University of Toronto's Mississauga campus is inviting people to make their new building...

University of Toronto's Mississauga campus is inviting people to make their new building. Who would make a good namesake?

utm.utoronto.ca/facilities/buildings/name-building

Other urls found in this thread:

utm.utoronto.ca/facilities/buildings/name-building
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Auschwitz Memorial Planning Building.

The Fidel Castro Memorial Building

Neekeri varasto
Nigger storage in finnish just tell em its great knowledge or something in first nations language.

Nevernigger Institute.

That is the ugliest piece of shit I have ever seen.

refugees welcome

The Architectural Abomination Building

This could be anywhere in the world

White Base

The Architecture MMXII building.

Kremlin 2

The architectural style is fucking disgusting .

Name it the Wakanda Building and get all the leftists to call it that and then blacks will call it appropriation and yell at white liberals for being racist

Heavy
In
Technological
Leadership,
Education &
Research

>Neekeri varasto
This.

Nice Zoolander reference

Wakanda

Im so tired of that look. Its the same faggots doing most of these butt ugly lego bricks.

>look we figured out what engineers use for hangar buildings
>lets use the technique on everything we draw

Snohetta can go off themselfs aswell.

Hitler Hall

I couldn't think of anything better for explaining the acronym.

Bump, keep 'em coming!

I could probably come up with something better but by that time the thread will be dead

Done!
Also I always use the name Zara Atzeratua for stuff like this. It sounds like a feminine person-of-color name but really it means "are you retarded" in Basque.

ok but what does the building's name mean

The Jordan Peterson Centre for Free Speech

Building. Just building

This would be the ultimate

Bump

>utm.utoronto.ca/facilities/buildings/name-building

regardless of how you feel about peterson, the sjw's (and the uni admin) would hate it

Modern Architecture.

Call it the Brave New World Campus of white genocide and Semitic Supremacy

>Justin Trudeau Center for Peoplekind Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too
winrar

a bit on the nose, no?

and it would make huge headlines too, which only helps us

its also plausible, unlike some suggestions
people are un-ironically referring to him as one of canada's most important thinkers - you dont have to agree with this to recognize that it facilitates making a serious argument supporting this

UofT is a shit university filled with pretentious neoliberal jew cock sucking faggots.

I went with the best idea in the thread. Make it happen guys. We might actually get away with it.

I wonder if there's a leddit forum for peterson, they'd be all about it I bet. we wouldn't even have to do anything

The Cecil Rhodes Memorial Collegebuilding.

May I suggest

never been to reddit, but from what ive heard they have a forum for everything (except what they have banned)

i think there would be some media attention if the school refused to honor one of its own respected professors

The Trump building

6/10. It's a good start but I think new students would notice that there was an agenda if this was used.

Is this good?

Cooler Master Hyper 612 V2

ha....................ha...........

Call it the Kill Whitey Center For Jewish Plots And Schemes
It's a mouthful for sure but it's certainly in line with Canada's progressive values
t.Canadian progressive

whoever ends up reading through these will wind up very subtly redpilled

Minecraft irl

thats fucking hilarious, oh my god I laughed

Rake House

"Chinese Pigs Go Home Pavilion"

This is how you troll, ppl. Pretend to be a Rabbi for maximum appeal to sympathy and authority.

Humanitarian
Interdisciplinary
Training
Learning
Education
Reservoir

HITLER

I laughed

None of these will win, which means that all the suggestions here are fucking stupid. You need to come up with something that is red-pilled but subtle enough that it could win.

God modern architecture is ugly as fuck

>my father Fidel

>Shapira
lul

The Cuck Shed

Buildy mcbuildingface

we already have a name faggots

it's Neekeri varasto