youtu.be/7UMlNOVkIGI
>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4
>SoS T-Rex presser w/RoachFM Cavusoglu 2/16/18
youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-in-2000-i-support-the-ban-on-assault-weapons/
presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=119381
youtube.com/watch?v=CMA2iF6RuXk
studentdebtrelief.us/forgiveness/trump-student-loan-forgiveness/
breitbart.com/tech/2018/02/19/apples-recent-iphone-update-removes-easter-from-calendar/
politico.com/story/2018/02/19/presidential-rankings-survey-trump-417103
youtube.com/watch?v=lDs-N1YV8Ls&list=PL8a8cutYP7frzO7VujzPcDiYZyapLMCUf&index=3
youtu.be/LB871SVYMhI
youtube.com/watch?v=jCg-tHWHFV0
youtube.com/watch?v=DVGWIsvcL6s
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965676314576543744
thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

delet this

Hey! It's me, Alec. Remember to donate to hospitals who help """kids"""" like me! Thanks!

Argyle school district in Texas.

Reminder that Trump supported gun control.

theintercept.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-in-2000-i-support-the-ban-on-assault-weapons/

Hope you all enjoy Presidents Day, lads.

Every single time

I don't care if you're half reptillian humunkuli, and why the hell would I say anything positive about Trump when in on the clock? Work is fucking work and you follow it's rules to a T, it's why you get paid

>Absolute state of America

Imagine if KFC went out of business in America. What level of chimpout would we get?

Trump is going to forgive student loans this year. Is this a good strategy? It’ll force millennials to support him.

I was pissed about that. Went to kfc for the first time in years this weekend and the cunts had a big sign on the door saying
>sorry, no chikkins
There was another sign written in ebonics, but i couldnt understand that as it had been set on fire

At least 20 deaths.

>And yes most of us are Jewish.

planet of the apes style

he won't

wtf my wife's jewish son hates trump nao

Trump did not call Schiff on Twitter this morning Liddle for nothing

>presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=119381

What did Hiroshima mean by this?

This strikes down the Califag

That Fergie nat anth was fucking terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=CMA2iF6RuXk

Listen to this garbage

What can be done on the Bong question in America? How can we remove this toxic plague?

Guys- does dating a Girl who’s half polish and half jap make me a race traitor? I know this country needs as many white kids as it can get...

Geez when the hell is Hillary going to jail?

Murder level: "Summer in Detroit"

GAS THE PAPAS
KLANXX WAR NOW

SOMEONE GET THAT CRIPPLE A DECENT HAIRCUT

need to abandon the chromebrower meme

in an effort to combat the trolls, lets develop a troll trace so we can remove the veil these trolls hide behind.

easily a category 3; it might hit category 4, but i'm not sure if the proportion of niggers is high enough compared to the rest of the population for that

Is she short?

Poopkins BTFO

Please pass this on to your boss, /ptg/. A gun control measure that might be popular among gun nuts. It's win-win.

I'm going to allow it.

you again? I thought you were going to marry her already

Yes he will.

studentdebtrelief.us/forgiveness/trump-student-loan-forgiveness/

Smaller payments and quicker forgiveness than what Obama did.

BREAKING: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional district map for 2018 elections; map almost certain to face GOP challenge.

Make it happen! Rolling for KFC to die.
You beat me to the punch.

The anthem was so bad Kaepernick stood up and told her to stop with the disrespect. lmao

>Trump is going to forgive student loans this year.
>Over a trillion dollars of debt
>He'll just write it off
That's never going to happen, user.

>Work is fucking work and you follow it's rules to a T
Not to jews

dk, are you a Fed?

If a 3D women isn't at least this fit and busty I don't understand why they shouldn't just be put in labor camps?

It pisses me off that the Jews have meme bongs into the defacto position of smart truthsayers because of their oh so English accents
Only in this timeline would millions of Americans willingly listen to an Englishmen for an hour tell them about their country, let alone shit on said country the entire time
None, Niggers eat churches and Popeyes

>scrying

I'm CIA.

LA riots x1000

>Doing everything I can to help get PA to have a republican governor
>/ptg/ will ignore this post entirely

>kfc closes outlets

Nooooooo

>guys what if we erode the second amendment with bullshit that Democrats can get rid of next time they're in power
god some people are fucking stupid.

whats the connection Schiff has with the liddler diddlin

This is exactly why some ~25% of the public trust the media. Let them dig their hole deeper and deeper

They misspelled 'Best'

She should be hung. Immediately.

