Take life advice from a mentally unstable neocon boomer who takes antidepressants to order to function day-to-day

>take life advice from a mentally unstable neocon boomer who takes antidepressants to order to function day-to-day

Great choice of father figure, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
youtu.be/Bu7o7eZOLlE
bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/
boardgamegeek.com/user/JeffyJeff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-coupl
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple
archive.is/IEPRa
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
kaskymediation.com/
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/
mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're retarded if you're not depressed living in this world

Taking antidepressants is for pussies, though.

He gets all the ladies.

He must be doing something right.

kys you memeflagging faggot
>in all fields

As somebody who is probably depressed, I agree. Deal with your problems on your own don't just mask them with your fucking happy pills.

If you're good enough you don't have anything to be depressed about.

Being depressed and taking anti-depressants are different thing. Even then, "depression" is a fake mental illness caused by being a weak pussy. You force yourself out of it if you try hard enough and take responsibility for yourself. It's a complete joke.

Eventually the sorrow will boil into rage if you haven’t been completely soyified.

>clean your room
>sort yourself out
>israel first
>jews are a conspiracy

What does this faggot drag queen have to offer? I don't get why any thinking person would like him. He talks like a menopaused dyke.

That's not even that leaf, what the fuck is the shit?

>Israel first
>jews are a conspiracy

Did he actually say this though?

Leave, jew.

I'd be on anti-depressants in order to function as well if I lived in Canada desu

Peterson is pro-Israel, regularly praises Jews and their intellect, and has a stated goal of preventing people from becoming radicalized right wingers.

Yes, but not at the same time

You know, I've noticed that there isn't any Jordan Peterson r34 online.

>dude you have to like stab a dragon with a sword
>but like do it metaphorically or something, whatever I'm so high
>please give me money

can you believe how cucked libertarians have rallied around this guy?

his house is also full of communist propaganda

ofcourse life is fucking depressing.
This is why you give no fucks?

Instead listen to Alan watts
Ram dass

Carl Jung

You sure he's taking anti depressants? I don't know about that. Anyway, even if he is, I understand him.

>You sure he's taking anti depressants?
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U

Major Depressive Disorder runs in his family and he takes antidepressants for them. I'm on antidepressants as well. For some people it's really helpful and is essential to remove those suicidal thoughts, but it also has some side effects. Depends on the person

Jordan Peterson - Leftist are shit
Alt-right - So you are saying you are one of us
Jordan Peterson - No you are also a shit
Alt Right - He is a JEW !

Who is it?

Every attack on Jordan Peterson is at this level of dishonesty. If you had actually read the 12 Rules book, you would have known that he has the communist propaganda to remind himself of the destructiveness of ideologies.

>amerimutt thinks anti-depressants literally just cause you to be happy magically

You creatures are beyond redemption.

what is it for then, user? do you think taking pills is hard?

>force yourself out of it
>take responsibility
Problem with my depression isn't that I couldn't take care of myself, going to work comes with the routine. It's that I feel really like a zombie every day. I woke up into that feeling when I once saw some drunkard sleeping in the snow with just the edge of my eye, it never even crossed my mind to go ask if he needs an ambulance until I saw that some older women were gathered around him, then I was like oh, that's what you should normally do. Good for him there were other people since it was so early in the morning, because it's more than likely that I would have just wandered forward thinking my own stuff and forgot him there.

I don't think that you can change your mood with attitude anymore after certain point, it comes from your perrsonal environment.

Why every single time Cred Forums and reedit pick shitty character.

Read some god damn heroes that bullied world, anit soviet union heroes, popes, great historical figures (Justinian, Aurelius, Claudius), Charles Martel, francs, beginning of Christianity . You can have all people that did something, achieved glory, not some bullshit wannabe alt-right faggot with fucking yt channels.

