Podesta re-emerges

Holy shit why aren't we talking about Skippy's batshit crazy interview on Face the Nation yesterday????
youtube.com/watch?v=JOvZeAecOZ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojsiI0oZkiY
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1H77s8NNI
youtu.be/JtpsjJwCvVw
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/17/prestigious-hawaii-school-pays-80m-to-victims-monstrous-sexual-abuse.html
youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs
youtu.be/BfOdWSiyWoc
thenationalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/
youtube.com/watch?v=TPP3XT2a9Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=f48Jcc4DqF0
youtube.com/watch?v=5z1kvKJhQx0
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
bbc.com/news/uk-24513267
bbc.com/news/uk-england-42679242
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920
youtube.com/watch?v=7TBcsuTFeK4
youtube.com/watch?v=XL_E3wekZ4U
youtube.com/watch?v=DZm_aPiVP8M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459
catholicnewsagency.com/news/the-miracle-of-hiroshima-jesuits-survived-the-atomic-bomb-thanks-to-the-rosary-69261
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_JspSvmji0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
unilad.co.uk/news/las-vegas-attack-was-predicted-online-a-month-ago/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45274
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8915
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/tesla.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Podesta or Pedostate...?

YA

THINK

DON'T CHA

Whenever I see him I can never get over how evil he looks. He's so clearly the bad guy, it's like Roald Dahl's the twits, if you keep having nasty ugly thoughts you eventually turn ugly on the outside.

He did some interview on cspan a month or so back.
Talking about the election.
He said one interesting thing......
He said "When we knew after Trump won NY and Penn and um..um......RI and, it was right before the Indiana primary, when we saw then that Trump was going to win the primary, we reached out to our supporters in the various Intelligence agencies, because they were ripe for helping show how Trump was unfit and dangerous"

If you're a dem, you don't need to hide the fact that you politicize every agency you have access to.

^^For the record, he was talking about how they got the "letter", with 17 agencies all calling Trump insane and dangerous.
The unsaid part....was what we know now.
They attempted to forge a case of collusion.

So obviously a criminal scumbag up to his neck in illegal activity.

Fuck this guy. It's only him and other obvious pedos like Philippe Reines who are prepared to defend Hillary these days.

Hey retards, did you ever stop to think that maybe these people are telling the truth? Huh? Maybe all these so called conspiracies and Pizzagate and all that were all cooked up by the Kremlin to discredit Hillary Clinton and all her associates to sway the election? did you ever stop to consider John Podesta might be totally innocent and you've all fallen into a psyop. The Russians hacked the election. FACT. They also hacked your minds to believe in a bunch of lunatic conspiracies.

>just saw the comments on the Youtube video

kek

>maybe these people are telling the truth?

How many times do Hillary and the DNC need to be caught in blatant, provable lies before you realize you're a fucking retard if you trust anything at all that they say?

>did you ever stop to consider John Podesta might be totally innocent

thanks russian bot

Russian lies.

You're clearly not from around here.

Fake. Russians faked this and sent it to Wikileaks, they're propaganda arm. All this was faked by Russia

Prove it

(you) think you’re hawt shit, don’cha

If its not clear to you at this point, you've got your head buried in the sand. I'm not going to spoonfeed you retards what is clear to 99% of all Americans. The burden is on you to prove that Russia didn't interfere. Everyone in America thinks they did but your little group of retards here.

Here's a bigger one

Have U forgot about the abduction of Maddy McCain and that the Podeta bros were in the area that day?

cant watch now, please a recap

>prove that Russia didn't interfere
Can't prove a negative.

cant watch right now

quick rundown?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA
>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA
YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA
>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

>the burden of proof falls upon the accuser
faggot

That's just sad.

You don't get it

Dems are ok with all this

They feel they need to protect America from Drumpf by any means necessary

Guess you're right, and I guess that's why there's a fucking FEDERAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE HACKING AND COLLUSION. Fucking retards. I can't wait to come back here and drink the tears with Donnie boy is charged with treason.

Fuck off.

It's nothing special. He just defends the Hillary campaign. Easy questions from interviewer. No mention of his favorite party food.

Why isnt this faggot in jail yet?

Never Forget

THINK YA HAHT SHIT DONTCHA

Any day now, right?

>I won't substantiate my claim because the people I surround myself with share my opinion and I never learned how to.
Typical
Typical

you ever think what became of this kid? jesus poor thing

>whose email was hacked by russian-backed entities

turned it off right there

>tfw all these (You)'s I got by simply acting retarded

I wonder if you pol shits really think pizza is limited to democrats.
are you that naive?

thanks trumpbot

I know who hacked the emails.

