Is this the worst country in europe?

is this the worst country in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

amusingplanet.com/2018/01/women-who-become-men-sworn-virgins-of.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1QeTIh18oaQ
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep

Yep

Po

along with many others

Yep

>europe
"Africa of europe"

Da.

>le bandwagon maymay xd

NAh Ukraine is

yes

No doubt about it, Italy should've annexed it.

welp, they deserve a nuclear holocaust

T. Alcoonian

Ukraine is the worst.

Wasn't that Moldova?

Moldova and Belarus are worse.

is this more of a shit hole than Albania?

Yep

2nd worst after Kosovo... if you wanna call it a country

Yes.

Absolutely yes!

Wrong.

This country at the very least produces hot women, so therefore it's not the absolute worst.

Yep, trips prove this

Pic related.

You didn't say shithole.

Imagine this thread if only people who actually visited the country would reply... yeah

Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fiat, Lamborghini and Maserati would all go out of business instantly due to the number of cars stolen.

9gag argumentation

the list would be shorter if you started looking at the best countries

I just like to laugh at neckbeards who never left their mom's basement sharing their hot opinions about countries which they only heard about on the interwebz

Sounds like the only part of Europe that's actually ready to throw down at a moments notice.

Kremlinshill detected.

The Balkans don't matter on an American anime board. You post SO MANY Balkanposts but no on from the Balkans reads them and the US certainly gives zero fucks.

What do you want? Maybe there's a more amusing way to get it.

try denying clinton and albanian ties and try claiming that they didnt fuck up in creating kosovo
shill argumentation

>Europe
>Muslim
pick one

The Albanians and Bosniaks forfeited their whitehood and Europeanhood when they cucked out to the Ottomans. If they convert to back to Christianity they can come back.

Correct answer

truth hurts

(1) Moldova
(2) Albania
(3) Sweden

Solid list

Albanians and Bosniaks are European, you are not.

No it's Bulgaria

That's a lie!
We're a shithole country with nothing to offer to outsiders. Nothing to see or do here. Women here look like men. Move along.

amusingplanet.com/2018/01/women-who-become-men-sworn-virgins-of.html

>>In the remote mountains of northern Albania are villages where there are women who live and act like men. They have short hair, wear baggy pants, and have a male name. They drink and smoke in the company of men, carry guns, and take up manly livelihoods such as shepherds or truck drivers. But they are not transsexuals or cross-dressers. These women have chosen to lead a man’s life not to express their sexuality but to escape the oppressive dominance of the patriarchal system. They are called sworn virgins or burrnesha.

>>However, such a privilege comes at a cost. Each sworn virgin has taken a vow of lifelong virginity and chastity—a sacrifice none of these women have ever regretted making.

The first sworn virgin was born out of social necessity. If the patriarch of the family dies and there is no male heir, an unmarried woman in the family could take on the role of a man and head the family. She takes an irrevocable oath, in front of twelve village or tribal elders, to practice celibacy, and from that day on she becomes a man. She can wear pants, own property, take on male work and entitled to all the rights and privileges of the male population.

Is this degenerate?

No, Moldova is.

Swap Sweden and Moldova and you have amore accurate list. Id rather be in Moldova than stabbed and robbed by "refugees"in Sweden.

Kosovo is the worst.

Kosovo is not a country, just a shit part of Serbia.

Talking as if you know the actual history or the religious make-up of the population here. And if being white means having to accept getting backstabbed by cunts like Venice, Serbia, Bulgaria and Greece, then we're not white!
You can take your concept of whiteness and shove it up your arse, for we do not care about it at all! We have something you will never have, an Identity. We're Albanian! Shameful or Glorious, it's our identity, our very skin! And you? You're just a Mutt!

Norway is rightful Swedish land then!

Albania is basically the only white country in Europe that isn't a sinner shithole.

Tied with Hohols

it's Kosovo or Moldova not counting active conflict zones like Donbass War,

Sure thing, Mahmoud.

