FYMP

LET THE BUTTHURT COMMENCE.

Do it faggots. Spread that shit around.

>Goal:
Expose, shame and put a spotlight on the indoctrination centres that the Western Academia has become.

>Why it is important:
Attacking the authority figures (professors) who encourage and endorse AFA in the first place is strategically better than focusing on a myriad of their mindless pawns.
It's an attack on AFA's rolemodels.

>Possible outcomes:
a) Students expose their professors and spreading awarness in the country.
b) Lawmakers ban filming at Universities, which will raise the question of transparency of the entire system.

Example of a commie professor being exposed that got HALF A MILLION views on normie-book:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs

Must-watch interview with the author of the idea Vincent Foxx on Red Ice:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Thxnuw0omAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs
professorwatchlist.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=98UhqoMwdlA
youtube.com/watch?v=4JIh_OtRBoM
imgur.com/a/Llcnn
amazon.com/Camera-Wireless-Security-Hidden-Detection/dp/B077P6N76M/ref=pd_sbs_421_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B077P6N76M&pd_rd_r=4AN05GXZFQ49DG96WX5X&pd_rd_w=plloS&pd_rd_wg=Qid2w&psc=1&refRID=4AN05GXZFQ49DG96WX5X
amazon.com/dp/B075RT5J95/ref=sspa_dk_detail_8?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B075RT5J95&pd_rd_wg=vIO8g&pd_rd_r=QDRYA9M2AN2Z58PPPQ2Z&pd_rd_w=z2yHF
amazon.com/Hidden-Camera-DigiHero-1080P-Remote/dp/B0784YXHB3/ref=sr_1_14?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1519084422&sr=1-14&keywords=spy camera
youtube.com/watch?v=SG7C094-hDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baguette version.

But you're all too stupid to get into college that isn't ITT Tech

Ikea version.

This is actually an excellent idea.

Tacos version.

Spaghetti version.

Cykablyat version.

Swampgerman version.

Kraut version.

Have a you

Proud bump

This will end in failure, you'll loolk like a dumbass (think James O Keefe times a million) and you will get even less pussy.

>Banning filming will cause into question their transparency?
Are you fucking drunk? Most Universities ban filming because they don't want lectures to be fucking free. What would the point be if anyone could just film all of the lectures?

Enjoy dying alone OP, we've seen your kind in class before and you come off autistic as fuck.

This is brilliant. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

bump for quality

They do get butthurt at being called commies so this could be funny

>you will get even less pussy
>Are you fucking drunk?
>you come off autistic as fuck
t. roastie

lose the "e" in "Filmet" and it sounds like something an actual german would say

Nice dammage control retard. Nobody is interested in watching 256p videos to learn art and humanities.

Here we go.

This would be a Swedish translation that sounds more natural (less literal translation).

SPELA IN ERA MARXISTISKA LÄRARE

There we go.

>Most Universities ban filming because they don't want lectures to be fucking free. What would the point be if anyone could just film all of the lectures?

Just buy a small concealed car key/pen camera.

Over here, the education is free anyway so it's not a thing to pirate university screeners here.

Wie säge man das wirklich?

In America you can be expelled or removed from the classroom via security guards if you're "taping the marxists."

And the liberals will circulate the footage of you raging and laugh. Forever

Thank you! Truly a good initiative.

The garbage these people are "teaching" should be fucking free anyway
Why should they be making money off something fucking liberals do on Twitter for free?

bamp

Shill detected

OP, good thread

Just get a pair of Google glass... They wouldn't expel a student with obvious retardation, right?

You wouldn't know Marxist if Jenny Von Wesphalen punched you in the face.

anyone else not have this problem? i took lots of history classes and most of the teachers were p cool

>ITT tech.
Echs Dee bro

Good enough, have a (you) and a bump!

So:

it depends on the area you live in really, but real marxist professors do exist and are an issue for the youth.

>literally those kids in 1984 who dob in thoughtcrimes

Fuck off sage

What kind of shitty humanities majors are you guys pursuing where you have to sit through leftist bullshit instead of learning actual things?

this can all be done with a single word:

"macarthy"

Bump

im a thief: i'll steal that pepe

>leftypol hard at work

>And the liberals will circulate the footage of you raging and laugh. Forever
So far it's been the opposite.

