These literal drama students are currently getting groomed for political office.... aren't they? Sure...

These literal drama students are currently getting groomed for political office.... aren't they? Sure, we'll ignore their "pleas" for reform now, but they're going to keep fighting on the behalf of the tyrannical Demoncrat party, won't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could easily tell they were fucking acting from the start. Some students were obviously shook up but not this group of bald gender-fluid fuckers.

>All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages.

Well she is ugly enough to be a bitter leftist.

>she

You're a part of the rebel alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

they’re getting groomed to be obvious targets on rope day

Good actress I suppose.

They're members of a cult. Where free thinking people still see horrible acts and tragedy, they see opportunity to press their agenda without a shred of sympathy or remorse for the dead.

Rebel scum!

No, she's part of the Empire masquerading as a rebel.

so lets be real for a sec here.

These people, the way they talk, the way they're pushed from John Oliver down to every democrat and social media pusher.

This is clearly funded by some political PR firm right? Someone must have pulled these emotionally swayed students who were already for imposed gun laws probably before the shooting even occurred, told them they'd get to be on camera all the time, get a massive following on social media that they don't even have to manage anymore, and all you gotta do is tow the line and you get a free political career out of it.

They're not fighting on behalf of the Democrats party, they are now IN the democratic party.

This is what Breivik culled, future political weapons of mass degeneracy.

GUYS THIS SHIT IS DEEP, IT WAS A JEW, LIVING AT SOME OTHER JEWS HOUSE< SHOOTING UP JEWS AT A JEW SCHOOL IN A DISTRICT CONTROLLED BY DEBBIE WASSERMAN (((SCHULTZ))) ALONG WITH MANY OTHER POLITICAL JEWS, THIS IS ONE GIANT STINKY MATZOH BALL OF A CONSPIRACY. I AM COLLATING ALL THE KIKES INVOLVED AND THE LIST IS DISTURBING! EVERY ONE IN THE SPOTLIGHT, EVERY PSYCHIATRIST OR EXPERT INTERVIEWED, ALL JEWS, MANY PORTUGUESE JEWS AS WELL.

It’s jews all the way down!

Can we get a link to a video or something? I can't be the only one who doesn't even know what this is in reference too.

I can’t believe the stupidity of people has gotten so bad that they can’t even realize they’re sheep. It’s literally hitting them as hard in the face as they can.

>non gender conforming he/she/it/retard
>buzz cut to really emphasize it
>had extreme far left propaganda all over her social media
>been dying to get her starlight and feel moral superiority over everyone
>kid shoots up school
>country is reacting based off the media
>perfecttimetostrike.jpeg
>get interviewed after shooting to make my mark
>media sees me the non gender conforming buzzcut girl and is soaking the floor with how wet they are
>masterplanisworking.png
>start screaming my echo chamber thoughts
>get more air time
>get special videos made about me
>I’m becoming the famous SJW I’ve been waiting for
>literally smiling when I’m giving my speeches and just showing I’m taking advantage of the situation.
>all the sheep are too dumb to realize this.

Let’s not forget about it the other two-three girls on Twitter who as well had heavy left wing bias. One of them literally has black lives matter . Com as her bio site as well as tweeting, retweeting, etc all the far left “justices”. They all just scream the same incorrect and factually wrong claims and say it’s true.

I don’t know how much more retarded this country is going to get.

This bitch is literally a psychopath

The anti-gun lobby is probrably as big as the gun lobby.

>Politicians who sit in their gilded House and Senate seats funded by the NRA [National Rifle Association] telling us nothing could have ever been done to prevent this, we call BS
Yeah, they're aiming for political office.

Take a look at this shit from Australian media.

>GENERATION Z, the iGeneration, Digital Natives, Plurals — now young people aged five to 19 years old have been saddled with another label: they are the mass shooting generation.

>It has reached this point. The grown-ups have failed to protect their children, and American kids are standing up to say it isn’t fair that they risk being mown down with a semiautomatic every time they walk through the school gates.

It's just shills labeling things. Refuse to acknowledge the labels and their power disappears.

>This is clearly funded by some political PR firm right?
Everything is. Can't you see how transparent their shilling is? It follows a simple formula. Highlight, focus, polarize, fragment.

