/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports.

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx

>Last night stream: Secularist Alt Right vs Christianity with Todd Lewis and others.
youtu.be/eMU-zSQit7k

>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>Halsey Vs. Mike Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

>Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

>Sargon nigger spergout
youtu.be/KScC_eBH-es

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8
youtu.be/R7m8KSJsjqI
youtube.com/watch?v=n13FqfKuf0g
youtube.com/watch?v=5RAkPcNauZE
pastebin.com/r2fBfKRg
pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4
youtube.com/watch?v=ewoszvap0M8
youtu.be/FRyVl4EOl2w
youtube.com/watch?v=-ChYbgI8YFk
youtu.be/jqsPUQfOFhU
vocaroo.com/i/s0oP5vHJP17b
youtu.be/i7HuJsu3-gA
a.pomf.cat/yzhvfn.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I forgot to add to the OP
>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

Second for Spencer's suit full of knives

3rd for best Waifu

so sick of this amerimutt no bullshit thinking he's an alpha male. he's a fat middle aged man with no kids or wife. he cant argue his way out of a paperbag.

Schedule for this week
Today: Fuentes vs RC Maxwell, Baked alaska show
Tuesday: pro-bloodsports vs anti-bloodsports. Warski live (I guess the anti bloodsport crew could be matt, jeffholiday or dusty)
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Fuentes vs James Allsup (no date)
Enoch vs Boomerfaggot round 2 (no date)
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

he seems borderline retarded

is tonights stream gonna be good?

>based spic vs based black guy
Probably not

>matt, jeffholiday or dusty
impossible, matt would want all the superchats, jeff doxday isnt talking to andy anymore and dusty is an old man yelling at the clouds about how this is terrorism (he also asked andy how to set up the superchats for streams lel)

Reminder that Sargoy is obviously ripping all his tactics straight out of (((Rules For Radicals.)))

>tfw ryan will never make his videos this autistic again
youtu.be/R7m8KSJsjqI

What would you expect from your typical "I_hate_SJW_and_Feminist_too.jpg" numale
I just know about Fuentes, it can be interesting if they go for the banter
Then I don't know how can be this retarded to be against bloodsports, maybe mister SoyboytheGardening

No, it will be shit. Like all of these are.

Bump

Live warski on kumite

Darkness is better

Cred Forums niggers btfo

megumin is the only good konosuba character

>oy vey why do they persecute me so

>/cow/ is alt right
Classic meme

what did 8ch do?

he really is a fucking sjw now
what a fucking pussy

>They're going to ruin me!

>Sargon of Akkad
>accuse the alt-right of using despicable tactics
Sometimes I stood there thunderstrook...
The liberalist accuses you of despicable tactics while he uses despicable tactics on you.

>Oh you're not with us and you're not SJW ?
>That means you are alt-right!
Horseshoe in a nutshell
Who?

Luna is much better.

I take responsibility Sargon. Come find me faggot.

I take responsibility for making this

>IM RUINEDDDDDDDDDDD

>why are fascists being mean!

The absolute state of Liberals. This is why we advocate violence against them.

The salt-right wont break Sargon, he’s mentally stronger than you

>/cow/ is alt-right
>"all I ever did was disagree with them"
>t. the guy who purposefully sabotaged kekistan with kekistan cringe bullshit, sabotaged gamergate to line his patreon pockets, constantly tries to push subversive gaslighting people into thinking it's a hopeless endeavor, that we should side with the SJWs to make his horseshoe theory work, using alinsky tactics to try to push people into becoming genocidal cartoon characters, etc

I don't know why Sargon is so mad at /cow/ when all they ever did was disagree with his definition of doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing

Lies

Also I take responsibility for the Don Sargone meme. fite me irl and see what happens, Stepdad.

>trying to being the cops down on him
>but he said meeean thiiings to us!
Man, you guys are touchy little soyboys-

RICHAAAAARD... RICHARRRRRRDDDD... Honestly. I'm serious.

miketokes#3173
Mike Tokes' official discord account

nice projection there, I'm so tired of your shit cant even get mad

Tokes ain't actually that jewish wtf

>you guys
Who are you talking to?