Stephen Paddock.

People like you ruin this site.
You're worse than the ADL.

You're the one that took the bait.

Notice how they never do that poll question anymore? By a huge majority voters consider the Russia investigation sheer tabloid trash and certainly dont believe Trump did anything criminal. No one will do the poll question on it though. Wonder why?

how can bot post here you bastard child.
> sharia blue shills are so lame duck

Little secret, those photos are of the same man.

>the_donald bot using street shitting proxy

SAD

>Emails hacked by Russian-backed entities.
lel this nigga is fucking dumb

Why bait at all?
Are you so desperate for a little (you) dopamine rush?

Clinton mentions the Russians and their allies right here, in Poetry and Prose

youtube.com/watch?v=ojsiI0oZkiY

I do like a good (you)

Let's line up all the factors here.

Trump's uncle stole Tesla technology

>but we won the popular vote

their just salty that 'us' the American people actually rose up and used our power to select our leader when they long thought that complete control was in their hands

Here's one more.
Now keep your faggy bait to yourself.

Trump predicts 9/11 with uncanny accuracy

This. He reminds me of the type of guy you'd see in an episode of Dexter, waking up naked and tied to the table with plastic wrap while Dexter shows him pictures of all the kids he's murdered.

(You)

Need majority to win.

Magnetometer 9/11 in Alaska goes batshit crazy on 9/11 at the time of "impact"

There are enough people shitting this place up. If you want easy (You)s, make a Reddit account and politely advocate for Trump in r/politics.

I made a Reddit account a while ago to advocate for the President and help direct T_D towards Twitter polls where their numbers are useful but I must admit I do occasionally like to get some furious (You)s from the cucks.

How fucking stupid are you? So you think its just a fucking coincidence that hillary has like 4 or 5 pedophile friends in her orbit? who is sybil edmunds, who is dennis hastert, who is epstein? wake the fuck up you garbage liberal. your epic fucking stupidity is causing you to betray your nation and people. you should hang from the neck untill dead, faggot.

Hurricane Erin on the morning of 9/11, heads towards New York and then swerves off unnaturally to the east...

Yet...

Trump says...

Trump on Muslim 9/11 celebrations: "I saw them, I was there"
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1H77s8NNI

PUT IT TOGETHER AND WHAT DO YOU GET?
>Trump's uncle stole Tesla technology

>Trump predicts 9/11 with uncanny accuracy

>Magnetometer 9/11 in Alaska goes batshit crazy on 9/11 at the time of "impact"

Hurricane Erin on the morning of 9/11, heads towards New York and then swerves off unnaturally to the east...

Trump on Muslim 9/11 celebrations: "I saw them, I was there"

WHAT IS TRUMP HIDING?

>we reached out

Such a slimy lying cretin. This man will know a justice so swift and divine the likes of which he will never see coming.

pol btfo

both

Skippy's goin to gitmo. Kek.

I'm Irish so I don't give a fuck about your internal politics, but you have to be a fucking retard, or more like a shill to believe this shit, so fuck off back to /r/The_Mueller and circlejerk over there, you trator's fucking weasel

Yeah.
It's obvious what they're saying.

it's nu/pol/, where literally every bait is taken and given responses by highsfhoolers. full/pol/ is bad in its own right for different reasons though

Facts are facts no matter who presents them. The clintons are corrupt and we were provided evidence of that. I dont care if they are right. If they are, Russia should be considered a friend to america for exposing how fucked our system is.

>t. Faggot who didn't read the Wikileaks.
Notice how the media is not denying any content in the Wikileaks.

I can't work out what's going on with him.
Maybe I can and better shut up.

>we lost so there was interference
what a fucking joke

you found out why Cred Forums is retarded just now. people are too stupid to resist poor bait so shit gets bumped and baiters motivated and really lazy

This is what infuriates me the most. They have used their media machine to goad every normie into suddenly supporting the intelligence and other alphabet agencies. Even lefties of decades past would be very confused by their descendants. The media machine is the ONLY reason why most people don't love Trump, as they clearly did in the past.

Ok, so none of this was faked by Russia. Got it. See how far your credibility has slipped. You got negative credibility.

You know the podesta emails were from his Gmail, and that Google signs emails with a checksum?
Every podesta email has by cryptographically confirmed as real.
Podesta fell for a bitly link to reset his password. This is pretty weak for a "state level actor" hack.

Bump

Name one email indicating he is guilty of the accusations.

For talking sake and healthy debate.

