Poland Will Not Apologize For Remark On Jewish Perpetrators In Holocaust

wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/polityka/artykuly/569018,mateusz-morawiecki-twitter-netanjahu-kontrowersje-holokaust.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żagiew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_13
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo
youtube.com/watch?v=bV_kWi_4Hz8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Rumkowski
youtube.com/watch?v=QsFQ72AkqO4
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking hell, I only wish our politicians were so uncucked

OK, that's one point I can agree on with the gubmint now.

heebs on suicide watch

POLAN

>apologizing
>for saying truth

What a fascinating timeline

Fuck those liars en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żagiew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_13
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando

Oy vey!
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo
youtube.com/watch?v=bV_kWi_4Hz8

tbqh the only one who schould apologize is jews for making such a mess

Based. Poles are still chimps tho.

I felt a great disturbance in the narrative, as if millions of kikes suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Spare a jew - doom the world

You're doing God's work.

Madness is just madness. Nothing more.

RIP poland it was nice knowing you .you gave us decent hookers and one 10/10 vidya trilogy .

Idk, it seems like you fucked with the wrong goy

typical goy talk , your people refuse to acknowledge reality .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Rumkowski

>"Rumkowski took an active role in the deportations of Jews. Some historians and writers describe him as a traitor and as a Nazi collaborator. Rumkowski aimed at fulfilling the Nazi demands with the help of their own Orpo Security Police if necessary.[37] His rule, unlike the leaders of other ghettos, was marked with abuse of his own people coupled with physical liquidation of political opponents"

poland's image is now in deep shit. every normie thinks poles are nazis now

you untermenschen polacks are squatting on my ancestral homeland (west prussia) and you know what? im glad. Keep the jew out, keep the kraut out, just keep practicing catholicism and i am happy you arent rebuilding my castle.

good job

Hey, I'm just saying it as it is. There are memes, and there is polandball. In your arrogance, netanyahu redpilled another million of goys, and basically threw the last 30 years of jews trying to subvert poland straight into the trash. You almost had it, you were almost there, and then you couldn't stop yourselves from chimping out. You achieved what thousands of nationalists, skinheads, neonazis couldn't

Ay vey! Thankfully, most normies are busy sucking muslim cock

When are they taking that stupid cross down?

wtf I love slavs now

>reality

Which is a bunch of butthurt kikes chimping out and Poland not giving a fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QsFQ72AkqO4

>poles are nazis now
there is nice scientific name when reality collides with worldview, I think it is something dissonance?
normies have it
we cannot be nazis as we were first victims of nazis
jews BTFO at their own game

>you untermenschen polacks are squatting on my ancestral homeland (west prussia) and you know what?
Oh stfu, Poland created Prussia in 1525 as its Polish vassal to begin with and it was a mistake, just like letting the Jews in to Poland.

>See how based we are
>we fight le evil liberalism, multiculti, jews
>pls Ameriga, give billions of $ in weapons
>station your troops here
>oh hey, we just declared war on Russia. You have to support us lol.

Dont fall for Eternal Polack's tricks and lies.

Israel is evil. But so is Poland.

Nope, moving to Poland never looked more appealing actually.

>we cannot be nazis as we were first victims of nazis
This. Poles aligned themselves with jews while perpetuating the holohoax meme. Now they can't call them nazis since the average normie will just get confused since they were already claimed to be victims.

Absolutely subversive.

Daily reminder that picrelated is an underage child of of Polish immigrants in Sweden.

Mommy doesn't let him to back to LE BASED POLAND.
Unfortunately LE BASED POLAND doesn't give as much neetbux for people with such unique sets of skillsets (being able to sit in front of a computer 18 hours a day looking for a thread to defend LE BASED POLAND) as Sweden.
As a result he carries out his noble mission of defending honour of Poland online from his parent's basement in Sweden.

Noice!

Funny how these angry jews want to paint Poles as "collaborating with Nazis" but then chimp out when the exact same standard is applied to them.

so why are we wasting money and energy on history again?

wonder who

Considering how nonsensical this is it is not a bad thing. Poles were much bigger victims of WW2 and its aftermath than Jews were.

>Germany protecting Poland from Russia

Funny how everyone forgets that Russia was raped by both Mongols and Poland and thier biggest national holliday is STILL being butthurt about the polish occupation. But good try.

They're confused by the fact that for the first time their holocaust guilt trips are not working as they used to andout ofthis confusion they're lashing out a bit. It's a huge fucking reveal for people here regarding Jewish nature and support for our gov is growing to new highs even among people that didnt likeit much.
Shoah was supposedto be their club to bash goyim over the head with and the possibility that it might be broken now teriffies the Jew.

In Russian defense Poland episode was after 1602/03 famine where 1/3rd of the country has died from famine. Plus the country was without a monarch, with squabbling boyars.

And even then the Poles have managed to barely hold the power in total for 3 years through false pretenders. (False Dimitris, plural)

In the end they were chased away by a citizens militia financed by a rich merchant.

Yeah and the partitions were after 100 years of wars and a famine. And it still took three countries to do it.

Poland should expect a rash of (((terrorist))) attacks soon.

But what would they attack?

But from who? No muslims, and americans are basically tripping over our highways and crashing
Thanks to the propaganda, jews will avoid Poland. Basically all positives, zero negatives

another case of jews fighting their own kind. polan is, after all, a jewish nation. why are they such an unloyal tribe?

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

yeah, terrorists vandalised our embassy in Tel Aviv
Israel is harboring terrorists
time to liberate those poor kikes :^)

They are the real hebrews unlike the traitorous khazar spawn in israel.

underrated

so what?

good thread

>poles are still seething and are dindus
Like clockwork.