I'm shocked!

DISAVOW RIGHT NOW

Fake and gay

(((23andme)))

>well you are acting a bit freaked out
My sides!

he7waC
He is in Baked Alaska's discord, you can check it yourself.

When will Mr. Alt-Right answer for the Alt-Right's crimes. Mr. Alt-Right, disavow! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

The rules are the rules. Anything over 15% Jew and you get the gas.

judaism is nebulous, because it's due to a combination of cultural upbringing and genetics. Tim Wise, for example, is technically only 1/4th jewish by blood, but he still acts like a subversive anti-white kike.

That and identification. If you at all identify as a jew or with jewish culture/heritage/religion, you're out. Full stop.

No, I meant the lack of jewish DNA

I take responsibility for this, come and fight Carl

youtube.com/watch?v=5RAkPcNauZE

(((Luke Ford))) is live

Live long enough to become the villain.

OY VEY YOU NEED TO DISAVOW!!!!
kek, do they think we were born yesterday? He's pulling the same anita tactics from gamergate, and the same tactics the media tried against trump.

Plus he's getting buttmad at fucking /cow/. That's a board purely dedicated to trolling lolcows, which Sargon has quickly become over the course of the past month.

>implying it wasn't a collaborative effort from like 5 people
Also mine is better

>I'm not upset.
says increasingly upset man for seventh time this year

>White people aren’t being oppressed
>Only the ideas and principles matter
>Report him for a false hate crime
>Demonstrate to him empirically why he should be afraid
>He whines about it on the internet
>Instead of trusting in the system built on muh principles

This dude fails every time he’s confronted with muh principles interfacing with the real world. The goal is to teach him the folly of his ways but instead of identifying that his beliefs do not reflect reality he’s going to blame trolls. Enlightened thinkers folks.

>boomer fight

I wouldn't even SWAT him.

He is doing EXACTLY what he accused anti-gg of doing to gg

Jesus Christ could he get more pathetic?

also nice digits i guess (quads + trips)

HEY BRO WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR MANNERS

I would. The UK doesn't respond to things like the US does though.
The most that would happen is two unarmed officers would show up at his house and want to talk to him about some comments hes made online, explain that certain language is problematic.
Theres nothing to really be gained, no real risk, which is why trying to make a big deal out of it is pathetic.

This is what you get for being a brit and letting your rights of expression get legislated away

Fair enough. You made the image, I made the pasta and coined the names "Don Sargone" and "The Stepfather"

good teamwork

UPGRADE YOUR HARDWARE BRO

>Baked Alaska's discord

Friendly reminder: Murdoch Murdoch saw this coming

why was jim so angery in the last kumite? poor guy broke andy's heart with that we're not friends comment

Why do you keep posting this stupid e-celeb bullshit?

'Blood-sports' is fucking stupid, who wants to watch a 2 hour video of the same talking points over and over again?

>/cow/ simply being /cow/
>"WAAAH THE ALT RIGHT IS BEING MEAN AGAIN WAAAH"
This is exactly why they do this kind of stuff to you, Sargon.

You CANNOT refute this

Sargon is very hateful. Please report him to save Britain.

Watch Sargon swing hard-left once he realizes most people in capitalist society don't get to sit on their fat arse talking nonsense all day for £8000 a month.

pastebin.com/r2fBfKRg
pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4
I already did, fuck off Kikeboy.

>in unrelated news, the infamous """alt right""" known as /cow/ is busy attacking Chris-Chan for the 200th time and making fun of Alexander Gordon Jahans again

kek, this is too much. Is he going to accuse kiwifarms and lolcow of being alt-right too?

This
He'll wind up on the same path as kraut

>Calls altright a bunch of cucks
>Altright ruins his life
>WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING MEAN???? I JUST WANTED A REASONABLE DISCUSSION!!!

