German

Germans would you satisfied with getting your pre 1945 borders back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1gCTTp5wL30
youtube.com/watch?v=JFAC57bAADg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Balto-Slavic_language
eupedia.com/forum/threads/31197-R1a1-found-in-Bronze-age-warrior-from-Poland
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?202570-R1a1-found-in-Bronze-age-warrior-from-Poland
justice4poland.com/2014/05/30/polish-nation-has-more-than-10-thousand-years-of-history/
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/10/tollense-valley-bronze-age-warriors.html
skribh.wordpress.com/tag/tollense-valley-bronze-age-warriors-were-very-close-relatives-of-modern-day-slavs/
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
ssc.siskom.waw.pl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

teenager thread

no i would be satisfied with the borders of 1917

>giving more land for rapefugees.

prussia is just land, you can't bring the prussians back

This belongs on int or bant.
Sage and report off topic threads.

This

no, the kurwas ruined it forever. not even nukes can properly clean the area

Why would you just hand over land to Arabs, communist sympathizers, and degenerates, all of whom will be gone by the end of the century?

We would be satisfied if we got our pre 1945 demographics back

This is why i drink.

There are no germans anymore. Region named "Germany" should be divided to nations that aren't ashamed of their ancestors and of what they built for them. Poland, Denmark, Austria and Czech should annex parts of it. Europeans didn't defend their countries for centuries just to hand them out to Abdul and muhamed

Prussians were mostly Slavs and Balts anyway.

And Prussia only existed because Poland made the foolish error of trusting GERM*ns.

Strong words for someone who's filling his homeland with moslems and negroes.

lol werent you occupied throughout most of your history

those "kurwas" united your sorry excuse of "nation".

bismarck looked like a typical Polish Janusz with mustache and potato face.

pic related Bismarck thinking about fucking over the French.

MY BYLISMY NIEMCY I KURWA

truly, my burger ally.

What has this to do with Poles? I thought Europeans were all mixed in the Central European region so It’s possible for Germans to have typical slavic characteristics. Explain please.

Nordcucks are the worse. Shame they infected the anglosphere with their faggotry

It has to do mostly with the fact that Nazis and people from German Empire pushed agenda about Doli longfaced Aryans that should conquer subhuman short-hedead and wide-faced subhumans of the east.

But it turned out that national heroes of Germans looked like typical Polish Janusz Pic related should explain some things to you. Germans tried to erease any trace of Slavic activity in both Poland and Eastern Germany. Meanwhile, Slavic corpses were dug as far as Lichtenstein caves lmao.

Sorry, I'm drunk but I hope you can understand at least part of it.

That’s leftism you’re thinking off. The most extreme forms were created by a Jewish German faggot,German faggot and the Frankfurt school

Here's more from the study about cranial shape of both Germans and Slavs.

Clearly wide-faced and short-headed people were more favoured by evolution in Central European and Baltic region. They were simply superior.

Occupied, same as Poles, but remained together, true to our roots even when we were divided between multiple empires throughout last millennia. Tell me, "German", do you really think that your descendants will enjoy quiet and pleasant life that you do, or will they be breed out by africans and middle easterners?

I understand quite a bit, Ive looked into the topic and find it funny how Germans on this board take pride in Prussia meanwhile half of them were germanised Balts and Poles. Nazis hijacked Nietzsches philosophy and turned it into an antipolish thing while the man himself wanted to be a Pole badly lol

Fundamentally there is no such thing as a German Jew. Ashkenazi Jews are all ethnic Poles. They were welcomed there, and stayed a long time with a lot of intermarriage, so that Jews and Poles cannot be separated by ethnicity. Only the religion is different.

>implying all germ*ns aren't germanized slavs

Unlike GERM*ns, this man actually stopped a legit attempted communist takeover of Europe.

East Prussia was even more hilarious to look at.
They're a mongrel of Scandis, Slavs and French/Dutch colonists.

There is a study on how modern day Germans are 10% Jewish, but I can’t find it. Austrians are also more similar to Hungarians than their ancestors of pure descent which is like the ultimate cuckery.

GERMANICS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Ashkenazi Jews are all ethnic Poles.

I guess that's why Yiddish is basically a German dialect with Hebrew alphabet.

>Rosenbaum
OY GEVALT!

your land is full of poles...