My first reaction was: isn't that SJW tier? But I guess it has become necessary to fight fire with fire. So go for it! Let the liberalistists milk their man-boobs.

>implying Marxists should be allowed to live

This.

The humanities are dead: see the last chapter of Posthumanism a guide for the Perplexed.

t. blackpill

Excellent idea, OP.

Aber ist das nur grammatisch korrekt, oder würde ein Deutscher eine solche Sache sagen? Ich frage denn ich ziehe nächste Woche nach Österreich, und meine Deutsch ist weit von gut.

>Helicopter sounds

Bump. Also post moar iotbw. Literally unlimited salt for the taking.

three more for you:
"did nothing wrong"

Gut. Although filmet would be possible, too, it just sounds like you were saying it in a poem

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Cred Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Cred Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from liking him.

Seeing how mad it gets leftypol, it really looks like a good campaign already :^)

You're a good dude

This is actually a good idea.
Have a bump and some tits.

Wow this totally isn't subverion

>go to non meme university
>study non meme major
>have no marxist professors
i don't know why you faggots don't just do this

Can we get some of these spread around as well? Phase 2 is a-go

That's a lot of words for saying "shill", but thanks

bump

Can only try. About to start sem

Good job user, this might have legs

Open bob

I can't understand how white people can sit there and listen to some shitskin jealous cunt go on about ''smashing white supremacy''. The only thing I'd be smashing is that shitskins face in. Every white in that room is a worthless cuck.

Burgers pay a lot of money to get to that seat, hard to throw that away via sperg out

Bump

Damn user the shills showed up really fast. It must be a good idea

do eet

>Burgers pay a lot of money to get to that seat, hard to throw that away via sperg out

This is a good idea be size regardless of whether or not Marxist professors are filmed, the mere idea they could be getting secretly filmed is enough to inject their entire classroom with paranoia. Remember, the thing Antifa and such hate most is being identified. The thing the Jews hate most is being exposed. They'll start confiscating phones and shit, and then be forced to justify their reasons as "Nazis could be filming us!"

Not sure how that's a response to my post, but ok.

Its ironic. I used to hate the man, but the lefts shameless McCarthyism was one of the things that made me leave the left. But he has been proven completely right.

>They'll start confiscating phones and shit,
They going to take everyone's laptop too?

>burgers pay a lot of money to be told what to do by some jealous immigrant cunt

I feel sorry for you.

bump

Any other examples of teachers being exposed? I graduated uni nearly a decade ago, is this really a widespread thing?

I felt like mutt was a forced meme. Does it actually piss anybody off? Its just the same joke everybody's been making about Argentina for years now.

Bump

Another brilliant Cred Forums operation

This is mostly the case for non stem courses, but yea.

>is this really a widespread thing?
LOL are you kidding?

>I felt like mutt was a forced meme. Does it actually piss anybody off?
it was; naturally some newfaggots ran with it and a few keks were to be had - but the fact that memeflagging shills make threads saying it pisses Cred Forums off when nobody gives a fuck beyond it being relatively unfunny is the biggest sign that it isn't organic.

can you run syllabus through filter to detect certain phrases showing Marxist bias? post online

If it makes you feel any better, it's no different here. I see these shitskins as nothing more than jealous little shitbags. They all wish they were white.

bump

This is a great idea. The only way to defeat this marxist trash is with truth. The bad publicity will drive the universities to take action.

Filma*

no? Are a lot of uni professors literally saying Marxism is great and that students must break the law to overthrow Trump?

That sound like some 1400s shit. "Filma a tus profesores marxistas" would be better.

t. negro argento

then give them a ranking
>useless idiot
>apparatchik
>politburo member
maybe a few more

Actually is more like
"Filma a tus profesores marxistas"
I'm gonna spare you all the á and í because it's in caps.

Have a bump.

Do it! Brilliant! Maximum pressure!

>They'll start confiscating phones and shit
Yep, shit being in France instaban from school,
1 year of prison and 45 000€

Here is a great resource to help you figure out which professors to film:
professorwatchlist.org/

>Are a lot of uni professors literally saying Marxism is great and that students must break the law to overthrow Trump?
Yes. Some of them are out and out communists. An even larger portion preach the "all whites are evil" lines. I went to one of the more conservative schools in the nation, and it still made me want to vomit. I refuse to donate no matter how many times they call.

... For fucking filming?

bamp

Yep.

