck off blackpill

Yes
jewishjournal.com/cover_story/217845/making-adam-schiff-man-taking-president/

Looks like Schiff is one of them, you know (a freak)

Gee I wonder what Chocolate chips is (anus)

>No one in power will ever be jailed for being a disgusting pedo
guess which quantifier you used in your sentence that doesn't apply to these people anymore
>no one in power
they aren't in power anymore

bump for justice fuck these pedos

Such simple shilling that it must be
b o t s

I was in there. wtf. they cleaned that up quick. hopefully someone got the screenshots.

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE. THIS IS WAR
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

did you ask him why hes following you

>8844
I guess it's settled then

sauce pl0x

When the most retarded post in the thread is the one calling us retarded, you know you're onto something.

>Wasn't there a theory about how MKUltra types have that one sloping eye?
like ryan gosling and jfk?

that's actually good.

holy fuck someone tweet this to her!

ask her why she's involved in a pedophile ring
WTF guys
no wonder she's so anti-Trump!!!!

>>>

also thread from last night:

Good call, we should start the 400th is X white thread to stay on topic

4d zero grav baccarat unironically confirmed

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Cred Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Cred Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from liking him.

w e w

Mmmm. Best pizza in Thailand. Fresh and Hot!

Digits confirm

I KNEW IT WASNT A TYPO
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this nurturing care combines with their currently harsh circumstances to provide a strong foundation for their future
By their own admittance, the devestation of their lives and the suffering of it is a paramount component to their "therapy."
Think about that for a moment, these people that claim they are experts in child development say that unbounded misfortune and abject suffering is a desirable trait and should be sought out for their needs. People claiming to understand the human condition in our youngest and most vulnerable would rather have immeasurable pain and suffering be a part of a healthy child's development.
Jesus fucking christ.

what.

the

fuck,

Also pic related

>RAIN, SNOW and CHOCOLATE CHIPS
wtf does that have to do with pizza

>Literal gay, homosexual, liberal Jew from California who used to “””work with Children””” in his off time totally as an act of charity is Trumps biggest obstacle to upholding the law and tackling child trafficking rings
>really combobulates my rhinoceroses

some money behind them it seems

What's up James?

that's not a pedo pal on her shirt. so sleepy anons. so so sleepy.

Fuck man this shit doesnt end

Holy fuck

Dude is fucking creepy man, majorly looks like a kiddy fiddler in the old photo.

I'll just leave this here

Bill just gave Hillary the beating of her life

Ptosis, yes, it's common.

im doing my part

These churches are an abomination.

hol up

Shit is sickening

>Over time they will learn the types of touch they prefer and request it in the form of RAIN, SNOW and CHOCOLATE CHIPS

>liddlekidz.com
>diddlekidz.com
edgy

>shota tigger
>she's sitting next to a shota

The thing I found most interesting about the ss you have is "Pennsylvania" is where this dude was wanted.

BOTH the "Trump Dads" daughter MEadow Pollack (archive.is/EAT8V) and the girl they interviewed claiming two shooters (archive.is/jfXGB) are listed as from Pennsylvania on FB.

WHAT THE FUCK??

youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE

Dude brought the flamethrower today

I don’t want to believe :,,,,,,,,(

>believe
>beLIEve
>be lie
>be lied

If you unironically use the term "conspiracy theory," you are bluepilled. It is literally a piece of neurolinguistic programming courtesy of CIA in the aftermath of the Kennedy assassination.

The word "theory" emphasises that something is unproven, which is the whole point of the term. They wanted it to mean "unproven stuff from fringe sources," so that all you have to do is say the term and people are already prepared to discard whatever the information is.

>that heart
>could have been solid, symmetrical like the cross and anchor
>instead they chose that

it's a nothingburger goy. go sleep.

why you posting so much Brian wilson lad

What in the flying fuck?

Witnessed

Are you allowed to discuss 9/11?

so close

Fake reviews aka bot accounts

more like DiddleKidz

>when you drive off
Implying ive left my house once in the last 3 weeks.

This sounds familiar like the same bullshit we heard about the election.

>rain: piss
>snow: cum
>chocolate chips: poo poo

>Witnessed
>no redundant numerals
are you retarded or a refugee?

You just reminded me that Etotama is getting a second season.

Schiff also worked with "At Risk Kids"
alamy.com/stock-photo-oct-3-2006-at-risk-kids-hosted-by-children-uniting-nations-all-day-65619813.html

Butterfly is not the symbol, it's the double hearts.

haha thats fucking hilarious.