Frontal to rear cortex deelopment (dolichocephaly) is more evolved than hunnic brachycephaly

>There is a study on how modern day Germans are 10% Jewish, but I can’t find it
That's pretty normal honestly. Considering that Jews in Germany mixed with Germans and Yiddish is a german dialect lmao.

Even Zionism was born from a German Jew. They have the same fucking ideology.

GERMS: WE WUZ ARYANS, FUCK SLAVS, SUBHUMANS SHOULD SERVE US
JEWS: WE WUZ DA CHOSEN FOLK, FUCK GOYS, THEY SHOULD SERVE US.

lmao, what the fuck.
Wrong. Brachy skull allows bigger brain. Doli skulls came from Middle East with ENF.

I'm fine with that, can you say the same about your current demographics?

yes?

Ashkenazi Jews are European Jews and a lot of them settled here from Germany after you decided that Protestants are better than Carholics and vice versa and started burning each other on the streets.

fpbp

good for you

You’re full of Turks and 3rd world „refugees”, each day even more so

Ashkenazis generally came from Dutch and Western German region to Poland.
Besides, why do you assume that Swedes don't have Baltic facial type? Majority of your people have wide faces, just like Balts and Polacks. Pic related, are Swedes. Notice the wide fucking cheeks? Typical for WHG rich Baltids.

there is little difference between both

The german army will conquer it anyway.

Ah zee German question to conquer or to cuck

O-oh, so youre that kind of „German”... I feel sorry for the actual Germans who don’t dislike Poland.

yes, but your country is still full of poles... not sure if you gettimng the message here

My state suffered under the Prussian mass annexation.
Fuck these shits. Good riddance.

So is yours. And soon, they will remember about their roots.

Oh no, you hurt my feelings badly >:(((

I agree.

>great it's another episode of let's genocide the Poles, so that we can make more room for shitskins

God damn I love being slav

based Bartosiak

You're also an aryan, You dimwit pole!
A longer skull is associated with growth of the more evolved areas of the brain, mainly the frontal lobe. The side parts of the brain are mainly for primitive senses (hearing, balance)

>fighting Europeans more brothers wars when your invaded by Muslims

Honey. Your aryan ancestors came to Scandinavia from Baltic region and Northern Poland.

Just because evolution in Central Europe favoured wider faces, doesn't mean that we're worse than you. We still have paternal lines, that is father lines of our Aryan ancestors at the highest frequency.

I never called Scandianvians subhuman. But for some odd fucking reason, Scandianvians really hate Slavs and Balts.

Scandis, Germs and Slavs are closely related

Who wouldve thought

Not this board for sure

Seems to me like you guys are being unneccesarily hostile.

I'm not. I'm drunk and tired trying to debunk outdated German nazi bullshit.

"Nordic" encompasses all from west baltids to extreme nordids, you know this you primitive, thick skulled little brachy

>Europeans
>"Brothers"
But don't worry. Soon they'll be brothers in Islam.

Oh god. Here we go again. I will let this one go, because i'm just so fucking tired for explaining you retarded fucks everything.

I don't know why, but I find Nordic people extremely hidious, is it just me?

I dunno. I do think they're very attractive. But they're fucking nuts.

There is no way to get it back, if we tried all of the world would gang up on us again. Besides that we as a nation have a broken spine and are pretty likely to cease to exist in the next few decades anyways.
With other words: we have bigger problems.

Kek

you are used to slavic faces

CM were brachy and they were native to Europe. There is as much mongoloid admixture in Poland as in Sweden, so try again or bring up sources.
I do too, especially bright blonde people.

Good posts brother, too bad larpers will still post some faces from goebels propaganda showing the "true aryans".

*German faces

>Besides that we as a nation have a broken spine
nah, it's just the powers that be, all my friends are turbo racists, i am the most lefty, and i am a Cred Forumstard

Das rite.

blyatifull

Truly best of both worlds.

why?

Czechs have unpleasant history with g*Rmans. Especially Ostsiedlung subhumans that crawled out from Western Germany and Netherlands along with Ashkenazis.

Czechs look like us but they're sometimes more swarthy(darker hair) than us because of their Celtic admixture.

I'm from The Sudetenland.

i know, i just wroted to him that he dislike their faces probably because he is used to slavic faces so he answered that to german. Probably we might have misunderstand each other

>prussians
My ancestors :)

reminder that Manstein's father was called Lewinski. i have no fucking reason to not believe that Guderian didn't come from germanised Slavs as well.