Or if you stick to usa read for example carnegie autobiography, if you must stick to usa.
cw.routledge
com/textbooks/9780415531948/data/webdocument3.pdf

An american will not understand it, they eat prozac with their fruitloops
Only slavs know how to enjoy depression, savour it.

Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.
Do not give them replies.

Reminder that a civilization always arises from one race, not some mish mash of pocs. Then some niggers from outside like what they see and try to sneak in.
And cultural exchange almost always occurs via empire, either domination of foreign lands, or an empire is required to manage supply lines to trade with foreign lands. In the modern world the "West" is financial empire that employs the US military and NATO to enforce its contracts.
That's why race matters, Peterson, Civilization only arises originally from ethnostates, exchange through empire, and collapses eventually when too many niggers take over. Every time.

Someone post his wife's giant fucking commie painting, the guy is a sham and he's a centrist who isn't out of his mind. His big claim to fame:

>HE SAYS THERE'S ONLY TWO GENDERS
>HE THINKS SJW'S ARE CRAZY
>HE UNDERSTANDS MY NEEDS THAT PARENT'S NEGLECTED

He isn't anything out of the ordinary.

I personally like Andrew Jackson he was a pretty cool guy. Killed aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

You do realize you control your environment, right? You don't have to base your life round your job. You can do literally anything, and it's up to your to find what makes you feel the best and most fulfilled. If you take up philosophy you can also start to see the same world and environment completely differently from before, changing your emotions without any external pressure at all.

>If you actually go out of your way to buy the book of someone that makes millions of dollars each year, in donations, by telling you to clean your room, you would understand this.

Shut up retard, real depression has to do with circumstances beyond your control. Not every depressed person is a loser on an anime complaining about Jews because they are failures of society.

Fine to disagree with him, but not through dishonesty. Besides, you can read excerpts of his book online for free.

Nonsense. Does somebody walk up to you with a gun and force you to be depressed? No? Then it's not out of your control. The only way way you can consider it out of your control is if you have no personal sense of responsibility over your own mind and body.

You are using the same arguments as the far-left wit the fat-acceptance movement. Welp, losing weight is impossible and simply out of my control, look at me, I'm such a victim! Woe is me!

That isn't dishonesty, it's closer to understandable ignorance. You cannot expect someone to pay money to read the complete works from someone they dislike to begin with.

He takes anti-depressants, I've watched some of his videos just to get an idea of what he represents, and at no point was he shilling for them.
In short, his message is 'our Marxist society sucks and is destroying men's lives, take control and fight back and empower yourselves'. He's not the fucking messiah, and the point of his message isn't 'be like me, good goy'. Every time someone like him gets popular, it's nonstop bombardment from meme flag kike shills telling us that they are cucks, shills, scam artists, Jews, hypocrites, or whatever. If someone is actually extreme enough to not be criticized for these things, they are claimed to be a plant to make us look bad by openly spreading anti-Semitic and fascist rhetoric.
This is what kikes like OP want, constant attacks against the white man and anyone who tries to empower them, and for no one to be worthy of supporting.

Even if you disagree with someone, you still must understand whatever you're disagreeing with. The user had said that JP shouldn't have put up the communist propaganda posters, regardless of his intent, fine. But instead he's either spreading dishonesty (slander) deliberately, or repeating someone else's dishonesty through ignorance.

Eat some real green and colourful vegetables and take vitamin D oil supplements. Get your diet in order, then go for a run and lift. You'll feel 20-30% better. Then make a list of shit you want to do with life and just do it. Push through self doubt. Life is an adventure Finbro.

"I can't"

Fat acceptance, what a joke. It's completely different. There are different kinds of depression, but if your thyroid is fucked up and not producing the proper balance of chemicals, you aren't going to change shit by simply 'fighting it'. There are somethings that happen to you and you can't do shit about it. If you are truly depressed, you can work, exercise, take care of your family, and be successful, and that won't make you not depressed anymore than taking care of your skin and eating right won't fix a burn victim.

