STOP DOXING PEOPLE FOR FUCK'S SAKE

STOP DOXING PEOPLE FOR FUCK'S SAKE

DO NOT POST IMAGES OR TEXT CONTAINING PEOPLE ADDRESS OR INFO

--

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING HAPPENING

Jeffrey Kasky is jeffyjeffy @aol and @gmail

He's the center of the putrid cyclone. FIGURE IT OUT.

>Cameron Kasky, 17, a junior, left his drama class to pick up his special needs brother Holden, a 15-year-old freshman.
>First there was a fire alarm, then running. Somebody said there was a shooter.
>Cameron called that boy a vulgarity, furious anyone would make such an insensitive joke. >But then there was a teacher screaming for them to get inside. More confusion.

>The brothers ran into a classroom, the door was locked behind them, the students crouched. “I didn’t let go of that kid for an hour and a half,” Cameron said of his brother, who has autism.
>“I told him, ‘Look, Holden, we’re going to be here for awhile.’”
>And they didn’t leave until a SWAT team broke the door’s glass to get everyone out.
>“It was difficult being with people who were hysterical and trying not to be hysterical,” he said.
>Cameron grabbed toward a chair, thinking he could attack anyone who tried to break in. A teacher told him no, don’t make noise.
>“I don’t want to sound like a victim at all,” he said. “I didn’t get shot, I didn’t see anyone get shot.
>I am lucky as hell and I am very happy to be breathing right now air that is not coming from a tube. I am goddamn lucky.”
>The boys’ father JEFF KASKY said: “We consider ourselves very fortunate to be together right now.”

Other urls found in this thread:

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
kaskymediation.com/
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/LEGDt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
The kid's narrative was ready to go from the moment it happened. This is an obvious false flag, and the kid's the SON of a lawyer with a shady adoption agency. HELP ME, ANONS

---

Here's one of the websites:
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

---

A Robert Kasky is his grandfather. He's been in law for 40+ years, apparently
kaskymediation.com/

---

Grandpa is tied to banks and SEC:
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/

---

Dad is also a reserve cop:
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/

Possible tie to the Sheriff?
Both are also Jewish

---

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
Look at all the actors tied to this group.

---

Adoption agency was sued in 2007:
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple

LAST THREAD BEFORE DELETION:

JEFF IS CAMERON'S DAD
GET HERE, RED ALERT
HELP ME FELLOW ANONS
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html

---

>articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news

Is this the help you were talking about?

They sure like to delete these threads.

Bump

ba-damp

have a bump of coke

Cameron Kasky?
You mean kara mockneys.

>oy vey this is fine art you filthy goy, you're IQ is too low to understand

We are they so obvious and why haven't people really just figured it out yet?

They mostly hail from a pre-Internet generation.

Apparently Q n boys think this will go places. If I have guessed right.

>STOP DOXING PEOPLE

So you are saying we should dox people?

Forgot to say: Yes ofcourse, you are right. Why can't they spend years on the dark side of youtube like the rest of us?

Delete this now

Is that you Clownposter?

well fuck me.. Does anyone remember that fucking wierd preacher that was getting dug into as part of one of rick wilsons attacks against trump? Some political assassin/preacher living in florida? He was involved in a bunch of real strange nonprofits that all had the same people involved in them and 'did things in africa' We were convinced it was pedo shit but we hit road blocks... I bet ya he is connected to this.

>page not found

This thread will be deleted in t-5

SNort of gasoline

Here's some family friendly entertainment Cameron's dad likes to make when he's not deciding where adopted children will sleep:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU

>Jewish "Dr. McStuffin" eats after birth from c-section
>Retarded child raped for not sleeping
>Retarded child flushed down toilet
>"Cheerios Children" cannibalized
This goes on for 20 minutes. 2 million views. He has dozens of videos.

Strange subject matter for a Jewish adoption lawyer who's son is in the national spotlight for being a crisis actor crying for gun confiscation.

FBI List shows that'd heart swirl as code for little girl lovers

FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Cruz + many victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

hope mr bailey will not be silenced, will not be suicided

garbage thread that contains about 5% facts & 95% schizoid ramblings

What a fucking weirdo made that vid.

Mario sounds like Black Pigeon Speaks.

Bump

Bump

good work, have a bump

Fast-moving board, amirite folks?

Jesus this thread if fucking all over the place.

Just like the mind of a schizo. Makes ya think...

I don't understand. Are you currently having a psychosis?

you know youre making progress when the clowngay shows up

You should see the Podesta thread True, true.

Is this map distorted or is that legit?

Its legit. Signs are everywhere

Why is this thread being deleted ? Who specifically is doing so ?

>t. the shill

you fuckers need to up your game youre getting sloppy with your false flag bullshit now

archive.is/LEGDt

NEW PEDO RING DISCOVERED

"liddlekidz.com"

"Liddle Kidz Foundation"

now you know why Trump was calling Schiff "Liddle"

>adoption agency

What's the TL;DR summary of this autism? Who is person?

bumping