Le "I'm glad the hole isn't at my side of the boat" meme needs to die once and for all.
Neglecting departments like humanities and also art, architecture, music and so on is exactly what causing you to sit here on Cred Forums and complain 24/7 about the anti-white narrative in the first place.
Also this Il est temps d'avoir un peu de couilles mon gars.

They will try to ban students from filming, many professors already do (but its toothless.) I wonder if professors will chimp out, or are their jobs too cushy? I'm just guessing that their speech will be stifled, knowing that they will be filmed and publicly excoriated.

Damn, well I wish the students ITT success. Hope to see more videos

I didn't experience that at my university in Indiana

I don't even have words for that

Same here...pretty fucked up.

Brilliant.

I'm a biology teacher i'll be the one to sue !

Either way, we are not allowed to talk about our political views with our student.

This is why you get shot and you will always get shot. Keep being a bully and keep looking over your shoulder. Beta uprising very soon.

Personne n'apprend la biologie par courtes videos basse-résolution en facebook, ok?
Y'a aucun risque d'être suspendu pour piratage.

This is a good idea. Everyone pretends like it isn't actually happening, until one of these videos gets out, and gets spread around like niggers spread AIDS.

If it's a public university you should be able to film whatever the hell you want. Am I wrong?

Arguing with holes

Eh I'm sure there are rules to protect ip and such

>professors trying to seize phones from niggers
This will end terribly. :^)

YES PLEASE.

I only wish smartphones had existed when I was working my way through the indoctrination machine.

this guy has a like 115IQ why are these people allowed to teach courses?

epikly memed dood XDDDDD

t. Pinochet fanboy

Search "MOOC"
Massive open online course
many avenues in
start with what is possible

>tfw took mostly accounting classes and professors didn't care about SJW crap

I did have one ethics class where the teacher was pretty anti-gun, but she was at least receptive to other opinions.

Useful idiots

FILMA A TUS PROFESORES MARXISTAS

What you wrote is equivalent to "Film thy marxist professors", no student will take that seriously if you write it out like that.

Doesn't matter in the end.
The word alone about our Universities being indoctrination centres needs to be spread around, like this user perfectly puts it. Their reputation will be smeared and maybe parents will stop sending their children there and wasting a shitton of shekels.

Bump

Impossible de croire. Source?

Sad that tradesmen and laborers pay taxes so that their kids can be indoctrinated by this shit. Yes, we as the 99% of the public that pays for this shit need to turn up on the heat on them.

My oh my, what will I do with life these leftypol damage control replies

Yea sure, but not all classes work like that obviously

>nobody learns biology from short low res videos on Facebook. There isn't any risk of being suspended for piracy
Notez ma traduction

>the way the rope springs up, forming a perfect noose and falls back under the statues chin
makes my peepee hard to be for reals you guys

Here we go.

Too bad Cred Forums is an effect and not a cause

REEEE REEEE beta uprising! im ready

Me likey

hmm. look at what I found. a body cam for a little over $100. What are they going to do, sweep their students for bugs at the door? kek This is great, we need to make the general public aware of the fucked up lies and communist indoctrination the progs in education 'teach' our youth. We also need to draw attention to the gross discrimination levied against white males, especially. Perhaps we could get colleges audited for grade discrepancies, because I know for a fact they give white males unfair grades all the time.

good campaing. get to it, specially you burgers

"Filmuj swoich marksistowskich profesorów"

The uni I used to go to is holding an open panel on "gender in physics" in two weeks, I wish I was uneployed so I could join, actually had the idea to film it expecting batshit craziness and circlejerking.

bumping for support.

> film and upload them all, let /pol sort them out

bump

this could have potential
let the parents see what their children are learning

do it, faggot!

this is going to be hilarious

Undetectable camera glasses are relatively cheap as well, good idea.

or graba, but in mexico there arent any marxist professors

fuck communism and fuck communists

Yeah, it reminds me of a viral strategy.
Viruses use the resources of the host-cell to replicate themselves with just a help of slight manipulations in the nucleus.
(((They))) use our own resources, convert our own children and attack in a similar manner.

filma is for film. graba is for video. its like record.

College grad here, if you're expecting to get SJW footage of Marxist professors you've been listening to Crowder too much.

Have fun hearing them teach actual shit while you try to parse out the "cultural Marxism. " You won't find it.