I second this.

No people can't do literally anything. Everyone has their abilities, limitations and roles in society and with those everyone builds the best kind of life that they can. I'm not depressed because I would think that I didn't get a good life, I have far better life than tens of thousands of Indians, and just like me, they can't do literally anything imagineable to improve things. But many of them are also happier than me. Philosophy is something that will only end up making me more edgy and apathetic. Best treat for depression is to have so much busy work and tolerable hobbies you don't have time to think.

>character assasination thread
>ancap meme flag to hide bhind
t. juden/leftypol

underrated

More or less. I personally think it has more to do with shills on this board attacking everyone who they say isn't extreme enough. If someone is extreme enough, they attack them as controlled opposition for 'making them look bad'.

He cured his depression through diet.
youtu.be/Bu7o7eZOLlE

Even Jew psychologists will tell you that depressants are useful as short term fix to get your shit together while getting help and restructuring your life into a more healthy, well-adjusted lifestyle. Only the pharm companies will tell you to just take pills for the rest of your life to keep them in business.

Look, i like peterson but hes not honest about everything.

bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

Yes goy, take Dr. Shlomo's pills

>taking advice from internet communists sporting meme flags
I don't think so.

even a thyroid condition doesn't force you to become fat, user. It means it's far harder for you than normal people, but you can still lose weight the same as everybody else. comparing it to literally being burned in a fire or being shot by a gun is complete nonsese. You are talking like a leftist who refuses to take responsibility for themselves and wants to indulge in their mental illness.

what you're actually saying here is that you're weak and a failure to fix your own shortcomings. that's fine, but the one at fault here is you, not god or nature. you're playing the victim card and acting like a huge pussy, again, just like leftists do.

grow a spine please bucko

Roles are artificial and socially imposed. Society is a social construct. You are limited by your genes and genetics is often destiny. If society tells you not to do something and you don't do it, you are to blame.

Check out this guys. I typed his email in google and found this boardgame website with a profile of a jeffyjeff from FL. He may have moved since 07 but this guy is a weird manchild. You would think he would be too busy for this stuff or is it to lure victims?

boardgamegeek.com/user/JeffyJeff

>The user had said that JP shouldn't have put up the communist propaganda posters

No he said "his house is also full of communist propaganda", which is a completely true and objective fact and isn't dishonest in the least. You just made a dishonest statement yourself by using a strawman argument.

You can project whatever you want onto that original statement, whether it's because he is actually a communist, or because he enjoys the art, but whatever projection someone makes doesn't negate the statement being true and it is obviously not slander for that reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
Look at all the actors tied to this group.

---

Adoption agency was sued in 2007:
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-coupl
Holy shit. Thread deleted when this picture was posted. He runs Elsagate type videos!!
JEFF IS CAMERON'S DAD
GET HERE, RED ALERT
HELP ME FELLOW ANONS
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
It is Jeffy Jeffy's youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU

>articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple
One of the kike jr activists from the school's name was cameron kasky. An user here did a search on that last name in Broward and a lawyers name came up. The lawyers phone number was listed for an adoption place which was weird because Cruz was adopted. Turns out the kasky are running the adoption center and even personally take in some of the kids.
>archive.is/IEPRa
Cameron Kasky, this jewish drama student / crisis actor who survived the Florida false flag shooting, who magically is now a figurehead for the "grass roots" anti gun propaganda campaign, is son of Jeffery Kasky.

Jeffery Kasky is a prominent Jewish lawyer whose family run law firm specializes in adoption, along with his father. The family also has connections to local law enforcement, which is run by fellow jew Scott Israel, which we also find at the center of this false flag operation.

This connection to adoption is also interesting because, "coincidentally", the flase flag "shooter" was adopted, from a Jewish birth mother, right there in Florida.

What are the odds?

I was fascinated with painkillers yesterday and googled stuff, 60% of antidepressant users take it long-term.

