Trump officially worst President in U.S. history

Donald Trump is officially the worst President this country has had in 250 years. Let that sink in. No one has been as awful as him in 10 full generations of human beings.

>President Donald Trump’s first year in office — which was marked by a nonstop stream of scandals, as well as record-low approval ratings — was so bad that a survey of scholars has already ranked Trump as the worst president ever.

>Writing in the New York Times, political scientists Brandon Rottinghaus and Justin S. Vaughn reveal that their most recent survey of scholars shows that Trump’s first year was seen as a catastrophe by both Democrats and Republicans in the field of political science.

>According to the survey, Democratic scholars rank Trump dead last among all presidents, while Republican scholars rank him ahead of only Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan and William Henry Harrison — the president who infamously died after only one month on the job.
>Independent scholars, meanwhile, ranked Trump only ahead of Buchanan, whose presidency set the stage for the American Civil War.

>The full survey also reveals that Trump is seen as the most polarizing president in American history, with a polarization score that ranked him significantly ahead of former President Andrew Jackson, who ranked second in terms of presidential polarization.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2015/02/13/measuring-obama-against-the-great-presidents/
time.com/4555032/economists-against-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((scholars))) hate Trump

Well color me shocked.

ITS OVER POL BTFO ETERNALLY

how can someone be a scholar of contemporary times?

I'm sure he really is the worst thing that ever happened to the political and academic classes.

Still a President.

I too believe “rawstory” over reality.

>Scholars
Literally not a real occupation.

Sounds legit and trustworthy. Who here #StillMentallyHill ?

>still being this mad

fpbp

Oy vey shut it down

>(((political scientists)))

>Scholars
Ah yes I see. People who have opinions.

>Scholars using their prestige to push a political agenda instead of doing their job.
This is a shocking development.

>a survey of Democrat scholars
>not anecdotal
Lol
Meanwhile, no mention of black and Hispanic unemployment being at an all-time low. Guess after 60 years of Democrat pandering with zero delivery, it would be too embarrassing to bring up?

>(((Scholars)))

yeah they're busy studying codices in their antiquary study inside of the ancient collegium

Stop replying to Chinese bots.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

He is literally my favorite president ever. Well, except for of course the greats like Andrew Jackson and George Washington. But that's just because I hate the redcoats so goddamned much.

Someone’s still butthurtt about Hillary losing

>According to the survey, Democratic scholars rank Trump dead last among all presidents,

So liberals are still pissed at Trump? Who cares?

He only won because the Kenyan technically wasnt president.

>Republican and Democrat establishment see his term in office as a catastrophe.
Clearly he is doing the right thing

(((scholars))) hated Claudius too while he was alive. Only recently have we come to realize he was one of the greatest Roman emperors

>Trump is the worst president ever, because reasons
>Black Panther is the second greatest movie of all time according to Rotten Tomatoes

This blatant shilling is getting out of hand.

Went to see if I could find any evidence of BS

brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2015/02/13/measuring-obama-against-the-great-presidents/

At least in their polling/studying they seem to have not just worshipped Obama but rather have him 18th on the presidential list. Bear in mind problematic folks like Harry "nuke the gooks" Truman and Andrew Jackson baet out Obama. Even Bush Sr. does.

Sorry Shlomo but your kippah is showing

Sa-ge Sa-ge Sa-ge

You've never been inside a university, have you?

Since all the liberals got BTFO these larp threads by fellow Trump supporters are getting even better.

Nice job keeping us on our toes OP and not letting us become complacent in our views. The worst thing we can do is be comfortable with our current situation when we need to constantly train our bodies and minds to step on their throats even harder.

You and your faggots(scholars) should go kill yourselves like the disgusting faggot traitors you are. i hope your children watch you dangle and shit yourself.

and Trump didn't need quantitative easing to fool the voters

Does the study say what percentage of the respondents were Jews

>marked by a nonstop stream of scandals
>DRUMF IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER
>DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HOW MANY SCOOPS OF ICECREAM HE GETS??
LMAO

OH NO! NOT THE (((SCHOLARS)))!

>democratic
>"scholars"

what's wrong with nuking gooks

If the left and the media would shut up for one month. Trump would likely be the best president of our lifetime

>Some losers opinion on some unknown blog site.
Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Neither have you if you seriously believe those grants and funding go towards academics actually accomplishing something in their "research" beyond self-promotion.

