Got this from a feminist page, and it's true

Got this from a feminist page, and it's true.
There'd be way less male suicides and school shootings if society didn't force young males to repress their normal human emotions

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are repulsed by men showing weakness and emotion. You can show emotion, just be ready for their pussy to dry up.

Bullshit, there'd be less male suicides if society as a whole didn't shit on guys for each and every little thing they say, do or think.
A male is expected to be the one who comes up with the solution and the one who enacts it and the one who finances it and the one who takes the blame for things that were entirely separate to it. Young men in this world are disenfranchised by a system that will not allow them even a moment's grace and the image you have posted is a trap, not advice.

Suicide is just another one of nature's ways of culling the weak and unstable.

>1 dude speaks on behalf of 3.6 billion people

If society didn't force young males to repress their normal human emotions things would get pretty bloody

Feminism: Women are equal to men in every way!
>can't actually make women equal to men
>but
>can make men equal to women
and that's how you get this crap.

The funny thing is that if you think about it, it's a tacit admission that women are inferior.

You started this thread with an even more presumptuous statement

Someone do the opposite

So not reply to troll threads. Report and move on.

So you agree that the patriarchal societies of the past keeping women from being equal members of government, financial, and scientific institutions has harmed men, and society as a whole?

Feminism as concept is an admission that women are inferior.

Why don't you faggots understand that all of these things can be expressed without being a little bitch?

Yeah, some feminists are reasonable people and some of those even have good ideas.

>murder is a normal human emotion
You're an idiot
And society has been idolizing violent behavior for thousands of years, it's only recently that we're shunning these crude behaviors in favor of civility, so in reality things are getting less violent because we aren't forcing violent behavior

The only major differences between men and women are reproductive traits and men being physically stronger at peak health. But the thing is I know plenty of women who can perfom just as well or better than many men in sports and physical labor.
In every other aspect, women are equal, and should be treated as such

if they're equal, then why try to meme this ?

That's the problem, there's too many people that see these traits as inherently wrong for men.

The quiet kid in the picture is only repressing his violent and destructive behaviors

Also you forget here genes, hormones and more things

>If they're equal, then why try to meme this?
I'm not meming anything. And how does pointing out that men and women are unequally able to express their natural human emotions 'prove' inequality between the sexes?

Yet out of one side of their mouth they say this, and out of the other they shame anyone with a cock as a matter of tribal identity.

Violent and destructive behaviors stem from either mental illness or traumatic upbringing, or a mix of both.
People can have violent and destructive thoughts every so often, but not acting out on these minor infrequent thoughts is not 'repressing' anything.
Besides, there's plenty of healthy outlets for those kinds of thoughts and emotions. Heavy music, video games, sports, hobbies, etc

And lots of these things carry over between the sexes, no 2 male brains are alike, and no 2 female brains are alike

Kind of like how some alt righters just want lower taxes, and some alt righters want to literally kill niggers.
It's almost like feminists aren't a hivemind, and have their own internal factions and disagreements?

>Less male suicides and school shootings

Those two things are almost driven exclusively by bullying. Not that people who are being ridiculous don't deserve to be confronted, but EVERYTHING today, particularly amongst conservative people, is considered a confront-able offense. The environment in this country is more toxic than it has ever been, and liberal cunts (And they are being cunts) are to blame.

>There'd be way less male suicides and school shootings if society didn't force young males to repress their normal human emotions
>women don't "repress" their emotions
>the attempt suicide at double the rate of men

Kek, point this out to these women, they want boys to die

Except for “pretty”, yes.
But society doesn’t want male emotions expressed, especially many of these.

But can I be honest?

I remember suicide rates for males being higher

What do you think kids are being bullied about?
>fucking loser
>fag
>homo
>little bitch
>little pussy
It's almost like these all derive from shaming individuals for not conforming to an unrealistic standard of 'masculinity'
That totally sounds like a liberal agenda to me

Society is trying to repress boys natural emotions by forcing them to be too feminine.

Quiet kid is quiet cuz he was too boisterous when younger, so mommy and daddy stuck him on Ritalin. Now he’s quiet.

