The Mass Redpill

Why do we fight against Black Panther? The movie is doing an absolutely fantastic job at redpilling blacks across North America into understanding the benefits of a wall, nationalism, lower immigration and the negatives of refugees.

Stop fighting this movie - promote the FUCK out of it. It goes against everything the Democrats believe.

Don't these stupid niggers open their borders at the end of the movie?

Because I'm a low IQ racist who REEEEEEEEEEEEs any time there's a nog in a movie.

let's unpack this retardation a bit -- which part was specifically pro wall?

The part where Wakanda built a giant wall to keep the other nogs out and will kill anyone that crosses into their territory.

The part with a wall

No
They are just gonna help the world with their technology

how did the characters ultimately reflect on that strategy?

>Why do we fight against Black Panther?
>we
no one is actually fighting against this movie. mocking niggers for their behavior surrounding this movie is not the same thing as fighting against. you're a moron, an hero post haste.

At least that scratches out isolationist and strict trade restrictions.

It's not that I'm against the movie. The Anti-White enviroment is getting pretty fucking old too. I laugh at the fucking idiots more than anything. "WE FINALLY HAVE A MOVIE WITH A BLACK SUPERHERO!" Ahhhh no, not the first. Far from it.

Pretty much this. Only leftypol raiding Cred Forums and Cred Forums think that we were against it in the firstplace. The story and character's nation goes hand in hand on what we want, except the blackness.

The only thing they gave a shit about was EVERYONE in the movie being black.

>diversity

Here is a page out of a black panther comic

We'll it's like the gashbusters remake, announce that there's an attempt by evil wypipo to sabotage it, so if the movie fails, it's someone else's fault

how does that comic end?

What are you even doing here?

I want to see if anyone has something to say beyond your premade talking points. I'm not surprised.

You're being a facetious cunt and, unsurprisingly, unable to contribute to the discussion or rebut anything yourself without hoping someone else will do it for you. Nice try.

I asked for support for a position asserted by the original poster and unsurprisingly there is none. put up or shut up.

see

see

You are trying to paint a fictional place in fantasy land as equivalent to any form of real physical governing body. The reason no user is "falling" for your loaded posts is because we know what you are doing. We also know what the intended purpose of the thread at large is for.

Tell us your lefty rendition of how a fictional place should be a forerunner for real world politics. Then we will discuss with you why we disagree we should base our very lives on fantasy.
Cred Forums is anonymous for a reason, your ideas have merit above your persona. If your idea can't hold itself up, your idea is shit. If you don't even have the courage to voice your idea, you have ceded all discussion rights to us.

And we say this shit is garbage, you don't get to have an opinion on it, you've gone multiple posts ABSTAINING from an opinion. You are worse than our worst enemies, even they have values. You are afraid to voice your values in an anonymous forum.

Utterly pathetic.

Excellent.

>Tell us your lefty rendition of how a fictional place should be a forerunner for real world politics
That's literally the endeavor OP set himself on

The shill asked for a real opinion and got it, it wasn't what he was trained to grapple with, so he abandoned his thread in defeat. Remind shills why Cred Forums is the way it is. ALWAYS. Our values in our founding will remain. Just like America my canook brother.
What type of evergreen trees are abundant in Canada? We need a good nickname for the good leafs that don't fall in shame during hard times.

I'm a little curious that no one has really spoken about the primary conflict in the movie. At it's base, this movie is about an African American appropriating African culture.
Think about it- the conflict of the movie is someone who is related to the hero but shares no cultural ties. Yes, he read a detailed book about Wakanda, but me reading all of Dostoevsky would not make me Russian even if I was of pure Slavic descent. I certainly wouldn't be qualified for office. Killmonger was also the worst villain in the story- the arms dealer was a bad guy for certain, but his motivation was greed. Greed is villainous, but does not compare to treachery. Killmonger was a member of the U.S. armed forces and some very secretive special operations units. Trust between members of those units is just about the most important thing they have, and he considered them enemies in his goal of violently taking over a country he was never part of.
tl;dr, this movie's villain is an African American appropriating African culture.