First they highlight things to make them look important when they actually aren't (Why are we focusing on gun laws when the guy who actually did the shooting clearly came from an abusive home and was the subject of constant abuse for his entire life?)

Next, they focus everything on the things they want to shill. It's no longer about HOW someone might conduct a mass shooting if we ban guns, it's about guns and guns only. Talking about anything else is now "wrong" and "irrelevant", according to these people who have declared themselves the authority.

Then they polarize the topic. Now there's only one option, and if you disagree you'll have thousands of people attacking you.

Then they fragment. Now being wrong isn't just something that can be fixed with discussion, now it's something that is irreparable and unacceptable. If you're not with us, you need to die.

They do this every time there's a mass shooting or terrorist attack. Ignore them and their power goes away.

This whole thing stinks to high fucking heaven of lobbying from anti-gun PR firms or something. I know it's there. I just wanna see some proof.

GO HOME BORIS, YOU'RE DRUNK

this is why clock boy failed, his dad tried to force it by creating his own happening, wasn't on the democrats radar and caught them by surprised, they weren't ready

More money far less supporters

user. I was thinking the exact same thing. Bump

THINK ABOUT IT
(((Social Media Accounts))) for marches/gun control were fucking set up a couple of hours later after the shooting.

Yes im sure the ugly bald chick is being groomed for political office

>mfw this guy ends up becoming an accidental Breivik

It's obvious that the media weaponized them against the GOP. Just look at her she was probably marching against Trump before the shooting kek

>ignore them
You retard, ignoring them only gives them more power. The whole country isn't going to give them the silent treatment at once. These people and their handlers have to destroyed socially and politically or we will never know peace.

I would love for it to come out that she was one of the most hated people at school, always begging for attention, unfortunately, most people who see views opposite to her are usually polite, roll their eyes, and go about their business, she needs to be exposed as a soulless attention whore that she is

Don't ignore them, ignore their shilling. They want us to focus on guns and guns alone. If we focus on mental health and the lobbying tactics of the left, we can break them.

It's Broward county, literally Jew HQ in the South. As soon as this shooting happened the entire international kike apparatus spooled up.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BEAN TO LOOK LIKE THAT AAAAAAAHHHHHH

>they are now IN the democratic party
which is why Nick was reg. Democrat? was he part of there group and unaware he was being played?

Not if you kill them all

So, people will have to vote for either a freak who can't stop talking about xir genitals or a republican?

What could possibly go wrong?

>I don’t know how much more retarded this country is going to get.
Wait and see...

Isn't this a mural at Denver international irportm

>bean
That's just it, you've answered your own question.

>Everything is. Can't you see how transparent their shilling is? It follows a simple formula. Highlight, focus, polarize, fragment.

That's why its so bothersome to me because its just so clearly strategized when Im watching this. This time its probably the most obvious one ever. Because they wasted no time at all getting into highlighting the issues they want to see lobbied for, it was like within a day this shit was all over every outlet, hashtags, celebritity controlled messaging, news etc.

And ofcourse the Australia solution gets brought up despite being debunked at this point from multiple angles. I swear man its the same everytime. Because it is, its just so orchestrated, and this was the most obvious one yet. How can anyone not see it?? I swear cunts get caught up in emotions, probably because dead children is such a blinder for anyone they don't even wanna address the real problem.

Mental health in america is simply not paid any attention, guns aren't the fucking problem. These doped up kids are the problem, but the world won't touch that bcause of bullshit like big pharma companies keeping their kids on the pills.

i want to fug her so bad bros

How long until they release info on if Cruz was on any antidepressant medication?

i bet none of these people were even close to the building the shooting happened in.

The MSM just had to pick the genderless girl with a buzz cut and brown skin???

I called bullshit when I saw them screaming, and trying to make it about Trump.

Maybe they need to stop being utter douchbags to each other. Then worry about guns.

im on 200mg zoloft whats ur advice

>tfw my cousins classroom was shot up and she wished me happy birthday 2 days later
she talked on tucker carlson for ten mins when she went to pick up her car from the parking lot too. At least if anyone is wondering the kids in the classrooms where people died signed something to get free therapy for life

I have a feeling the Democratic party will use these actors for a month and the cycle them out. These drama class kids will soon realise they can't get roles for fear they will get recognized as actors. They get on drugs and are ham beasts and over doses in the next 15 years.

