Uhhhh lads???? When did they start putting soy in Girl Scout cookies????

Uhhhh lads???? When did they start putting soy in Girl Scout cookies????

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4264491/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4264491/

methylisothiazolinone breaks down skin connective tissue. it's an ingredient in head & shoulders.

Why do you people let girl scouts emotionally blackmail you into funding their stupid agenda?

Soy lechitin is used in cookie dough, it's an emulsifier. It's actually in a ton of processed foods.

>buying dyke scout cookies

The cookies are overpriced shit.

Almost all packaged food like that has some kind of soy.

I tell them if they would of cooked the cookies themselves I would of bought some as that would be teaching them skills for the future.

>Soy lechitin
>it's an emulsifier
>in a ton of processed foods.
this is true

that pic is gonna be nice when i look thru my folder 6 months from now :)

I'm pretty sure this has more to do with the mothers pushing their kids to sell so they can brag how many cookies they sold.

you pol shit heads might as well eat soy,
its not like you will ever be real men.
you just whine and cry on the internet without doing anything.

Hey, my x-wife and her lesbian lover do girl scouts with the daughters of her lover......

There may be some truth in what you say

Soy is added to many commercial products. Furthermore, many of your foods and snacks contain GMOs. In Brazil, by law, every product containing transgenic products must be labeled with a T inside a yellow triangle: pringles, lays, wheat products and 90% of all products containing soy are . Spices containing starch and corn starch is also transgenic.

"x-wife and her lesbian lover"
honestly hurt my brain reading that, sorry

She's freak and a sexual deviant , she's more x-files status

Lads, how do you completely cut soy out of your diet? Just cut out all processed foods?

Yeah but isn't that there for people with dandruff considering that's what head and shoulders if for?

Sometimes I frown momentarily at niggers and arabs in public

these fuckers deserve to die
>never look where they are going
>assume cars will just watch out for them
their almost as bad as motorcyclists
>fat faggots pretending they aren't gay
>farting around trying to impress highschoolers

>without doing anything.
Saying it more doesnt make it any less false

no, the zinc is for dandruff. it's there as a preservative even though no known living thing could grow in it. Hmmm....

i fucking hate those little beggars
>how is it not child labor?

I have dandruff, any recommendations on an all-natural dandruff shampoo? Trying to cut out all of these damn chemicals.

Oh well you must be a fucking chemist then. Did you know there is chlorine in table salt? That's some shit the globalists won't tell you, keep it on the down low.

Dandruff is a fungal infection. Most people with this condition also have white patches on their skin. Once head and shoulders no longer works to control the problem, a tar based shampoo is used. It helps for a little time only and the problem persists.

Drinking lemon grass tea for 2 weeks, twice a day will solve the problem.

t. spent 5 years trying to get rid of the fucking fungus and only lemon grass worked.

I dunno. I stopped buying after I found out they weren't made with real girl scout. I felt ripped off.

Had the same problem...find an asian market, drink lemon grass tea for 2 weeks, twice a day; will kill the underlying issue you have: a fungus

you are literally the hitler devil :O

Interesting....I'm going to try this. Thanks user.

The trick to dandruff is to wear a show cap and only wash your hair ever other time you shower and adding shampoo that has natural oils in it
It's stripping your oils from your scalp that seems to cause dandruff

*shower cap

>my single case describes all cases
You sure there wasn't some other hidden variable user? I have a hard time being dumb enough to believe lemongrass tea is what cured your scalp falling off. Especially since you probably don't still drink it every day.

very welcome. Twice a day for 2 weeks. Don't stop taking until you have done the treatment.
You can usually find fresh lemon grass in Asian markets

Very delicious on top of it :)

Nope, have many friends and family members that tried. Downloaded a book on chinese remedies and found confirmation in that book. It is a powerful anti-fungal.

Soy Lecithin is an emulsifier that's used in almost all processed food which is why Soy pops up everywhere.

Soy lecithin is in everything just as high fructose corn syrup is in everything. You're fucking retarded if you didn't know this.

I'd suggest you actually look up the shit before rolling your eyes. it accumulates in tissues and causes death by liver failure.

>being scared of little girl cookies
Oh shit, I bought 6 boxes.
Better balance that out with some onion juice meme.

What happens in 6 months?

T H I S

>you have: a fungus

Pityrosporum ovale
Lives in the skin of everybody .......Must cause dandruff kekekekekekekekek

tfw stopped eating everything with Soy in it after finding out how bad it is
Kinda miss some things like occasional chocolate but I feel better for eating healthier now

there is scientific literature regarding this common issue. Look it up...

Don't want to try lemon grass?, take the tar soap, no wrinkles on my balls.

you have real chocolate, 90% cocoa...check the label, some don't contain soy.

I love to enjoy a piece of that beauty while I sip on cognac.

Cagers BTFO

I did look it up, that's why I was laughing

this is the most autistic thing i've read today

I had dandruff for many years during college. Went to a dermatologist and he told me to buy tar based shampoo...use it, worked for a while but kept coming back. Went to another dermatologist, looking for something stronger, was told to use lemon grass by said doctor. Used as instructed and my dandruff never came back.

Lads... I ate a whole box of that shit on Saturday. Am I going to grow a vagina?

One box only costed me $4. It's not overpriced.

Thanks I'll look into that

He has a look through his folder. Sheesh, reading comprehension...

If that was the cure for maleness The trannies would be all over them , GS wouldn't be able to keep up with demand .
GS cookies would be worth 50-100k a box and the trannies would have protests and rallies about how the GS are extorting and exploiting the transsexual community

Welcome

Judging from the road markings this looks like London, how are there so many cars parked in Bus Lanes? Don't you get raped in fines by doing that? Also not defending cyclists, most of the time they ask for it and more but that cyclist isn't exactly cycling very closely to the parked cars, if he was any more to the right he would be hit by the cars from the other lane

I believe you, I was laughing at the fact that it's found in everybody , it just only effects some people

*affects

How politicized is the Girl Scouts? Bought some Lemonade flavored ones from two white girls with their mother and father just yesterday.
The packaging seems pretty innocuous.

4 dollars is a lot of money for a little box of cookies.
It only takes a couple dozen "only 4 dollars" to be out a hundred bucks.

HAHAHAH hard to tell over written text.

My dermatolgist said that it affects mostly athletes and those that don't properly dry their skin after a shower/or by taking 2-3 showers a day. The smell of that fucking tar soap...jesus christ...would smell like a fresh paved road and still had those fucking discolored patches red/white...

They only males they allow to join them are trannys