>adhominem
Literally not an argument. Are you jealous that he is stealing all of your Patreon money, Steven?

The kid's narrative was ready to go from the moment it happened. This is an obvious false flag, and the kid's the SON of a lawyer with a shady adoption agency. HELP ME, ANONS
Here's one of the websites:
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

---

A Robert Kasky is his grandfather. He's been in law for 40+ years, apparently
kaskymediation.com/

---

Grandpa is tied to banks and SEC:
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/

---

Dad is also a reserve cop:
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/

Possible tie to the Sheriff?
Both are also Jewish

>Cameron Kasky, 17, a junior, left his drama class to pick up his special needs brother Holden, a 15-year-old freshman.
>First there was a fire alarm, then running. Somebody said there was a shooter.
>Cameron called that boy a vulgarity, furious anyone would make such an insensitive joke. >But then there was a teacher screaming for them to get inside. More confusion.

>The brothers ran into a classroom, the door was locked behind them, the students crouched. “I didn’t let go of that kid for an hour and a half,” Cameron said of his brother, who has autism.
>“I told him, ‘Look, Holden, we’re going to be here for awhile.’”
>And they didn’t leave until a SWAT team broke the door’s glass to get everyone out.
>“It was difficult being with people who were hysterical and trying not to be hysterical,” he said.
>Cameron grabbed toward a chair, thinking he could attack anyone who tried to break in. A teacher told him no, don’t make noise.
>“I don’t want to sound like a victim at all,” he said. “I didn’t get shot, I didn’t see anyone get shot.
>I am lucky as hell and I am very happy to be breathing right now air that is not coming from a tube. I am goddamn lucky.”
>The boys’ father JEFF KASKY said: “We consider ourselves very fortunate to be together right now.”
---

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110

That's like saying anyone who collects nazi memorabilia is a nazi

Oh boy, another one of (((these))) threads.

But the context he said it in was replying to this post:
>Peterson is pro-Israel, regularly praises Jews and their intellect, and has a stated goal of preventing people from becoming radicalized right wingers.
So it implies that he's sympathetic to communism. Common sense.

He's off them, if I understand correctly, due to that diet thing. I have atopic dermatitis and I'll definitely try it.

Saw his speech about the importance of free speech to all the retarded commie students.

Saw him actually talk about how he will sacrafice a comfortable life to stand for what is right. I must say he is an inspiring man, a man of principal. A rare thing now a day.

I think depression serves some useful evolutionary purpose. Why do you guys think people get depressed? Is it to preserve energy and resources when there is no immediate threat to survival? A biological way to enforce downtime? I'm curious.

That doesn't imply anything like what you stated. If the person wanted to state that he was a communist, or sympathetic to communism, he would have done so. He probably wouldn't have just tried to appeal to your emotion with communist art. At the very least he would have specified for reason for the art.

It's a boring statement, maybe a bit tongue in cheek, but I have trouble seeing the type of person who would take offense to it. Still, I find it interesting you avoided the rest of the argument to focus on something so meaningless.

What is your rebuttal to this:
>>Peterson is pro-Israel, regularly praises Jews and their intellect, and has a stated goal of preventing people from becoming radicalized right wingers.

>Saw him actually talk about how he will sacrifice a comfortable life to stand for what is right.
absolute fucking nonsense. If he cared about the truth about all else, he would never have had his famous "I can't" moment when asked about a touchy subject.

> Peterstein: jews have high IQ, that's why they are over-represented in the mainstream media, universties, etc. Get used to that, goyim
> But blacks have lower IQ that's why they suck
> Peterstein: no, goyim, differences between groups are not significant.

Don't know what your referencing, go on

They work.

He's a man who chooses his words very carefully

youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

I saw him before he became somewat of celebrity in recording of a actual uni lecture. Get intrested when he told phychology students to take minor in math and statistics so they can do actuall scientific study and not pull ,,theories of their asses". He make me belive that phyhology is not a complete bullshit

This.