Spoopy indeed, that's a boy btw, the mother is the one distributing those flyers

Butterfly is the symbol of mind control
MKultra was known as Project Monarch, as in the the Monarch Butterfly

Probably more pedo code like walnut sauce

thats the face of a man who has seen and experienced more than anybody could fathom

ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING

>12:06

Wow BASED TRUMP the kekistani army will TAKE THEM ALL DOWN

Ehhh this actually isn't that creepy. The coded language stuff above is fucking weird as hell tho

h-holy shit

>No one in power will ever be jailed for being a disgusting pedo

that doesn't mean they won't be assassinated

Weaponized autism right there

>surprise a jew not wanting pedophiles exposed
Like last thread they shut down exposing congressmen of Florida being a pedophile and his son running the march and being paid for by soro's in advance, its almost like it was planned.
Oh and he's a fucking jew too.
Disproportionate number of jews are pedophiles.
Might it have something to do with the religion saying can only have sex with the child if the child is under 9 years old?

can i get some dominoes played on top of my pizza though, seriously guys cmon

>concerned citizen

Fuck off, this is not politics. Saged and reported, cancerous kekistani hoaxfaggots.

There is something deeply wrong with schiff.

Does he have a connection to this organization too?

Phila?! These buildings are next to eachother next to NE phila airport. Currently they are excavating the airport property directly across. I strongly believe there to be underground tunnels at that airport

A local mental hospital named Byberry was demolished, but it was confirmed there was a long tunnel beneath there that ran along US1 (Roosevelt Boulevard)

Right. The executions will be swift and public.

Water boarding appropriate for liddle Marco

A lot of us live in shall issue castle doctrine states user
They don't have the balls, I'm sorry let me rephrase that
You don't have the balls

Those original Nike's

What the fuck...

Don't worry UN, your secret will not be revealed (yet), we need you to keep going to uncover the whole shit pile

I think this liddle kids pedo thing has some truth but the Tina Allen in your img doesn't appear to be the same. This one was a famous sculpture who died in 2008, later that year it seems so idk about the Schiff/ political connection. At least regarding this document

Either the site comissoners are communists for fucking east Asians, nobody else in their right mind other than those two groups would greenlight such an ugly ad

frens get de gas

Oy vey shut it down

So this Cred Forums, a cesspool of the internet, is the last hope for humanity... lmao this ride

this is fucked up. when do they start getting v&? trump and sessions are taking their time

Always near airports, obvious but also strangely hidden from public view, ppl hate the area around airports - noise etc, the perfect hideaway & so convenient

YOU WERE ALL WARNED

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY

>liddle

da fuq

I laughed heartily.

Then I got sad.

Cheked

HHHWHAT! HHHHWHAT!
HE'S A BLACK MALE!
A BLACK MALE!

Maybe my favorite.

A Haiti connection. It never ends.

That explains Podesta's recent ramblings

(((Jewish journal)))

he says before destroying his country and saying it was immaterial if his people survived his chosen form of socialism.

Cred Forums is a cesspool only because we value the truth above all things user. The truth is shitty. Joe six pack doesn't want to confront these horrors. He will physically attack you if you try to break his conditioning. Truth seekers are the last hope for humanity, and this is where we congregate.

Yet.

I'm at work taking a shit, can someone give me a tldr?

Another one, but adoption: oneworldadoption.com

The last friends of truth are always chaotic user, but never ever anything but a hope for the people to rely on

and yet... pic related still stands true.

>Tina Allen has a lot of friends
is she a big guy?

reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7yn2mo/liddle_kidz_schiff_corker/
Noticed this thread up in my search results for other things.

wtf is trump waiting for, hang the bastards.

>the FBI which is doing the diddling
fucking mormons are you surprised?

Now that the Russia BS is over with (well with regard to the election collusion) we will see if (((they))) will simply now throw Schiff under the bus & he will either have to resign or face charges

>It's this really what you guys think is happening here?
I'm not ruling it out

Who the fuck thought putting one world in the name was a good idea?
One world anything ALWAYS brings up NWO to anyone who's been around long enough to even hear about WW2 and the Jew propaganda of Hitler's "one world government" propaganda bullshit they try to force everyone into believing

Can we get a clip for memories sake? It was truly glorious the change in facial expression.

I knew he was real with how vitriolic the medias attacks on him were and still are. They literally talk about killing him probably weekly, but I know of at least half a dozen instances. Interestingly the main perpetrator is none other than shithole-er Phil Mudd who is a direct descendant of a man who was involved in assasinating Abraham Lincoln, and from where the phrase your name will be as mudd came from. You can't make this shit up.

that is whats happening though

>is there a legitimate reason NOT to fire Mueller and disband the Special Council?
the fact that he never should have been formed to begin with?

>liddlekidz
>liddle
>diddle
>diddlekidz
WTF

>is there a legitimate reason NOT to fire
>NOT to fire
>the fact that he never should have been formed to begin with?
u wot

every fucking time

That's the boy lovers symbol isn't it.....

A fresh crack in the cabal's hull

He was digging into ring within the "Zero Point/Free Energy" crowd

Child molestors aren't always the most rational of people.

Most normies could not gave a monkey's about NWO, globalism, etc etc. As long as are getting paid (yes, yes good goy) they do not care one bit. In addition they are selfish & do not care about their kids future - "hey I will be dead it is YOUR world now."

That's not true.

That's not what I think it is right? That's not the child lover logo....?

Bob corker is a pedo too

I am so tired... Aren't you guys? It's time to go to sleep. Eat one, two, three, ten xanex; it doesn't matter because it's time to sleep. I am very sorry, but I must sleep now.