What's going to happen to the Boers in South Africa?

What's going to happen to the Boers in South Africa?
Are we really just going to let 4 million whites get butchered and do nothing about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

safrpsa.org/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics
moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/left-wing-eff-says-racist-whites-keep-africans-poor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/were-running-out-of-whites-20170806-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll happen. The west will abandon the whites in South Africa just like they did with Rhodesia.

Elections next year, let's hope the EFF gets in so we can get the ball of chaos rolling.

Yeah that probably is whats going to happen and the liberals will show 1 sided footage of them fighting back like the whites are the aggresors.

>abandon
>proactively genocide them using black puppets under lefty nigger dictator strings
one of them happened

when its all over, and the white survivors are out do you think we can pull a Goldstein and become untouchable with "muh 4 gorillion ded"?

>and do nothing about it?

I help out...

safrpsa.org/

don't know what else I can do though

When are you guys coming for a nice warm vacation here? Come see for yourself...

why don't they just call the police and ask the attackers to sit and wait and sing kumbaya with them

>they think we stand a chance
There is nothing we can do since the world will be against us in every single aspect. No matter how much we fight, how many kaffers we kill, we will end up losing because the world will once again turn against us like they did before.

Don't get any ideas now boet.

The Boers built South Africa, but the Jews destroyed it.

A question,
Is EFF a right wing political party?
Or far right?
I have nothing against far right.

After seeing the western nations covered in a veil of retardation called liberalism.

Far left communist

extreme right-wing... en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics

Oh right.

Shit what the hell was the point of asking that question?

I forgot, that party was Malema's party.

apologies for asking such a stupid question.

You forgot the English. Only Israel was a true ally of Ou Suid Afrika. Diaspora kikes ruined everything.

Hitler was a leftist
Mussolini was a leftist

Even as shit as things are in my country, we will endure and we will survive. Afrikaans people are great, humble and strong willed. We will fight if needs be.

EFF is leftist you muppet. Please inform yourself before trying to save this country with actual boers.
>moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/left-wing-eff-says-racist-whites-keep-africans-poor/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters
>political stance: far-left

Godspeed you magnificent bastards!

We will fight the world and the world will continue to shit on us. I feel like the world is always 30 years behind us in terms of understanding culture and politics.

Lol you win... It's all French to me.. lol

Guess which ethnicity all of Mandela's advisors were?

Come to California, it's a sanctuary state and we need more farmers and whites

I'm starting to get sick of the whole Boer nonsense. If Boers are getting BTFO in South Africa, why don't they leave? It's clear that they can't handle niggers anymore and have traitors amongst their ranks. If Boers aren't doing anything about the genocide, then why should we? All of this publicity around the situation is just making whites look pathetic and weak. It doesn't surprise that white women are the main advocates for boers since women are natural victims. They are their life through a lense of victimhood. Fucking Boer pussies should do what we do in the States and start mass murdering niggers if they have them so much.

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

>California
nah thanks. I dont want anything to do with the US. If it wasn't for the US my country wouldn't be where it is today

>why don't they leave?
and go where?
name a single western country that will accept them I dare you

Spot on mr. Mutt. We also have to deal with these kikes.

I would love to visit SA some time, but I like my skin attached to my body.

Britain has always been an instrument of the Jews. Now the UK is paying the price too.

Go to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, China, Kazakhstan, etc. They don't seem to mind living next to shitskins, how about they move somewhere where they can live in peace.

Most are too poor to move

How's Detroit this time of year?

This is true.
They do not understand. I sometimes wonder what would happen to the Americans and Europeans if they were 9% of the population... They would crawl, roll over, submit and die...

We on the other hand are ready to fight. We do not roll over. We stand up for what we believe in. Even if they attack us in packs of 10 against one. We do not back down. We stand tall and in the end even though they are the masses, they know well enough not to fuck with us because when this dog bites all hell will be loose.

If millions of africans can walk thousands of miles and then swiss across the Mediterranean just to get gibs, then Boers should also. If this is such a desperate situation, then they should take desperate measures.

I don't know. I don't go to nigger infested areas.

Meant for you.

Lol there no place like home... There's no place like home...

South Africa was promised to us. We won't leave...

Europe let's in niggers for a reason, you better believe if millions of whites headed for Europe they would close the borders tight

I would actually be really interesting to see how california handled illegal saffers taking refuge there. It would likely expose their hypocrisy, especially if said people started voting against them

Because you faggots pick them up with boats and help them to the shore. Europe and the US would never help a white person even if they asked you the time of day. Go fuck yourself you mutt

Paint yourself black.

Maybe that's what they should do to solve the migrant crises?

As long as you're willing to fight for it without any foreign help, I see nothing wrong with this.

gonna apologize on behalf of the other americans here, we aren't all this stupid.

The EU will just find another way to ship mass amounts of niggers into Europe.
The great replacement must continue

(((Foreign powers))) will help the negroids

I wish we could do a trade, boers this way

Non-western immigrants from our country that way

Apologize for yourself. You look like a pussy because you get upset when someone thinks this Boer crises is fucking stupid.

Is that what they told you? I'm tired of being looked at like some sort of victim and blaming it on some global conspiracy. The reason whites are being replaced is because they don't have children and because they vote with enlightment ethos.

None of the EU kikes in Brussels were ever elected

Because it is a fucking crisis, and you're a fucking idiot. Wait until the water is shut off to Western Cape for shit to hit the fan. I have family in Stellenbosch and they're frantically trying to get a visa

Real question - why can't they? Genuinely interested to know why people who are frantically trying to get out, and have the resources to do so, can't.

You act as if people haven't been in worst situations. I understand your upset because of your family, but do you really care? This seems like old enemies settling a beef. None of my business.

Good question...
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/were-running-out-of-whites-20170806-2

They do elect for their politicians that support the EU. The reason Europe is in it's current state, is because kikes (or whatever) have exploited their weaknesses. This Europe's fault for falling for the enlightment meme.

So first off their birth certificates all say Bulawayo, Rhodesia, which is pretty much an instant denial to anywhere but the US. The US takes ages to hear back from, so that's where they're at now. They left Ireland in the 20s and that's the last connection to Europe they have.

Not my problem

Why do they have to go to Europe? There are so many safe countries out there that would take a chance on a couple of million white farmers. I'm sure central Asia and South America would love them.

South Africans must have jobs lined up in there destination country, before you are allowed to leave and enter there...

They're expert at blending in! The UK has been undermined for over a century! Pic related!

>moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/left-wing-eff-says-racist-whites-keep-africans-poor/
>be 90% of population
>control basically everything in the country
>fuck basically everything up
>blame disenfranchised minority group that's been out of power for 25+ years
Is it physically possible for a black African to have an IQ above 50? a lot of the time I just assume we're not even the same species as them anymore.

>South Africans must have jobs lined up in there destination country, before you are allowed to leave and enter there...

>This is because applicants need to complete an English language test to qualify to emigrate.

I get the new country wanting the immigrant to have work lined up when they get there, but South Africans need to speak English to LEAVE the country? What the fuck?

Hey those 4 milli could form a new independent country free of negros

Any chance your government wants to give away sovereignty in Patagonia? I'd always thought that'd be a decent area for a nig-free ranch state.

Tbqh the British Empire has done far more to harm the Boers than the US has

Pfff too late for that, bucko.

Those filthy kikes already own all of it.

>Though Stats SA couldn’t say why whites were leaving