Anglo-Pedo Degenerates

When the day of rope arrives, every single one of these disgusting fat slobs that go to Asia to exploit under age sex with peasant girls, shall be thrown into the fire.

Disgusting excuses for being "men".

Other urls found in this thread:

guides2sex.com/fkk-tour-home-page/whats-an-fkk-club/
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtu.be/HOB64-qL1G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fair play to them if they're not under age.

Thailand is full of whores and the ones in the pics are in there 30s fag
and that fat man got more pussy then you ever will LOL AHHHHHHHH!

I'd rather them go to Thailand than spend all their time orbiting feminists here and supporting them desu

Its not like they can keep it hard for long OP. I guess the agony doesnt last long.

>that fat man PAID for more pussy then you ever will LOL AHHHHHHHH!
ftfy asshole

Its ok user. Lure the men away, the nation will crumble. White american women made great bait to distract men of other nations in the past, but now they are not as alluring as asian women and white men are being lured away like mad. America will crumble in no time flat. Give it another decade. You'll be wishing you lived in mexico lol. They will be deporting illegal americans from mexico hahahahahaha or jajajajajajaja

It's their culture you bigot.

i doubt those women are underage.
i do doubt they are women.

At $200 USD for a full 24 hours of literally anything you want, he's getting the better deal. Remember user, they're all whores, and you pay in one way or another. That way is the cheapest.

Thanks for the pic OP
Will be manipulating it later for all wmaf threads

i go to thailand twice a year and even the most beaten down club whore has feminity and kindness to her than the average western woman

Yeah, its called starvation

They're anti-Semites, they want to dominate women because otherwise they have no success.

These disgusting fat blobs excuse of a man, are genetic trash, and worse, perverted pedos. They don't respect anything, and therefore don't belong in the glorious white civilization to come.

Thrown them into fire with the rest of the sexual deviants.

speaking for the bigger parts of Thailand every night is see people go out and give food to the homeless/children or hand over their spare change

its called patriarchy

women belong in submission to men, telling them they are equal and giving them the vote was a big mistake

the weak should fear the strong.

(you)

Venezuelan girls are way hotter, and far more desperate.

You can remove Pedo from the titles and it still works.

I only go there to have sex with ladyboys

Americans are #1 fuckers and killers of children. Usa usa usa #1. Stop, american fags. It just makes us laugh more.

You've got the right idea lad

as much as i hate r/hapas, and r/aznidentity for being so bitter and obsessive over white yellow fever cucks, they have uncovered a lot of pedo cases in countries like the Philippines and thailand.

also jeffrey epstein apparently has business in Asia.

i am elbow deep in exotic pussy fag

u jelly? u should be son

i do what i want when i want. u just jerk in ur mothers basement fag nigger

i get all the pussies

>exotic pussy
you spelled aids wrong.

>30 year old manwhores
>underage

cool slide

ur a faggit

I would love to go to Thailand for a week and work out my femboy fantasy. The internet has ruined me...my dick got hard typing this...

Fuck the day of the rope, I'm waiting for the day of the rake.

You are worse than an animal. Animals do not have the ability to think, or control themselves, but you, and still you chose be a degenerate who fucks underage hookers, and trannies.

Kill yourself you reject hapa faggot.

I can't wait to go to thailand to fuck all the 15 year old snatch and ladyboys I want next year. Stay mad, good leaf!

Thai women look weird.

whereas you don't fuck anything cuz ur an incel faggit loser

never got the ladyboy meme the voice always ruin it

I'm not hapa, I'm 100% white man. All you degenerates make me sick, and you will be thrown into the fire.

then dont look at their faces fag

You're the one who's a loser, so much so, that you have to pay third world sub-human, underage peasants to have sex with you.

Plus, you're such trash, that you purposely go out to these shitholle countries to explore these people, cause you know in the west, you cannot do it.

Worse than an animal.

i got the money i make the rules. all u got is a limp dick and no job virgin fag

you ll be the first to drop your pants when some hottie in a skimpy dress asks you to take her with you for the night

Lmao.

Im okay with this. Although half our male population would get roped.

> (OP)

I don't need to pay to have sex with women. And plus, if you have to pay Asian, underage hookers and trannies, you really are eating from bottom of the barrel.