Łachtaj looks bad ass

Honestly. I'm just drunk shitposting at this point. Personally if I had to answer, I feel disgust and legit disgust towards mongoloids, turkics, negroes and arabs. Anything that truly stands out from Poland, automatically makes my fucking fists itch.

He does.

>i have no fucking reason to not believe that Guderian didn't come from germanised Slavs as well.
idk, on one hand he look like your uncle Janusz but on the other he have something german in his look

shit man why'd you have to give me these feels

>Guderian was born in Kulm, West Prussia (now Poland), the son of Friedrich Guderian and Clara (née Kirchoff).[3][4] He entered the Army in 1907. On 1 October 1913, he married Margarete Goerne, with whom he had two sons, Heinz Günther (2 August 1914 – 2004) and Kurt (17 September 1918 – 1984).

Well they mixed with manfaced Kraut women such as Helga and Ingrid, so it's obvious he will look a bit g*Rman.

100% potato kraut

My ancestor then. I have paternal line just like "Scandinavian" Goths I-M253 :)

But for some odd reason Goths that are dug up from Polish region, look like Polish bydlos. WEIRD, ISN'T IT......

Nazi Marek Kondrat, kek

He does look a bit like that. Good catch,

yep, even if allochtonic theory is real, for sure not 100% goths and vandals emigrated from poland

btw. Kondrat has the same look as Skarsgard family from Sweden. :)
I bet if they tested them for paternal lines, they would turn out Balto-Slavic R1a, just like Max von Sydow, there is something Polish/Baltic that screams from looking at them.
For sure. Even if Goths truly came from Scandinavia, there is no way they didn't mix with natives.

And Vandals were more of a confederation rather than ethnic group, they formed in Silesia and majority of their paternal lines were indeed Slavic, from Slavic R1a to Slavic l2.

and btw, look at his long germanic face kek

But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life.
-Sun Tzu
>feelsbadman.jpg

>giving Germany more land to dump rapefugees in
Why?

this. My polish grampa looked 100% like Hindenburg too.

I would be satisfied with you eating shit

Fun fact. compare Hindenburg to Pilsudski that was a "Polish Lithuanian" and prepare for ultimate keks

I can post more german generals that look like Poles and Balts, but that kinda kills the fun doesn't it?. Germans should realise that they come from the same people that Poles do, but for some odd fucking reason they chose to be racist towards us.

t. Łachtaj

polak JIDF
>in force

U mad a*glo?

Is there more data going over the "polish phenotype"? I'm ethnically polish and I have all the features you talk about. Wide face/head, very strong brow ridge, etc.

Holly shit THOSE.

FUUUUUCKKK can not unsee....

>Balto-Slavic R1a
got to stop this meme
slaves arrived in to central Europe (((in tow)) with jews from khazaria starting 6'th century, en mass 9'th century on to Celtic, Germanic, Baltic, even gothic tribal clay.
pooland established itself killing native pagan rullers in Mazoria in 10'th century, Pomerania had last Baltic ruler in 1046, Old Prussians got defeated in 13'th century by Teutons
>WTF balto-slave?

Pretty much this If you're Polish, then most likely you will fit in Baltic region. Specifically Northern Baltic.

Balts and Poles have wider faces due to WHG(west hunter gatherer) admixture, look at Pudzian and Savickas to see what I mean.
You're retarded. Slavs and Balts exist since at least 3000BC.

Thank God.

Also, they really did a good favour to Poles with Blazkowicz, he has typical West Baltid face.

germans are mostly germanized slavs and celts. Only small part of krauts is "truly germanic", mostly on the north (danes are truly germanic)

autsch

WE WUZ ROMMEL N KURWAAA WE WUZ GUDERIAN WE WUZ MANSTEIN WE WUZ PRUSSIANS KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, in Poland you most likely will find West Baltid people, but you can find Nordids and Nordids mixed with Faelids, such as pic related

Generally we aren't as ugly as people want us to be and our women are stll the hottest in the world if you don't count Ukraine, that used to be our colony :).
AFAIK, Rommel doesn't have a Polish look. And he was irrelevant overblown cuck.

nope, they were US :)

>You're retarded. Slavs and Balts exist since at least 3000BC.
Balts, Celts, Goth's Germanic tribes -YES!
polaks t.eternal migrants earliest arrived in 6'th century already being judoChristCucks, established and killed off natives by all savage means up to the point of having cuckdom established in 10'th century.

