*breaths in*

*breaths in*

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/18/trump-backs-efforts-to-improve-federal-gun-background-checks-white-house-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Too many retards getting guns.

*laboured breathing*

>Aka Trump fires more people at the FBI for not doing their job
KEK

Why is this bad when dems do it but okay when Trump does it?

Because Trump's policy team is largely pro-2a neocons, while the dems' gun control efforts are spearheaded by Diane "Turn em all in" Feinstein

>(((trump))) is a jew puppet
Tell me something I didn't know.

Depends on the laws. Democrats always want to enact laws that ban ownership of the most popular firearm as a means of forcing a ban. Or doing some other arcane shit to force a gun ban.
It sounds like Trump isn't proposing any new laws at all. The kid would've been banned from buying a firearm if the FBI did it's job. They dropped the ball FUCKING big time.

Dems generally want an end to gun tight and to ban them completely which is not ok. Stronger background checks and hopefully mental checks are very welcome. I have no problem waiting a bit longer and proving i am mentally stable before i legally obtain my gun and use it in a legal way

background checks won't:
1. restrict the (already infringed) assortment of available firearms
2. outlaw private sales of firearms (non-NFA items)

Nik Cruz shouldn't have had a gun. Someone fucked up

Cruz wasn't a little crazy. He was batshit Joker, "Arkham Asylum" crazy. He is criminally insane.

- mile long rap sheet
- 39 visits by cops to his house over 5-6 years.
- made death and terrorist threats under his own name multiple times
- committed to emergency psychiatric treatment facilities multiple times
- on a cocktail of brain drugs

Jesus Christ. The guy would have become an at-large serial killer if he didn't chimp out all at once.

They need to dig up his backyard. Wouldn't be surprised if he killed 17 people with butcher knives already.

I'm not against keeping violent felons from having guns. For example the Sutherland Springs church shooter was dishonorably discharged from the military and was guilty of felony domestic violence. He had made death threats to superior officers in the military. Yet he fell through the cracks and was still able to buy a gun because he wasn't flagged in the normal background check.

Improved background checks would have caught him.

However, I do not in any way support any sort of "assault weapons ban" or any additional restrictions on firearms.

Put the FBI in charge of background checks like Trumps with staff so it takes 14 months.

"Improving background checks" could mean anything. It could mean making them shorter.

Chances are it means no guns if you have a Spanish surname. It's probably for the best anyway.

cool

>*laboured breathing*
*wheezing intensifies*
Checked

Because with Trump we think we can get something out of it. I'll trade universal background check for national reciprocity. When the democrats say "we want more background checks" they mean
>Background checks, registry, training, and only carry in the home

>I'll trade universal background check for national reciprocity.
IF we need Federal Checks, we need them at our polling stations as well. IF I need ID to exercise my 2nd amendment, I certainly need ID to prove my right to vote. I don't want changes, but IF they are forced I want to get something we need out of it.

Then why Rothschild hate him, fucking nigger.

Im sure that your PM is the kike puppet here.

PEOPLEKIND!

Because a criminal or someone mentally unhinged doesn't need to be in possession of a firearm meanwhile democrats would rather restrict firearms all together

I literally had a thread discussing this already. He needs to use it as a bargaining chip to get those illegal votes under control.

>background checks
BUT THATS RACIST

>Why is this bad when dems do it but okay when Trump does it?
It's a slippery slope either way. Dems want to take them all and ride the slope all the way. Trump will take aim at not letting retards like ((("Cruz"))) have legal access to them.

Of course, the next shooter will just go to his drug dealer and get a gun hookup. Thanks Eric Holder and Obama.

The plan is national ID to fix the voting problem and the gun problem.

>He needs to use it as a bargaining chip
no he doesn't you gigantic faggot, Republicans are in total control right now, fuck the democrats and any neo-con that won't get on board should be recalled

Remember when chucked schumer was grinning ear to ear in the white house,and libshits here were certain trump supporters were btfo?

Proposed already. This is the discussion right now. Your guns will still be accessible and readily available for purchase.

Trump is about to fix every major problem with "common sense" legislation. The illegals that obtain these weapons will still be around, but less prevalent than you think.

>doesn't know how our system works

he needs 60% in house as well as congress which he does not so a majority means nothing you fucking shill.

Oh look more source less claims. Fuck off.
Sage and report

Yes and I’m “supportive” of aids victims, doesn’t mean I do shit for them

>psy evals now required
>all muts branded as tards
>murica is disarmed

We love gun control, don't we, 'pedes??!