I thought I was being fair. Become Christian again and you can come back.

It's disputed. Claims to be a country, some recognise it as a country, others don't.

>Little shiptar calling anybody at mutt

Amerimutts might be retarded but nothing beats your average Shqipo

>Women here look like men.
i don't know how women look in albania but albanian women in switzerland look horrible (western beauty standards). Camel face with half an inch layer of makeup.

Your knowledge in History and Geography is inexistent! Typical mutt!
Also, who the fuck told you that we want to come back? Can't you read? We do not care about "whiteness"! And we will never side with traitors again!

>Posting unironically /leftypol/ / YPG propaganda to get Westerner Commie LARPers into their cause
Kurds are Muslim. Don't forget higher rates of honor killings and female genital mutilation, region

Ah yes, the tall degenerate! Go back to smoking weed, will you!

I'm not European, but I'm certainly white. Sucks for you you'll never be either, Zamir. I hope screwing up your bloodline was worth those Ottoman shekels.

They are still more European than an Amerimutt

That is 1000% true. Only Albanian man should mate with Albanian women. For example, why'd a Swiss fuck an Albanian woman?
They're ugly. Everyone should be like you and simply ignore Albanian women!

>Women here look like men
you sure are right about that, your bitches are ugly as fuck

Only country in red LMAO
Stop fucking goats if you want to keep your genes pure!

Many kurds are atheist commies.

Each to his own.
Enjoy your "whiteness" and we'll enjoy the fictional Ottoman shekels.
As i told you, we have a better and stronger indentity, being Albanian!

America being le 56% face would make give Italy le 0% face by the same standards, Giuseppe.

(Swiss IQ + Roach IQ)/2= 90
The smarteat thing your women could do is mate with a white guy. One of the dumbeat things a white guy can do is mate with one of your women.

Its own population doesn't recognize Kosovo as a country, after 10 years of LARPing.

I've seen different versions of this one, ia this what the guy actually said?

Probly I buy all my cigarettes from there tho

Mixing is a shock to the genetics I say lower the resulting iq a few points

He's probably not even Italian. Italy has a sizable infestation of Alboroaches since they keep migrating there. pic related

>forfeited their whitehood
>You can take your concept of whiteness
He's confusing white race with Western Civlization/Westerner. I wonder which mutt pokemon is behind this.

Next thing we know Afro-Americans are white too. We have already shitty racial definitions for Hispanic - embarking negroes (like Afro-cubans), whites, pardos according to US Bureau Census.

The lower % of white population gets in USA, the mutt starts changing the definition of white to accomodate his purposes and don't feel bad with itself. Interesting

Yes, yes, we fuck goats here. All of us! That is 200% true. We even have orgies. We're inbred, didn't you know that? You should just look down on us. Have no regard to us. Why would you anyway?

it's a great country if you're in the market for human organs and don't particularly care if the donor was willing.

Turkey because they still hold East Thrace.

That's why the white man should ignore the Albanian women completely. They're totally undesirable. It's that simple.

kosovo

they look white, just like meds

It's definitely between Albania, Moldova and Ukraine (and Kosovo if you count it as a country), I think we can all agree on that.

Ja

Do not reply to off topic threads. Report and moce on
This belongs on int or bant.

This this this

There is a clinic just 100 meters away from my house. It hasn't got that much buisness this last decade though. Too many diseases and since we're inbred and fuck goats, our organs are of no use to no one but to ourselves. My uncle is seriously considering shutting it down.

kosovo is a country
t. serb

cleaning up the thread

Absolutely

a buddy of mine went there a few years ago
nothing but bunkers he told me
how else are you going to get troops to the frontline?
youtube.com/watch?v=1QeTIh18oaQ

This was debunked years ago, Joao. The FBI and federal agencies didn't even have a category for Hispanic until the media caught them on this.
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/

None of those cretins self-identify as white on the census.

Yes

#RemoveStarships

you won't see non-manlets doing this shit