>I don't need to pay to have sex with women
I dont have to for one night stands either its just the kinky shit where i get a hooker

ahahaha, calls me virgin fag, then goes to Asia and willingly pays money to have sex with ugly ass underage hookers and trannies....ahahahaha,. the very definition of loserdoom.

u dont pay for it cuz u a broke dick loser admit it. i got money u got nothing. hav fun with ur fist fag

I did it and it was a blast. Fucked 3 asses in one night

You have to pay fuck ugly peasant women, and you have to go half way around the world to find any willing. So proud !

How does one go about getting one of the younger ones. Asking for a friend.

>white-knighting this hard

>Defending women is cucked
Gamma-males unironically believe this

doesn't exist anymore

used to be a shit ton of obvious underage in changping dongguan and zhuhai, but chinese govt crackdown on prostitution in the PRD region a couple years ago. cambodia used to have k11 but that shits been gone a decade. there was a bunch of obvious underage in the street scene in el centro medellin colombia last time i was there but that scene is dodgy and bunch of police around would avoid if gringo. best bet is ur friends home country. or he could stop being pedo fag and just fuck over 18 girls like everyone else.

>I got the money I have the power
>in reality he pays to satisfy his trap fantasy in a country his president would call a shithole

Land of the free, home of the brave

They dress like they want it and walk around the white areas. Some speak English but other times they have little signs with their language to English listing the prices.

I've personally been to Thailand with my mom and dad. I banged 1 girl there for the Meme's as I know Thailand is pussy Epcot.

I didn't get any diseases but even though they are hot, most are tired and worn down or just have troubles enjoying sex, so it all seems fake.

I am a good looking tall white kid so I got hounded by the whores quite abit, some looked very very young. I'm talking 13 easily in some instances, not my thing though.

Careful if you're a kiddie fucker, they don't care there but some girls set you
up to get robbed or blackmail you.

I'd rather just get pussy back home

generally speaking if you get everything you want through a thai for the right price so find a hooker you get along with and let her do the dirty work. but seriously dont fuck kids there are plenty of legal girls who look younger than they actually are

THIS

that’s a ladyboy

>so y
hmm

Sex slavery through fiat currency.

Didn't know that. Thought they just whined about BWC taking their women.

Good for them.

u say that like its a bad thing

I feel like I would hate myself if I was one of those creepy white guys trotting around Thailand cities obviously looking to fuck Thai women because the heard about it on the internet. Thailand must be full of these types of white men. If you have no self respect or morals than it is probably fun for awhile. But I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror.

>not making women pay for YOU

pleb

>But I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror

trust me the shit you can pull in thailand you will be high fiving yourself in the mirror

The absolute state of the wh*te race. Those girls are pretty sexy though

Yea wouldn't you seem tired and worn down if your job was to get fucked by strange men everyday?

Try dating an Asian girl instead of paying for it, if your soul is not so rotten by all the shit you did, making you unable to connect, just like the teen whores you plowed into a life of pain and sorrow.

They do both.

Morals lose value in a society that in no way awards, and sometimes punishes, those morals.

Not an excuse for these boomers, but food for thought that they are reaping the outcome of their own social change.

you seriously think everyone going there has nothing better to do than use and abuse girls 24/7?

half the guys i see down there are emotionally stunted men who treat average street hoes with a kindness you think they would be married. people dont pay so much for sex but actual female companionship and interaction

ur delusional. they love serving white men its in there nature. Pain and sorow? what i crock

>pussy
You know it's an open wound at best?

another jelly fag i see

my manboobs are bigger than that

Lmao at all the poor buttmad virgins in this thread that are too poor to get laid

You are no worse than a pedo

Not illegal tho

poor and the prostitutes in my village are ugly (picture related)

the seed of the anglo must be spread across the globe just like its colonies

>All of them have Australian fathers. Some of the fathers paid to support their children, then stopped. Some never paid at all. Some don't even know they have children. Kevin's father was a paedophile in his mid 50s called Peter.

kek

>tfw make a comment in a previous thread about sexpats going to asia to fuck trannies and be pedos and a canuck makes a whole thread about it

>tfw the canuck is more based than the amerimutts.

although could have used a different pick to argue the case.

you mean
>no better
you unread swine

>Leaf virgin detected
So dumb and ugly, even Thai hookers won't touch him

Will fire even be punishment enough? I'm not exactly a sadist, but I don't see anything wrong with extreme and prolonged torture for the absolute lowest of the lows.
Pic unrelated.

