Friendly reminder that retarded Americans voted for this orange, balding, fucking retard

How does it feel knowing you Americans have a global laughing stock as your leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>balding
*UHHHHHH* Try again, retard.

TRUMP IS UNPRESIDENTIAL

>How does it feel
AMAZING

Stop replying to Chinese bots
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

Still better than this faggot.

Never seen so many butthurt Jews whining. Sad!

and I suppose you think Hillary would have been better?

He's still a better leader than Trudeau.

Friendly reminder that mexicans voted for Hillary clinton.

Kill yourself you disgusting fucking leaf.

Friendly reminder that we are going to deport all you mexican pieces of shit for voting for hillarry.. putas.

Did it ever cross you mind that Americans did not have a better choice?

hes not that orange
calling a 70+ year old man 'balding' isnt really an insult.....
retard...... billionaire & most powerful person in usa govt.....

whereas you are a minimum wage mcdonalds basement dweller...... but i guess you know better about the world than him.

your not a country

Just wait till midterms faggot.
Say goodbye to your racist white anti feminist leaders.

Seems to be doing a better job than our POS PM
>GDP growth higher than expected
>deportations higher than previous admin
>Jews caveching
>trust in media narrative evaporating
>leftist salt mine near empty
>white birthrates increasing

Sage

it's nice to know we can inspire laughter and mirth in addition to the abject terror and frustration felt by our rivals

If i didn't vote for Trump, he wins

>
Amerifat education

>anonymous mask
>kebab knife
gaaaaaaaaaay

You cucknadians are in no position to speak

Sorry Canada But Your Guy is just Retarded as fuck
>India sent minister of state for agriculture to invite Trudeau . That’s like a parl sec in Canada ! Don’t think anyone so junior ever been sent to ANY foreign leader ! Wow

He's a closet racist looking all Smug wearing the traditional clothes even we don't wanna wear

>He who is not leaf, cast the first stone.

This guy is as leafy as it gets

>you Americans

Fuck off Ivan.

How do you keep this up after years and overalll his presidency being pretty good

"Peoplekind" all that needs to be said

1 post by this ID incoming
Be sure to get this to 300 replies!! xddd

Does he really believes in what he says and does? That is some cuckoldry not even soyboys could probably achieve

I don't know but I want to smash this guy's head with a hammer so bad !!. He's taking political correctness so far that he's allowing extremists in his cabinet. Atleast 2 of his ministers are probably guilty in India for sedition.

Seriously ? You still believe in that. Impeachment is a MeMe

everybody knows

I agree. Justin Trudeau is like a glorified governor. Canada's population is comparable to some of our states even cities.. fuxking mayor of cuckolding leaftown.

Feels good man. It's good to see your enemies on the world stage outraged by what's right.