This is also why Hitler/NSDAP dropped the esoteric nordicism stuff when they realized that only a minority actually fit the nordic theory they wanted. But rather than sperg out and declare only a small part of the german people be true germans, they just accepted germans from anywhere and dropped the esoteric stuff.

You should show more respect you Anglo BASTARD after the Prussian save you at Waterloo.

lmao

polak, go home!

Take this. youtu.be/1gCTTp5wL30

Ignore the "brit"shit, he's a guy that thinks Poles came from Khazaria in 6th century AD. There is no arguing with the reatard, because he doesn't understand shit,

Deal with it you retarded nigger you poles are worse than jews and most of you are mongoloid looking stop pretending and stop cherry picking pictures on google.

*blocks your path*

Please, tell me about my country, you dumb kike.

good

polak, slave, have you got a single proof of polaks migrating in to current area any other dates or sources to back up, BUT NOT polak lies (((AKA "polak truths")))

Earliest known slavs in the south of Eurpe have been recorded in 5'th century

Damn fucking straight Europe isn't Europe without a German empire at it's heart.

"Slavs" are present in Central and Eastern Europe since at least 2800BC,

kek

a single souce to back up such BS?

Europe was just fine without g*Rman subhumans shitting it up with their genocidal autism.

And hopefully their final resting place will be the grave. Go back to central Asia. Russia has all that land, all of you slavs need to go occupy it you place is not in Europe.

Yes. Not a single but many.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Balto-Slavic_language
eupedia.com/forum/threads/31197-R1a1-found-in-Bronze-age-warrior-from-Poland
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?202570-R1a1-found-in-Bronze-age-warrior-from-Poland
justice4poland.com/2014/05/30/polish-nation-has-more-than-10-thousand-years-of-history/
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/10/tollense-valley-bronze-age-warriors.html
skribh.wordpress.com/tag/tollense-valley-bronze-age-warriors-were-very-close-relatives-of-modern-day-slavs/

Deal with it.
>central asia
?

Why are germans so autistic with their bureaucracies? Things like the HRE and Austrian Empire were complete clusterfucks. Just look at them.

They were united for a short period of time during early Medieval Era as Teutonic Kingdom(not to be confused with Teutonic Order), but quickly became bunch of states again that started genociding each other for petty shit.

>polak, slave, have you got a single proof of polaks migrating in to current area any other dates or sources to back up, BUT NOT polak lies (((AKA "polak truths")))
>Earliest known slavs in the south of Eurpe have been recorded in 5'th century
told you
>polak, slave, have you got a single proof of polaks migrating in to current area any other dates or sources to back up, BUT NOT polak lies (((AKA "polak truths")))

>Earliest known slavs in the south of Eurpe have been recorded in 5'th century
every single souce you posted is polak delusion

>161128072
Get a life dude
I see your sorry ass under every single Polish / German / Slavic thread

kek, butthurted brit neolitic farmer cant stand chad indoeuropean polish warrior

Okay, you inbred fuck.
kek'd but funny how the Dutch guy used Chlodwig as "starter of german ethnicity". He was actually the starter of French ethnicity and country, since from what I remember he made Paris the capital? Some French anons correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't necessarily need that land back. What's more important is to cleanse the land we have from nonwhites and be one german Reich with Austria.

The eternal butthurt human plunger. You were always on Europes periphery and contributed almost nothing compared to the Germans to the sublime splendour that is Europe. Where do get this arrogance from that you think you people can get a say on anything let alone Europes future.

funny as why and when Teutons moved in to help christcucks to defeat natives?
polaks are ex'slaves, together with jews from Khazaria- parasites, endless wingers tvictims and liars

>still falling for the y-dna meme

Ah polaks...the most delusional people on earth.

Hehe

do some work lazy lying parasite

This is now a feel thread...

>Dariusz Glowacki

They're Human garbage.

Mad your grandaddy is a R1a Slavic CHAD?

Pic related, Borwin, Duke of Mecklenburg. His ancestor was Niklot, Polabian Slav that destroyed g*Rmanoid armies on the battlefield. He was a fearsome warrior.
I feel bad for him desu. The only way he could get laid is by rape.

kek, better check, maybe your grandpa was some polak who migrated to nrw to work in coal mine, młotku

cia nigger go away

disgusting undermench indeed!