TITS OR GTFO

>making another thread after you got BTFO so hard in the last one
kek

I agree brother...Assholes that do these things, would also vote for parties that would legalize pedophilia, gay marriage, free drugs, and probably bestiality. Sexual deviants are the enemies of western civilization.

There is nothing under-age about Pattyaa, was there in March.. Their LOCAL laws are different from sex-worker laws. It is strictly 18+ and to be quite honest, most are pushing 30+ and just hide it better than white chicks.

Was with chick and asked how old she was... 40.. I would have guessed 24.. wtf man.

You're basically right, and for 200 bucks it's a steal. Here that gets you like 1 hour, and they are almost also shit skin, yet somehow Eastern European.

Pattaya rates are 1k short time 1.5-2k long time (over night) which is like $45 USD for all night/morning. Gogos are where it gets pricey, close to $100 USD depending on time.

Those sluts are mid 20s minimum

wtf are you going on about (((underaged))) what sort of mangina do you have you balless wank?

OH NO NO NO NO NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME

Gogos are more expensive but I still prefer them, easier to inspect for baby damage or do a quick smell test for STDs. Soi 6 during the day, soi LK metro at night, and discos after that.

Just do it.. i wanted to visit Thailand for YEARS after discovering Pattaya. Finally got some movie together.. Flight was $600 round trip (which is extremely cheap considering ur in the air like 32 hours). Guesthouse was $200 total for 2 weeks. Food is literally $1.30 and its bomb ass asian street foot.

pattaya addicts forum is a good start. but just go, after doing research about the city. I did.. amazing time.

1K short time.
You are being ripped off lol.
Beer bars are cheaper than that

Im friends with beer bar owners (AJ, Kev Fox), I know the prices.. It's really up you you, some old geezers or pensioners will give 700b but most 2 week millionaires just throw them 1k and move on.

>being so cucked that you unironically defend women

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been there a couple of times in the last 4 years and will probably head back again for a few weeks in the middle of this year.
I'd like to stay and chat a bit about Patts, but I have to go to work

Burger pedos:

I'm sure you could haggle your way down in beer bars but why would you want to? The going rate has been 1000b for a while now. Giving a girl less is just going to result in unnecessary drama.

get in furposter

In this thread fat disgusting lard arses who are so physical repulsive and socially inept they need to pay 50 cent gook whores to even talk to them.

gotta support these gooks so they can continue to buy up australia

U wish u were so handsome faggit

>filename

>then
How does it feel to be a complete fucking retarded shit moron?

that's tragic.

Is there a possibility to check out their cunts before you rent them?

Don't post that disgusting face.

Of course. Not looking at the merchandise before barfining them would be stupid.

How would that go then? She just takes her panties down and bend over? Maybe in the toilet?

I'd rather die. They get used to it I assume and having a good looking person makes their day or job better.

Girl I had asked me if I wanted her for the week and she'd discount me. She was a tight cutie, but was with parents and didn't wanna put myself as being that Thailand dude to them.

Some do enjoy it, they're freaks. Girl I had would do anything and more with 1 payment. I got a good deal though because I do look good, I just lack morals and was tired of fapping.

Funny how you can get bored of pussy so quick then crave it again. Banging Pusey so often becomes a norm like falling then it's back to square 1.

Life is odd

Buy her a ladydrinks, she sits on your lap, play with her pussy while she is doing this, be sure to do a good smell test, if she smells then prolly has STD's. If she is just wearing lingerie like in most gogos, just pull them out a bit or to the side to get a peek at what you're buying.

Yeah well I need a full frontal look. Apart from it not smelling bad, I don't want roast beef either.

>those nipples

I kinda agree.

I'm so totally turned off by those women...

I go to Uganda and Kenya myself once a year to have thick fat booty..

>Asshurt roastie mad a man wants to get with a girl that doesn't look like she is 50 in her 20s.

Most people are not into bestiality like you are.

anglo holocaust when?