>no Theory of Money and Credit

>unsorted faggot detected

Mental illnesses are a malfunction of brain. The more complex brain, the more prone to mental illnesses. There doesn't have to be any "higher" purpose. It's just broken.
That said, I think that depressions can be sometimes useful. For example depression gets you rid of any rose-tinted glasses.

I agree user. If you faggots keep religously soaking up every garbage blackpill inducing bullshit this loony toons spouses you'll sort yourself into a noose.

Also, that bullshit of "be afraid of your inner self and your demons... you have to watch yourself around kids" sounds like something a person with severe OCD and instructive thoughts thinks. He's literally trying to make you people think in terms of "ohhh i might do something horrific, ohhh I could do some unspeakble evil that I keep thinking about, ohhh I might even be capble off x and y, and z ohhh i better keep myself in check so i don't do anything I'll regret. He's literally trying to turn people into neurotic OCD patents with black pill nihilism.

Spooky too see people get sucked into this mental illness of a cult.

well said

Why does the left shill so fucking hard against this guy online, on campuses and in the media? They shill almost as hard as with Trump

> Saw him actually talk about how he will sacrafice a comfortable life to stand for what is right
He found a niche in this zeitgeist and he's "trapping" hard for "dem benja stacks" and for a ladder to as high up as he possible can on the "social hierarchy ladder". He's grinding like there's no tomorrow and he's making big bucks while people blow smoke up his ass.

Depression isn't a malfunction, it's an adaptation that has positive effects. You should feel really bad because you have low status and not look people in the eye if you're a piece of shit with no value who would get killed bucking up to some asshole. But, the system goes wrong sometimes for no reason, or it's a proper response but with symptoms that impede improvement. It isn't inherently bad unless it fucks with your ability to function day to day or is happening for actual reasons related to neurochemical malfunction.

>Saw his speech about the importance of free speech to all the retarded commie students.
And then he bans some alt-lite e-skank who is despised and abhorred here for being politcorrect disloyal parrot because she is literally Hitler.
>Saw him actually talk about how he will sacrafice a comfortable life to stand for what is right.
And then he swallows jewish dick balls deep despite perfectly knowing that kikes are behind everything he pretends to fight against (I refuse to believe that he doesnt, he's not dense) because he values his sweet parteon bux much more than Truth.
This man is a merchant, he has no loyalty whatsoever towards anything except his wallet. Also loyalty is collectivist and bad, you have to be enlightened individualist bucko.

How much are you getting paid to ignore the fact that if you aren't aware if what you're capable of, you tend to do horrible fucking shit?

The left doesn't shill against Peterson by arguing he's not antisemitic enough, you retard. there's perfectly valid reasons to dislike him if you're right wing, which is where his most constructive criticisms come from.

Remember the great Twitter shoah that was promised a couple months ago? Every right-winger thought they were going to get suspended. Well, who got suspended that day?

- Hunter Wallace (League of the South)
- Michael Hill (League of the South)
- Jayda Fransen (Britain First)
- Paul Golding (Britain First)
- Jared Taylor
- American Renaissance
- Traditionalist Worker Party

Note that they didn't ban:
- Richard Spencer
- Virginia Dare
- Ramzpaul
- Nathan Damigo
- Identity Evropa
- Harold Covington
- Kevin MacDonald
- David Duke
- Mike Enoch

The jews are systematically exterminating any "gateway drug" voice that would potentially redpill any leftist open to reason. Consider your own political transformation. Did you immediately go from believing in the Holocaust to 1488 gas the kikes race war now? There was a transition period, and the jews are targeting that process deliberately.

They are useful in some situations. Like if the person is so unbalanced that they won't get out of bed or eat for days or weeks. There are some people that should use them. But they are drastically over prescribed and over used. Bottom line is that pharma is a business and they want to sell pills. It isn't about the good that medicine can do anymore. Like literally everything else in this country, it is about money.