The kids will be white enough. Don't worry.

Yes it does
You cannot produce white children with mixed race kids you fuck
Get your head together and look for a white woman
Otherwise be a traitor like the rest and enjoy your time before we hang you by the neck until dead

No

(((Apple))) strikes again

breitbart.com/tech/2018/02/19/apples-recent-iphone-update-removes-easter-from-calendar/

post pics

KEK, she's gonna run for President

you too user

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this

politico.com/story/2018/02/19/presidential-rankings-survey-trump-417103

guys.... this is bad. Trump's is the worst presidency?

that's a big failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of 2015, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's presidency.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Yeah but I enjoy hearing /pols/ opinion on these things

t."moderate" who always sides with leftist trends and opinions

Never surrender any guns rights, in fact we need to back the gun rights they've already stolen

For the user that pointed out how Melania looked like the girl on the Fatal Portrait album cover

youtube.com/watch?v=lDs-N1YV8Ls&list=PL8a8cutYP7frzO7VujzPcDiYZyapLMCUf&index=3

Fine. Kill Popeyes too.
I don't.

I am a concerned citizen

Fucking courts.

>best girl

ah donade

>Mexicunts
Just rip that NAFTA deal already and fuck them in the ass.

Absolutely moronic. Burgers, do not trade away your Second Amendment for any temporary political advantage, you'll end up like us.

And that's why I will outpreform every single one of them

Fuck off beaner, I hope the cartel handcuffs you to a bed and let's a pitbull eat your face

look at that hairline, my god

Why would they get rid of it if it erodes?

*blocks your school shooting*

Think again, shitter.

Wealthy English are pretty much indistinguishable from Jews. They control most of the banking industry, store most of the gold, use false flags and schemes to get Americans to fight their wars.

I've had a boston butt in the smoker since last night

>THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN FILED
THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN FILED

trump should call the wall "wakanda"

Your Jewish overlords won't let you. They seem to love us for some reason.

What does that have to do with Drumpf being a liar fuck who changes his opinions only to get more votes instead of actually fighting for what he believes?

Get a load of this idiot

We got Popeye's, Church's, Bojangles, and Chik-Fil-A. We'll be okay without wypipo's favorite brand of chicken.

>Only in this timeline would millions of Americans willingly listen to an Englishmen for an hour
Nobody here even knows who he is either, he was never famous here. Maybe he's just putting the accent on and he's actually from New Jersey or something.

There's a thread still up in the catalog if you're curious, otherwise hunt on their website
Also Schiff used to be part of the big brothers group back in the 90's and looked exactly like a god damn pedo
Thanks for saying hi E-Trade baby

>political scientists

About as proper as a job profession as being a Mexican wizard.

>The pizza is aggressive!
youtu.be/LB871SVYMhI

small if false

If anyone thinks he is worse than Pierce, Buchanan, Harding, Dubya or Obama they're fucking stupid.

You don't seem to understand the process of thinking. Why do you care if my opinion means anything or not?

> With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.
Same stance as today.

kids are fucking idiots. just look at the ones on the tv right now screaming at the NRA for some reason.

Social media is the demise of western culture

I done told y'all niggers, y'all ain't gettin' my guns

nice

Wonder if they'll also remove Kwangzaa?

Doesn’t this kike nearly kvetch himself into a personal Shoah day after day?

Lol what the fuck.
I've never understood trying to put your own interpretation on the national anthem. Just sing it how it is intended to be sung.
Just do what we do and have the crowd sing it.
Having some C list pop whore trying to put her own unique spin on it to promote her new album is just disrespectful.

>Dems think Gungrabbing has even won them an election
>Dems think that Gungrabbing won't make (R)s turn out in record numbers
>15 Days left until DACA beaners are shipped out

gg no re

you think black people are predisposed to love grape drink n chicken. And deny that grape drink and chicken are just delicious.

Funny how the entire context changes when you use the word "Jihad" instead of "Crusade".

That’s including private student loan debt, which is held mostly by minorities. He can forgive federal student debt, and he campaigned on the issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCg-tHWHFV0
When does this meme die?

Its what you expect from dumb mexicunts.

Does this retard know how the Children's Crusade ended?

To be fair Easter holds no significance other than to push semetic religion
They completely raped almost any Trace left of it's original pagan traditions so it's not really got any legs to stand on other than christcucktianity zombizm

14-year olds have jack fucking shit for recognising what it exactly takes to run a town, city, or let alone, a country. And what the external dangers are in the world. Fuckin' christ, is the left at full tard mode already?