Globally, death by suicide occurred about 1.8 times more often among males than among females in 2008, and 1.7 times in 2015.[4][5][6]In the western world, males die by suicide three to four times more often than do females (this difference is even more pronounced in those over the age of 65, with tenfold more males than females dying by suicide).[4][7]Suicide attemptsare between two and four times more frequent among females.[8][9][10]Researchers have attributed the difference between attempted and completed suicides among the sexes to males using more lethal means to end their lives.[7][11][12]However, separating intentional suicide attempts, from non-suicidalself-harm, is not currently done in the United States, when gathering statistics at the national level.[13]The extent ofsuicidal thoughtsis not clear, but research suggests that suicidal thoughts are more common among females than among males, particularly in under 25s.[10][14]

It's a more complicated game than that. You have to hint that you're capable of being emotional, and that it's in your being, but you can never show it, unless it's through aggressiveness, and even then, it has to be within reason and steadied, and you can't just pop off at every moment.

Women have to think it's a goal of theirs to bring out evidence that you're emotional, but you can never actually give them that.

Society is trying to repress boy's natural emotions, but just the kind that are considered 'feminine', because they are considered weak.
Except being sensitive is not being weak, and is not mutually exclusive from strength.

You can be empathetic and protective, you can enjoy soft creature comforts and also be able to tough it out in harsh settings, you can confess your insecurities and still utilize your confidence in other areas. You can talk about your feelings and not be weak.

OP needs to fuck off and stop shitting up the board. we've been over this topic many many times, but it still gets posted because of the (you)s
>sage this shit lads or we'll never make Cred Forums great again

U wot m8? Don’t you think that our society is not for example against competitines and brutal honesty?

That is so unhealthy.
Imagine being convinced that you have to maintain this projected idea of masculinity in front of a girl that you want to get with, because you think that if you don't behave the way you think she wants you to behave, you're not gonna get laid.
That's the exact opposite of 'masculine'

>against competitiveness
No way. We have the summer and olympic games every two years, and idolize the champions of each respective sport. We idolize sports players and a list celebrities, entrepeneurs that have made it, etc. Competitiveness is celebrated in our culture, I just think that we're distancing ourselves away from shaming losers. I think we're cultivating a healthier, wider sense of sportsmanship, not shunning differences. Inclusivity within difference

>Brutal honesty
Judging by any given facebook comment section, I don't think we have to worry about that

We are talking about the lives of normal induviduals, not athletes and shitpost videos. Why do you think stem subjects are so dumbed down in the west?

>roastie mad their own neurotic behavior is under examination

GAY

We should make a version that also has boys being stoic, protective, loud, brash, ambitious, brave, strong and so on.

this is true. on the off chance a woman does marry a soft man, he gets bullied by her for the rest of his life or he gets divorced. seen it happen many times

That has nothing to do with conforming to "masculinity", that's just about antagonizing someone. People like that will call anybody they don't like any name, regardless of if they act like they're feminine. Assholes like that have been around forever.

The amount of people who chastise others for their simple beliefs is at a record high, however. They're so delusional, they don't even consider it bullying. They consider it standing up for what's right, and they use this mentality to demonize. "Who gives a fuck what that kid thinks? He's a fucking Nazi. He can die for all I care". You see this happening in larger and larger groups of people, all the time.

That's a little worse than generically calling one person a "fucking homo faggot pussy".

No, we're talking about culture, not individuals, and my examples reflect that
I'm a guy. Nice try on deflecting the argument though

this.

Whoever makes this version should have all emotions and traits from the original on it together

There might be parts of culture which support your hypothesis, but this thread is about young boys for whom your examples don’t apply.

Do you mean hypermasculine personality?

No.
Those feminine traits make men weak and incapable of protecting their own families and children.

Yes.

The feminization of males and lack of positive male role models is what's causing the spike of suicide rates and school shootings (mass shootings and violent crime in general saw a stay decreasing trend ). The last thing these lost males need is more gender confusion and sensitivity training, they need a father figure to take them outside and shoot model rockets, teach them how to work on a bike and cut wood, show them how to speak to women. More therapy and SSRIs are not the solution, you need to solve the underlying problem of the disappearing male.

