Why hasn't some crazy motherfucker tried to assassinate Trump yet?

Why hasn't some crazy motherfucker tried to assassinate Trump yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Donald_Trump
foxcarolina.com/story/37077728/upstate-pastor-says-he-saved-presidents-life-by-killing-venomous-spider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will have SS and and the military on their ass in a heartbeat
plus all if not most that would are dead already.

How about that kid from UK that tried taking a gun from a cop and tryna shoot Trump?

Because you can't virtue signal the president to death.

Crazy people are not compent enough to do it.

Because Kek protects.

because he's assassinating himself with his autism and dementia

they did try during his campaign.
of course it was some degenerate satanist goth kid atheist cuck who failed like the loser faggot he was.

They have.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Donald_Trump

Liberals are pussies. They just like to cry for attention, but never do anything that doesn't have a full group of people surrounding them and supporting them. Having to do things alone triggers their social anxieties.

checkd

And they've all failed

Numbers say so

czech'd

those nummbers tho

good numbers

Many/Some have tried
And as this bless man has shown all have failed

gg

Toothpaste bringing facts in a way that WILL be noticed

>In February 2017, Sandford was relocated to a different jail.[41] Sandford became eligible for early release in April 2017; the following month, he was released from prison and deported to the United Kingdom.

What the fuck, why wasn't he executed? The west has gone extremely soft.

I assume you're referring to the same people who were too lazy to get out and vote against him?

witnessed

The guy served like six months.
Tell me why he shouldn't have be put to death?

>implying some lvl 1 Liberal pleb can take on a lvl 99 Legendary Trump

Nice numerals

the digits shown they all fail

>why wasn't he executed?
Because he failed.

He served twelve

c-checked

idk FBI... idk...

Waste of a forced truth imo

Didn't some Brit try it during the campaign?

Good work from the SS.
He’s likely wearing heavy body armor all the time. Only a very well funded group like Soros or Bloomberg could afford a complex hit involving high explosives. It would be quickly traced back to them.

Also
>>Sandford spent one year planning the assassination

Top kek and you still fail

Alex Jones predicted he would be assassinated and he's always right about things. It's not a matter of if, but when.

Doesn't matter an attempt on the leader of the nation needs to be made an example of, I don't care how miserably he failed and how "crazy and mentally unstable" he was.

They know what will happen if they kill him.

He was sentenced to twelve, released in five months + a week or so.
Sentenced in Dec 2016, released may 2017

Can't be touched
Can't be stopped
Can't be moved
Can't be rocked
When will you liberals learn

The sentencing judge, James C. Mahan, acknowledged Sandford's mental health issues, stating "I don't think you harbored malice in your heart...You have a medical problem...I don't see you as evil or a sociopath".

In 2006, Mahan was investigated by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals after it became known that he had awarded a total of nearly $5 million in court awards and fees to individuals with whom he had personal and business relationships.[1] These individuals included his formal judicial campaign treasurer as well as a former law partner, who was at that time providing free legal services to Mahan's wife and Mahan's judicial assistant.[2] The relationships were uncovered by the Los Angeles Times and were not disclosed by Mahan, who denied wrongdoing.[1]

Even spiders are incapable of hurting GOTUS foxcarolina.com/story/37077728/upstate-pastor-says-he-saved-presidents-life-by-killing-venomous-spider

All the foiled attempts dont get reported user.
>Springfield Missouri 8/30/17
>The car "lost it's brakes"

digits PROVE brits are incompetent

chekd

oy vey! what do these numbers mean!

What did kek mean by this?

He meant they had one chance and failed.

>7x1 get
Man I knew there is a reason I got up today... FUCK THE GLOBALIST CABAL
FUCK SHAREBLUE
FUCK SOROS
WE CAN SEE YOU; YOU GLOW IN THE DARK

Woudln't it be easy to assassinate someone by simply flying a plane into them?
I mean, yeah, you would die, and you would need a decent amount of money to afford a planet, but it's not like you're getting away with it anyway.
What is the secret going to do? Pull out a stinger and shoot you down in 5 secs? Yeah no.

The have, remember during the primaries when that guy rushed the stage?

Checked.

Wasn't this the same incident where Trump looked at the guy dead in the eye and was taken off stage by the SS? Or was that a different time??

shitstorm incoming

why would someone shoot a moron with dementia?

DAMMM SON

The MSM has been trying that since the primaries.
The MSM pumps up hate in the left and those less stable ( that's all leftists ).

checked

they have. atleast 3 times already

Q said 8 attempts