DELET
what's the difference between a boston butt and a regular butt?

I just want some fucking chicken lads
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apparently a press member tried to assassinate Trump today.

>we've totally manipulated a generation of kids, cant they please vote?

youtube.com/watch?v=DVGWIsvcL6s
>I just don't know how WE as black people
>Started...Started eatin' our watamelon in da closet

>Chik-Fil-A
Is for the white man.

5TH CHILD SHOT IN 2 WEEKS
APOLOGIZE Cred Forums!

>7 year-old Tashawn Gallon was gunned down Sunday night. He was the fifth child to be shot in the city in less than two weeks, but was the first to die. Gallon was shot on his front yard.

Carter, Johnson, Roosevelt too.

why 16? let's drop it down to 12. If 18+ are fucking idiots, and 14 - 18 are geniuses, imagine 12 year olds being god tier

>kids without life experience and only know what the state teaches them should be voters.

Fuck y'all niggers I love KFC

I'd say go for it. If you're Anglo white then 1/4 asian children are hardly anything. Plus the asian half of your wife won't be an over eating, nagging bitch.

The Rothschilds literally helped them build the bank of England from the ground up
The English ARE Jews in everything but name and genetics

PROTECT

This. The gun grabbers coming out full strom like this will actually make the R's come out in record numbers.

You can still obtain them. If anything, it makes getting a semi-automatic as hard as it is to get a pistol. Still an easy process so long as you aren't a complete nigger.

Of course she is. When you're surrounded by people that do nothing but puff you up all day you start to believe it

R they moving 2 Wakanda?

>Black nationalism is A-OKAY.
>White nationalism is the worst sin, anti-intellectualism, retardation and literally Hitler.

for the record, fuck the NRA. they wanted to give up bump stocks and similar items for national concealed carry. if fucking a dude in the ass is a right (THAT ISN'T EVEN IN THE CONSTITUTION) then the second should be without all the exceptions and compromises.

>liberal cities with liberal voters getting gunned down by illegal gun owners

and nothing of value was lost

Laurence (((Tribe)))

Shit writes itself.

You erode 2A with Gun Control, Democrats do away with voter IDs when they're in power.

> survey liberal professors
> 100% say donald blumpf worst president evah!

I'd say that's the best endorsement any republican president can get.

is there a press conference today

Bullshit. I only draw the line at souse meat and chitterlings.

Wow, the China / football tackle story was fake news

They did a tranny colonel commercial. They need to get hit.

NRA is deep state. Don’t trust them. There are better gun rights groups out there. We all need to boycott the NRA.

(((political scientists)))

red robin has superior chicken tendies desu

Did we get it? Not looking it up

Yeah because it worked so well for the UK
He was mostly a writer and if you can believe it stand up "comedian" prior to coming over here

They found a gun in a press van, that gun apparently belonged to the driver of said van. I don't see what the problem is, I thought it was ok to have guns everywhere? Interesting, Trump doesn't like guns near him but doesn't give a fuck about guns being near high school kids.

THAT

It’s been 368 days since trump held a press conference. It’s not happening today. His handlers are afraid to let him speak openly because of his dementia.

not the first time if true one was already taken up on the house floor.

So I’d this a modern day blacksploitation film or what?

>made up profession of fake degree academic circlejerks who have never been employed by anyone other than the government having a valid outlook or opinion on anything

checkmate drumpf

The news smelled incredibly fake when you consider what the news was saying: that China bluff tested the American nuclear football enoutrage

SMILE

Drivers are notorious for taking hits out on high level people

i meant with sarah

if i could get my life together i think i would start a local militia/gun club. organize instructors to come in once a month. discounts. community outreach. think that would be better than NRA. especially the community outreach in areas that aren't pro 2A.

>Afterwards, an Alpha Legion fleet that may have been under Omegon's command did not follow Horus' orders to join with the White Scars, but instead seemingly provoked them into hostilities after blockading them long enough for Jaghatai Khan to receive a message from Rogal Dorn warning of Horus' treachery. As the Alpha Legion are known for schemes within schemes, the true nature of these acts may never be known.[5] However, Alpharius and Omegon may not see completely eye to eye as the former is more accepting of civilian deaths than the latter

Discuss

>gallon
>amount of blood he lost

i have a feeling these 'survivor children' are going to be the spokesmen of whatever arab spring style shit the deep state has prepared

>Tranny colonel commercial

Fuck. I stopped watching TV a couple years back. Did not know this.