>Andrew Johnson ruins north-south relations for 50 years with Southern punishment policy and carpetbaggers
>Andrew Johnson ruins slave integration/education for 100 years with reconstruction garbage
>Andrew Johnson ruins economic trade policy and acts like a despot
>Andrew Johnson is first president to have proceedings of impeachment for throwing out political dissenters

How is Trump even close to the actual guy who was the proxy creator of Racial hate, segregation, Regional desputes between American brothers, a tyrant against states rights, and someone who just shat all over the constitution just because his side won a war?

Outside of mouthing off, Trump is pretty damn good in staying within the confines of the executive branch, creating a smaller government, and keeping his campaign promises

Stop it with these slide posts

Thats funny, i hear him compared to George Washington on here. Im not sure he is there yet, but hes laying the ground work.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((( S C H O L A R S )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well, i liked him in the beginning. But he is just another war president, just like Obummer. Now i want him to get indicted so we can get some more turmoil in Burgerland. one of the happiest days was when he won over Killary. The internet went nuts and people were in tears. Now i want some more tears.

How is that possible? He has destroyed ISIS almost completely, the stock market is fantastic, consumer confidence is through the roof, the North Korea situation is better now than in decades (likely because of Trump's posturing mind you) and we're not in any conflict. So he said some mean things on Twitter and he wants to maintain a strong border? What the fuck is the issue?

James Buchanan's incompetence literally put us in the Civil War, killing 600,000 white men, are you fucking kidding me?

>congo-tier education magapepede reporting in
>thinks they teach quantum physics at TU
You deserve everything that's coming to you mongrellus.

Officially by whom?

Pseudo intellectuals?

this, what the fuck?

These ((("Scholars"))) - what else do they study? Because the torah doesn't really qualify you to be saying anything about politics.

I'm a bit worried about how much the chosen have been featured on here today. Anyway; sage as always.

>(((scholars)))

Scandals
>2 scoops
>tell jews they can put capital wherever
>grab by the pussy
>illegally spied on by political opponent and sitting president
>likes to hang out at his private club mar a lago
>called people mean names, rather tame relative to founders.
Did I miss anything? Is this really it?

Gotta admit this it's fun.

muh russia

Simple: They have memory spans going back at most 20 years. Most of these retards couldn't even tell you who George Washington was, or they'd spout off something about slaves. They MAY have a rough idea about Lincoln. Besides that, they probably couldn't name anyone off before Clinton.

That would trigger another civil war. Granted, a pretty short one, given how few guns libtards own in comparison, but a civil war nonetheless.

Donald Trump is officially the best President this country has had in 250 years. Let that sink in. No one has been as great as him in 10 full generations of human beings.
>President Donald Trump’s first year in office — which was marked by a nonstop stream of victory, as well as record-high stock prices — was so good that a survey of scholars has already ranked Trump as the best president ever.
>Writing in Fox News, political scientists reveal that their most recent survey of scholars shows that Trump’s first year was seen as a massive success by both Democrats and Republicans in the field of political science.
>According to the survey, Republican scholars rank Trump first among all presidents, while democrats throw a hissy fit about two scoops.
>Independent scholars, meanwhile, ranked Trump ahead of Lincoln, a republican who freed the slaves and made America great again.
>The full survey also reveals that the American news media is seen as the most polarizing institution in American history, with a polarization score that ranked it significantly ahead of Soviet Russia, who ranked second in terms of political polarization.

ftfy OP

>implying that wouldn't be the best happening on Cred Forums ever

>Republican scholars
This is like the 97% of scientists believe in global warming articles. I apply the scientific method every day. Not one poll has contacted me about my opinion on global warming.

>"wrong."

Kek

Worse than Obama? Worse than Bush? Worse than Clinton?

Methinks they are suffering from confirmation bias.

Pedocratic Society is having it's last spasms before death.

Keep lashing out little friend, the lance of truth is still pinning you down in your filth for the sentient world to witness.

_scholars_

> Trump is the worst president ever.
> The previous fuckmeat that was so unpopular he springboarded Trump into office is the best.

We're getting into untold levels of jewing here.