Alright. Remember that asperger’s is just hypermasculinity though ;).

How'd did all advanced societies become patriarchal in the first place?

But that mutt did express his emotions : anger.

Of course, it's common knowledge that boys can be all of those things. They just happen to be gay.

Of course it does, those insults are rooted in putting someone down for not being masculine. Calling someone a pussy or a bitch indicates classically feminine traits, i.e sensitivity, gentleness, affectionate.
Same for homophobic slurs, it indicates someone being below a standard male archetype.

>being demonized for holding simple beliefs
>I'm like the nicest guy you'll ever meet, I just simply want the jews to die, is that so wrong? Don't demonize me!

I've cried in front of my wife twice, both times drunk after funerals of close family members after spending weeks holding everything in. Took awhile for sex to happen after that.

Now when I get angry around her, or even at her, it's like an immediate turn on for her. Women are turned on by aggressive behaviour, they want a strong confident protector not a vulnerable emotional mess.

Young boys aren't exposed to our culture? Young boys don't watch the olympics or go on facebook and youtube comment sections?

These 'feminine' traits aren't exclusive to females, nd these human traits aren't mutually exclusive from traits of strength.

>Women
>knowing what they want.

Pick one.

wtf being quite now is considered to be feminine?
wtf those that mean that i'm basically a female?

>men are becoming feminized!
>Shootings and murders are decreasing in rates!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Howd'd did'd they'd d'do that?
Through violent means

You mistake cause for effect. Patriarchies became advanced societies.

>those
*does

Sounds like you made a poor choice in a mate
I can show my gf cute pictures of baby animals and talk about things I'm feeling insecure about and then take her into the bedroom afterwards

Go back to worshipping mother gaia in the swamp.

If women's liberation was such a benefit than why are women who work full time jobs far more depressed than stay at home mothers. Why do nearly 25% of adult women take some form of SSRI or psychotropic to mens 12%? Why do sexually liberated women report being more unsatisfied with their sex lives than women in monogamous relationships?

This female empowerment movement has made women more "equal" but led to more depression, in unhappiness and the general destruction of the family unit.

Traditions are just practiced solutions to problems we don't have anymore, and when you destroy those traditions the problems return.

They’re exposed far more to the ultra-feminine culture as found in the education system. Afaik there’s even an article which delves into how the canadian system is basically designed only for girls.

Yes, and that's why they have smaller brains and are more prone to cry.

Attempted suicide is different from suicide

Judging by the feminist movements of the last century, I think they very well know what they want

As far as I know attempted suicides are more frequent among women, but they survive their own attempts very often

Women "attempt" suicide at a much higher rate than men, but men succeed about 2x as often.

because they just do that for attention

This is blatantly wrong, there are huge neurological differences between the sexes as well. Women are not men and we should not expect them to behave like men or occupy the same roles in society. You do not completely restructure a society because one out hundred women is capable of performing the same job that 50 of 100 men can.

She's a lesbian and you're her bitch.

>men are becoming feminized
>birthrates below survival zone
>Europe becoming a caliphate in 3 generations

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is this why the reported female happiness has been decreasing since the 70s?

Not sure. Could very well be culturally imposed stigmas that harm an individual's confidence and sense of self.

There's lots of pressure on women in the 21st century to conform to traditional gender roles and simultaniously break stereotypes. Lots of people constantly harass women for not starting families, and simultaniously, other people harass those women for not being hyper independent in the wake of feminism.

Best to study these phenomenons in depth rather than jump to biased conclusions. I'm sure you could learn about it in a gender studies course

we don't, we force them to be naked with them. this is not natural or healthy for boys, as you publically strip away their natural defenses and disempower them completely. which is of course the entire point.

the boomers started doing this to their male children first. it's continuing. we need to go back to letting boys be boys.

Boys can be all these things, but they’ll probably also never have a girlfriend because their girls will go to Tyrone and Paco who weren’t encouraged since birth to be weepy prettyboy crybabies.