>nobullshit getting demolished by his female counterpart
this is great
>I don't know how to use a filter
>but I'm not the stupid one here, trust me
na

I guess we'll both have to debate Sargon on why we won't denounce our despicable tactics after apologising

>Tuesday: pro-bloodsports vs anti-bloodsports. Warski live (I guess the anti bloodsport crew could be matt, jeffholiday or dusty)

It's some black guy who I've never heard of, that's what warski said yesterday on the kumite.

although it's not surprising that a nignog would be against bloodsports since he wouldn't want a white ethnostate since he'd be sent back to his ancestral homeland of mudhuts.

Does anyone actually think alt-right isn't using /cow/ for their attacks? I for one wasn't born yesterday

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Is kiwifarms also alt-right?

They have an ongoing lolcow thread on sargoy that's at like 70 or 80 pages now.

>I [...] coined the name(s) [...] "The Stepfather"

No you fucking didn't, it was an Argentinian. Fuck off.

>Is kiwifarms also alt-right?
Everything is alt-right.

isn't the burden of proof on you? innocent until proven guilty after all

/cow/ and kiwi is as bad as the people they mock a lot of the time, I don't really like it there for that reason personally

>Does anyone actually think alt-right isn't using /cow/ for their attacks?
Who knows?
The people there are anonymous.

Absolute fucking faggots in IBS now, the Don Sargon meme came from the result CRP's video on "Sargon Knew" and the subsequent Zeph tapes showing everyone in Kraut's server treating Sargon like the Don.

You have to be a lolcow to deserve a thread. Sargon is acting like one at the moment. Doesn’t have to be political.

For me, personally, I'm swearing off all relationships. If you see me questing a girl or it looks like I'm about to go full retard into another relationship feel free to throw this reddit link at me again to remind me that I am never dating again, I seem to function much better independently.

You're joking right?
Chrischan is making money from the people that are laughing at him

You are one dumb faggot.

What reddit link?

You mean Christine.

Spergs trolling spergs

/cow/ is its own little contingent, its own community.
First of all the "Alt-Right" isn't doing anything to Sargon other than making fun of him. Some guys on TRS started bullying him for ducking the Spencer rematch, and thats why he blew up and called that chat in a stream a bunch of white niggers.
Some of our guys got into his Liberalist Facebook group and reddit page. They've been throwing him actual hard questions, he isn't answering them honestly, so hes getting trolled a bit.

That is the extent of the Alt-Right fucking with him. A handful of TRS guys giving him shit because he isn't being honest. None of us are trying to get him arrested or anything else. Literally half of the shit on /cow/ exists as bait. They know that Sargon is going to see it, react to it, and give them even more material to laugh at. Sargon is such a little drama queen spastic that hes taking the bait. Hes acting exactly like Anita, and they're going to keep piling on because hes becoming a full fledged SJW.
It isn't the Alt-Right behind that, its just the usual /cow/ poster. They'd be doing this even if the Alt-Right didn't exist, because Sargon is a huge vagina.

it was coined before the Sargon Knew video and the zeph tapes, newfag.

Anita Sargonsian.

absolute faggotry

It reminds me 100% of when Anita's kikestarter thing was happening and Anita would throw a bitchfit at random shitposters from Cred Forums in her comments sections trolling her, and use this as indicative of the whole and try to make everyone responsible for it.

What is Sargons 4d chess plan with sharing the link? The thread has about 80 posters, why spread it to your own fanbase?

stop bullying my stepfather you fucking nazis

>people accuse him of knowing about the Kraut server
>"wait...are you accusing me for the actions of others? I mean, I can't say anything about the things I am not aware of"
>someone makes fun of him on /cow/
>"FUCKING DISAVOW YOU SHITLORDS, YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS"

Who's this RC Maxwell?