JA, HEIL! 14/88

scheiße

>brit neolitic farmer
Are you really this stupid?

Can you form a proper argument even? You sound like a trash.

idk why the hate between Germany and Poland it's retarded

get over it already ffs

All the real germans and poles I know get along with each other, idk if it's only village-mindset retards that come to Cred Forums but the beef you have is probably the most retarded one in Europe after the Anglos and the Greeks
but yours is more dangerous

Could you explain what stupid point you were trying to make with that comment first?

>>brit neolitic farmer
>Are you really this stupid?
no, just jew wannabe polak is sufficient

as a bavarian i am okay with this

polak, go home!

DELET THIS!

>Germans would you satisfied with getting your pre 1945 borders back?

Nope, that clay is lost because it's slavnigger-tainted. Just look at East Germany, it's still a shithole even though we've pumpled 2 TRILLION Euros into it with nothing to show for it.

The former parts of Germany carry Poland's subhuman stain and nothing, absolutely nothing will change that.

kek the "british" sperg squad has arrived

La creatura..

>kek the "british" sperg squad has arrived
so the polak degenerate undermench would stop endless lies
problem?

there's nothing wrong with hating Germans as a Pole

I, myself, work with both Germans and Poles
The lack of trust is mutual

>EU
>Borders

You silly burger.

>idk why the hate between Germany and Poland

They're the second biggest welfare nigger group in Germany, second only to Turks. They've also ramped up social security scam.

You wouldn't even want Silesia?

>You wouldn't even want Silesia?

I don't even want East Germany.

keep sperging, its entertaining

>Silesia is 99% Polish
>La Creatura.. : I think we should give Silesia back to Germany
No thanks, lad
I am Silesian and I would defend it from dirty german paws

I thought the East was keeping the SPD from totally pozzing the country.

Calm down Boleslaw, I was only asking his opinion.

>I thought the East was keeping the SPD from totally pozzing the country.

The East is AIDS Incarnate thanks to their slavnigger heritage.

Dude, nobody here dislikes Poland, besides Memes, actual Neonazis and Antifa shits

Can you just explain to me what erroneous theory your mongoloid brethren was referring to which suggests we aren't indo-european. By the standard he seems to be implying he ought to be worshiping Estonians.

>Can you just explain to me what erroneous theory your mongoloid brethren was referring to which suggests we aren't indo-european.

Slavniggers gonna slavnig.

Austria has more Muslims than Germany

So Saxons are Slavs?

>Austria has more Muslims than Germany

Austria has more slavniggers than Germany too, as a percentage.

I'm genuinely curious. Are they trying to use the Kurgan hypothesis to assert some sort of slavic supremacy?

>So Saxons are Slavs?

Saxons are slavified subhumans, both in terms of genetic depreciation and in terms of cultural impact.

What? Who said you aren't indoeuropean? I'm confused, could you quote?

I don't know what Kurgan hypothesis means, but "slavic supremacy" made me kek hard.

Oh you Brits with your wit.

learn history of your island

>m-m-muh slavs
Every single post that was made by you, in a nutshell
why are you so butthurt

The freedom of slavs is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

?

Ask the question, get the answer with sources.

I know your jewish history better than (you) alone, not even going to be drawn in British history, as you are delusional liars beyond repair.

How come, one of most prosperous and great (new) Prussia currently is such a shithole, not even rag-heads want to go to?

>How come, one of most prosperous and great (new) Prussia currently is such a shithole, not even rag-heads want to go to?

Because even savage smelly goatfuckers from war-torn 3rd world shitholes have dignity.

seems that krauts dont have it kek

Why are you so violent towards slavs? Be nice to each other :(

Out of curiosity, where are you from?

>Why are you so violent towards slavs? Be nice to each other :(

Why are you so violent towards zika? Be nice to each other :(

slavshits don't deserve living

Bavaria.

>slavshits don't deserve living

It's not much of a life there anyway. So I guess your wish got granted.

And you don't like Austria? I thought Bavarians and Austrians got along pretty well.

Goethe and luther were saxons

>It's not much of a life there anyway.

To wit: alone from Poland more than 2 million subhuman economic slavnigger refugees swarmed into Europe like parasites.