*shrug* ask them. Worst thing they're going to do is tell you no. If they do they are probably shy or some shit and not worth barfining anyway. Plenty of them get naked in the bars to begin with. I've never asked them to pull their pants down for me inside the bar, but have seen other guys. Doubt you will have a problem.

they give you the best sex you can imagine though... a 100 times better than those skinny asain whores

looks like pol 20 yrs from now.

they should the number of pigskins going there makes rotherham look like a church.
like angels city in phillipines have eurasian orhpans filling up their orphanages.....litterally international niggers

yet the asians still aint half as racist

జ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్జ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్జ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్chigchong

I brought a Khmer girl with me on my last trip to Kenya/Tanzania. Prolly should have sampled the local talent instead. I hear Mombasa is decent. How is Uganda? What are prices like? What sort of venues do you pick the girls up at? Hygiene kind of freaks me out there, how clean are they? What about GFE?

in germany 100 euros its all u can fuck n eat from sunrise to sunset at their brothels and they are clean.

if u gonna drop 2 grand to fly to a shithole may as well goto germany...why cheap out at the end

If u can’t wife an infinitely better looking white girl in your own country you need to kys

fuck where do i get such women?

thai pussy value has been inflated thanx to so many thirsty sex tourists....no wonder alot of em get hustled by thai hoes....u think women are sneaky turd world women are smarter....western women are at least dumb

>Defending whores

Only another whore could defend something so utterly disgusting

>sex with niggers

I do not want the AIDS or the coonery that comes with being near niggers.

white male equivalent is balding early...come to think of it white guys age worse due to eating more crap an chugging more

Kind of freaked out that a few of them are mine. Spent a summer with my uncle in Olongapo when I was 15 years old around 18 years ago. Was raw dogging everything in sight. Wouldn't surprise me if I got a few girls pregnant. It's been long enough now that they could be working in the bars in Subic, so not sure if I will go back. AC kind of sucks nowadays. Koreans have ruined the place.

what u thinkwhat really happens

plus bmwf have the big fmailies eurasian families are less then 2 kids

>fascist flag
>Ugandan and Kenyan woman

Uganda is poorer than Kenya so prices are lower as well... with a little luck you can get a girl for the whole night for 20/30 bucks (which is a month salary for them.

They aren often very clean (despite it being shitpoor countries) they take care of themself very well often...unless they are slum people ofcourse, but you don't go for those..

well.. GFE.. those people do everything for money. In Kenya you can get a girl for the whole week for around 200 dollar.

i can smell them through my screen... blech

so the best a white man can do if his women dont want him is third world whores in big citites not going to small towns in mid west

It's in the watermark on the image. Touch agogo on Soi LK Metro in Pattaya, Thailand. LK Metro has around 20 agogos with 30-100 girls each, and quite a few beer bars, so plenty to chose from.

>BWC
5 inches is big lol

No disagreements here. The oven will be set on gas mark 6 million every degenerate will burn. Pedos, fags, kikes, niggers, all the vermin will die.

The leaf finishes his rant as he throat fucks his pupper.

Thai girl with "dat ass" is my fetish. Seems "dat ass" only comes out when they are bend over.

>
meme it they are worse then rotherham

asians should be more racist to whites

>being franco-canadian

These are disgusting piss colored trash. Why in gods name would you want to fuck these creatures? It's beastiality!

Thanks for the advice

You go to Thailand to get Asian girls cuz you like Asian girls as opposed to the "stout" German or ashtray Russian or fat Brazilian whores that you get in FKK Clubs.

sounds like ur kids will follow their moms same path...thats fucked up.
if you did it in a first world country not as bad but in a shithole thats so immoral..koreans ruining it.....pretty sure thats aussies

pic taken at sspphire club off walking st pattaya, right outside patrolling the street a crew of 7 foot tall ladyblokes, many a young user has made the mistake of hooking up with a "katois" ...whos hung like a pit pony..as they say in siam "the best looking women aint"

They are male, you canadian faggot

U WAN MO FUCC NAU U PAI

What about hotels? One of the benefits of SE Asia is you can stay in super nice 4-5 star places for US$50/night or less. My limited experience in Africa has given me the impression that you are paying a lot more for a lot less.

thats hurtin

>FKK Clubs
guides2sex.com/fkk-tour-home-page/whats-an-fkk-club/

nah looks great to me...get the 2grand package they pick u up and get fine bitches for a week

$200!?!?!?! its faggots like you that are driving up the prices. stay the fuck away from pattaya

Because flying to SEA isnt 2 grand.