The problem with that is covered in chapter 1 of 12 Rules for Life available on Amazon.
Social defeats and serotonin hits create feedback loops that make it harder and harder for people to climb out of shit feelings. You get dumped, you feel bad, your bad feelings make you harder to be around, more bad things happen, you feel worse, etc. Can see how pills could help that sometimes. Also can see how simulating self-worth via weight-lifting healthy eating can help. It's not always either or. Then again, maybe Peterson is compromised.

That is absolute bullshit. The more moral you are, the more at odds you are likely to be with an amoral world.

He takes it to a whole new level, a pathological level and it kinda shows how pathological he is himself. Always thinking shit like "ohhh I might tromp stomp this kid brain in if I could get away with it and he pushed my buttons", "ohhh what if I just ran over these people just because" "ohhhh but what cut thats guy throat...". Those kind of thoughts sound more like instructive thoughts than anything else.

And not to mention the devastating black pill he brings up while claiming not to be a nihilist by trying to make people channel their devastation on "sorting your room bucko". I'm telling you boyos, he'll sort you into a noose.

>neocon
>bad

>Mental illnesses are a malfunction of brain
I agree that most of them are. Not so much depression though. Maybe just severe cases of clinical depression brought on for no real external reason.

>I think that depressions can be sometimes useful
Yeah. Like says, it can serve a real, sometimes advantageous purpose. Like when your situation is truly hopeless and you're in despair, it may keep you from lashing out aggressively for no reason, since you're in a defeated situation. It may keep you docile and pensive to help figure out a non-self harming, constructive way out.

I noticed this too when he was interviewed after the channel 4 thing. He talked about how he imagined he could use his loyal fanbase to start violance and burn down his enemies.

What the fuck kind of thought is that? This is not something healthy people should consider, ever. This is a symptom of an overly emotional and internally fragile person who cannot control himself. It was completely bizarre.

Well said. The bible even warns of this situation in many verses.

> How much are you getting paid to ignore the fact that if you aren't aware if what you're capable of,
It's not healthy to wallow in thoughts like "hurr what if I could actually become a serial killer", "or that I might partake in gore-y ethnic cleansings while corpse fucking". It's not really healthy to wallow in thinking that if thinks were different you would be doing some horrible evil sadistic things. If anything constantly thinking about such things might actually trick your mind into thinking you are actually capable of doing such things when in fact you'd never know until you lived it or reach that point in some dooms day scenario.

this.

People are fucking monsters to their children. It's not as bad in the us as elsewhere but it's still really fucking bad. I don't have a single childhood friend who didn't endure some horrifying abuse. People have some dark thoughts and often ignore that they're capable of enacting them.

For the rest you're going to have to speak in English and not a patois of memes.

Two questions
>What political system would you like to have?
>What political system would you like to have if you were in charge?

What a surprise Jewish shills on pol don’t want Peterson hated for being a Jew lover.

What to see how full of shit he is just ask Peterson why Jews are so over represented high paid influential jobs. Start from there and watch him unravel. At his very base he is incorrect and will lead a lot of men down the same path that neocons led republicans for decades.

And as a response to that he reminds you that world war 2 happened and the worst atrocities of the gulags were perpetrated by the prisoners. We're all capable of some nasty shit. It also allows you to know how evil thinks and recognize it.

>What to see how full of shit he is just ask Peterson why Jews are so over represented high paid influential jobs
he answered this multiple times. He'll go to his "muh IQ" argument.

>believing in the Holocaust
I stopped believing in the Holocaust when I was 11 years old. srs

It's literally based on the flimsy accounts and outright rejects debate and evidence.