>Portuguese calling others muts

you where created by being muts of spanyards and niggers.

you have to go back.

Not gonna lie, former second amendment supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching gun rights advocates flip and backpedal
But in all seriousness we can't let them keep their hands on the assault guns

Possible bait for democrats. He puts up a bare bones proposal of improved background checks. Democrats will reeee because it doesnt go far enough. Trump will play it like the democrats are all talk no action and that they hate him so much that they wont work with him for the good of the country. If he plays it correctly he wont have to sign anything and get to point to democrats as do nothing talkers.

>Assult guns

wow, the shills are out in droves.

Hello oldfag

That mutt wouldn't have killed anybody if the FBI did its job instead of wasting time and money on MUH RUSSIAN COLLUSION

Felon here.
I wait for nothing. I also pay less than you.

Sucker!

>tfw can't decide if I'm team
>SHALL NOT INFRINGE
or
>Maybe Bubba with an IQ of 80 shouldn't be shooting at Tannerite with someone else's home behind the firing line.

>Maybe Bubba with an IQ of 80 shouldn't be shooting at Tannerite with someone else's home behind the firing line.

you just described black felon's who aren't allowed to own guns anyway

Get ready for dems to block it because Trump is proposing it.

nigs shoot eachother in niggerhoods and thus more niggers dead then usual and a more likely chance of niggers using registered guns to nig out with putting more niggers in jail so a more peaceful race cleansing.

>How many people died at the range while thousands upon thousand go in with high caliber rifles of all kinds?
Right, none.

>How many NRA members have caused mass shootings?
Right, none.

>How many lobbied doctors prescribe drugs like candy to kids who end up mass shooting schools or other venues?
A SHITLOAD!

Don't understand why suicides and shit are being used to pad this out.

fake news

1 post by this ID

>Don't understand why suicides and shit are being used to pad this out.
Probably because maxists think that suicide is a crime.

>no Adderall mentioned
BASED amphetamines are BASED(wait, that's not possible in a solid pill form)

Yep, it's pretty disingenuous. Just like most leftist claims using statistics, 97% of climate scientists agree.

There's probably a lot cases of drugged up kids going postal, this is just a small sample I suppose.

Well if you're gonna go kill, it's best to do a few lines first. Makes it more fun. Ask WWII soldiers.

Trump is going the White law abiding demographic that got him elected. Bad move.

I read mom bought the gun when he was 17.

Port is the closest language to Latin left, because they werent invaded by mudslimes,

And youre calling them muts.

kys faggot

(((after)))

if this is anything like the past background check laws, what will actually happen is they'll add a new list of people to the "don't sell a gun to this guy" list, but it won't matter because we'll have another shooter who they forgot to add, or bought one anyway, or whatever. there is obviously no such thing as a complete list of people who will do bad shit.

it's a fig leaf, not a solution.

كيفية بناء قنبلة

>The kid would've been banned from buying a firearm if the FBI did it's job.

his mom bought the gun and he stole it out of the family gun safe

please read some shit before whining about it

right. people think that more thorough background checks or a higher age limit is unconstitutional?
i say fuck that. i'd rather be able to keep my guns and make the liberal cunts shut their fucking dick suckers til they admit that most gun violence is from blacks in black communities.

Here you go you dumb baby:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/18/trump-backs-efforts-to-improve-federal-gun-background-checks-white-house-says.html

>supportive
>...implies conditions

>efforts
>...not even a gist of a concept to put into law

>improve
>...by his definition

It's just words to buy time. It will be forgotten soon.

>mfw Cred Forums and r/t_d are included in the check

Good now they can shut up and he can do exactly what he did with DACA. Not give a fuck. He just said it to get them to stfu. If he DOES do something more than "tinker" with the current laws on book then yes I will be triggered as fuck and I guarantee he won't see a 2020.

If that's true then it was probably a straw purchase. In which case she should have charges filed against her as well.

>being on the coast
>not getting slimed

you must be retarded.

nice translation faggot

>failed to recognize the meme
>failed to recognize the sarcasm

sorry, I have dealt with gun grabbers who actually think that way and use those terms so at this point nothing can be sarcasm.

Well, you're not wrong; I guess Poe's Law strikes again

so again a case where no law would have changed a thing.

Could also mean making them work. I mean one or two shootings ago the guy passed the check when he shouldn't have.

Because rightards are programmed to obey the GOP ZOG machine without question.