My 3 weeks in Thailand was 2 grand total, including flight. Actually was a bit over that with all the pay4play but u get my point. Google Flights its $550 round trip California to Bangkok.

Paying for sex is pathetic. See those gold chains around the necks of these faggots? They often wear large medallions.

fuck, beat me to it

that's true you pay more for less.

However it's relative easy to rent your own place for let's say a month. A lot of people do it that way.

Also local white people (especially British) who rent it out to other westerners,, so you are not dealing with some local unreliable people.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

ya now u can just buy a decent lookin ho in your country then a disese ridden turd world bike.....just hit germany

Hey, All the Young Dudes!
Carry The Noo-ooose
Coo Coo Cah-Chooooo
Carry the Nooohooooosee.

Promo pics/vids are usually models and the hottest girls. Reality is different. Not that the less attractive ones won't rock your world, though.

It can be cheap, can be expensive too, though. Depends on your tastes. I spent US$9000 all in on my last trip (4 weeks - BKK, Patts, Koh Chang) and US$32000 on my six month trip (mostly Thailand and Cambodia) last year. Some spend a lot more, some a lot less.

pattaya is on its arse, theres a Cred Forums user living there working for some google off shoot, reports the st girls on beach rd used to sell the boo-tay for 500 baht, tourists stopped coming, less custom so they put their prices up to 1000 baht, thai logic, loads of empty bars there now custom dropped off 5 years ago, everything over priced by as much as 50% , the septics gave up on it, the cheap russki flights into u-tapoa have all but stopped, it just aint the fun it was

also because a lot of hotels don't let black people in (at all) only for western tourists... so best to rent something for a month yourself.

Fuck!
Tom Hanks really let himself go!

Those 2 are the best of the best by the standards of Thai bar girls.

~$1300 from a non-major city on the east coast here.

>t. pic related

I'm stateside, and was looking for a fuck buddy on tinder. Matched with a Thai girl. Second time fucking she wanted anal. Next time DP with a toy. Insatiable despite constant orgasms. Tried to break it off and she keeps contacting me

Never met a genuine slut who legitimately just wants to be constantly fucked with no strings attached. It must have been bred into them at some point. It is unreal

Book two seperate flights then. Fly into LAX, SFO, or SEA, then fly out from one of those cities. My last flight out of LAX was $620 RT.

better than Lewisham i guess

>America will crumble in no time flat.

I unironically want this to happen! I'd rather be scavenging the dark streets of a third world hellhole with no electricity than paying niggers and spics obummercare money to plop out more diarrhea colored el goblinos. It'll basically be fallout with brown super mutants.

how do you know I'm from Lewisham ?

and yes lewisham is only full with dirty crackheads..

Here's how I view it;

If You're a divorced, single white man who already has 1-3 white children and you want to go to a foreign country just to satisfy your sexual urges. Then so be it.

If you're a white guy who is going to these countries because you're to afraid to approach white women. You should be machine gunned, desu.

I suppose to a lot of Asian men it can be quite damaging to their psyche to see absolute "troglodite" white men fucking solid 10/10 Asian women.

Just wear a condom and don't breed no mutt children into this world.

you can buy lot of things with money, but you can't buy a relationship to a sane woman.

reverse image search gives a flikr account. you maybe doxxed yourself.

No no yes no yes yes
t. close to Lewisham lad

catford ?

The "girl" on the left looks old and probably has a penis. Yeah, my hand is a lot more attractive and free, I'll use that or just bang a slut.

consequences status: nevar the same

Patts has quite a few younger guys. Mostly military contractors, offshore workers, and smugglers.

disregard this beta poster, he has no eye for conquest

go to SEA and literally breed them into extinction, bros
then go to East Asia and get a wife

people owe it to themself not to do this to their genetic offspring. its a sin to consign your own kids to a life like that. i don't care about saving ho's though, but you shouldn't produce kids you are going to let live in misery. cum on the womans tits ffs.

What's the best way of impregnating a thai whore without the consequences of getting dick aids?

>a guy uses money to have a better life than me
and?

a lot of women there do this on purpose actually..

they would even take out the condom out of the trash can and rub it in their pussy..

reason: $$$.. they hope to get a lifelong funding.