She should. We will expose and and Destroy her, she should not seek re election and plan on a Presidential run

>This is what weebscum calls good
And I used to think you were bad when Naruto was still airing

Why hasnt jon oliver been deported yet?

They just had a chick dress as colonel Sanders, no tranny stuff.

>i have a feeling these 'survivor children' are going to be the spokesmen of whatever arab spring style shit the deep state has prepared

That's already going on, as far as gun control. They're repeating Dem talking points they're being feed via social media.

He's a citizen.

Wheels in motion, Flynn is gonna walk

They gained back a few points with Colonel Flair. WOOOOOOOOO. GIMME THEM ELEVEN HERBS AND SPICES, BROTHER!

It's just Reba dressed like the Colonel, not a tranny. People bitching about it are facilitating outrage marketing, much like people that bump Black Panther threads.

You tell that to all the black folks in the drivethru.

It was Reba Mcintyre

Laurence Tribe wants to take a page out of the George McGovern playbook.

>pushed hard for voting age lowered to 18 in 1972
>it passes
>Dems are giddy that a far-left opponent will wipe the floor with the new youth vote to defeat Nixon
>Nixon then wins in largest landslide in
modern US history

DOUBLE DOWN TIME - DO IT TRIBESMAN

>Yeah because it worked so well for the UK
You have to be 18 to vote here, they lowered it to 16 for the Scottish referendum (and still lost)
>He was mostly a writer and if you can believe it stand up "comedian"
And a dismal failure at both, why he succeeded in America I'll never know

Wut?

He's a foreign agent, he should be treated like the Rosenbergs

Reba Mcentire. its not bad desu. its not like theyre promoting their hermaphrodidic homorne filled chicken as such.

Source

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is imposing a new congressional district map for the state’s 2018 elections, meeting its deadline to do so and likely setting up a challenge from Republicans.

Monday’s order means a new map is to take effect in the May 15 primary. Republican lawmakers are expected to quickly challenge it in federal court, arguing legislatures and governors, not courts, have the constitutional responsibility to draw congressional maps.

If it stands, the revised map is almost certain to improve Democrats’ chances in more seats this year.

The Democratic-majority state high court ruled last month that Pennsylvania’s district boundaries were unconstitutionally gerrymandered. Republicans have won 13 of Pennsylvania’s 18 seats in three elections under the invalidated map, although statewide elections are often closely contested.

The new map won’t apply to March’s special election in southwestern Pennsylvania’s 18th District.

>He's a foreign agent
So now Trumpkins are pissy about foreign agents?

Not bad.

NEW TWEET
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965676314576543744
NEW TWEET

>161116658
>I am but a simple farming
>trying to harvest (You)s

>Why are they not sprouting?!

They stole state secrets and weren't deported.

New

because they thought for sure she had the Presidency in the bag and didn't have to worry about Russia

As he should

This fucker is so scared of Mueller he made a despicable tweet here he somehow tied the Florida school shooting to Russia investigation

AND
HERE
WE
GO

Nigger couldn't have gotten anything done right.

Iran deal.

Because the Russians didn't meddle.

Because is not the President's job to interfere in a general election?

my guy, ALEC

>Hey! It's me, Alec. Remember to donate to hospitals who help """kids"""" like me! Thanks!

I haven't had a GOOD piece of crispy chicken from KFC in probably 20-25 years.

The "extra crispy" is just an extra thick layer of soggy breading. The chicken is often dry too.

Lucky chick-fil-a opened up 2 blocks from KFC a few months ago in my neighborhood
>this kills the KFC

Because he was a subversive commie fuck who allowed them to take one of our mineral mines and uranium along with the Iran deal because he's a greedy nigger who loves sucking off to both kikes and mudslimes.

Katrina, please teach Trump to shrug

Except he used AFO to fly to her campaign events, and let her stand behind Presidential Podium seal

Cheeto Benito absolutely obliterated.

this. my body is ready
checked

You know how Peter Strzok's system didn't back up.
McCabe altered his 302 of the Flynn interview, and deleted all history of revisions
The FBI cannot provide a *clean* history of revisions for the 302 interview with General Flynn.
That's why Judge Emmett Sullivan, who is very tough on unethical prosecutors, had ordered the Special Counsel to disclose exculpatory evidence, which would include these revisions.
The IG knows McCabe changed Peter Strzok 302 / notes with General Flynn.
Yet issuing a report to this effect would call thousands of FBI investigations into question.
It's full on freak-out mode, as no one know how to spin this.
>Why did a federal judge order Muller to disclose exculpatory evidence AFTER Flynn pled guilty?
>Flynn waived the right to exculpatory evidence in his plea deal.
That's because the 302 was altered, and everyone knows it.