O'Keefe is probably drowning in cut-throat waifus.
All his videos are filmed by cunning thots manipulating thirsty mugs.

Literally just got accepted to an ivy league

This kid probably saved his country. I can't imagine the balls it took to actually do that

>d-dont even bother goyim

There is no phase 2 fuck off lefty pol

Here you go, polandbro.

this is something what we need. bump

Buy a gopro session for $140 buy a 128gb sd card for $40, and you got a decent hidden camera setup.

Thanks, bro.

>ayy senpai tape a camcorder to your face so you can be a stealth spy haha novody will see if you wear a helmet or something

Here's text for macaco-speak:

FILME
SEUS
PROFESSORES
MARXISTAS

bump. don't let this thread get slid

The brainwashing of kids is way more dangerous. If you're retarded enough to enroll in this kind of college course, you're already demoralized.

Done.

Read this

Not if you live in California. I've already ran into a handful of anti-white SJW teachers and those were from high school.

Can you make an English version?

well done... good luck bros

Here is a Pito de Oro (golden cock) for luck

youtube.com/watch?v=98UhqoMwdlA

Check out the original post.
We know what concern trolling is, ok?

>Lawmakers ban filming at Universities, which will raise the question of transparency of the entire system.
They already did it in California, nobody cares. Teachers openly teach Marx. State's fucked.

>pointing out that bulky square cameras are not inconspicuous is a jewish plot

Shit even high schools are filled with teachers telling their students to vote democrat. This is applicable across all grades.

Bump

That sounds like bullshit. Public school teachers can't discuss partisan politics.

Choose a more discrete one. Problem solved.
Read this This campaign is also an attack on Academia's reputation as well.
Nobody will want to spend tens of thousands of dollars solely to have their children brainwashed.

Read this one, I mean.

bump

it's hilarious how transparent their shilling is

but unironically there will probably be another IOTBW poster date this Halloween, it will likely be an annual thing
>t. one of the main organizers, know the guy who made the original poster and the guy who runs the discord

>all schools have the same rules
>all teachers follow the rules
>all principals / admins enforce all the rules

Excellent analogy.

God bless you all, user.
I'm not sure about the date of this one though.

Wew lad this is great

Thanks! This is a great idea!

Bad bait faggot

This would make us Swedes very busy

Russian/Chinese DisInfo trolls Plz Go.

this just might work

No matter what, keep filming. If your professor objects respond with liberal babble
> a social construct
> Fascism
> Democracy dies in darkness!
> When your professor is Voldemort it calls for a classroom of hermiones
Etc

trips

sequential numerals of same value

How do you this thread user?

This is exactly right. Once these signs start going up on campus, universities will feel that they are up against adversaries to their ideological bubbles. No filming even needs to take place, just the threat. The soy professors will start shitting their pants.

Idk, mods might nuke that one.

This. Most of these "Marxist" lectures will be harmless nothing and people will just be bored by them. OP's example is extremely rare, yet pol unironically believes it is pervasive. Massive strawman.

>I-its not even a real problem
Could you be any more transparent

I thought it might be Stormfag reverse psychology.
It does seem to be a D&C shill, though, as it comes up 80% of the time any international white identity issue comes up.

No no no, like THIS.

Righteous cause
Keep it going
About time to show naive parents the kind of poison they are putting in their kids' meal

>Authority Figures
There's your problem right there. Why are these people thought of as Authorities? They You can't be an Authority on Economic Theory. You can be an Authority on Mathematics.

Stop venerating what are essentially public school teachers. And don't let the pay wall fool you. They have the teaching capacity of public school teachers.

It's not my problem, right there.
It's a problem of sheeple, which constitues the majority of your, and mine as well country.
So has it always been, so will it always be.

>They have the teaching capacity of public school teachers.
Maybe true for non stem idk, but my engineering profs would have laughed in my AP physics teachers face, because she was retarded

>he fell for my masterpiece bait

I'll take the northern Swedish front my brothers

>The left can't meme: the post

Yes, do it! This shit needs to be exposed in NZ too.

We are gonna stop neglecting shit majors when you retards accept that you dont know shit about anything

how is it so easy to see when it's a cunt behind the post

do it svenanons.

