Ethno-state on the open seas

A large cruise liner has a maximum occupancy of 6,000 people, and costs a billion dollars

That sounds like a lot, but it's only $166,000 per person. Paid off over a period of 20 years or so, this isn't actually all that much. Especially when you consider all the money saved in other areas of life.

Buying a fleet of 20 cruise liners will give us an ethno-state of 120,000 or more. From there, we can scale up to a larger permanent floating ocean settlement with the capacity for millions

The white ethno-state is within our grasp

Other urls found in this thread:

seasteading.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stuck on cruise ship with newfags till death

i worked on a cruie ship, ama i guess

alas, i dont think it would work OP, a cruise ship requires constant resupplying and maintenance.

It shouldn't be a cruise liner though, too expensive. Styrocrete permanent floating structure would be better.

Yeah.

Let's gofundme.com this one.

Oops sorry got didn't mean to hit your ethnostate

Oh well you are a bunch of genocidal Nazis so this is just progress

The design would have to be like a giant floating marina with finger docks, the homes would be sailing yachts, large and small. The center of the floating marina would have all the services and and facilities needed for common use as well as electrical generation, grocery store, etc. The location would be in the Pacific Gyre, Point Nemo.

There's effort being put into making something like this real.

seasteading.org

They're not building an ethno-seastate, but if what they do works it could be replicated

Reminds me of this book. It's pretty fucking great.

I hate you gay ass colony larpers

mfw Somalian pirates sink your "ethnostate"

Where the fuck are you going to get food and drinking water from?

>Where the fuck are you going to get food and drinking water from?
surrounded by water. Cruise ships always have buffets, you idiot

maintenance on the ship would be 3x the purchase price over 20 years

I fucking love this place, lulz.

>taking the bait

I have a boat satan, this is entertainment for me.

back to hell with you Satan

it takes an army of people to run one of these. you need engineers, IT people, medical staff, cleaning staff, maintenance, bellhops, security, welders, helicopter pilots, navigation, and enough people so half the staff can get sick from foodborne illness, which is quite common on these deals.

If you let me live there with my family and give me a $120k salary I will handle IT management for you. To manage an implementation this size I will need a staff of 24, a payroll budget of $4Million, equipment purchase will be close to $30 Million for IT systems, and an operations budget of $8 Million a year.

Saltwater and electronics don't mix bro.

seasteading.org/

someone already beat u to it

Cruise ships are for disgusting fat shart in mart Amerimutts ,
a normal white person would never go on a cruise

>Must be early spring break in hell