Kek bavarians are subhuman Swarthy celts who got cucked by everyone in history

I love Austria, which is why it breaks my heart that such a beautiful country is getting invaded by both Muslims and balkanniggers.
Goethe was born in the West (Frankfurt).

Ah

the autistic bavarian larper
that would explain your mood swings

As an Anglo, I won't be satisfied until this happens.

hurr durr germany cute, no commie blocks
t.retard

>bavaria
kek, this is your culture mountain jew
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

That's a great map. I'm to understand that the Chad R1b went west to Tunisia/Sicily/Sardinia before heading south though

I would be satisfied if we could roll back time 15 years and stay there forever.

The only way Europe will live is if we hold ourselves the sons of our forefathers that built this monument to human achievement that is our beautiful continent to an even higher standard. We can make Europe even greater if we regain our fighting spirit and faith and embrace tradition once more.

You sound an awful lot like a childish autistic sperg. Get over yourself.
And if you're gonna reply to this actually formulate an argument instead of dismissing it as muh macaco.

>as an Anglo
Speak for yourselves.

As far as I'm concerned, Europe consists of Germany, Italy, France and Great Britain.

The rest can fuck off.

It wasn't an insult. It was an analogy.

germany stronk, no commies!

>As an Anglo

what was so good 15 years ago?

kek, and westniggers are giving us whatever we want, these tricky poles, must be some jewish blood in us

really makes me cry

t. true blood Prussian

I'm Bavarian, and even I think Bismarck is the best leader Germans ever had.

He was too beautiful for this world.

F

oi mate bin that commie block!

Define "satisfied"

It's the absolute minimum from which to go forward, obviously the post-1919 borders which even the allieds confirmed to be the true borders of Germany multiple times after 1945 aren't 100% just but they're still a lot better than one third of the country missing/being cut off as it has been for the past 60 years

If Austria joins in and the land route to Eastern Prussia becomes ex-territorial it might be workable for the mid-term though, polack subhumans would try to sabotage this and start up their massacres of ethnic germans again though

You're right, the rest are our burden and we are not in a position to help them right now. We must get our own house in order we can think about these states on the periphery of Europe later. If we the cultural heart of Europe fall be sure they all will fall with us. I find it so surprising that the welfare Queen of Europe is gloating about the state of our nations which support them. I guess I shouldn't it's to be expected from such an ungrateful and feckless people.

das es richtig

pls send help

how come anglos live like slavs?

you'll find those block from the 70s everywere in the world

>I find it so surprising that the welfare Queen of Europe is gloating about the state of our nations which support them.

In 2020, Poland will have received around €140 billion in EU funds.

Germany received around 10% of the Marshall Plan, which translates to $14 billion on today's money. In other words, Poland will have received the tenfold amount, and it still looks like a 3rd world shithole.

I'm also at a loss to explain why slavniggers are so opposed to showering daily.

how come you clean our toilets?

tell that to your aryan brother

>>I find it so surprising that the welfare Queen of Europe is gloating about the state of our nations which support them.
>In 2020, Poland will have received around €140 billion in EU funds.
>Germany received around 10% of the Marshall Plan, which translates to $14 billion on today's money. In other words, Poland will have received the tenfold amount, and it still looks like a 3rd world shithole.
>I'm also at a loss to explain why slavniggers are so opposed to showering daily.
they are lost without ((((their)))) masters

There's almost no ethnic germans in Poland anyway. Officialy there's 100k of them, but they are "germans".

what is this pain i feel?

>lets fight for the borders again while the jews deconstruct our societies and replace us with africans
>lets give our lives away so that government officials have bigger population to tax

all you cucks didn't learn anything from the history yet?

>they are lost without ((((their)))) masters

The slav is the nigger of Europe and he must be driven into the sea with a whip and great vigor.

Why do they look like average Polish alcoholics? :)

>I'm also at a loss to explain why slavniggers are so opposed to showering daily
fucking kek, I was living in dormitory you kraut niggers, you take shower only when you are going somewhere lul

how come you clean pajeet streets?

> muh Poland has poor people that take advantage of what they can
literal nigger-tier post
I'm not polish
Yes there is, the fact is that it's retarded, sponsored by Jews, and accomplishes absolutely nothing constructive.