American universities are ranked the best in the world, faggot

>rawstory
m8

This. ((Scholars)) like this.
>370 economists, including 8 Nobel Prize winners, co-signed a letter that asserts, “Donald Trump is a dangerous, destructive choice for the country."

time.com/4555032/economists-against-donald-trump/

When are these people going to be held accountable? These were not "mistakes" they were attempts to deliberately manipulate public opinion.

""scholars""

(((Rottinghaus)))

They are political operatives. Just like the MSM.

>Arab from /sg/ hates Trump

shock

>scholars
Neoliberal shills in academia are enemies of the state.

these so-called scholars are clearly not familiar with President Trump's thinking. they need to consult with some better sources.

wow - and here i was thinking that trump has done more for this country in his first year than all the presidents in living memory combined (50+ years). thanks for straightening me out.

>Good industrial performance
>ok financial performance, inherited too much bullshit on this front though, it will explode
>In process of solving supposed impasse in Korea
>first president in a lot of time not to launch a war, peace in spite of all the agitation from the media
>historic reduction in bizarre government controls and regulations
>literally hasn't been involved in an actual crime unlike the previous presidents
Seriously, I don't even understand how anyone can't at least rate him ok compared to the abysmal levels set by the presidents of the last 30 years.
I guess some people really care more about the ridiculous (and often plainly fabricated) "controversies" you see in newspapers because he offended the feelings of a few spics and metrosexuals.

you are conveniently forgetting that johnson vetoed a bunch of shit and got overidden on everything

Keep telling Trump is the worst president ever, maybe after the 200th time I will believe you.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Worse than Clinton’s blowjob scandal?
Worse than Nixon’s Watergate?
Worse than Bush & Co’s Iraq War?

It is to laugh.

"thinking"

You can't. It takes around fifteen to thirty years for an event to be able to study in a scholarly historical context.

What was so bad?

>zerohedge
>the truth

pick one, only one

Stop shilling "Raw Story" you fucking faggot

this board has really been spammed a lot recently with libs coming on and just posting new threads with click bait articles. Sad to see so many people taking the bait

memes aside he did have a fucking terrible year that was mostly spent shooting himself in the foot one tweet at a time, his only accomplishment was tax cuts (not even his thing, a generic republican one).
if he repeats last year yeah he will be in the bottom but for now he still cant beat some of those chucklefucks like Buchanan

its actually from the nytimes presidential survey on presidents rankings they do yearly
the original source that is

depends on how you define awful.

Makes me wonder if President Carter deserved such a negative reputation. I wonder what he did to piss (((them))) off.

>(((Scholars))) dislike Trump
Holy fuck, dude, I'm so surprised

Carter is a saint with a heart of gold, who was incompetant as hell and was buffetted by soviet aggression, the middle east bullshit

no one believes jew media here faggot, kys, or let a nigger or a sand nigger do it for you

muh twitter judgements

A) American universities are the best in the world.
B)It's clear physicists and other STEM scholars are not making these claims.
This is why you weren't accepted to any American schools.

>(((political scientists)))
>(((anthropologists)))
Read culture of critique, learn about Franz Boaz, understand why anthropology (and by extension political science) is a sham.

What happens when the next Republican president is elected, will the Democrats still ramp it up to 12 and declare him the worst president ever?

How amazing they took polarization polls under Andrew Jackson. Wow. Your local news should never be questioned!

People will look back on the Trump Presidency as "The Good Old Days" when America was the worlds major Super power, people were employed and hopeful for the future.

1. What retards rank presidents?
2. A president should be polarizing in a two party system.
3. Even in the UK, newspapers mention that he's helping the poor with his policies
4. There is no such thing as 'official', it's saying that someone's opinion is a fact. Or 'everyone believes it so it's true'.
5. This hatred of Trump is absolutely irrational. The next President will absolutely be the AntiChrist, or carry out a shitload of controversial policies.

According to Jews and the faggot coalition, Trump has been a terrible President.

>stock market breaking record highs
>lowest unemployment in 18 years
>foreign conflicts amount to BTFO-isis and bombing an empty airfield
>illegals getting deported in droves and number of illegal border crossings dropping

Wow so horrible, impeach now

Stop replying to troll threads.
Sage, Report, And move on

Kek, the salt in this thread is amazing. The tide is finally turning