Vee did the same last week to have his fans spam the thread, they stayed for about 10 minutes and then the thread was back to normal

fucking this

and I'm sure someone thought exactly
this in their super secret discord strategy meetings
I'm sure sargon could hire private investigators or hackers to find
I agree on one thing, that he is handling this wrong way, but then again he should not have mingled with a-r in the first place.

good job yellowfeverbro :)

From what i got for 3 seconds of youtube search, seems like he is some maga-nigger

its one of the alt light base niggers

Thats exactly what it is. Same mindset, same tactics.
Anita was a passive aggressive lying twat, and her dishonesty incentivized people to disagree with her. Those people disagreeing were then labeled trolls, and pointed to as evidence of targeted harassment.
People realized that Antia was someone who couldn't be engaged with honestly, so people wrote her off and the only attention she got was legit trolling. Its a self fulfilling prophecy. Sargon is doing literally everything that Antia did.

Anita even went on a campaign of lying about filing reports, faking death threats, blowing simple anonymous comments out of proportion to drum up her audience. Sargon is doing this too, so is Vee. Vee took a screenshot of a single comment in a Discord chat and used it in a video to claim that the Alt-Right was trying to get Sargon arrested. Completely lying just to further radicalize their already brainwashed audience.

I guess he wants people to find out about Vee's vore fetish and Sargon's marital problems and possible affair/scandal with a literal tranny.

ARCH DON’T DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME THIS WILL NOT END WELLLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING

Btw is the debate tonight going to be good?

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=ewoszvap0M8

a-anyone wanna join my discord to discuss online aggressive friend simulators?
discord /hWaJqmf

You think that arch is going to be is trouble? I think it would be best if Arch did not involve himself in this....

>I guess he wants people to find out about Vee's vore fetish and Sargon's marital problems and possible affair/scandal with a literal tranny.

I wonder what the next step of his master plan is?

Was the original sargon of akkad an ethonationalist btw? It would be funny if the original and new were the opposite.

>I'm sure sargon could hire private investigators or hackers to find
The only way to get access is to get the logs of the infinity chan servers.

Unless you are a government agency, with reasonable cause, that is not gonna happen.

>and I'm sure someone thought exactly this in their super secret discord strategy meetings
Not an argument.

Reminder that Sargon is extremely busy and doesn't have time to debate the alt right.

>Not this
youtu.be/FRyVl4EOl2w

>2600 hours

6 out of 32 achievements

wew

Arch will probably end up humiliating himself which will result liberalistication of him and his channel.

is he seriously crying over internet bants? holy fuck what an sjw.

he just likes to raise baby dinosaurs

>Draw girl
>Use female voice actor
>Call it a guy

>reddit formatting
hmmm

How is that even possible?
I think the most time I have in any game is maybe like 800 hours in TF2, and that's after numerous changes and updates and playing since 2007 and sitting around in waiting servers just to get stupid hats back in the day and shit.

>friend simulators
You mean konosuba? I don't watch bad anime

>He's obviously freaked out, his last tweet confirms that
>He's been melting down for more than a month now :D :D :D :D Its not even anything new :D :D :D

How the fuck can you do reddit formatting if it’s only one line? For your information this is how we write in ylilauta.

Actually I'm the one who photoshopped the photo you just used :D :D

all anime is bad anime
take the arthouse pill

>formatting

When will this meme actually die?

I hope that when it does it'll take the e-celeb meming along with it.

you literally just reddit formatted
this is Cred Forums btw not finchan you dumb faggot

Gonna need a bigger dose on that pill, lad

I might join up later tonight, tomorrow morning lad. How long is that link valid?

Arch is a fucking faggot who reads lore from the wikis for his videos and puts on a fake autism English accent, can't wait to see him get humiliated

I will use ylis formatting and there is nothing you can do about it.

>(((art house))) for smart people
Nah I'll stick with the only medium devoid of any kikes

>be from shithole bosnia
>post on the chans and kiwi farms

im 100% American alt right

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
>4 hours
what is jfs problem

oopsie dasie
doesn't expire
>refusing to integrate into Cred Forums culture
fucking refugee

Absolute madman!

fucc meant to reply to the finngolian
I give up posting in this thread, my mind is fucked from napping for too long

He is going so far up his own ass he is going to be inside-out soon enough.

I disavow EVERY ALT RIGHT NAZI that's posting in this thread. You should all be ASHAMED of yourselves.

Fuentes vs Allsup is gonna be lit.
Obviously Im on team Fuentes

>you have to disavow!
>you have to prove you're an ally!