>He can forgive federal student debt
He can, but I seriously don't think he will. Letting irresponsible people off the hook for taking out loans they're incapable of repaying sets an extremely bad precedent, not to mention it would cost billions.

>but it would be good for the economy!
So would granting amnesty to every illegal if you listen to (((economists))). I still owe a bundle to the Dept of Ed, but I'm certainly not holding my breath that it will be magic'ed away and neither should you.

Popeyes is pretty good.

Obama was in the top 10 and so was Clinton

The dems will win this, they are above the law.

Download waterfox.

Little fucker looks like he should be counting money and giving it to Harry Potter.

W-What if Obama was a Russian plant???

Unironically though, the NRA would be wise to cooperate with Trump on some gun reform measures. Better to have some input with a 2A-friendly administration than gamble with a future administration that's completely hostile to them.

fuck this bitter spic

>continue to make shit up

nice

if you don't reply to this post with love you grandma something something something will happen

soysplotation

I think about you guys in all of this, since you’re a great example of a slippery slope and what leftists would love for us. You guys give in to the guv to appease and make things safer, which is understandable, but then when terroroist attacks still happen, that shitty mayor is like “well that’s life in the city” a la Robocop.

OBONGO BTFO
JAIL TIME WHEN?

Get rekt, weeb.

>Was only for the referendum
Good to know
>Why he succeeded
Jews, same reason Jeremy Corbin has done so well
I just want everyone off the air and every night at 10 Craig Ferguson comes on and talks shit about the Jews like the good old days

>thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/

>let her stand behind Presidential Podium seal
good g'd, they really thought they were going to get away with this

Fuck off Popeye's makes the best chicken and sides.

Thakths.

@161117370
>better fuck my ass with a dragon dildo now so that Tyrone's dick goes in easier later
Thank you for your concern, concern shill.

>Except he used AFO
The President needs to fly in Air Force One, I don't think he has a choice. Trump also has done rallies with the fucking AFO in the background and no one has said anything.

I work in an office full of jews, I would surely be fired if they saw the internet boards I post on

>Implying Melania wouldn't have called bs on it either

While she fully well knows that Trump used to be one of the biggest casanovas in New York, I'd like to think that she isn't falling for the Lugenpresse either.

Gotta hurt the nigger fuel supply somehow.

>Liddle' Schiff

This. He might as well go ahead and forgive mortgages while at it

>Trump also has done rallies with the fucking AFO
Because he's the President. Hillary wasn't. What part of this is breaking the connection in your head?

Crisis

This guy is a pervert, calling it now.

Don't give them tv shows for starters. Many americans love watching brits talk about things they don't understand because it makes them feel smart.

Nah go for it

>He can, but I seriously don't think he will. Letting irresponsible people off the hook for taking out loans they're incapable of repaying sets an extremely bad precedent, not to mention it would cost billions.
All those loan payments would get spent in the regular economy. It would a huge boost and steal a lot of the millennial vote. Such a bill would also leave a lot of room for an overhaul of the education system, a chance to root out some of the kikes, while enjoying massive support.

I watched the interview live on Morning Joe. He was asked why Obama didn't do anything and was specifically asked if it was because they thought Clinton was going to win. He said he couldn't dispute that and that the day that they warned about Russian meddling was the same day the Trump pussy grab tape came out and they all thought that Trump was going to drop out of the race.

Give out money too?

Hillary didn't travel in AFO alone, if she did it was because she was travelling with Obama, who was the President.

Trump campaigned on student loan forgiveness. If you don’t think it’s a good idea, take it up with and the people that voted for him.

Nothing will ever happen

FBI is in need of a reform

Your kids will have the blood of samurai and strike fear into the hearts of the jews.

I want to see everyone on Trump's "Liddle' List"

Yes, that's the fucking point.

It wouldn't work unless the Democrat didn't also promise to do the same.

The amount of federal student loans to forgive would be less than the total amount that trump increased the budget over obama’s

And where would they be traveling to?

You aren't even making any logical sense. I see all the posts you're making, you're a shill faggot that I'd love to skull crush and leave in the woods. Hope your family gets gutted.