Not even some days after the shooting and this is already being exploited to high hell. No coverage of the victims and the heros but instead a flashy casting of a new propaganda onslaught. Cool.. and ofc they are towing the line and don't have any intelligent views/reasoned ways to prevent/resolve this.

A bunch of people got ass blasted by a psycho and here you have a bunch of prepared pretty faces with smiles all around. The future looks bright

Take a good look faggots. This is what social collapse looks like: complete infantilization of all politics, teenagers literally smiling at the camera after their friends were shot, immediate politicization of tragedies before the bodies are cold, and silencing of all voices that suggest anything outside of a narrow opinion (gun control).

Anyone who suggests that the issue of school shootings is far deeper than just guns, is labled as a murderer. Anyone who suggests that atomization is a root cause of psychological distress amongst the youth is ignored. Anyone who points out the fact that American schools have socially deteriorated is a racist, sexist, etc. No one is on the same page anymore because the degree of anomie has gone parabolic. We're not talking about red pills and blue pills anymore. We're talking about thousands of different colored pills that all produce broken pathological human beings that have nothing in common with each other.

That shit wouldn't even be covered on MSM. CNN and Fox both consistently have big pharma ads every five minutes.

This.
Correct
Correct

> agree with her
> she is so insufferable I want to make another shooting at her school

They deserve it. All of them.
I feel bad for the kid.

Link to their social media accounts please, or screens. I man no doubt about their colors, you can see that by looking at her ugly troll mug, but I want detail

i think i said some shit on here and the cia niggers are comin at me

mfw

She would be hated amongst those who can logically think, those who don’t rush heresay (good job guys trolling that it was white supremacy, now no one actually believes that it was just trolling because every media source ran it), and generally somewhat smart people.

Unfortunately she is probably one of the “popular” kids now. Times have changed where you could be preaching communism and people will think you’re awesome or right. She’s gender conforming based off her looks and clearly attitude, so she’s already won that argument of you can’t judge her from the left. And unfortunately the younger generations I’m seeing either are neutral with that or indulge/induce it further. The outcasts now are anyone who can think for themselves and don’t need to be told what to think, how to think it, and put those thoughts into preprogrammed actions.

I forget what her old one is but she deleted it and created a new one.

The other students who’ve been retweeted though still have their old/main accounts up. Wouldn’t be surprised if she convinced them to go through their posts and delete anything that could be used against them by now.

10/10 would rape

Based and accurate analysis

I've noticed a lot of these students twitter accounts were created just last month or a few weeks ago

Lol.. who even made this? “We need a strong Russian meme fast!”

>giant stinky matzoh ball of a conspiracy

Hearty kek, but also true.

That tasty monobrow mmmmmm.

You should fear the drama students

Quit. Taper off if you have to.
You don't need (((their drugs)))
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

You know what has to be done.

Doesn’t matter, Democratic Party won’t be a thing by the time they’re old enough to run. Hell, it might not be a thing by this time next year if the current trajectory doesn’t change.

Don't be a test subject.

Missed a point. The kids have a pr team or handlers guiding them

>The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.

>How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

>Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

Seriously, though. Were we not warned about this? Did he say this shit because he was evil? Why then would he reveal his devices? Why not keep them secret? Isn't it more likely then that he was trying to protect us by making us aware of this kind of thing?

>groomed for political office
None of those faggots would win an actual debate, especially if the person they're debating doesn't agree with their beliefs

Handlers shave the female subjects heads at the final stage of programming, usually before a public display.

They're already trying to sell it as "le spokesperson of a generation"
I'm currently a Senior in HS, she does not speak for me. How do I fight this?

This.

I suspect that line is more Jewish revisionism.

>Breivik
Worst mass shooter of all time wasn't even American and lived in a country with strict gun control.

Ugly bull dyke spic/Jew

Yes please make her the spokesperson please!

(((They))) have literally billions of dollars in assets and have no problem with using it. This is a large kabal of million/billionaires. Its all about funding the right peole/groups.

You understand that all your bullshit is just old research into conscious sedation, a type of anesthesia that is now commonly used, right? And you realize that you are misinterpreting it and operating with motivated reasoning because you are a retarded fucking nut, right?