How do we fix the US' drug problem? More or less restrictions...

How do we fix the US' drug problem? More or less restrictions? Harsh prison sentences/death sentence or welfare programs and state-funded rehab?

dude just ban them like guns

Kill the Sakler family and everyone in the pharmaceutical industry, nothing of value will be lost and all their money will be distributed to citizens as a reparation payment

That question implies we have a drug problem

The problem is pharmaceuticals like Purdue
>prescribe adderall (amphetamines) to kids as young as 8 because they dont want to sit still in class for 9 hours a day
>give them prozac and zoloft once they're 16 to chase away depression
>overprescribe hydrocodone, oxy, and xanax
>meanwhile kids are staring at their screens for hours upon hours instead of playing outside
>bullied kids can't fight back without being expelled
>weird kids dont get bullied enough
>everyone is becoming a neutered serotonin junkie
>middle class white kids are dying from heroin because they started on xanax when they were 16 and thats not enough any more

Do we not?

>blowing coke off a smart phone
fuck I was born to soon.

tell me more about these sakler family, are they pedos and farm around and sell adrenachrome aswell?

Our country has a lot of problems but I don't think "drugs" are one of them. If anything drug use is a symptom of all the problems we do have

It is. Prescription drugs.
Look it up instead of being so stuck up.

great post user.
is probably right on the money, those three brothers just oozes pedophilia

>tens of thousands overdose and die last year
>not a problem

he is so cool

Simple.

Blame it all on a different country obviously.

That's a symptom of our pharmaceutical problem, not a drug problem per session. Only retards overdose anyway.

Carefully consider the impetus that drives young people to drug use.

someone needs to make Chad / Virgin meme With pumping gas now

Listen up faggot, these are our people. This is a war and our people are taking massive fire. Stop being a basic faggot.

I'm a self made multi-millionaire and I had to go to jail over drug possession like I was a problem
It's bullshit and really tuned me into an anti government type

We only have an opiate problem.
No other drugs are actually a problem.

Reread my post, I was refuting the guy before me that said drugs weren't a problem

The answer is simple: treat it like the public health crisis it is rather than a criminal justice problem. It's white people dying and getting locked up now.
t. Recovering heroin addict

Well..the fentanyl is coming from you and China.

Its more of a risk being taken lightly probably due to advertising and lack of knowledge on the side of people.
Its due to psychological warfare mostly i think.
Drugs in general are highly neurotoxic and cause a lot of issues but they're being presented as low risk and in some cases harmless (aswell as antibiotics) and are prescribed like here i mean its like getting vitamins or something .
We as a people worldwide should not fall victims to the drug industry but instead take care of our selves with nutrition and excercise on a regular basis to avoid such debilitation.
But my point is that america is a prime example how an entire nation can easily get hooked on some scary opiod epidemic.
Antibiotics and drugs in general can be very beneficial and serve their purpose correctly if prescribed and taken correctly but thats almost never the case since companies benefirt financially from it and doctors are being educated the way that they are which is completely wrong if educated at all on this very important subject.

>How do we fix the US' drug problem?
Non public sentences. Literally just kidnap the people. Put them through a quick and quiet trial. Let their family wonder what happened.

End the drug war. The government is never going to fix this thing. I don't know if that alone will solve the drug problem, but at least it will allow somebody else a chance to try to figure out how to solve the drug problem.

Make it legal.
>Being a goy

This!

Also, we need to end the FDA so that people will stop feeling a false sense of security when they take prescription drugs.

Guarantee you have somebody in your family or that you're close to that is an addict and you don't even know it.

Dumbass, just make all drugs legal. Prisons will also stop being over-populated.

No victim no crime.

Use the portuguese way.

By losing your empire and dooming Europe?

They sell milk at the pump?!