Literally Anita.

>Anime isn't Cred Forums culture

M8 how am I supposed to keep up my fingolian shitpost skills otherwise?

What the fuck is this hipster shit? I'll stick with my little girl chineese cartoons

Come on even Anglin likes Fuentes

replied to the wrong guy
leave me alone, i'm tired
brainlet

The only people who hate guys like Fuentes and Allsup for having some nonwhite admixture are C&D faggots (like Sargon) who are doing the alinsky tactic of trying to hold people up to exaggerated standards.

Fuentes gassed and ovened a kike live on air. He gets to stay.

Daily reminder that Aydin wishes the best to all of you.

AYO BAKED YOU FOWGAT DUH HOOD MAYNE! WHO ARE DESE NEW FRIENDS 'A YOURS? DEY DONT CARE ABOUCHU BAKED, DEY JUST IN IT FO DAH MONEY! YOUVE FOWGATTEN ME AND YOU'VE FOWGATTEN DAH HOOAD! YOU'VE FOWGATTEN YOU ROOTS BAKED!

>replied to the wrong guy
Okay
What did you even mean by friend simulator, you mean those friendless losers crying last night after Jim's comment, or the accusation the thread is being used as a friend simulator?

drink ES

fuentes laughing at that boomer kike was a thing of glory
youtube.com/watch?v=-ChYbgI8YFk

this thread and ibs/kumite are friend simulators in background noise form
may as well join yet another friend simulator in the form of my discord

also what animay should I grab thats currently airing, my animebytes account is going to waste

I still can't believe a fucking 19 yr old handled Halsey like that, considering Enoch got BTFO makes Nick seem powerful right now.

Yeah and his performance against the boomer kike is even more impressive after Mike Enoch's sub par performance against the same guy.

Daily reminder that Aydin is an attention whore with mental problems.

I like that JF giggled as well

Yup, I'm willing to say that maybe Enoch was having a bad day or something, but goddamn Fuentes skewering that kike was good. And he's only 19, holy shit. If he just matures and stops the petty drama shit, the dude would pretty much be perfect.

How the fuck do you people have time to watch these 5 hour streams everyday?

where is the ''before Cred Forums after Cred Forums'' Sargon edition? Does anyone have it? If so post.

I don’t have good access to it, even though it is the champagne of energy drinks.

Caption : This is goooood! Try it!

Hahaha holy fuck

>we are 'resorting' to shitposting

He might as well be calling this violence, honestly

By being an /r9k/ neet

while i'm washing up or can't sleep I just leave it on
it's not hard

This is wrong tho. Literal sjw tier tactics. Ffs he doesnt deserve this as opposed to someone malicious like cuckstiny

8h sleep + 5h ibs + 8h study + 3h shitposting

Woah

I think hes the best goy on the ibs right now.

>also what animay should I grab thats currently airing
Our mascots of course, Darling in the Franxx

Hes gonna the mold the alt right into sheer optics perfection by his will alone

mike was low energy
also the main reason fuentes was able to BTFO a fat kike so carelessly was that his insults hit hard and true, it doesnt work as well when you are not so far off his age and over weight yourself

there was a beta

looks gay

But he's right. Did you even listen to the debate? Sargon completely refused to anwser any question directly, was a pretty shamefurr dispray and I'm not saying Anglin did that great a job..

can I get a link to the debate with nick fuentes on warski?

>"imagine being in the alt-right and unironically accusing someone ELSE of spreading hate"
Imagine whining about esjaydubawyaas and their dirty dishonest tactics all the time and how they use them on you only to take the falsehoods they make against us and repeat it knowing its a strawman and nonsense.

no, sorry

You're gay

Literally SJW tactics. Does Sargon not realize he turned into the very thing he hates? At this point I can totally imagine him becoming BFFs with Anita Sarkisian.

June 25th 2015 still isn't that long ago, Sargone has spent 1 month out of each of the past 3 years raising his wifes dinosaur

youtu.be/jqsPUQfOFhU

sorry :/

thx my nog

Get updated on things. Vee is the new Stepfather! Don Sargonne stepped down after the alt-right massacred his wife's boy.