"The real issue is how he reacted to it"

Admitting to it being anti-Red propaganda. Just burn him.

Skippy NO!

>little group
We're over six million strong and growing everyday buddy

Excuse me.

You mean like how Hillary rigged the primary?

>There was a direct attack on our democratic institutions

I didn't know Facebook was responsible for running the election. For some reason, I always thought the states ran all that.

I'm not pro-Hillary btw.

I'm interested in finding out the truth.

>The real issue is how he [Trump] reacted

Weird that Podesta thinks the IRA stuff is no big deal, but tweetstorms are a yuge deal.

>I think [Obama] has failed in his duty as President of the United States which is to protect our democracy

Whoa, rare bit of honesty from the Clinton Cabal!

consider the words used in his email, consider the symbolism used, correlated by data released by the FBI that known peodo's to Identify each other, consider the litany of reports going back decades that implicate that's there's a high level, organised pedophile ring's that operates internationally, consider that most normal people find pedophilia abhorrent, consider that most people don't want to believe or can't believe that something like this can happen because it's so at odd's with human nature, consider that most people in high positions are psychopaths, and draw in psychopaths.

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
No one cares about your opinion.

why hasn't someone invited Skippy to a pool party at the vineyard yet?

No one gives a shit

Do you want to know what happens to those children?
They get raped and indoctrinated if they're lucky and further the cycle, or they're eaten by being butchered alive.

>consider the words used in his email, consider the symbolism used, correlated by data released by the FBI that known peodo's to Identify each other

Does that mean Jimmy Kimmel is openly supporting pedophilia? (See image attached)

Where in the Podesta emails are those symbols you are referring to?
>consider the litany of reports going back decades that implicate that's there's a high level, organised pedophile ring's that operates internationally, consider that most normal people find pedophilia abhorrent

Of course I would agree with you but how does this specifically relate to John Podesta? Also, is it true of FBI Ted Gunderson that:

"Michael Aquino was actually his boss, and he married the ex wife of Anton Lavey and heiress to the Church of Satan, Diana Lively."
>consider that most people don't want to believe or can't believe that something like this can happen because it's so at odd's with human nature, consider that most people in high positions are psychopaths, and draw in psychopaths.

I understand but would you agree with what I have said here with regards to Trump being involved in 9/11 and would that be indicative of psychopathy?

>The burden is on you to prove that Russia didn't interfere.
You know how I know you're a moralist? You'd burn a witch because she couldn't prove she hadn't cast a curse at midnight in a room with no witnesses. $100 says you'd even tell the tale for the rest of your life when you heroically murdered someone as proof of your virtue.

he was here last fall, in a not so big town in the south. I was "afraid" prior to this even happening, that some nutjob or ie nordfront was going to do something.

Oy vey, then they actually did show up. However the police they threw them out of town. It might or was probably just incidental though. I don't think they know. They had some march there, first being driven out of another town so they crash marched there. Some other such group also had a stand inside the event, I think they are just shitposters, they too were driven off

yeh just sit it out faggit

Your emotional anecdotes wouldn't cut it in a court of law.

Imagine being this retarded

>The Russians hacked the election. FACT.
13 guys bought some Faceshit ads. How many ads did the DNC buy?

that's a nice bait there, shareblue.

YOU'RE

It's extremely black pilling desu. The eternal white normie isn't going to wake up.

>Does that mean Jimmy Kimmel is openly supporting pedophilia? (See image attached)

I'm not sure I'd need context, i'm not from America and I don't watch TV let alone American TV.
>Where in the Podesta emails are those symbols you are referring to?
Pasta/Pizza a lot of talk of children, in one email he literally says still in the torture chamber. I'm not sure what you're getting at with trump being involved with 9/11.

holy fuckshit. that kuru disease is not going well for him.

How in the hell is this man not swinging in the breeze, maybe he really does have ET protections.

youtu.be/JtpsjJwCvVw

>Smoke foreskins
>Fuck children
>Eat adrenal glands
>Acquire shekels

I'm visualising him falling down some stairs and breaking his neck.

>I'm not sure I'd need context, i'm not from America and I don't watch TV let alone American TV.

I just provided the context for the image. Famous American chat show host skit.

Does the image I included indicate that the show using the symbolism is pro-paedophilia?

A pizza boy with the the symbols you referenced.

Would this indicate to you that the show has a pro-paedophilia agenda?

>Pasta/Pizza a lot of talk of children, in one email he literally says still in the torture chamber. I'm not sure what you're getting at with trump being involved with 9/11.