>America learned
she means 'America was told' but since she sees no difference between propaganda and truth these two are the same to her

>I watched the interview live on Morning Joe.

>This guy is a pervert
Cheese pizza is the favorite dish of many, MANY members of Congress.

>being this obtuse
Please show where the president has to fly anywhere to campaign for anyone, other than himself

CNN is full-tilt gun grabbing

>shootser had 10 rifles
HOW MANY IS TOO MANY? REEEEE

SHALL

Well, yeah, it does but eh...I'll allow it.

Just make sure that baby doesn't become another libshit, we already have enough liberal slit eyes around.
>Asians are suppose to have an IQ far greater than anyone else
>They continue to vote Demoshit anyways who clearly favor black and spics over them
Fucking morons.

Oh is it time for Brooke to be outraged?

I did, and I paid my debt off, too. He's not going to forgive it. It is a great income source for the government.

No one is ever getting arrested.

Trump will be removed from office and arrested on trumped up charges before any of the actual criminals will see a courtroom

tfw too many arms but not enough hands

she kind of look like early amy brooke

Why does Wakanda get to have a wall?

Baking worry not and be just. Also Rowlet is patrician tier.

>watching CNN

why is it threaded and no replies

The whole family is like super right wing so I think I’m ok

Trump promised he would forgive student loans. I don’t know why you keep refusing to take him at his word.

>bc he was told they couldnt lose
GAS
GAS
GAS

Yet somehow no one has been sentenced to a hanging for this.

>all of them

BE

>watching Shep

To keep the doubleniggers (like you) out

Implying we don't want some ignorant gun grabbers to completely cock up "gun reform" so we can take to the streets and finally purge our country once and for all.

BOOBS & AMMO

Is this the live needle or a recreation?

IMPREGNATED

KANGZ

So is MSNBC. They've been playing and interviewing students from the school and giving "facts" about how bad guns are in America. ALL DAY it's been anti-gun shit and muh Russia and Trump tweets and Trump is a stupid, bigoted, racist loser. And there was a segment on Black Panther where they got a black professor to come on and say that this is the greatest movie in human history and that black boys and girls are going to think they are kings and queens for this. He literally said kings and queens.

He never promised that. Source.
No accountability means more useless degrees.

was so funny when the boob guy triggered her

He did nothing of the sort. No businessman would be successful forgiving anyone of debt he felt bad for. Pitching it as an idea is not the same as promising

MY GOD

Instead of demanding everyone kneel before this decision why don't you just post the clip where he explicitly said that? Because I know that he didn't and what you're referring to was a statement he said at a rally, "We probably need to take a look at student loans".

>implying I watch that faggot

Am I watching CNN?

>All those loan payments would get spent in the regular economy.
Like I said, granting 20 million illegals amnesty and opening the borders would "boost the economy" too according to some. So what?

>It would a huge boost and steal a lot of the millennial vote.
Nope. Trump could make every friday tranny day with free $100 bills and he wouldn't "steal" a single millennial vote. Just like the tax bill, the millennial (((pied pipers))) would just convince them it's now bad to have loan forgiveness.

>while enjoying massive support.
>government eating billions upon billions of debt
No sane GOP politician would support it. Why would they? It's valid debt that people knowingly accepted.
>Just bribe them!
That's not how anyone sane thinks government should work.

Yeah, thats the fucking point, the President has to travel in AFO, he doesn't have a choice. So every time Trump flies with his sons that have nothing to do with his admin to his golf course he doing something bad?

>My argument is shit and I don't know how to defend it anymore so you must be a shill.

I'm really amazed she'd never thought about boobs before

Im watching you watching me

>sweatingman.gif

Turn it off before you contract eye AIDS.

Balls new thread time. Shills suck

Are those boobs enhanced with a bump stock?

Neo thread

/bwg/ - bimbo worship general

You just know she likes to be held down, choked and have her hair pulled while getting plowed.

Neo bread

>Instances where Trump flies with his sons
Name two

>election night being so fucking nervous and terrified, prepared for long ass night filled with pain
>almost inmediately after first results start coming out trump starts smashing
>watching that needle bounce back
>by the time florida was called everyone was already celebrating victory and sperging out
>pennsylvania finally called felt like a "take it to the bank, kid" moment
>you will never re-live this

My cock just twitched thinking about that.

Black people still go to chick fil a in droves depite your idea that it's for white people.