Ironically this will lead a tiny highly frustrated percentage of them to snap and either commit suicide or shoot something up.

Key is having a healthy balance, which is basically what we had in the West before feminism and mass migration m.

Well, they always did say men were better at doing things than women.

>Lots of people constantly harass women for not starting families, and simultaniously, other people harass those women for not being hyper independent in the wake of feminism.
Both of these "people" are other women. Women exist to tear each other down, yet you never hear the term "toxic femininity".

>Best to study these phenomenons in depth rather than jump to biased conclusions. I'm sure you could learn about it in a gender studies course
>gender studies
>not biased

>Cred Forums disagrees with this
Do you want to create more trans people by telling boys that they have to become women to express these emotions?

Many female brains and male brains share similar structure and thought patterns.
Many 'inherent' differences between the sexes are culturally imposed.

Lol cry more

Just what we need, more sissy soyboys.

Leave it to fucking normies to not know what causes school shootings. I guess that makes sense anyway. Teasing the fucking longer and then when he snaps and goes ape shit on them go "WHA HAPPAH?????"

You didn't prove him wrong

>believing fake news
Hmmmmmmmm
debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/

See

>What is 'internalized mysoginy'

You don't even know what a culture is. A culture by definition removes freedom from its members, reducing their ability to choose their hobbies, interests, and opinions.

Therefore I would wish that you would start your own 'culture' of individualism, far away from the Western cultures you wish to destroy. Thanks in advance.

it's so eye opening to see how progresso-feminist societies ultimately breed themsleves out of existence within a handful of decades.

Being affectionate is a male virtue however the rest is brainwashing.
The shootings and suicides are the result of a society turned rotten, amoral and decadent.

"Internalized" implies that it started externally. Women are the original misogynists.

I really do not agree with mainstream TV journalists. The reason why birth rate is decreasing in developed countries is not because of lack of money or people can't get a job. The reason why is that women nowadays are bitches

What does it matter? They are still unhappy. Kek.

If anything I'd be asking what age this artist was because this seems like an adult pervert gushing over young boys.

Kek, someone please do this. Just put adolf hitler in every frame.

>the things we tell women to do to make themselves feel "happy and complete" actually leave them feeling empty and alone
>surely there's a way to blame this on men

Guess what? If you want to be thought as a man, you have to act like a man.

This means you are always in control of your emotions, you make rational decisions, you are socially effective, and able to successfully exert your will on the environment around you. Bonus points if you are attractive, strong, and wealthy.

Women do not have to do any of this to be women. They just have to have a vagina. This is why we don't take you seriously and find your thoughts meaningless. We treat you as a child because until proven otherwise, you are a child. Women have no standards of behavior you have to follow, they are not rational, they are not measured in your actions, they are immodest and promiscuous, they are not able to exert your will on their environment without using sexual or emotional appeal to get men to do it for them.

A woman's value is in her ability to have children and build a warm, nurturing home for her children and a pleasant domestic life for her husband.

the real reason is contraceptions

Well Cred Forums, it's been far from fun.
I have to go whip up my elk roast and play with my baby daughter for a bit now.
Hopefully some of you will have taken into account my positions and come to some new conclusions.

Take care

The traits on the original are the traits of an ideal woman. In our stupid world, we push men to be women and women to be men, and it's why everything is fucked beyond belief.

I am not clicking that shit for any reason.

Muslim population is 25mil right now and projected to grow 125% with medium migration in the next 30 years.

3 generations is something between 66 and 99 years according to who you ask. Do your math and you will find out that several european countries will have a muslim majority at this rate.

Of course it does not. Those insults are rooted in putting someone down by merely suggesting they aren't masculine. You seem to think that the only people who get called "fags, bitches" are exclusively feminine.