Please name specific emails with regards to pizza/pasta and I will address them.

With regards to torture chamber email, is it possible it is flippant remark with regards to work?

this is some hot shit

>Does the image I included indicate that the show is*** using the symbolism is pro-paedophilia?

>"How is it that these Russian operatives knew to focus on purple states like Michigan and Wisconsin and your campaign didn’t?"

>herpy derpy derpy

All work and no play makes a man without a hot dog stand a dull boy.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/17/prestigious-hawaii-school-pays-80m-to-victims-monstrous-sexual-abuse.html

cracks me up ry tim

Also, please address my concerns regarding Trump and 9/11 as I think it is very relevant to the discussion.

Thank you.

There is literally nothing wrong with burning witches.

The arrogance is astonishing. These psychos don't know when to stop.

How arrogant is this?
Please answer honestly.

You guys should really look into the Uranium One Scandal if you want to actually get to Podesta.

more then likely considering pedowood, I've no screenshots on this PC for specific evidence, if there's any user's ITT with screenshots post some shit.

Tonight, fish bone while eating chicken.......RRRROOOOLLLLIIIIINNNNGGGahhh!!!!

they start by saying the russians hacked his emails, which is not proven and not true. most evidence points to seth rich leaking to wiki. anyway nothing everyone here doesnt know, just more dihonesty from the media

That's the biggest issue with all the FBI corruption being exposed. The Left simply doesn't care. Why would they, they voted for a woman EVERYONE knew was corrupt. They've invaded our great nation and are attempting to change our history, traditions and even our Constitution. There is no place in the United State for the modern day Left. They are enemies to our country and should be treated as such.

Did Russia type the DNC emails?
Did Russia approve the sale of American uranium to Russia?
Did Russia approve the payment of GPS Fusion in order to produce the fraudulent Steele Dossier?
Did Russia tell Hillary to have seizures?
Did Russia tell Hillary to be out of touch and embarrassing?
Did Russia give Donna Brazille the debate questions with intent for them to reach Hillary?
Did Russia actively rig the Democratic primary against Bernie Sanders?

I'm shitposting in work, I wont have time to look at all of that. why the meme flag?

The Clintons have been playing the FBI for awhile. I doubt most of the left even knows as much as to what FBI stands for.

>they start by saying the russians hacked his emails, which is not proven and not true.

True

>Kim Dotcom: "Let Me Assure You, The DNC Hack Wasn’t Even A Hack"

>"It was an insider with a memory stick"

His name was Seth Rich

What do you mean you have no screenshots?

I just provided you with one, which features the same emblems you are using to justify your statement that John Podesta is guilty of heinous crimes.

Does the triangular vortex emblem indicate paedophilia or not?

Also, could you please address the issue of Trump's potential involvement of 9/11 which I put forth here:

Are you living in Disney La La Land?

"The Pastorum Group is the Democrat public relations firm specializing in crisis management representing the Seth Rich family."

"The Pastorum Group and Brad Bauman are representing the DNC and John Podesta"

What does democracy mean to these international hyenas?
youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs

It does not follow.

No such thing as 17 agencies.

Kind of funny how that "17 agencies" ended up being just two people. James Clapper who flat out lied to Congress about NSA spying, and another Obongo appointee.

Sauce?

Yeah I know all that. What does that have to do with Seth Rich being the leak source.

The situation you are describing is to keep a lid on things and they are making sure the Rich family says nothing and keeps quiet.

Stick to diatribes, that's what you are good at.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/BfOdWSiyWoc

You know what exactly?

The brother of Seth Rich is laughing in the family interview while being surrounded by Disney memorabilia?

Or that

"The Pastorum Group is the Democrat public relations firm specializing in crisis management representing the Seth Rich family."

?

Hi, I got you on the other 2 names, but what's your point about sybil edmonds? I'm genuinely curious to know if there's some shady thing going on with her.
what's the deal, user?

So you are anti-Trump?

Solid advice.

absolutely not, but I do think it is limited to the elite.

They corrupted the agencies and the DNC BEFORE Trump was even a candidate. Anything they come into control of they have turn it into a part of their political machine, it is not even conscious action, they just naturally are corrupt. It comes from their communist indoctrination. Social media or even a room they have a majority of people in becomes their own echo chamber.

So provide one piece of evidence which implicates John Podesta, no one has done so.

On the other hand, here we have Trump with Epstein which no one seems willing to address honestly.

Why? Are people truly interested in justice or not?

>You know what exactly?

I was involved in all the threads when that Rich family video was released and all the bloody theories about it and all those involved. So what theory do you want?