She is our friend! Please don't be mean to her!

>this is how we write in ylilauta
>I will use ylis formatting
Eipä ollu
The finn is lying. He has never been in Ylilauta. I bet he got here from Iltalehti.

daaaaaaaaaaaahling

Andy is Iberian fire

I shit on Christianity.
I don't care about its disappearance.
If I had a button that allowed me to do it, I might do it.

Fuentes is the most underrated guy. How he blew out Halsey was pure strength and intuition, whereas Enoch was neurotically thinking he was going to actually debate a Jew fairly and win.

Fuentes used every tool that works against the dishonest Jew: force and ridicule.

Attention whores will never be your friend, user.

any streams tonight?

Yliksellä käytetään tuota formaattia.

Yes read but it's around 3pm est, but I'm not 100% sure

>Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live
>vee
Why do they keep letting Borat in these things? It's fingernails on a chalkboard.

Is this an alinskyite tactic?

I dunno, he's like the only one who will show up.

fucking annoying listening to that fag though

>im at 5% i need a power cord
>upgrade your equipment

A Q U A
A
S S S S H I T T T T T

How was Spencer vs Tokes?

cheers

Suprisingly civil. I got a higher opinion of spencer at the end of it

Spencer: "w-what religion are your parents"
Mike: "w-what why does that matter?"
>spencer smirks

Why are all the grinding balls on top? They got something against the sky?

Yeah, that was a chill stream. Kinda boring. It was great how Tokes kept getting uncomfortable and squirming over the question of his religious background. Oy vey.

How are they ruining him exactly, by making fun of him and Vee's vore fetish, wtf is he thinking this will never stop now since he revealed that it actually bothers him, is this his first day on the internet?

I'm watching the Ethnostate rumble. After awhile I was like "Why is Sargon not talking?" and I noticed he was gone. None of the speakers pointed out that he left. Did they notice? The fuck?

>oor guy broke andy's heart with that we're not friends comment
link? kumite is so boring I can't sit through the whole thing.

these streams need to be earlier
someone tweet this to andy and tell him he wont get euro skrilla if he streams at 3am bong time

>the chat when Sargon fled mid-argument

JF pointed it out in the live chat

Pretty bad,I lost interest halfway. Spencer was on point, but Tokes was just repeating the same tired civic nationalist points, for some reason calling it "New Right". Tokes was forced to admit that he's a Jew about 40 min in. IMO Tokes isn't even genuine, I detect duping delight when he speaks.

The chat isn't archived, is it?

A+ effort on these threads, snake. schedule has always been missing since all bloodsport channels tend to drop the info in random streams if at all.

Some archive channels do when recording the stream, but I don't think JF lets people mirror his videos

No ei vitussa käytetä :D

nobody is stopping you from doing your own Europa IBS channel, user. Not Andy's fault that everybody that matters lives in North America.

>I-i d-dont wanna interrupt h-however i just got a 200$ donation by...omg niggerlover1469. Dude i cant read this shit out loud.

Mene satunnaisen etusivulle ja laske tuossa formaatissa olevien viestien määrä.

kek, that image is outstanding memery

I'd host a chatshow but not debates, that's effort
Also it IS his fault dummy, he should stream at like 6pm EST instead
>h-hitler did nothing wrong
>ok thats your opinion, i-i don't agree with it but th-thanks kikekiller1488

Best thing was the liberalists claiming on twitter that jf kicked him and sargon later admitting on kikebook that he left because it turned into a shitshow - I wonder who caused this.

Listen to the superchats at the end. There is real treat on this from JF.

kek i like the guy but he is a mess

6 PM EST is 3PM PST, which means east-coast Americans are still at work. The American east matters more than eurocucks like you, unfortunately.

* replace "east" with "west"

Is that the awful person calling people n*ggers on youtube and posting porn on twitter? I'm calling 999.