Your powers of oversimplification translate well to your ability to conflate "Casey Bones" with anyone who was ever called a Nazi. Because no one these days would just call someone else a Nazi, right? That has never happened. People wouldn't just throw a term like "Nazi" out there, as if it were going out of fashion. Have you ever referred to Donald Trump as "literally Hitler"?

that comic is fucking stupid

>implying that having more engineer women would be a positive thing

it doesn't and feminists make being normal fuggin' gay as shit, we can't be affectionate until you're dead unfortunately, yes that's how cringe you people are

It's a combination of many things.
Contraception, abortion alcohol, drugs, pop culture etc.
You know not so long ago there used to be social taboos in place like don't have children outside of marriage.
Now tell me which system was better in terms of preserving the family unit?

I don't think making a bunch of bastard children to be raised by the government is the best strategy to fix declining birth rates in the west.

I do like what Trump and Viktor Organ are doing and providing further economic incentives for having children. You cannot solve your population problems by importing another nations children, you need to make your own.

What's funny is that male preference for toys that act as tools is correlated to biology and not to social pressure as Simon Baron Cohen proved.

Some male monkey even have a preference for the toys of male humans

FPBP. This is actually a feminist shit-test, they want you to become their sensitive feminist male ally so they know not to fuck you and mock you behind your back, as they do to all men who side with their notions.

After all women are killed, maybe then men can freely express emotions again.

I can't tell you how many women I heard in college utter the some variation of "I don't want children, they get in the way of living your life"

Like bitch, the only purpose of your life, my life, any life is reproduce and carry on its genes to next generation. This aimless nihilism is killing people spiritually, society has a cancer that needs to be cured.

What's wrong with being a dreamer?

The thing that's most grating about that idiotic picture, is that no one says that men can't be those things to begin with. All men have an emotional side.
However, these traits shouldn't be worshiped, nor should they be the only thing that characterizes a man. They should be complemented by strength, integrity, assertiveness, honesty, confidence, and so on. A man should be able to handle himself in a crisis and remain emotionally stable so that people can count on him, and be nurturing when the situation calls for it.
No one respects a weak, emotional man who can't stand up for himself, or keep his emotions in check. However, when a strong man does show emotion, you can be damned sure that the situation calls for it, and it leaves a much greater impression.

to have all the politcal power of men with none of the responsibility or agency?

Why are we all commuting suicide in our 40's now because men don't want us since we offer them literally nothing outside of our cunts?

>women.
>knowing what they want.

The law doesn't even trust you to go out and drink without making men fucking mind you like the overgrown children you are, protecting you from our own mistakes.

Nothing wrong with these traits imo. Doesn't mean that the boy can't be ambitious, competitive or loyal. They don't negate each other. Although fear is meant to be overcome and sensitivity should make you learn something about yourself and move on.

School shootings happen because kids feel isolated for a number of things, not just for being faggy. And of course, those feelings of isolation and inadequacy imposed by others are meant to be overcome too. You can just let it go, which is practically impossible for most kids, or you can fight back and then let it go. That's how you grow. A muscle gets lax after stiffness and allows you a wider range of motion.

>I don't think making a bunch of bastard children to be raised by the government is the best strategy
don't let the government raise it
that's how it was done in the past

Wrong. Suicides are due to anomie, a lack of values, worth, identity, and group cohesion. Juxtaposing the new male ethos somewhere between the male ethos of the past and the female ethos of the future, on some sort of sliding scale, is simply just to destroy the male ethos entirely. Once you destroy masculinity, you destroy men. And we kill ourselves over it.

Being allowed to wail 24/7 like women =/= showing some emotion once in a while

Or maybe it's the assault on all things masculine and this kind of "it's okay to be a pussy" bullshit that helps to cause suicides and school shootings. Maybe, just maybe, these things weren't such huge problems before all of these bullshit attempts to feminise men.
Speaking for myself, I am much happier and more content now that I have learned that it is my duty and my place to act like a man.
I grew up believing all the bullshit you're trying to push here and I was weak, pathetic and laughable. Being emotional, soft and beta didn't help me or make me happy.
The only reason feminists try to push this drivel is that they know that it will weaken men even more and that suits feminists just fine.

Having a family and kids by todays standards is a pain in the ass. Nihilism and this yolo bs has become the new form of self destructive youth culture.
As a result marriage and natality rates are plummeting while divorce rates and STDs have never been higher in the last 50 years or so.