>tumblr
go back to your faggot place you toothpaste nigger

Better to go to the PI instead, since all the girls are down with you raw dogging them, whereas at least 50% of Thai bargirls will demand you wear a condom. I don't know any sexpats who have gotten HIV in SE Asia, outside of one heroin/needle user so there isn't much risk of that.

Really funny how India and Thailand have Buddhists/Hindus who constantly talk about positive energy and are in such shitty state. They are looking into future, positively, sucking dicks and doing all bad shit possible in name of positive future. They will tell you that time heals everything, shit it does, only low intelligence forgets perhaps, but wounds never heal, cheap prostitutes that are barely considered human exist in Thailand and India. Is it even called prostitution or they so positive thinking that they even ignore that? Just because nobody will get offended verbally while rapists rape 24/7-

I know one guy who got HIV there.. but then again he let a train of ladyboys up his ass unprotected.

least they have nice feet

Let's pray they're not stupid enough to think they can marry these women and try to bring them back to their home country.

I absolutely have an eye for conquest! Kill all then men and then sterilize the women.

Otherwise you can't breed people into extinction they already outnumber you.

Except whites are smart and will genocide all the other races once whites collectively realize how completely worthless you dumb cunts are.

Also, death to pedophiles. The ones who are into kids, not teen girls or boys. Teens are fair play.

>This thread

Enjoy your rejects and Elliot Rodger kids.

You'll regret fucking a reject SEA monkey girl, She'll get all your money. Old white men end up homeless and begging on the streets because they taught they can fuck a whore and have no consequence.

Remember the universal rule in life is: You always pay a price.

Trump is cool with the Philippines and Taiwan. Only African countries are shitholes

who gives a fuck

Heh, do you think this will stop me from going down there to fuck the living shit out of the tight asian powsi? I have the money, whereas you are dirt poor, I could buy all the powsi you fell in love with just to give you a happa citizien more, KEK. Barebacking every pinoy whore (all women there desu) just to make more happas, HAPPA UPRISING WILL START IN PHILLIPINES, GO DOWN THERE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN (pls no STD anons only)

>
who gives a fuck.. just never give them your real name....

I'll fly back to the UK and what are they going to do ?

Any man that has to exchange goods or money for sex is a fucking inept loser.

Source: never paid for sex, haven't boned multiple hotties in their prime.

Kek

Keep whacking it to porn you fucking losers.

thx m8

my secret russian haxor program "roastie detector" has alrm going off

Damn Francines Dad was an ugly 65 year old incel

>never paid for sex, haven't boned multiple hotties in their prime.
>Keep whacking it to porn you fucking losers.
dat freudian slip tho

Take your pills John.

Kek. I hope you enjoy jail here. Police love scamming foreign pigs like you and then either blow your brains out or stand out in jail as the only white.

This has happened so many times. Police protect the whores here because they are number 1 customers.

you are roastie

I have superior kgb haxor skills, dats ow i know

>dat flag

when your average irish woman looks like this, it's no wonder they're giving it away for free

Found a picture of you in 20 years

a relationship is just a committed prostitute. then you have to talk to her and shit.

based russian says
defending woman good
defending roastie whores, not so good

Are you me?

There were times when I seriously considered being her "boyfriend" and pimping her out. She would have been up for it, as long as all her clients were white men (she hated Thai men with a burning passion). She was educated too, and studying at uni in the UK.

>he thinks I'm joking
God, it's nice to see SEA sluts choke on my stinky wiener, after I fucked a dozen of them raw in the ass and didn't wash it, they are definitely enjoying it.

Truly is pathetic when you have to come here and pay for sex compared to your women as young aa 6 freely giving their bodies to Arab and black men.

That's a guy.

>not stupid enough
They look like they got lobotomies

projecting much my flip friend? last time i checked it was your women freely giving away their bodies to all kinds of men

Good for you. Do you want a medal and parade.

elaborate please Hans

Maybe in your head they give it for free. These whores only dance to the tune of dollars.

brockley ?

Why is racemixing with East Asians bad?

No medal and parade, just some filipino pussys to dance on my dick and I would even pay for it.

They still don't like your 4 incher

dunno man, last time i was there i had to fight them off, and it wasn't like they were girls from the street either. i'm talking students at the higher end universities

Because you only serve the interests of the globalists.

>Flight was $600 round trip (which is extremely cheap considering ur in the air like 32 hours).