Yes I know u hate each other from (((ww2))) but I'm just telling you it's retarded

I am going to jew shill for German-Pole marriages hard af to see if you can come to a similar solution as with Germany and France (the retard beef of the previous century, this one is the current century, let's see if we can avoid three bloody useless wars that destroyed Europe this time)

I already have a one of a german friend with this polish girl that I'm shilling for, and this is from America

/thread solved/

go somewhere else now cucks and Interpol niggers

solves here

Jesus Christ. That nation of ingrates is like a giant toilet we keep flushing our fucking money down.

AFD SECOND FORCE IN GERMANY! WHY NOONE IS SPEAKING ABOUT THAT???? HAPPENING???? EUROPE WILL BE 100% WHITE SOON

Says the faggot what spawned Marxism and all its derivatives, sent an exiled Lenin back into Russia, chimped out and killed off the best of two generations of European men, and ruined white nationalism forever.

Who am I kidding? The likelihood of me talking to an actual G*rm and not a migrant right now is even lower than someone with my flag being white. Pathetic

>That nation of ingrates is like a giant toilet we keep flushing our fucking money down.

And it's the only toilet they refuse to clean.

>I already have a one of a german friend with this polish girl that I'm shilling for, and this is from America
low genetic quality
le 56%

>even lower than someone with my flag being white.

Let's do the math.

Math says you lose.

you fucking creatura del hemisferio occidental
you can shill for a nigger cuckold marriages in your muttmerica

DUDE GERMANIC GERMANS LMAO :)

Why do they look like lowest class of Poles then?

Interpol niggers detected

go away now

Poland is the 5th economy in Europe, and one of the strongest 2nd sector economies and production centers

stop being such small and petty men

Because Germans are at their core tribal people, and that means they act like Orks until a great leader rises and they go on a rampage

Also Local governance produces local culture. Which is cool

polak, get an IQ test and go home!

>polak, get an IQ test and go home!
Ah yes, indeed.

>Poland is the 5th economy in Europe

Why are niggerburgers so uneducated and proud of their pathetic ignorance.

this

You wish to come close to us, despite the blantant genocide of our elites. We were always suprior to your simple g*Rman minds

nordic aryans, not even once

Thats not pre 1945 borders. thats pre 1936 borders. Pre 1945 was way way bigger in terms of what was considered core territory of the reich and and not just occupied land in ww2. You'd be looking at pre 1918 borders take away alsace lorrain, add austria and sudetenland.

>And it's the only toilet they refuse to clean.

I had a good chuckle at that mate, fucking hell.

FEELS

if OP is underage fag FPBP
if not SPBP

Take it back

>51 posts by this ID

Germans stopped the communist takeover of Germany and would have a great chance of eliminating communism altogether if they didn't have to worry with french, british, and american faggots in the western front.

Butthurt polak...400 euro/month salary pig

>burger meme

U mad? I'm drunk and can do whatever the fuck I want to do. And there is nothing you can do about it, monkey.
Spain is barerly better than Poland, you North African monkey.

t. gypsy.

Wypierdalaj do Indii, pierdolcu brązowy,

Tall headed people look like the photoshopped Richard Spencer goblin meme.

hahaha no they are ok looking, and they are not American they just live here.
triggered much

You will become best friends with Germany just like France did, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm not polish, can't you see how triggered the Pole got ^
In EU, GDP I meant
Germany then Uk France italy spain and then Poland

>prussia is just land, you can't bring the prussians back

I'd think about returning, If I could have my fanily's castle back.

I'm quite aware, don't worry my IQ is enough to get it. I'm making a clear reference to your childish behaviour towards slavs. If you were half as angry at refugees it might help. But against other Europeans you make sure to be as smug as possible. Immaturity barely begins to describe your behaviour

Oh no please have mercy and don't call me a gypsis :0 i am so sad now oh god if all gypsis in our country knew how to speak English than the amount of shit they would steal would make our GDP double that of Germany's

Le 43% face

Fucking take it back man.

Sure, anyways AFD second force, say goodbye to Danzig son

>You will become best friends with Germany just like France did, and there's nothing you can do about it.
if you will send me some german sluts, then ok, if not gtfo

Without opening the thread, I am predicting several Polish WE WUZ posters

I don't think so. Then again, you're a med shitskin.

looking at last 2 world wars we should be already saing hello to berlin and lipsk lel

>I'm drunk
Who isn't?