You could get deported

I don't have those emotions. I am however forced to repress my hate, anger, disgust, lust etc.

Those are emotions, you nigger.

Make shotgun weddings great again

Who is going to protect the individual from government tyranny if not his family and to a larger extent his tribe?

>There'd be way less male suicides and school shootings if society didn't force young males to repress their normal human emotions
yes this is literally true.
schools cater to females like all of societies, boys are left with no competative outlet and no way to fight their way up and thus become seperated from the rest of society and begin to resent "the other" so much that they eventually snap and kill people.

literally the only way to solve this is to remove women from the workforce and push more responsibility and the fruits of labor onto boys to inspire them to work hard and not murder people.

You are the piece of trash, witch get the society destroyed

>everything is always a fault of someone else and not woman
Do you have any fact to back up your claim for once beside always jumping to same fucking "X is responsible"
>gender studies course
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sure, boys can be like that, but when they learn how to be tough, assertive, voiced, strong, pragmatic, realistic, brave, romantic, and respectable, then they will become men.

My normal male emotions involve fighting and fucking. I shouldn't suppress these?

>But the thing is I know plenty of women who can perfom just as well or better than many men in sports and physical labor.
Try comparing athletes with athletes and slobs with slobs. You'll find that the men in the same activity category are vastly superior, which is why all sports are gender-segregated. This is an undeniable biological fact.

>individualism is cultural suicide
You cannot build a nation by giving more rights to the individual than to the nuclear family.
Since this is a no brainer this implies that the government IS our enemy.

>South Africa

Makes sense.

Why would you want to stop weeding out the weaklings? If anything, we should be a lot tougher on boys. I was raised semi-soft; my father was always strict but my mother would allow a lot. Now that I'm grown up, I wished they would have raised me harder. I had a lot of catching up to do during age 16~22 on some things like working harder and becoming stronger mentally and physically.

Men should not care about such frivolities, those who do weaken themselves

>people shot by school shooters are weak
>people who enact violence are weak
I can't figure out which one you're trying to say, but both are rather silly.

They suicide themselves because the same femisnists showing you this are the ones who start to opress them the moment they start acting like boys and not girls.

Why doesn't your version have all of them? Is it because you're a faggot and you want more males to be faggots like you?

>Sensitive
Like in appreciating methaphysical concepts like honor and duty?
>Caring
Being a father
>Quiet
The image of a monk comes to mind
>gentle
Like when caring of the sick?
>Artsy
Almost all goodnartists are male
>Dreamers
The world was built by men
>Scared
The scare you get when you leave your family without protection
>Affectionate
Family
>Pretty
No makeup, only pure raw beauty

School shooters are mentally very weak. Often they are loners who were bullied for years, or nihilists without the strength to find purpose in life. Maybe both. People of strong moral character don't shoot up schools, that can't really be news for you.

I can attest to this. When I was going to therapy I was encouraged to cry and be a blubbering vagina. Naturally women were disgusted by it and I couldn't figure it out until later.

Nobody disputes this, however not all of them are postitive

Does soros pay you overtime?

Sure that men can be like that. The problem is when they are just that. Humans need balance in their actions and use their emotions when is the right time.
I am very tired of watching the fuckers that believe that being a man is just fucking and having a deep voice, but I am more tired of all the little beautiful flowers out there.

Also feminists:
>Pissbabies!
>Masculinity so fragile!
>I bathe in male tears!

gimme a hug, man

These are the mentally strong actions of those who have found themselves in an unfair situation ( Bullying target ), just like slaves who stage an uprising but then get killed anyway because the slave masters still had more swords than them.

Women like an emotional man. They hate overly emotional manchildren. They also hate emotionless autists. There is a huge normal middle ground.

Morals, character and the resulting motivation to do the right thing are part of being a member of a tribe.
This is why many atheists/liberals/feminists lack the above attitudes and outright despise them.

I don't think that men can be pretty. I think handsome or beautiful is more close to the male aesthetic.