It's even worse than that. It's to suppress negative emotions hampering your development and accepted authority more easily

who fucking cares? seriously, why does the fact people can do bad things matter, when this is obvious to even a child? if you want proof of human brutality you can open up your web browser and google about sub-Saharan africa. You can find infinite examples of human depravity and rot in every walk of life. Good people can do bad things? HOW SHOCKING.

Why the fuck would you want to do that? We KNOW the world is rotten. Just wallowing in those thoughts will teach you nothing new and will only lead to blackpills and depression (maybe that's where his own mental problems come from). Peterson seems to be engaging in nothing more than revenge fantasies in order to build confidence and self-esteem, which is horrendous.

That's sort of like saying taking anti-inflammatories for inflammation is for pussies. You're solving a physical problem in your body by altering it to combat the problem.

If you'd actually listened to his work you'd know that people are susceptible to depression at different rates and it runs in some families, especially in males passed down through fathers. Not only that but you can have chronic illness and other problems in life for which you're not responsible that can lead you to become depressed.

This is one of those times where I genuinely hope you're trolling and not just that naive and misinformed.

>Mental illnesses are a malfunction of brain
Out of million people who claim themselves to be depressed, maybe one has actual malfunction, and maybe even less. Rest are either tumblrinas who self-diagnose themselves 100 disorders, or weak ass faggots who took a liking to magic pharma prescribed by Dr. Noseberg.

>if you want proof of human brutality you can open up your web browser and google about sub-Saharan africa.
but we're already on Cred Forums ;^)

Exactly. If his argument of Jewish IQ doesn’t wake you up to the idea that this guy isn’t about anything good or productive then you are lost and haven’t been paying attention to history.

So you admit that recognizing that you are capable of hurting a child for petty reasons that will negatively impact them for the rest of their lives is a good thing. Cool, were on the same page there. Enough people remain ignorant if that to the point that therapy and religion are big business.

but it's not a physical problem. you yourself even mentioned it's just an inclination, not an absolute. Down Syndrome is an absolute, because they are physically incapable of things other humans are able to, no matter how much they try. Depression is not, since it's all in your head and can be avoided if you put enough effort in. It's just like obesity.

Society is harming my primary demographic, sit back relax and enjoy my footage of me 'owning' your opposition. And pay me bitch.

Why does everyone call him a neocon? I know he's a hack who exists to try to prevent anything from stopping neoliberalism, but why a neocon?

>So you admit that recognizing that you are capable of hurting a child for petty reasons that will negatively impact them for the rest of their lives is a good thing
What? No. The closest thing I said is that acknowledging that good people can do bad things is obvious. Knowing it may be useful because it's just a simple observation about the world.

Applying this link of thinking to yourself over and over gain is terrible. Why would you need to constantly reinforce the idea that you could commit horrible acts of violence? This is not useful or productive. This is not how enlightened philosophers think -- this is how school shooters think.

>Overwhelming love towards kikes and Israel.
>Preaches enlightened pathological individualism of best goy.
>Works towards making people into good, compliant, well-functioning, sorted out goy cogs in (((system))). Afraid of current (((status quo))) ending.
>Fights against reactionary forces threatening status quo. He himself admitted that one of main goals of him fighting left wing is to prevent right wing reaction that may threaten beloved G-d's Chosen.

the black pill is the hardest to take

Why wouldn't you? I have to constantly remind myself that I become a shithead when I'm hungry and my blood sugar goes into the toilet because I like my wife and she doesn't deserve to hear the shit that comes out of my mouth at those times because they disgust even me.

Ride the Kali Yuga you stupid faggot

The black pill is blue on the inside

The high Jewish iq thing is a myth anyways.

the context that he speaks in is warning the modern political left (who always assumes they have moral high ground automatically) that they are not the nice wonderful people they believe themselves to be, and they would have been their literal depiction of the most satanic and indescribable evil imaginable (the nazis). I understand where you're coming from but for most people here it's a given to ourselves that we are capable of such acts, whereas it's important for naive and self gratifying liberals to understand it a little better.