>The left can't meme
జ్ఞా జ్ఞా జ్ఞా జ్ఞా జ్ఞా జ్ఞా జ్ఞా

lmao. People post those images because they're true. Maybe if all the t_d redditors that flooded this board since 2016 would fucking leave, that wouldn't see images that triggered them

>People
>fellow shills
Ftfy

>implying I wouldn't be exposed after the school checking who was sitting in that location
>implying I wouldn't be doxxed by the campus socialists and lose all reputation

>assigned seats in college
Wut

What a load of childish crap.
Seriously you kids need to get a grip.

>Send those videos to Vincent Foxx,
>He eddits them
>The perspective is changed and is untrackable

Save uploading the vid until the semester is finished and you've already earned your 'B'. Putting some time between the lectures in question and the uploading of the vid will help to keep you anonymous. The legality of filming people without their consent varies from state to state.

Also see

Fuck off old hag

>oyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyy

is he staring at her tits or her flabby stomach? Or just the general sluttyness of her attire at what appears to be a formal event?

Not assigned but it would be easy for the school to investigate by asking people in the coursr

>you will get even less pussy.
Cant get less than zero

A quiz in an anti-white history class I accidentaly took. Failed hard with no fucks given and plenty of redpills dropped for der jugden.

Bump

You realize recording lectures to take notes has been a fairly common practice for at least 30 years now, right? This is like going on a campaign to demand stores give you a written itemized list of everything you purchase... it’s a completely standard and very much expected practice.

I mean knock yourself out- but it’s really less of the undercover Donny Brasco routine you seem to think it is, and more a pretty standard way of taking notes already practiced by millions off college students

People remember where everyone sits every class?

I would film my Marxist gender proffessor, but the kids at my school are 80% hardcore media nerds, and 60% hardcore SJW's/Commies. I would get doxxed super quickly, risking expulsion. You can't film or record professors without their permission and my school would throw the book at me. I'll have to get some footage and then upload it long after I graduate.

Go sit in another class they have that you aren't enrolled in.

>Their reputation will be smeared
Or maybe people will seek them out, since they have similar world views...

If filming is banned you don't actually need video. just audio does the trick.

What grade are you in? What the hell.

I would but class sizes are small. A lot of professors recognize unfamiliar faces, especially the marxist ones which are all hyper aware faggatron 9000's. Also Jewtube will take down any upload at my schools request, guarantee. My dean has connections to the (((media)))

Don't video record it. Use audio.

Where did you get the idea that you’re not allowed to record your professors? It’s a really common practice. It’s a good idea to ask first, but you don’t actually even need their permission.

>Le 56 IQ answer

Lol, you're dumb, bro.

Instead just Take a picture of the class, showing the profressor and put audio over that shit.

Lol im in "college" apparently.
It was pathetic. I literally didnt go to class for the last month because it was so gay and was raising my blood pressure so much out of sheer rage.
Its funny really, I told the bitch exactly what she wanted to hear, then got shit on lol. She only gave me those 2 points for "white men are inherently racist" kek.

>class sizes are small
That is shitty.
>jew tube
There are other places to host a video.

The indoctrination classes at my school were pretty intimate, only a few people in the class. I did my part but Marxism is strong.

Early Warning Signs of Fascism
Powerful and Continuing
Nationalism
Disdain For Human Rights
Identification of Enemies
As a unifying cause
Supremacy of the military
Rampant Sexism
Controlled Mass Media
Obsession With National Security
Religion and Government Intertwined
Corporate Power Protected
Labor Power Suppressed
Disdain For Intellectuals & and the Arts
Obsession With Crime & Punishment
Rampant Cronyism & Corruption
Fraudulent Elections

>what is trolling
Wew lad.

Folks, this is a brilliant idea. Possibly the most powerful and potentially explosive thing Cred Forums has ever thought of. It's all a gigantic red pill.

HOWEVER...

Some people might feel self conscious about holding their phones or other taping devices out in class.

That's why you've got to include an overview of basic, easy to use, and cheap spy cams. They now have cams that can be attached to any Android or iOS phone. They're called snake cams. The camera is positioned at the end of a thin wire, than can be put almost anywhere.

I'm sure someone knows more about this subject than I do. I'm just suggesting that you post info about spy cams in all of your future OPs.

Best of luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=4JIh_OtRBoM

BUMPPPP. I liked the page because the first day of class my professor literally showed us the cheddar man meme and then said her family died in the holocaust....

