SECOND AMENDMENT FOR MEXICO WHEN

"It's hard for anyone in a functional country to understand the reality of living in a failed state like Mexico. There are towns dominated so completely by the narcos that citizens pay their taxes to them instead of the government. Chew on that for a moment.

About a year or so ago the government actually called on the people of Mexico to rise up, armed, against the narcos. This, of course, was hampered by the fact that few Mexicans own guns legally.

In almost every case, restrictive gun laws are passed not because of fear of crime, but because of fear of the people (Australia is an exception). Well, here's the kicker: A responsive government should be afraid of the people. Whenever a government tries to disarm its people, the citizens should ask themselves, "what have they got in store for us?"

Restrictive gun laws are sold on the utopian notions that evil does not exist and the government can magically protect all of its citizens individually by, well, hell, I have no idea how. The reality is that the government can never protect citizens individually. Consider the San Bernadino attack: Police arrived four minutes after being alerted. That's an excellent response time. But by the time they got there, everyone was dead, and the shooters were gone. This is not a criticism of the police, merely a recognition of reality. When seconds count, police are minutes away, at best.

Criminal gangs, like those dominating Mexico, would never be able to get the traction in the US that they have in Mexico, because they would be outnumbered 1,000 to one by armed citizens. And that's really the point of the Second Amendment: A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Mexico has a right to bear arms in its constitution.

Your courts just gutted it and made it meaningless.

Why don't mexicans form militias with illegal firearms?

Puta madre

Most likely cowards, like the Muslims fleeing and going to the west.

What do Mexicans think of Hernan Cortes

Good luck down there buddy. Sending high energy.

Or the white Americans fleeing the cities for the suburbs.

Sorry about the whole fast and furious thing amigo

Soyboys and hipsters are actually moving back into the inner cities. Look up gentrification.

We need weapons. The military are helping the narco terrorists with aid from the police.
We are left defenceless and being slaughtered whole towns have gone missing we need guns for the good people to take power.
Please help us USA

its a cucked country. literally owned by drug lords. your own faggot federalis and politicians are bought and owned by the drug lords. and the ones that arent, are too scared to say shit or step foot in the wrong town

also what this guy said. mexico was founded by armed citizens. imagine if pancho villa had turned in his guns like a good little goy

Yeah I know. I live in philly. Happening all over. You can drive through five blocks of urban decay and sadness and then all of a sudden it looks like you're in the suburbs for three blocks. Then back to sadness.

Get a gun license retard, literally guaranteed to get one of you have no criminal records

this planet is pissing me off
mexico shouldn't even exist as a nation

be the change u want to be in the world

Be Duterte's prodigy, Hesus

This Mexican gets it.
Get yourself a gun, even if you don't carry it, you'll have it in your house.

They have formed militias in some of the smaller towns.
And it works.
They run the narcos out, but then the Mexican Fed Gov. sends in the Marines to disarm everyone.
And you won't hear about it the MSM (fake news).

it blows me away that we bomb the fuck out of Iraq to liberate them from themselves, but we don't seem to care about what goes on down in mexico.

We do care. Mexico is a giant factory.

It's almost like the Jews control the narrative

Mexicans just do for guns what you're doing for our immigration. Apparently if enough people do it then it must be legal.

Never. How would the CIA sell their guns if that happened?

Sharing this on my social media.....

Thanks girl! The more people that see this message, THE BETTER! WE WILL SEE CHANGE!

Mexicans need to be able to defend themselves from the armed cartels and from the corrupted police. Hillary and Soros paid to create the zetas.

Not untill the kikes kill you all.

Is this mexican so retarded that doesn't know his own laws? They can own guns just like an american citizen could. Stupid spic go read a book.

>one gun shop in the country
>severely limited in whst you can own

Yea those hunting rifles sure out match light machine guns and attack helicopters.
>People are this retarded.

Talk to me when helicopters can kick down doors and conduct body searches.

>. There are towns dominated so completely by the narcos that citizens pay their taxes to them instead of the government.
my parents live in El Rosario, Sinaloa and they used to do this

but about 3 years ago (2015ish), the marines came to town, went up into the mountains and started removing cartel. my dad told me how you'd hear massive gun fights from sun down to sun up, and in the morning all you would see is dead cartel guys piled up at the foot of the mountains for the coroner to pick up

they stopped paying the narco tax last summer. drug lords all went south

I used to work in IT for my state's goobernment.

It will NEVER happen, people are simply too easy to sway and if else fails they'll use the cartels to tighten the leash on our necks.

Would nuking mexico fix the druglord problem?

I actually have no idea why Hispanics, in California for example, don't support our 2nd amendment rights.
I commented on a gun video recently this very thing and a supposed Hispanic responded to me.
He said something like, "we Hispanics love guns, but we vote Democrat due to how republicans treat our undocumented immigrants."
I was going to respond back but thought otherwise because what's the fuckin point?
It's pretty hopeless.
Forget ethnostates, the right and the left need to live separately.

Mexico wasn't founded by armed citizens. The independece from Spain came as an act of treason by one of the most respected generals of the New Spain. People did jack shit, it was just one guy wanting more power.

Boosting Mexican intelligence with genius sperm imports is the best way to save Mexicans from chaos and crime.

Guns won't save them. Cartels have tons of guns, and they still massacre each other every day. No one is safe, even with a gun. If narcos think you are armed, they will use a sniper rifle and shoot you from a mile away when you step outside.

You want to give narcos more guns???