Nice twist of words but no, the reason Men have to shoulder more blame than ever now is because women were let into positions to fuck up horrifically just to make a point. The problems now is that the few exceptional paved the way for the lazy and retarded to become equal just by existing alone. It's entitlement at it's best because a lot women are wired from an early age that they DESERVE things and if the things don't come to them the thing didn't deserve them. Society is going tits up because busybody beckie and debra can't accept they have to do work to get things and would rather try and force stupid policies whenever possible to protect their aging and fragile egos from mean men who point out they probably shouldn't be in their fields if they cant be assed to do simple work related to it.
That's not even taking into account the roasties who just want to fuck up shit for everyone because they want a quick "exotic" dicking and to not have to deal with the consequences of desiring that shit

Cold and hard with a warm protective center. Women like a challenging nut to crack.

Politically enforced individualism is a poison to your soul.
The resulting nihilism will be the downfall of western culture and society.

Who cares what women like though? They belong other in a target practice class or in the kitchen.

WELL SAID BRUH, BROS BEFORE BITCHES! RIGHT?!

There is no "before" to it. Bros and no bitches.

Based beanbro. It's not that this image has the wrong idea, it's that it has the wrong intentions. Real women (not cunts and whores) want men that aren't afraid to show emotion and weakness when appropiate. They don't want desentitized autists nor manchilds

>Women are repulsed by men showing weakness and emotion.
If they are, they've been conditioned to do so, just like you are conditioned to believe that generalization.

OP IS FAGORT

I have to repress my hatred for this society everyday

Sounds like both "real" women, cunts and whores still want the same thing - To exploit men for their social value and make demands to keep her whimsical personality entertained.

"Real women" should want one thing, and one thing only - The loyalty of whichever male they have been ordained to marry. Every other woman should be burned at the stake.

You always hear of male soldiers fucking the women in states they conquer (not talking about rape). You never hear of the conquerers women fucking conquered men. Bitches are disloyal they just wanna fuck power. Daddy state is huge.

Cutting your wrists with a razor is "attempted" suicide

Right? This is why the state should put the rights of the family above the rights of the individual.

There'd be way less male suicides and school shootings if women had human emotions.

what are you talking about its always been that way. Geo. Washington cried like a little girl? Did Robert E. Lee cry with his men after losing Gettysburg? History has proven that meme to be an outright fallacy.

Did you become a proof because you couldn't find a good woman?

men are suppose to be the strong ones user

anons, you do realize that woman are attracted to strong men, right?

I'm not a proof, I only fap to traps.

OP wants boys to cry like little bitches though, not have a barbarian brotherhood

Would you make me a sandwich?

The shills always out themselves.

OP, if you're reading this:
Gas the kikes race war now
Abort non white babies
Sterilize all non whites in white countries

Enjoy your college debt

It's funny, because most women usually treat that kind of guys like utter shit.

this is why Spock is the most sexually attractive character in star trek and his archetype is omnipresent

That's funny, suicides were much less common in past, way more patriarchal societies.

This is the type of narrative that leads to banning of assault sports like rugby and merican football and ufc

Bullshit

>There'd be way less male suicides and school shootings if society didn't force young males to
go to school.

There, fixed your sentence.

fpbp

>doing X for girls

Men CAN be all or any of those things, but they SHOULD be

>stoic
>physically strong
>mentally disciplined
>morality focused

You also don't really HAVE to brush your teeth, but it does help draw bitches.

Women always bitch about societal standards of men promoting masculinity, but in order to undo it, we'd have to start by deleting every single fictional work that involves romance.

Mr. Perfect is out there, and there are supposed to be so many that even 600 LBS suzie gets one.

Could that be because people were brainwashed washed into thinking they'd be trapped in hell for eternity if they killed themselves?

Underrated

Brainlet

no

fpbp

You don't have to be a wailing soap opera tier woman but you don't have to be a predatory nihilistic robot who laughs at dead animals either

It only took 40 years since the (((1965 immigration and nationality act))) to make America non-white.

When men show their true emotions, people die.

>I'm sure you could learn about it in a gender studies course
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Wrong they are actually smarter because their neurons have a wider firing range due to their long hair.