German poll puts far-right AfD ahead of SPD for first time

The far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) has for the first time overtaken the Social Democratic Party (SPD) in an opinion poll. According to a survey to be published by the Bild tabloid on Tuesday, 16 percent of respondents would vote for the AfD if there was a new election, compared to 15.5 percent who would chose the SPD. The CDU of chancellor Angela Merkel would get 32 percent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
youtu.be/ad8ukI7Z-b8?t=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like twitter needs to ban some AfD accounts again.

my freundin in Germany said AfD is a meme party and have no chance to win, also she voted for the Green party, but she's a good person desu

CDU and SPD just rely on mind control at this point and have nothing to offer.

Is it just me or did Germany become more important internationally in recent years?
I read much more news about German domestic affairs in international press then 10 years ago

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

It's because Britain cuckced themselves out of the EU with Brexit so Germany got even more power in EU.

Germany still a Europe powerhouse don't know why are you surprised

It's a protest party, don't know if that means meme.
The problems are:
1. Constant infighting in the leadership with no strong leader able to unite the party.
2. They have pretty much reduced themselves to one topic, anti-immigration
3. Inexperienced members and partially leadership in terms of actually sitting in the parliament/being part of actual politics
4. Members constantly saying stupid shit, that the media gobbles up and hypes up, leading to the impression that they're neo-nazis, which isn't helped by the fact, that many members have far-right pasts.
5. No party can form a coalition with them, without losing face and a lot of voters.

If they could establish a leader, that has the backing of the party like Merkel does (did), who can keep the members in line and tone down on the rhetoric, as well as maybe offer something else in their party-programm, than just anti-immigration, they might have better chances. Of course point 5 still stands, so it's highly unlikely for them to become part of any goverment anytime soon.
At lest that's how I see it.

>If they could establish a leader, that has the backing of the party like Merkel does (did), who can keep the members in line and tone down on the rhetoric, as well as maybe offer something else in their party-programm, than just anti-immigration, they might have better chances. Of course point 5 still stands, so it's highly unlikely for them to become part of any goverment anytime soon.
He/she would be called new Hitler.

>Members constantly saying stupid shit, that the media gobbles up and hypes up, leading to the impression that they're neo-nazis, which isn't helped by the fact, that many members have far-right pasts.
They do it on purpose though. If they wouldn't say provocative shit, media would simply ignore them

>Members constantly saying stupid shit
Like what

this and it's working pretty well right now.

Trump showed that your political clown is based politician who tell it like it is for others

Aren't they led by a lesbian doctor

To bad SPD will import more voters now they have power.

For example the boss of the AfD in one state just last week called T*rks in a speech "camel herders" (German word is actually hard to translate) and "cumin dealers", both that are used as racial slurs against T*rks.
Press is always happy if they hear something like that because it shows what evil racists they are...

Meant for:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

bump

Since today it is official: AfD is Volkspartei!

Do you not see the left's plan. Get people on the left to think they are going to lost so they end up voting higher numbers.

Fucking kek BILD lmao

>green voters
>good people
user, I...

What was the main selling point for voting green?
- putting solar panels on to the houses of rich people by taking money from poor people (tax on electricity)
- increacing world hunger and cutting down rainforests by forcing us to burn food when driving cars. (bioethanol needs a place to grow, increacing food prices and land use)
- the greens pretending the other parties don't care about the enviroment. (unlike the greens not hating humans might not be eco enough to qualify ... )
- or picture related?

No, Alice Weidel was booted right after the election when basically the nationalist wing of the party took over. Its led by Alexander "wehrmacht did nothing wrong" Gauland and Jörg Meuthen now.

Voted AfD in the previous two elections, and would do so again.

>muh ever same anti-afd commie lies we have been spamming for the last 2 years
>trust me Im a communist Im on your side

Mit Arschkrampe Karrenbauer is CDU nun offiziell die FOTZEN Partei Deutschlands. Peter Tauber, der letzte Mikropenis der noch da war - weg.Kein Mann mit Eiern wählt die mehr, nur noch die dummen, weichen Loser die den Absprung aus dem sinkenden CDU boot nicht geschafft haben.

>le liberator face

W I T N E S S E D

hehe, es ist die perfekte welle xD.

youtu.be/ad8ukI7Z-b8?t=36

Wasn't that Frauke Petri?The wikipedia page lists Alice Weidel, Alexander Gauland as leaders, I don't know how that works.

Race mixer lesbian to be more precise.

Fake news, Sören

AfD is indeed led by both Gauland and Weidel who is a lesbian. Petry had 800,000€ in debt which vanished over night. Then she started shilling against her own party and now left it, but kept the posts she got during the election for shekels.

> Members constantly saying stupid shit, that the media gobbles up and hypes up, leading to the impression that they're neo-nazis, which isn't helped by the fact, that many members have far-right pasts.

Good.

>Petry had 800,000€ in debt which vanished over night.

Damn, big if true.

I'm still salty that Petry split/was forced out. She always talked sense and would have made a solid party face. The other party leaders are too eager to throw around slurs and slogans, completely oblivious that this makes the whole party appear unelectable to the average centrist joe. Then again, a man stepping up would be even better than having yet another female leader, but I'm not seeing who that would be.