The antics going on in the video doesn't preclude the fact that Seth Rich was assassinated by Hillary, Wasserman and the DNC.

Someone post the Fatherhood video.

OK, I would love your opinion on this:

So please answer me why Aaron Rich is laughing in a video about his brother's death, while being surrounded by Disney Memorabilia...

Also please give me the reason that the Rich family have chosen to be represented by the Pastorum Group, when:

>The brother of Seth Rich is laughing in the family interview while being surrounded by Disney memorabilia?
I'm pretty sure there is no body in that grave

The Fatherhood video was released by Worldcorp which is associated with a group by the name of Sint who are known to have released falsified emails regarding Madeleine McCann.

>Also please give me the reason that the Rich family
are we even sure the Rich family is real? sounds made up to me

So the bike rack was for nothing?

>28 posts by this ID
You're just going nuts aren't you?

You're pulling our chain aren't you? Are you having a laugh?
Is he having a laugh?

What gave it away?

The stuffed toy Panda or the Disney memorabilia?

The fact he was Israeli trained perhaps with the luck of the Irish bestowed upon him?

Wait until someone takes a moment to address this:
Then we can really get nuts.

>So please answer me why Aaron Rich is laughing in a video about his brother's death, while being surrounded by Disney Memorabilia...
>Also please give me the reason that the Rich family have chosen to be represented by the Pastorum Group, when:

You don't think they didn't receive a nice fat payoff? I'd be smiling too. Also for the fact they are ardent Democrat supporters, no matter what their party does, and more than likely S on his grave for being a traitor.

Well instead of dancing around the bush, why don't YOU address the stuff you've posted, and explain to us what you mean, rather then asking us to put the pieces together.

user, I asked about specifically SYBIL EDMONDS!!! You are posting EPSTEIN!!! please check your autismo-levels, I think they are running a bit high.

and since I didn´t use my axe I´ll just go ahead and tie it together with my faggot

They aren't real... I thought this had been covered...
>>>

It's basically about the suppression of Tesla's technology which could be utilised for extraordinary good, such as curing droughts, free energy (it's purpose) and instead, it was used against the American public on 9/11.

Hence why on 9/11 there was no seismic data from the basin of New York (the buildings were dustified mid air)

Why the alleged airplanes do not exist with the aviation bureau's own records.

Why paper survived (as evidenced by News Reporters on the day, who were baffled I might add) yet cars miles from the twin towers themselves were turned to rust.

Why hurricane Erin on that morning took an unnatural turn off the coast of New York eastwards at the time of impact.

And all of these other anomalies I mentioned earlier:

How can they even be brothers, they dont look alike at all. At most half brothers. Together with the 25 other siblings.

thenationalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/

>She had two sons, but she adopted another 25 people during the time she came to Washington, said her older son, Tony Podesta

SKIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>user, I asked about specifically SYBIL EDMONDS!!! You are posting EPSTEIN!!! please check your autismo-levels, I think they are running a bit high.

Please see attached screenshot

Start another then see who bite's this is a pizza thread.

What does PEDOsta know about the missing Maddy McCain? Buried or cut up into some kind of spirit stew?

Nice fake pic. If you werent retarded youd know those sketches are of the same person from two witnesses

Please see attached screenshot

To which I replied:

>They aren't real... I thought this had been covered...

Yes that is one of the theories. Crisis actors. But I don't remember any evidence that has been brought forth to even remotely support that theory only for the fact of the way the brother was acting.

Please see attached image

Yes, you are right.

Same guy.

Ayyyy LMAO!

Pizza Pizza

I like how it says "shut up and fuck" in the men's room at Komit Pizza

Have you seen this one before?

woah, there must be more hot dog stands in the island, I would guess this is not the favorite one, probably prefers a smaller, cheaper, more secluded one

Spending some time ogranising your evidence, reasoning, and conclusions, create a thread and post. one word sentences, inferences without proof or backed up with screenshots with no context isn't going to cut it, and nobody will take you seriously, and it's lazy, so hey user make yourself useful today, do some work post it and see what people think, or maybe your just trying to slide the thread.

My decision to vote for Trump was 100% motivated by the words and actions i directly observed from the candidates. I saw exactly 0 television and internet ads because i dont watch tv and use adblock.

So there's my testimony. And either I'm some special super voter or my experience is common enough to explain a Trump victory. Trump said things I like and Hillary said things I didnt.

lurk more, you´ll get creeped out if we get to the clowns

While I appreciate your concern, it unfortunately appear it merely serves to obfuscate your inability to address any of the very clear cut points I have raised regarding the issue.

appears*

Clowns?