Holy shit you guys are hilarious. Has anyone in this class ever even seen a college classroom? Everybody ITT is acting like recording lectures is some mission impossible spy mission... you can 100% record any lecture you’re in. Get lights and a tripod if you want. It’s actually encouraged by many professors as a way to help study

Omg I can’t remember the last time I laughed this hard. The sheer level of dillusion mixed with stupidity... it’s delicious.

Or take a quick picture of the class showing the professor and put audio over that shit

Being legal doesn't mean not getting doxed or getting fucked by the prof

Hosted all the posters on imgur.
imgur.com/a/Llcnn

You’re right, you can record lectures. The problem is uploading them without causing attention. My school has a well funded department dedicated to keeping a squeaky clean web presence. As soon as they find uploaded class material being used as a Marxist fail compilation they’ll launch an investigation. I’m talking several departments of bored grown up SJWs trying to prevent a “violence free campus”.

See

it's ok user. some people just aren't brave enough. maybe someone else at your school can do it.

>As soon as they find uploaded class material being used as a Marxist fail compilation they’ll launch an investigation
and then we contact Tucker Carlson to rip the school a new one

it can be done user

See this

E N D O R S E D

You are a stupid ass.
I can go to any lecture at any state collage or state university WITHOUT being enrolled....the 'labs', no.
You must be a victim of government schools...

I like this idea. have a bump.

yes, you and amerimutts get triggered.

La Creatura Americanos

I was in a Political science class with a Marxist prof and literally the first thing he told the class was that he didn't allow electronic device because he didn't want to be recorded.

Before he even gave us a damn syllabus!

Really tells you that these bastards are spineless

>too stupid to become a debt slave
Fuck off lefty

And just planting the 'you are being recorded' meme will scare the hell out of these little tyrants.
I approve.

Thankfully my professors have mostly managed to shut the fuck up about their political views so far.

There was some fat ass feminist in a third year who had a feminism survey though. I posted on Cred Forums, hilarity ensued.

Heres how you do it fags

>Have smartphone
>Go to thrift store, get a long sleeve shirt with some shirt pockets
>Put phone in shirt pocket before class
>top part with camera will be sticking out just above it
>Hit record and continue to act normal
OR
There are smart phone apps that record audio, even when the phone is locked, some guy here in America used it to sue some doctors that were talking shit about him while he was in surgery

bamp, also this Rope the motherfuckers in

This is gonna be good. BUMP

Bump.

I approve

Bump bc this is the most important thing since IOTBW. Maybe even more important

byump

Bump for glory

10/10 idea

Just a few ideas to help. These aren't very expensive and would be easy to get away with having in a classroom.

amazon.com/Camera-Wireless-Security-Hidden-Detection/dp/B077P6N76M/ref=pd_sbs_421_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B077P6N76M&pd_rd_r=4AN05GXZFQ49DG96WX5X&pd_rd_w=plloS&pd_rd_wg=Qid2w&psc=1&refRID=4AN05GXZFQ49DG96WX5X
amazon.com/dp/B075RT5J95/ref=sspa_dk_detail_8?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B075RT5J95&pd_rd_wg=vIO8g&pd_rd_r=QDRYA9M2AN2Z58PPPQ2Z&pd_rd_w=z2yHF

amazon.com/Hidden-Camera-DigiHero-1080P-Remote/dp/B0784YXHB3/ref=sr_1_14?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1519084422&sr=1-14&keywords=spy camera

youtube.com/watch?v=SG7C094-hDU

"Filmá a tus Profes Zurditos" is asado version.

Tits or gtfo

>install hidden camera in teachers/professors lounge
>put up posters next day

The real, and honest, narrative will be behind the scenes.

*Filma a
Not a spic but I've taken 6 years of Spanish, ese

>Omg I can’t remember the last time I laughed this hard

I kinda think you havent laughed once.

How are you roasties so predictable?

shitpost for ants.

Bump

I endorse this post.

That's a Bump

nice, glad to see some good musick.

you retard, teachers are perfectly fine with kids recording lectures. That's all that really needs to be done, put a recorder up and let the marxist chimp out.

Uma delicia poster

deport now

Any other engineers have marxist professors for in major classes, because I know I sure haven't.

if any of you do this, then do it as a group: have a stooge to tease out the most ridiculous statements, to really hit home how corrupt these people are.