Idk if this is a village-idiot thing of people that haven't travelled much, but I'd never met such petty Europeans that argue and backstab each other over such stupid shit. The jews really fucking you up again aren't they? I guess it's mostly weak-minded people that let them though, because most europeans aren't like this

goddammit you make the lives of people that want Europe to be Europe again fucking impossible

>In EU, GDP I meant
But that is also wrong

> make germanyie polish again
Yeah that's going to go well. I'd love to see the ensuing clusterfuck when the atheist muslimlovers have to live in the same country as catholic slavs.

see? absolute state of your fellow citizens

The border is not that far, and as far as I know you can cross now lol

why u no do some tourism and open ur mind a bit

Don't argue with retards,

>don't argue with retards
>55 posts by this ID
wew what a subhuman haha

Remove the corrupt lefties in charge and the kebabs and Germany won't be a shithole

yes.

I was studying in germany for 1 year bro

> Meme flag

> calls someone a subhuman without showing his country because he knows he will loose his standing to call anyone a subhuman because he himself is actually a subhuman

Show me your flag. So I can wipe the floor with you :)

There wouldn't be any Poles in there

Just look at how angry Poles are right now. They'd just go be angry somewhere else, instead of squatting on land given to them by (((superpowers))).

This is what i saw in Poland. These polaks in this thread didnt even got out of their fucking selo..your country has 0 autobahn, you are a bunch of drunk people with self esteem problems

I apologize on behalf of all the retarded Kevins that spread anti-european bullshit.
As I see it the whole of Europe has to annihilate our common enemy, once that's done we can get back to our petty brother wars.

Germany is fucked though, it's too late.

>There wouldn't be any Poles in there
So there wouldn't be any German elites then :)

see lmao

Well clearly the jewniversity really was a great place for European integration wasn't it?

Although I know this beef is mostly Poles defending and Germans attacking but I can't blame them the schools they go to are literal jew brainwashing (lol I know mine too, but more than mine). Nothing that can't be fixed though

I just pointed out the obvious, I don't need to show my flag to go on a spree of retarded ad-hominems, la creatura...
Nah that's just wasting even more time than i'm doing right now. I don't need to show a flag to know that most polaks on the internet act like complete retards

I went to poland multiple times. We drank, we laughed, we made fun of each other. But i never meet a pole who was unironically hostile towards germans.
But on Cred Forums there are hordes of them.

Including the Jews? At least one of them was able to come back to life (but He wasn't gassed or cremated which probably lowers your chances of respawning).

Spaniard with 700 Euro/month
This is why Europe is cucked n fucked

What do you expect from people who never got out of their town...forever ignorant

kek are you actually paid by the bolish govt or something

1500 to be accurate...700 niggers that work recolecting orange and lemon that you buy in your supermarket almostslav

Germany isn't fucked, it is awakening, slowly but surely. Let's hope the Jews don't vent the anger in the wrong direction though.

also why brother wars, there is no need, and they never bring about anything good, why don't we conquer the world again instead?
Or we can just live in peace, like civilized Europeans. And be happy and neutral like Switzerland

there is always hope kraut
just stay at your side of oder and you will have our support

>your country has 0 autobahn
nope
ssc.siskom.waw.pl/

lol, until you show us your flag and prove us otherwise you are a sub-human

You know, there's statistics about this that aren't some hilariously buttmad Pole spouting Polish folk tales?

The insecurity of the Pole is astounding. There's no reasoning with them. It's why Poland has historically been a commodity, for real nations to push around in order to get to the most advantageous position.

This thread is literally about Germany going into Poland and fighting a bloody war of retarded conquest and you are saying that it is the Poles that are hostile?

>Well clearly the jewniversity really was a great place for European integration wasn't it?
the best, good time, many good friends and memories

You sound like you never went out of your town with your retarded jew-tier hatred of Eastern Europeans

No he just cares about his country, I would do the same

>This thread is literally about Germany going into Poland and fighting a bloody war of retarded conquest and you are saying that it is the Poles that are hostile?

But after they won, the taken land wouldn't be Poland any longer, and Poland would have nothing to complain about.
Or how does burger logic work?

>The pollack mutt wants us to stop shitting on his toilet homeland

Color me surprised, as long as I'm not as black as you.

Lol who cares about shekels when you are literally getting cuasi-invaded, your people destroyed and subverted, and your government is led by Jews pulling the strings