Daily fucking reminder to all of you Cred Forumstards that earth is warming

it turned out by science that current temperatures are hotter than at any time in the history of human civilization
it should be much cooler than now considering the fact that the earth has been in cooling period in the last ~2000 years, which is something humans just has reversed

theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2018/feb/19/pollen-data-shows-humans-reversed-natural-global-cooling

what happens if the global warming continues?

>Those consequences will include significant sea level rise, changes to rain/drought patterns, acidification of ocean waters, and a warmer atmosphere and ocean.
>There is still time to stop some of the coming climate change, but we are rapidly running out of time.
>The longer we delay, the worse things will get.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSNTcC_xW3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't wait for it, i'll be sure to leave on my heating 24/7

Do not reply to troll threads.
Sage, Report, And move on.

i'm not trolling at all but just telling you the truth that the global warming is real

why can't you understand this despite the fact that literally all of scientific studies admit that THE EARTH IS FUCKING WARMING

Well it is almost spring..

is this a breeder thread?

Civilizations always expand during Warmings.
And collapse during Coolings.
We are headed into a Solar Minimum.
pic related.

1. Global warming is better than global cooling

2. 16 container ships expell more pollution all the cars on the planet.. want to help the me earth? End globalism

3. Cut off the food to the 3rd world if we don’t they are going to kill the planet

Show me some scientific evidence that a slightly warmer Earth is 'worse' than it is now.

just a reminder that it's not.

>global warming
>global warming
>buy these new technology’s

>third world massively polluting the ocean with plastics and over fishing the ocean
Keep feeding the third world goyim so it expands by billions

We need a global human die off not to keep expanding espcielly with retarded third worlders

Don't care about earth warming, I want the sides of my face warmed by her ass cheeks and my nose warmed by her BRAAAAAAP

youtube.com/watch?v=mSNTcC_xW3U

The climate doesn't exist retard

Worst case scenario:
>Higher temperature=>Less oxygen in water
>More CO2 in air=>More acidic water
>Acidic water without oxygen=>phytoplankton is kill=>Global oxygen level drops=>Take a fucking guess

Listen you almond eye, it fucking ice cold here. January was much colder than it used to be. And you dumb sushinigger are telling me it's global warming?! Two nukes weren't enough. Global warming was a lie invented by Al Gore and beacuse global warming didn't happen the jews had to rename it into climate change. If they called it 'global cooling' it would've at least been believable. Now eat your disgusting food, look at your hentai and STFU, Hoshitaru!

Good, fuck the 3rd world and the coasts
We'll take over canada when its tropical

We nuke you again and set in a nuclear winter for a couple of decades.

The only "valid data" that shows a warming trend is that collected by weather satellite since 1960. That trend is 1F to 3F.... That delta T is within the allowable instrumentational error of data collection methods and calibration tolerances.
It's literally nothing.

t. literal tinfoil hat

There's a heat wave in the USA right now, so naturally the AGW shills are here screaming "Local weather is proof of global warming!" and "Climate is weather over time!"

Next cold front, they will be back to "Local weather doesn't prove anything!" and "Climate has no relation whatsoever to weather!"

give me only the thiccquest brapphogs

It's a natural process you stupid nip

so sending money from the USA to china/india to build more coal power plants was previously stopping global warming?

You do realize we are heading into another mini ice age? If emissions are a problem to you, talk to China and India...

Yeah except remember this particular email that was leaked from the climate 'scientists':

Without trying to prejudice this work, but also because of what I
almost think I know to be the case, the results of this study will
show that we can probably say a fair bit about 100 year variability was like with any certainty (i.e. we know
with certainty that we know fuck-all).

it's been cool overcast, and rainy for days.

Keep posting those fat assed thots and I'm having a full fat global warming in my crotch user

Don't care.

Here is the thing, none of the serious scientists (who are called deniers) deny the fact that there are ups and downs in the temperature.
What they do however is calling out organizations like United Nations for blaming jumping into conclusions saying humans are the responsible for the climate change even though there is no clear evidence that it isn't a natural process.

The globalists and the left profit a lot with the "Anthropogenic Global Warming" narrative.

>braphogs

I thought whites were supposed to be smart. This thread really giving me doubts!