THIS IS YOUR FUCKING HAPPENING

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING HAPPENING

Jeffrey Kasky is jeffyjeffy @aol and @gmail

He's the center of the putrid cyclone. FIGURE IT OUT.

Other urls found in this thread:

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
kaskymediation.com/
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
archive.is/IEPRa
imgur.com/a/GxHio
youtube.com/watch?v=-2cyAEXmf08
youtube.com/watch?v=GChgqU1qQiM
youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU
boardgamegeek.com/user/JeffyJeff
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are these threads always deleted

bump

>Cameron Kasky, 17, a junior, left his drama class to pick up his special needs brother Holden, a 15-year-old freshman.
>First there was a fire alarm, then running. Somebody said there was a shooter.
>Cameron called that boy a vulgarity, furious anyone would make such an insensitive joke. >But then there was a teacher screaming for them to get inside. More confusion.

>The brothers ran into a classroom, the door was locked behind them, the students crouched. “I didn’t let go of that kid for an hour and a half,” Cameron said of his brother, who has autism.
>“I told him, ‘Look, Holden, we’re going to be here for awhile.’”
>And they didn’t leave until a SWAT team broke the door’s glass to get everyone out.
>“It was difficult being with people who were hysterical and trying not to be hysterical,” he said.
>Cameron grabbed toward a chair, thinking he could attack anyone who tried to break in. A teacher told him no, don’t make noise.
>“I don’t want to sound like a victim at all,” he said. “I didn’t get shot, I didn’t see anyone get shot.
>I am lucky as hell and I am very happy to be breathing right now air that is not coming from a tube. I am goddamn lucky.”
>The boys’ father JEFF KASKY said: “We consider ourselves very fortunate to be together right now.”
---

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
The kid's narrative was ready to go from the moment it happened. This is an obvious false flag, and the kid's the SON of a lawyer with a shady adoption agency. HELP ME, ANONS

Here's one of the websites:
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

---

A Robert Kasky is his grandfather. He's been in law for 40+ years, apparently
kaskymediation.com/

---

Grandpa is tied to banks and SEC:
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/

---

Dad is also a reserve cop:
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/

Possible tie to the Sheriff?
Both are also Jewish

---

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
Look at all the actors tied to this group.

---

Adoption agency was sued in 2007:
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple

Holy shit. Thread deleted when this picture was posted. He runs Elsagate type videos!!

Bump

Bump of mother fucking justice. The kikes know no fucking boundaries, sick fucks these parasites are!

bump

JEFF IS CAMERON'S DAD
GET HERE, RED ALERT
HELP ME FELLOW ANONS
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html

What is this Youtube account? How is it linked user?

It is Jeffy Jeffy's youtube

What's the account info? Gmail or any information so I can find and save. Is it 100% his?

won't dox on here fucking retard

Also this

file got deleted first time, don't post it again or the thread will get delet ffs

Pretty weird.

Wtf is going on in here

Didn't know.

archive.is/IEPRa

>Hey daddy wanna see my pencil it's shabby who the easter bunny you know it's my daddy wanna see my pencil?

wtf

>articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple

quick rundown?

BUMP

Wtf is this site?

Holy fuck, they're using Roblox to get kids to show themselves. This is fucking sick

It is for vidya called Roblox. He has a roblox account

Interesting, twins are highly prized for both ritual abuse and for monarch/mkultra programming for their inherent esp abilities.

Bump, gonna dig some more when I get back to my place. I'll post any findings

someone fucking archive.

dude change the color of the pic/size of pic to re-upload dummy. or post it on imgur or something.

just for you

imgur.com/a/GxHio

what the fuck

Bump to negate slide threads

He's OG soy I can see.

Someone give me a quick rubdown

What a fucking creep.

Reminder that NOBODY DIED in Florida "shooting".

wtf is all of this bros

Deleted?

>Quick Sheriff save the weed!

One of the kike jr activists from the school's name was cameron kasky. An user here did a search on that last name in Broward and a lawyers name came up. The lawyers phone number was listed for an adoption place which was weird because Cruz was adopted. Turns out the kasky are running the adoption center and even personally take in some of the kids.

ouch, imagine if this shit went mainstream
would really ruin a lot of (((people)))'s day.

All it needs now, is a spark

i cant be bothered to go on infinity. Im not manic enough to this week.

Sure there's someone else on this faggot.

thanks.

btw - in order to resolve this bullshit issue we keep running into Im wondering about possible solutions to this problem. effectively would need
sites to upload pics - like imgur
sites to continue convo off board that follow same principles as chins. was thinking about making a thread about it. any thoughts?

not only that but the jeffyjeffy thing on roblox

On top of this the lawyer also runs an ELSAgate type youtube channel.

ANYBODY HAVE WIKILEAKS INSURANCE FILES DOWNLOADED AND CAN TELL ME IF THIS IS LEGIT?

>archive.is/IEPRa
wtf is this shit

Cameron Kasky, this jewish drama student / crisis actor who survived the Florida false flag shooting, who magically is now a figurehead for the "grass roots" anti gun propaganda campaign, is son of Jeffery Kasky.

Jeffery Kasky is a prominent Jewish lawyer whose family run law firm specializes in adoption, along with his father. The family also has connections to local law enforcement, which is run by fellow jew Scott Israel, which we also find at the center of this false flag operation.

This connection to adoption is also interesting because, "coincidentally", the flase flag "shooter" was adopted, from a Jewish birth mother, right there in Florida.

What are the odds?

>and even personally take in some of the kids.
but why? 3d shotacon action?

even so how can you prove anything?
He's probably helping out child services anyway so he's close with them

Unironically delete this.

I want to look more into that. My niece always watches those horrible videos and some of the shit she parrots she needs to be slapped.

I posted that because the original thread was axxed immediately. I don't know what to do with the info other than post it.

Even the mods hate the obama painting.

NEVER LET KIDS HAVE INTERNET ACCESS

bump
these threads keep getting pruned

too late!
youtube.com/watch?v=-2cyAEXmf08
youtube.com/watch?v=GChgqU1qQiM

how? lol

It's not in my hands and no one wants to traumatize a kid and tell them no.

sauce?

Select the post and hit the delete button in the lower right corner. It's not rocket science.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU

Check out this guys. I typed his email in google and found this boardgame website with a profile of a jeffyjeff from FL. He may have moved since 07 but this guy is a weird manchild. You would think he would be too busy for this stuff or is it to lure victims?

boardgamegeek.com/user/JeffyJeff