What time is the debate tonight at GMT? I have an exam tomorrow morning

le sigh
ok buddy
I sincerely hope you die in the next mass shooting or 9/11 2.0

you better prepare for that exam user

>haloo sopsymies :D
>kerrotko kuinka monta ylisformaattia on olemassa :D
>se sanoi että on nolla olemassa :D

heh heh

LISTEN

I made this :^^^)

>University
>Bloodsports
Pick one

You should be preparing for that exam, user.

I made it!!!

>tfw too smart to study

vocaroo.com/i/s0oP5vHJP17b
Pics pls

>Hey, h-hey guys, just one moment p-please
>Oh my g-god, GasTheJews j-just threw... 50 bucks, t-thank you so much
>He says "The holo-cost... holo... the holocaust is not real but I'd w-wish it happen again"
>I c-can see your point, h-however Canadian laws won't let me t-talk about it

New Kronos clip, Spencer btfos the soyfather
youtu.be/i7HuJsu3-gA

If you were smart you wouldn't be throwing away your shekels for a (((degree)))

ΗΑΗΑΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗ i can never get enough of these

It's coming crumbling down!

>If you were smart you wouldn't be throwing away your shekels for a (((degree)))

>my shekels

h-heh poor anglo, nothin' personal kid - thanks for the degree

t. Theresa May

yeah devoid of koiks, but full of child molesters, literal soyboys, and ugly old fogeys.

>too smart to study
>Can't finish the exam in time to watch blood sports
I don't believe you.

REWSPONS NUGGARS U NEED DA PENISSSS

I could excel at this, how do I get started?
>inb4 paco
Humor me and you might have a nice addition to your bloodsports.

kek my favourite moment thx buddy

your school is too stupid more like

>I could excel at this
At what? posting IBS threads?

>best medical school in UK
>3rd best in world
>stupid

H-heh pablo pls

debating these topics

Then it's you who's stupid. Fucking study you idiot.

Because Sarg'n doesn't want to debate nazis anymore.

I dont need to bitch

>can't respond or type properly
>Wants people to show him how to debate random youtubers

start enough shit to get on one of these shows then use that popularity to start a youtube channel
repeat

enlightened by my intelligence desu

Yes you do you faggot.
If not to pass at least to excel.
If you're half as brilliant as you claim to be fucking study and achieve what's great.
Everything great requires great work.
Fag.

That guy looks like he's from peru or chile desu

I preferred your last flag

I excel without even trying pablo, I'm a yuge brained nibba

HOLY FUCK THAT JOY CUNT IS SO ANNOYING

SHUT THE FUCK UP

GET OUT OF INTERNET

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR NORMIE BITCHY CUNT SHIT

what's wrong, user? Don't you like meaningless e-celeb roastie drama? this is what you signed up for, right?

How can I tell you every time just by the way you post :D :D :D :D this is the 5th btw also
>I preferred your last flag
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!
We iz black identitarians now!

where u even from black fascist bro

Balkans

Bosnia or Albania?

Huwy would you assume its one of those two

a.pomf.cat/yzhvfn.webm

Off topic : guize does anyone of you know where I can get the best and most objective history of babylon without going to the bible or the (((history channel)))? Are there other sources of that time or older than the bible describing it in detail?

rude

just get on the kumite or email warski

start a real shit show while also being intelligent, cause otherwise they'll laugh, but write you off as a one time lolcow

bam

There's only two black nations in the balkans, the rest are slavs and gypsie land

>a board litterally dedicated to trolling everyone on the Internet equals the Alt-Right
He's grasping at straws. This is getting ridiculous.

umm no sweetie. Anyone who speaks ill of Don Sargone is the Alt-RightTM.

Joe Rogain is alt right
Anita Sarkeesian is alt right
Zoey Quinn is alt right
kiwifarms is alt right
encyclopedia dramatica is alt right
UK government is alt right
/cow/ is alt right
all youtube commentors are alt right

Am I alt-right?

learn to read cuniform nigger

NEW BREAD

he accused feminists of the exact same thing during gamergate (>everyone who sends me mean tweets is gg)

>everyone fucking with me is gamergate
>horshoo is real
It really makes you think.