What the fuck!? What flight carrier(s) and where did you fly out of? My flight was $1200 round trip.

Why? Last time I checked Japan was nationalist AF. Also Japan and China have the highest average IQ scores

bbc cuck porn spammer Tenda Spencer EurasianTiger.

fuck off back to r/hapas you ugly autistic Eurasian cuckold

Dude the chicks in the photo are legAL AGE aRE YOU A FUCKING EVIL MUSLIM

>And you fanny pansy ass boy are worse than a muslim

Sure but paying $20 for some low end bar whore is pathetic.

At least be willing to pay $1000. Not even worth a clap.

If your dick so big why your women go for smaller Muslim dick?

HAHAHAHA. Now I know you're lying.

durr you should be machine gunned

Shut the fuck up when we know you're some virgin loser making this post.

The only people who should be machine gunned are you autistic spergs

Where are the $1000 flips at? Haven't seen anything even remotely close to that price in the PI.

EurasianTiger Tenda Spencer would throw a million asian women in a woodchipper just to have a white woman fart in his face and put her toes in his mouth

>Eyse wide shut style sex rituals with SEA hookers and a load of drugs
I just want to feel like a Rothschild

if you don't want to believe me that's fine, but it was a good time i assure you. maybe you just need to move up in society breh

Why are you so obsessed with muslims? Are you abducted by them or something?

question though

why would you go to thailand and pay to have sex with STD-ridden sluts, when you can go there and pick up normal women? (unless you're 50+ y/o or fat as fuck)

>WHITE WOMEN ARE SUCH WHORES THE WEST IS FUCKED
>goes to the most degenerate countries in the world for vacation

because PI you can do the most outrageous sexual things for a few bucks.. you can piss in their mouth for example.

most western women even refuse simple things as sucking your dick..

Why go to Thailand when you can go to the store get a glove, a couple of dish pads, a cup and some vaseline and you get the same feeling?

I once just beat one up for the fun. I also pushed her down the stairs and she loved it..

Same reason I pay for prostitutes when I am working on contracts here in the states. It's more convenient, lower time investment, get better sexual performance tailored towards my personal preference, less morning-after drama, and I have plenty of money so that is not an issue.

Knee-deep in pussy that you gotta PAY for. Dumbass. Can't get American women due to that ugly face if yours. Get real faggot.

fair enough, especially the time investment part can be a deal breaker.

That's because dumb white man like you only go to shitty designated sexpat bars.

Locals with money for high end escorts who are usually beauty queens/models.

I can assure you I am fairly wealthy. I know what kind of women college educated Filipina's are. So I can 100% say you are def lying. Come on man why lie on here to make you look like a big boy.

Your life must be pathetic. I recommend lots of heroin.

Bc white men brag about "plowing" prostitutes while Arabs literally have white European harems.

You know if I could post more of "it" without getting banned I would just to prove my point.

You know the 1400 girls raped by groming gangs produced lots of fine pics and vida :)))

lol
t.asian immigrant

what do you consider 'fairly wealthy' ?

They don't come with that eye color or?
They wear contact lenses right?
I swear it always freaks me out.

NERD FAGGOT, EAT MUD TWINK

fucking THIS

These Thai whores are fucking different men everyday, and your all complaining about white women.

>I can assure you I am fairly wealthy
> Come on man why lie on here to make you look like a big boy

the irony is apparent. and i don't think you know what kind of women they really are, since they all loved gagging on dick behind closed doors. if you slept with more college educated women you might see for yourself lad

I'm Mexican, not white, and the last couple times I went to the PI went with my friend, who is a flip. Didn't even go to AC (although admittedly went to Burgos St and Edsa a few times on my own). He took me to some high end KTV's and casa de cita's. Still, nowhere near the $1000 you're talking about.

Don't forget about becoming a mass shooter too and getting comped sushi.

Enough to get away with a lot of illegal things.

Here in hell, When you have money you are a king.

only $20 for murder :)))). Life is cheap.

is it awkward to make smalltalk with a prostitute

what kind of illegal things ?

Damn, all those "girls" are busted. Where'd you dig up these slags? Metro Manila Shota bars?

Don't let Duterte find you... He'll stab you and toss you out of a chopper over Laguna de bay for the tilapia farms to feed on.