What do you think about this
and this

Are you referring to Stephen Spielberg's alleged involvement in "It"?

Bless you child

bump

Podesta is gone. Its full time Skippy now.

13,000 sealed indictments.

This is also what pisses me off because how many popular shows/movies/music/games/books/comic/art showed these agencies fucking people over and being corrupt? I mean shit all of James Bond, Jason Bourne, Mission Impossible, and Jack Ryan series showed they are corrupt. Yet these normies just watch it, see the similarities of tomorrow never dies to now days and ignore it. Fuck, even Waco is out helps prove this too.

yeah, a fucking clowncuck that posts creepy clowns and freaky shit about how it´s the highest pleasure tainting purity and shit, he´s been missing for a while now.
just go to the archives and search for clowncuck or clownfreak in the PGG or HTG threads

What does this have to do with a pizzagate thread?
Create a new Thread 9/11 blown wide open hidden tesla tech used to destroy twin towers 9/11 was an inside gib, see what you get. why the meme flag.

Waco....

Yeah, about that...

Alex Jones confronts FBI Agent
youtube.com/watch?v=TPP3XT2a9Gg

BILL HICKS, Ruby Ridge, Waco connection
"A cow and two FBI agents"
youtube.com/watch?v=f48Jcc4DqF0

He's been showing up in this thread

>pic related

No wonder I didn't see it. It didn't gain any traction and there's scant investigating this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5z1kvKJhQx0

Those pages look rather dodgy though. They seem off. Nobody else seems to have corroborated this book. Even in social media (reddit/twitter etc.) there's only like 3-8 comments. Youtube has the most comments.

More than you would expect actually.

It's all about Pizzagate as a matter of fact.

Well there is always the bike rack.

nah I can´t find a direct link, they just talk about goonies
will check, there´s been an unusual amount of slides these couple of days

Create a new thread, put your evidence together, if have any information that's relevant to the discussion post in the thread, I won't be replying anymore. your an autistic meme flagger.

user, why are focused on telling me about EPSTEIN!? in you own screenshot, 2 commas back from your highlight it clearly says:
"who is sybil edmonds, ..."

Podesta the molesta.

Yeah, well so are you. You are writing from an American IP which means you are writing from an Agency address.

I'd guess Maryland but could be wrong.

Ha.

Yup, David was nuts, but ATF did fuck over a lot of stuff. Both sides aren't winners.

Please calm down. I addressed your point which you are now incapable of discussing further because it undermines your position.

It wasn't real.

I wouldn't be surprised, I think florida shooting is.

I don't, considering they used green screens in some of the interviews.

just shut the fuck up!
you should check other threads where he pops up, now take a string and join the beads

I think you got me confused with another user. You have not addressed MY question. at all, not even a little bit. I'm not asking about Epstein, I'm asking about what you were referring to when you mentioned Sybil Edmons, specifically HER and nothing else. What di You mean when you mentioned her? what specifically does "who is sybil edmonds"? mean / refer to? I know she was a whistleblower from the bush era, are you talking about something else that she is "guilty" of or connected to?
ELABORATE please, you just reposted something about "epstein" without clarification. CLARIFY!

I don't know the name

>FACT
*downs whole donut in one gulp*

>I also like (you)s, here's one for (you)

"I don't understand it," the demon says, "James Coco went mad in fifteen minutes."

Lol go back to watching cable tv, stacy. You wont amount to anything, so stop trying.

damn, this thread is slow

For fuck's sake, even Diehard makes the FBI look like walking disasters. Normies should fucking hate the CIA. Instead they're now on the side of the likes of Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld now. It's sickening. But it gives someone good ammunition to attack them with. Neocon warmonger fucks.

then WHY did you post this as a reply to ME???
with a highlight and then claim that it addressed my question??? sort your shit out m8. Your slipping up.

You’re new nobody cares what you think

> Russian backed entities.
That was quick.

>burden is on you to prpve they didnt interfere
Lol 99% of americans realize that THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS RETARD

>edgy
you autist.

When is this fucker going to jail? I'm tired of seeing this creepy, demonic, pedophile piece of shit.

Prove all of this wrong.
Fully Sourced Executive Summary of Pizzagate Evidence

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

>Russia did this

well she was talking about gladio 2.0
as long as he has power he´s useful, you´d have to knock out the bottom rungs first, and with his political connections who knows what judge or senator is the one

Not at all, you have yet to address this image.