>only $20 for murder
How much you think is a chink life, i see them using their cars like a fucking derby truck running people over.

Of course I have, but I dont brag about it on an anonymous politcal fringe board.

No way that thing is 21

>being so retarded that you uniroically unveil your homosexuality
if you can´t defend a single fucking woman maybe you should start fucking men and some day marry one, i can defend some women i know, not all fucking women in the world.

no you just brag about your imaginary wealth instead.

Fascism =/= Racism

Right? That youngest looking guy has the crazy eyes.

A lot of asians are absolutely degenerate

Those arent high end at all. You have to know certain "friends" to access to certain "benefits".

It's not Vegas where your "high end" whores are easily sought.

You see this bitch? She's a daughter of an extremely wealthy man where in my place yet she whores herself to feed her alcohol addiction.

I work with a black guy from Nigeria and he’s always telling me to go visit it with him some day and how the women there are freaks in the sack and do anything you want and how easy if it to fuck 3 or 4 at the same time etc

You seriously can't tell that they're women?
They're clearly women.

What a fat pathetic pig. I can't believe he would pose for what is almost bad enough to be a blackmail picture.

Nigeria is dangerous as shit. Go to Ghana or Sierra Leone in west Africa instead.

I'd show you but what will I gain. Too much effort for no gain. I dont need approval from here.

>Sex

>With Niggerian niggers

Danger zone for AIDS. Don't tell me about condoms, sex with condoms is POINTLESS. That's why I only fuck virgin Chinese girls. Bareback every time.

I don't find South-Eastern Asians that good looking. Would I buy a Japanese or a Chinese prostitute ? Hell yeah. But a Philipino, or a Thai ? No thank you, in any case it's not worth the STD.

You realize these types of girls aren't the average thai girl from the mainstream society right? Asian men think its funny when westeners come to Pattaya thinking they have cracked some code spending wealth on village trash. Its like saying polish guys feel threathned by someone fucking polish hookers.

This is as much a oppertunity for asian men to gain wealth from foreigners aswell. Song very related is kinda how asian men view the sex tourism. You have to understand the lazy thai psyche to get the whole pic.

youtu.be/HOB64-qL1G0

They have a ridiculous number of cringe shots like this on their FB page.

That's why you're on here, right? You're full of shit. Go beat your meat faggot.

How old for that price? Are we talking 30 year olds or 20?

plenty of asian sex tourists in pattaya as well. in fact, they make up the majority.

Patayya is a real shithole. Cops regularly try to plant coke on you.

If anyone offers you drugs in Patayya just dont.

Why you lads would risk the death penalty to fuck below average(SEA standards) whores. Just go on to Tinder.

On here because I am getting pissed face drunk in my hotel room, taking the day off work.

>"I'm rich!"
>"but i'm too lazy to prove it"

not as if you can take a screenshot of your bank account in this day and age

Your right in that you see a lot of chinese buisness men and indians. What im talking about is thai men they don't really, its viewd in the same way as a tourist trap, red light

Korean and Japanese sexpats are increasing. In fact they're a majority now compared to white sexpats.

It's not just men though also women but they're a minority.

capitalist tier wealth is increasing all over Asia so its a natural development

Yeah and what do I get a parade and medal? thread is gonna 404 in a few minutes give and take.

I love Pattaya and have never had any problems with the BIB there. I spend most of my time in SE Asia in Phnom Penh, though. Can get any drugs you want without problem or risk.

>meme flag
>pissed faced drunk
retard vs retard: the final showdown

Fail to see pedos or degenerates on this photo

you say these guys are pedos but you havent posted a single example of a white guy, or any guy for that matter, with an underage girl.

So wtf are you complaining about. That adults are engaged in sex for money transactions. Dude i could post a hundered pictures of whores in canada selling thier bodies. This happens in every country on the planet to my knowledge. Id suggest you get used to it, or ignore it, its not going away.....

tldr "Worlds oldest profession"

I wanna adopt that loli.

Believe me when I say if I could post them.

I have thousands of pictures and videos of underaged SEA girls being fucked by white sexpats.

Girls young as 1 years old. Some even tortured.
Maybe lurkmoar.

That's actually fine

if the men are clearly americans report them

NGOs will usually pay a bounty on these types of guys. They are also easy to blackmail for money.

ok bro, nice larping. enjoy your smokey mountain home