I can't think of any particular reason why that would be so difficult for you.

muh pedo, you didn't deliver one single factual evidence, you mongrels are played so easily it's not even funny

Trump looks physically disturbed to be touching him.

Virginia / Utah

I don't give a fuck about this picture! I know about it already. it's NOT the topic I'm interested in. It's irrelevent to My point of interest. I'm aware of his background and ties to trump and clinton, etc.
You inserted yourself into my inquiry and then tried to derail me from getting a legitimate response to a legit question.
fuck off, shill bot.

You think you're hot shit, don'tcha!?!!!

woah fuck
>>
another adoption agency trafficking from third world blood ravaged countries

Okay what about this one?

I feel like someone in the know has been nudging us toward Kimmel these last few weeks. Your pic related has a Pizza delivery guy AND the triangle spiral, twice. WTF is going on around here?

bbc.com/news/uk-24513267

> 20 to 40 years old
> Short brown hair

Kek. Also contradicts at the end.

""This is far from our only line of inquiry and there will be e-fits released of other sightings as well, who we are equally keen to trace.

"THESE PEOPLE were seen on the day of Madeleine's disappearance and the days leading up to it."

It's a cover up, stupid. The guy investigating her disappearance turned up dead recently.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-42679242

Pic related: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920

That fish looks like a fucked up 8

Welcome to pol, retard
Tell your college teacher we know he's a jewish faggot and we have an oven slot for him

wtf about it? what's your fucking point?

H I S N A M E W A S
S E T H R I C H
E
T
H
R
I
C
H

This. I bet he knew it was a fast path to a shit reputation and stayed away from involvement.

>
Gee, where did I see this argument before? No, it couldn't be the loloco$t!
Sorry Chaim, reality and truth around here aren't whatever the rabbi claims it is.

fuck off cuck

Well...

Adam Carolla Compares His New Show to "To Catch A Predator ...
(Pizza and Pedophilia)
youtube.com/watch?v=7TBcsuTFeK4

Adam Carolla: A New Way to Use Pizza on Tom Green Live -
(Pizza and Pedophilia)
youtube.com/watch?v=XL_E3wekZ4U

>>>>>>

#Pizzagate and Jimmy KImmel "Boy love" logo from 2015 Pizza skit ..
youtube.com/watch?v=DZm_aPiVP8M

So what do you think about the anc annoucing the genocide of whites in south africa? Just a coincidence?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo

and there is another kimmel woman even more foul than these manshow 2

LMFAO

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

its obvious they're all in on it -- however its easier to get the normies on the side of "anti-dems" for starters before trying to bring down the repubs too

Bump

HOT SHIT

I figured these guys had steered him clear of that mess. Maybe not.

Here's one for ya matey. What's a 'Thelema favor' then? Can't just ask to meet like regular people, no? Surely this is code, no?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459

>hacked the election
And that's where you failed.

We don't think that. Why would we think that? We're not stupid here, asshole. We're smart. We're fully aware that a lot of Repubs never wanted Trump to win, and we know in some cases it might be pizza related. And Trump never said "Drain the Democratic swamp" He said DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Ok dude, I'll bite on your Trump 9/11 stuff...are you saying Trump was part of the 9/11 cover-up.

I can get behind that bc he's deep in NY shady shit
And hell he's a billionaire so I wouldnt be shocked if he got busted for pedo shit

But wtf do 9/11 and pedo shit have to do with each other? Stop being cryptic, post your shit, or gtfo

Obvi 9/11 was some money laundering shit ala Vegas to bring in $$$$ for increased security, screenings, and to funnel $$ outta the US but explain your hints of it being pedo shit

>i've never heard of dkim
>i have no idea what cryptography is
>i have never proved to myself that it would take longer than all time that has passed to fake dkim
>i also have no idea that anyone with half of a brain can verify this information for themselves at their own computer.

Sorry was on another thread.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thelema = 93
Agape = 93

Agape (Ancient Greek ἀγάπη, agápē) is a Greco-Christian term referring to love, "the highest form of love, charity" and "the love of God for man and of man for God".

Brought a tear to my eye.

Let me tell you.

He starts off the interview saying the Russians "hacked" emails. That's not true. In re to his own email, he got phished. As far as the rest of the emails, Seth Rich leaked them, then Podesta and Hillary and the rest of their friends murdered him for it.

The shit's gonna hit the fan soon. I can feel it. The audacity of this child fucker and his incessant lies. He's going down hard.

Bump

CLOWNFAGGOT I KNOW YOURE HERE REEEEEEERRREEEEEEEEE

Fantastic, but it doesn't dispute it being coded language. If anything, you've just added to my point by introducing numbers. Thelema is also Crowley-linked. No reason to exclude that. But you probably already know that part. In any case, I'm enjoying this thread.

And that's the third one to get deleted.

>Everyone in America
Trump doesn't think they did, and Trump is your President. He's every American's President, and he will be for 7 more years. Suck it up.

I remember on normie sites people were calling out Kimmel YEARS AGO, before all this Red Pill stuff took off, about how creepy and inappropriate his skits with kids were and how he fixates too much on children. You can find all sorts of creepy Jimmy Kimmel skits with kids on Youtube dating years back. These were normies from years ago calling him out on this, mind you, not conspiracy theorists or white nationalists, there was no elite pedophile scare at the time either, just normal, concerned citizens. Check some examples on Youtube, search like "creepy Jimmy Kimmel children skits". Its weird shit.

The Miracle of Hiroshima – Jesuits survived the atomic bomb thanks to the rosary
catholicnewsagency.com/news/the-miracle-of-hiroshima-jesuits-survived-the-atomic-bomb-thanks-to-the-rosary-69261
Man eats radioactive uranium and soldiers run towards nuclear blast
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_JspSvmji0

>Maybe Podeasta wasn't so bad

Those kids will be in the pool for sure. Get some of the 11 year old before shes too old.

The Nuclear Cake is a Lie.

You sound like a faggot. Kill yourself.

Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more Date: 2015-10-08 15:47 Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

Skyfall Sunday, Drew?

On Thursday, October 8, 2015, Drew Littman wrote: >

Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with > submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die, > because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and > ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a > great day all-around.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

Bizarre response. It's starting to look like you're full of shit, mate. I'm out.

>starting

Las Vegas Attack Was Predicted Online A Month Ago -
unilad.co.uk/news/las-vegas-attack-was-predicted-online-a-month-ago/

3 Oct 2017 - An anonymous post on Cred Forums seemed to predict a shooting in Las Vegas weeks before Stephen Paddock shot dead 59 people and injured hundreds more last Sunday night. The posts in the Cred Forums forum, which were signed ‘John’, speak of revealing ‘a little secret’

_________

Mentions Aldeson.

genuinely made me laugh out loud.

Kek. True.

has anyone provided the specific ads?
I don't Jewbook

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45274
>Podesta has openly called forgreater government transparency on UFO-related matters. In his forward to UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials

I'm not your mate. You are a phoney.

If you want to believe in a fairytale aka Nuclear Weapons, go right ahead.

Handkerchief with a Pizza related map

Would I do better playing dominoes on pizza or pasta?

These are not veiled references

> Did Russia tell Hillary to have seizures?

Yes and she actually did it, the absolute madwoman!

On Sep 1, 2014, at 10:22, "Sandler, Susan" [email protected] wrote:

Hi John, I so enjoyed having a chance to spend time and relax with you and Mary. Thanks for teaching me the domino game—I’m going to get a set!
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8915

Sauce link, plz?

>domino game

What the fuck did they mean by this?

What is a pizza-related map?

Handkerchief
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

Map
Semen/sperm

Pizza
Little girls

Pasta
Little boys

Dominoes
Dominant sexual role play

>Would I do better playing dominoes with pizza or pasta?

>"you think you're hot shit, don't cha?"

DON't CHA

>t. achmed mohammed

I have read in Tesla's unpublished autobiography he had come up with a free and unlimited energy source ...

Yet before his death, he was broke in living in a motel room (due to Edison's moves) and CIA (and Trump something I did not know of) stole all of his research and classified it ...

So not only they used it to make HAARP to artificially start earthquakes (Haiti etc.) but also stole the free energy from us ( so we have to rely on oil ... ).

However, where exactly is the link to Pizzagate ?
It is Trump / Epstein (who owns the Lolita island) connection ?

one of my favorite books ever,
it is only about 20 pages long

home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/tesla.pdf

wow, i honestly do feel bad for people like you. your brain is rotting away, and you can't think for yourself. its almost like you're all sheltered little children who can't think outside of the mainstream paradigm, because you're too afraid too. shame really, just being programmed what to think on a daily basis. why are you on this site to begin with? might as well go back to looking at your phone screen in a haze and check nosebook/instajew amirite?

>UFO
he may want to know how they taste too

I am so sick of these brain dead zombies. Literally all the democrats on FB are like this.

This is likely poor bait to get pol to pick up on it so they can say you're "schizo." That seems to be the favored word for those reading from the cia rulebook.

It's all here: