Two regular guys

Two regular guys......

Other urls found in this thread:

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
kaskymediation.com/
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-coupl
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple
archive.is/IEPRa
boardgamegeek.com/user/JeffyJeff
afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/
hooktube.com/-7A90kYjAy0
un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/70/1&Lang=E
hooktube.com/watch?v=qOu9gBLsJ7k
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2006/12/02/canada-is-a-corporation-under-uk-queen/
hooktube.com/watch?v=J-SC6ByyyOE
hooktube.com/watch?v=4WZr8ndz-1s
ini-world-report.org/2014/05/16/john-decamp-columbine-shooters-used-by-law-enforcement-for-sexual-purposes-months-before-attack/
archive.fo/zoFsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4eLseSUHksc
youtube.com/watch?v=w8lFNVEKD0c
youtube.com/watch?v=2XExNsQZZZM
archive.is/eULCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10 year later.

they're brothers
and they're happy
and they're singin'
and they're colored

Color me surprised.

A sad orphan.

The communists are fucking everywhere.

oh wow I'm sleepy

>Cameron Kasky, 17, a junior, left his drama class to pick up his special needs brother Holden, a 15-year-old freshman.
>First there was a fire alarm, then running. Somebody said there was a shooter.
>Cameron called that boy a vulgarity, furious anyone would make such an insensitive joke. >But then there was a teacher screaming for them to get inside. More confusion.

>The brothers ran into a classroom, the door was locked behind them, the students crouched. “I didn’t let go of that kid for an hour and a half,” Cameron said of his brother, who has autism.
>“I told him, ‘Look, Holden, we’re going to be here for awhile.’”
>And they didn’t leave until a SWAT team broke the door’s glass to get everyone out.
>“It was difficult being with people who were hysterical and trying not to be hysterical,” he said.
>Cameron grabbed toward a chair, thinking he could attack anyone who tried to break in. A teacher told him no, don’t make noise.
>“I don’t want to sound like a victim at all,” he said. “I didn’t get shot, I didn’t see anyone get shot.
>I am lucky as hell and I am very happy to be breathing right now air that is not coming from a tube. I am goddamn lucky.”
>The boys’ father JEFF KASKY said: “We consider ourselves very fortunate to be together right now.”
---

mynbc5.com/article/students-after-florida-shooting-you-re-either-with-us-or-against-us/18226110
The kid's narrative was ready to go from the moment it happened. This is an obvious false flag, and the kid's the SON of a lawyer with a shady adoption agency. HELP ME, ANONS
Here's one of the websites:
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

---

A Robert Kasky is his grandfather. He's been in law for 40+ years, apparently
kaskymediation.com/

---

Grandpa is tied to banks and SEC:
kaskymediation.com/robert-a-kasky-esq/

---

Dad is also a reserve cop:
kaskymediation.com/jeffrey-a-kasky-esq/

Possible tie to the Sheriff?
Both are also Jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
Look at all the actors tied to this group.

---

Adoption agency was sued in 2007:
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-coupl
Holy shit. Thread deleted when this picture was posted. He runs Elsagate type videos!!
JEFF IS CAMERON'S DAD
GET HERE, RED ALERT
HELP ME FELLOW ANONS
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-inside-20180214-story.html
It is Jeffy Jeffy's youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=C7bcRpNS-cU

>articles.sun-sentinel.com/2007-10-03/news/0710020589_1_adoption-agencies-home-study-couple
One of the kike jr activists from the school's name was cameron kasky. An user here did a search on that last name in Broward and a lawyers name came up. The lawyers phone number was listed for an adoption place which was weird because Cruz was adopted. Turns out the kasky are running the adoption center and even personally take in some of the kids.
>archive.is/IEPRa
Cameron Kasky, this jewish drama student / crisis actor who survived the Florida false flag shooting, who magically is now a figurehead for the "grass roots" anti gun propaganda campaign, is son of Jeffery Kasky.

Jeffery Kasky is a prominent Jewish lawyer whose family run law firm specializes in adoption, along with his father. The family also has connections to local law enforcement, which is run by fellow jew Scott Israel, which we also find at the center of this false flag operation.

This connection to adoption is also interesting because, "coincidentally", the flase flag "shooter" was adopted, from a Jewish birth mother, right there in Florida.

What are the odds?

Check out this guys. I typed his email in google and found this boardgame website with a profile of a jeffyjeff from FL. He may have moved since 07 but this guy is a weird manchild. You would think he would be too busy for this stuff or is it to lure victims?

This is where OP and second pics are from.

Cameron Kasky changed his background picture on facebook 3 days before the massacre and his emergence into the national spotlight.

Guess which one.

from bottom left to top left?

Bumping the most important thread of the day.

ok im worried now

wtf

GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE

close, from top middle to top left.
Seems professional, surely a coincidence.
Also has this pic between his old fb photos.

Bill Clinton =\= regular guy
I mean most of us regular guys don’t rape women and get our wives to lie about it, nor do we eat the AIDS infected pineal glands of Haitian children to get high with our wives either.

that was my second guess

Hot stuff in this thread.

So it's weird he happens to be in a photo with a guy who's friend has a son who wants to take our guns.

Someone's blogged about One World Adoption services before, looks like they've been in trouble...

afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/

Bump

Here's his email on a russian site, kinda spammy dont go just note it.

Not really. Bill wanted to take our guns in 1994. Then Columbine happened. Plus everyone was sick of the damn law and let it expire. Not surprised he would take a photo with another anti-Constitution fucker.

Strange he posted this on a boardgame website and not anywhere else.

Gotta archive this thread.

smells like haiti

Who can we get this info to that one of these gun kids is the son of a pizzaman who knows clinton?

WTF. Anons.

hooktube.com/-7A90kYjAy0

>look at my coincidences
>hahah le coincidence meme
>lol fuck off kike

again you autists look for the jew everywhere and guess what if u look hard enough for something you will find it, If you looked for the catholic or polytheist or buddhist connection with any event in history u could find it too

Anyways, what are you all accusing them of doing? Perpetuating a false flag?

Everyone that matters watches this website. Best bet would be a PR-type campaign to spread the info. Carpet meme twitter.

Hey Rabbi how is the food at the local satan temple thing... synagogues you call 'em?
Kids usually taste good?

poor little schizophrenic

your only "proof" is that a kid made a speech right after and changed his facebook picture before

these idiots believe that some uber-elite false flag planners would have made such errors in judgement.

It's not rational to believe at once that jews orchestrate everything evil that happens but also drop hints along the way.

Are they super secret evil genius planners or are they bumbling arch villains? Can you have it both ways?

You arent going to get a bump limit from us stop.

bump

If you studied history you would know the real creators of the system we find ourselves in where much better at this. At this point in time we are dealing with their half retard overly confident and dumb degenerate 5-6 generation overlords who are fucking it all up.
un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/70/1&Lang=E
read this and then look at the companies that publish the UN's books and puts their light bulbs in.

hooktube.com/watch?v=qOu9gBLsJ7k
>Cameron discusses his fears
Filmed Feb 23, 1980 according to camera timestamp

I'm challenging you, moron.
Here's your chance to convince me!
what's your proof beyond your coincidences?

Of course you have nothing, just using the fact you have a preconceived notion of the universe that you use as your filter to view events.

what's wrong with it? I only ask because I don't see any issue with what's going on.

it goes back further than that but you are on the right track. Even way back when they didnt know what they were talking about, they thought they had it all figured out but in the coming months anons are going to continue to learn the ancient mysteries and they will laugh their asses off when they realize just how wrong the kikes were about everything.

FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Cruz + many victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

There is no such thing as a coincidence. Ever. If a bird shits on you on your way to work it happened for a reason.

>his yt video
>"jeffy you're not supposed to fuck your kids!"

>spreading THIS MUCH false info
kys larper

Tell me do you know who owns Canada?
inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2006/12/02/canada-is-a-corporation-under-uk-queen/

>hooktube.com/-7A90kYjAy0
>I don't see any issue with what's going on

Of course you don't, chaim.

Oh I know of the Sumerians, the annunaki...
Fucking Babylonian magic money system.

Get in here faggots

the same sherrif that failed to prevent it.
>wow. so powerful.

Someone call alex jones, richard spencer, WARSKI!!!!!!

bump for child trafficking "adoption" operation and potential false flag with real sacrifices involving "Sheriff" Scott Israel, Debbie Wasserman Schulz and the Clintons

If someone could put together a few distributable memes or images, that would be useful.

hooktube.com/watch?v=J-SC6ByyyOE

El atrocidad

the secret of the illusion of the money system is the number 0. When we count, the highest unit of the counting system, with one unit of the lowest unit added to it completes one set and begins a new one, but that doesnt happen with base 10. 9+1 =10, 10 completes the set. add 1 to that and the next number should be 1 full set and 1 unit. Which at first glance would be 11. but the 'tens spot' doesnt change, it goes from 1 0 to 1 1. Therefor the actual system of counting being used is base 9. 9+1 = 1 0. It seems a bit convoluted and nonsensical but inside nuances such as these is how the kikes do their kikiest work.

The two on the left aren't smiling, but the other four seem to be having a ball.

Someone tweet this @ the don

Bump

CLOWNCUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!

i dun get it who this

Cam kasky was one of the gungrabber kids set to march in march to take our shit.

His dads email was leaked and it was linked to a harmless boardgame profile. The second pic in the thread is him and the guy in the first pic who i in it with Bill. They all want your guns so they can take your kids and fuck them.

hooktube.com/watch?v=4WZr8ndz-1s
>:22 "I think we're gonna have... is it the boy []..we're going to have a lot of salad in a couple days, we're going to have [....] chicken wings, and we're going to have a little bit of pizza."
>1:05 "Here's Niko man, hold on."This is Nikolas, and Nikolas is going to have a cold one."............"The Malansky(??) men"

Hot GARBAGE

Why did all white kids die but some black kids got shot 5 times and still living?

Bump

How?

Newfag here but learnin. Good shit coming down this pipeline bro. The gun stuff and p/izza shit are related they're all on the same team

Wonder why the cops who knew never stopped him?

ini-world-report.org/2014/05/16/john-decamp-columbine-shooters-used-by-law-enforcement-for-sexual-purposes-months-before-attack/

Leafy queer go suck some maple

Dont engage the shill they want to bump limit this quick.

>“I didn’t get shot, I didn’t see anyone get shot
I was real in his mind

archive.fo/zoFsQ

archive. sites. archive.is archive.fo etc
then spread the archives.

Holy shit, they're programming people via youtube. I bet there is no law against subliminal messaging using compressed video streams.
Oh boy

You get em bro

propaganda was legalized in usa around 2012-2013

>6:00 talking about babies immediately prior and after "Dad, Robs in for two next time you go to Russia."

is this relevant?
>

you would be correct. I think cass sunstien led that charge if Im not mistaken.

Is there anything that autists can't somehow relate to pedo rings? Kind of interesting information though I suppose.

Who is this ratface? seems familiar...

that's right, NDAA (smith-mundt modernization act) but subliminal shit would be on par with cnigger projects

I think there is, but no one actually follows it. I guess it depends on the method of subliminal messaging though.

who is this person?? tineye has 0

>those magnificent digits going unchecked this long

Get your shit together, Cred Forums.

He was refered to by Jeff as *TheEvilOne himself* on that website. I was trying to keep this thread alive but im going to dig more now. They seem to create boardgames so i can see how they would think they are masterminds.

M-made a bit of a leap there in that last sentence, r-right user? user?

What is wrong with you people

youtube.com/watch?v=4eLseSUHksc

That's a Jew.

that's Gematria and Hebrew is based on it

Nice thread

Does this joke start with “A slav and a rapist walk into a bar”?

I wonder if these kids get shipped off to Camp Yanveh in New Hampshire.
youtube.com/watch?v=w8lFNVEKD0c
this camp is in New Hampshire. Not Israel

What's going on in this thread guys? Can I get a tl;dr?

He seems to be a member of some guilds in New England. Weird because he lives in Florida...

Does anyone remember?

Fucking cunts

This fucking guys youtube channel. Jesus.

gonna need a rundown

Nope spot on

the day Jay Leno met himself

Self bump

I like this movement to make the Amerimutt some kind of Lovecraftian mythical monster from the deepest darkest jungles of the Amazon or similar.

They look like complete assholes desu.

Bump

Im digging dirt guys one sec...

Have you watched any of the jeff kasky YT videos?

sorry guys but what am i looking at

Yes they are fucking weird.

Im on this boardgame website it is very interesting. They are a very connected network of people.

>kid seems like he's been prepping for this moment for months
>dad ran shady adoption agency with Illuminati sounding name
>creepy MKUltra YT videos
>Jews

Sometimes it really seems like Cred Forums has the keys to reality and is writing this shit.

And be careful guys this guy has experience with programming and data mining.

See:

The home videos? So unsettling man. They literally have no souls. All the kids I've seen are not biologically theirs. They're all adopted white kids.
You're over there? What do you have?

Who is that on the right?

HI CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THIS THREAD KEEPS GETTING SLID?
JUST ASKING, SEEING AS THERE ARE ABOUT 25 THREADS WITH A 1POST OP

WHAT'S THIS THREAD ABOUT?

See
For a QR. Read the rest of the thread for the finer deets.

Someweird looking guys in some of the guild but thats expected. One of them has a bunch of baby clothes in his gallery for some reason.

i drove up from nj to hike mount washington a couple years ago. we drove through this town in NH is was infested with kikes and looked like brooklyn or israel. i go up there to get away from those oven dodging pieces of scum and there they are. same with vermont....loads of minivans filled with kikes vacationing from NY infesting the place....fucking animals .

lets get to the bottom of this

This rustles my jimmies.

HA! Jokes on them I don't have guns or kids!

Look who our friend is buddies with on his website........did he have a strong opinion about prayers being effective for mass shootings?

What timeline IS this?

The one where we win.

Is “niko/Nikolas” the same shooter? Is the lady talking is that Cameron’s mom?

WHAT

Note the time he logged in last was around the sutherland shooting.

Idk man the age would match up

can anyone sum up wtf is going on

#Kaskygate

Quick rundown here:
Read the rest of the thread for further details. Spoopy stuff.

Oh shit bump

bumping for autism. Best post of the Day

cool

bumping because pol has reached that autistic point of advanced research I have a hard time following

we gotta spread this friendos

I'd love to see that smug fuck Wheaton go down.

can someone posts the YT vids as webms? I have yt blocked

holy fuck bump
>Cred Forums would rather argue about whomst is white

That's not us.

This is both yuge and true.

Can you folks say DoJ Sealed Indictments?

Why is this shooting so JEWY???

Hooktube it

Literally the soyest of the soyim.

it might be because it's past midnight here but I don't understand this at all

wha is the connection between el tirador goblino and Bill?

>The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
>And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
>Novus Ordo Seclorum
t. Dave Mustaine

The first two pic are from the profile of a Mr. Jeff Kasky on a traditional gaming site.

Jeff Kasky is the father of a child at the forefront of guns protest stemming from a shooting in parkland florida at the school his son went to.

The shooter was adopted and mr kasky happens to run an adoption center in the area.

He is also friends with Mr wil wheaton on the traditional gaming site. Wil wheaton got in some trouble over his remarks that thoughts and prays do nothing to stop shootings after a shooting in texas. He hasnt logged on to the site since that incident implying it could be a place they contact each other on.

So you have a gun grabber president, an adopted shooter, an adoption center owner whos son happened to be at the school the shooter shot up, and a prominent figure protesting guns rights who just happens to be tied in to two of the biggest mass shootings in american history.

>there were JEWS at the school
>the jew kids grandpa worked as a LAWYER
>can you believe it, a JEW LAWYER
>who also worked for the SEC
>a jew LAWYER that worked for WALL STREET
>holy FUCK
>and the dad, he was a COP
>can you believe it, their dad was a cop
>and also cops ARRESTED THE SHOOTER
>too much to be a fucking coincidence, holy shit
>jews, lawyers, SEC, cops, and one of them met Clinton during the election
>too many fucking coincidences to be real
>i'm afraid this shooting didn't even happen is the only conclusion here buckos
Fucking amazing work Cred Forums good job ... oh yeah is this where I say "getting sleepy" to facilitate the LARP?

big if true

We're doing it!!

the dad of this kid is the guy in this pic will ill bill. this kid made his television debut youtube.com/watch?v=2XExNsQZZZM with government agent anderson cooper. his message to the government didn't seem quite unrehearsed so some anons did some digging. turns out his lawyer dad has had his arm around bill clinton and specializes in adoptions. hmm...
weird. that's all. time for bed.

ONE OF THEM DESTROYED THE TESLA MUSEUM!!!!!!!
JFK TESLA TITANIC FEDERAL RESERVE 9/11

IV Archive of this thread:
archive.is/eULCU

9/11 Pol 2/19/2018
Questioning The Politics and Science of September 11th 2001
ACTUALLY AND LITERALLY HAPPENING POL

He's lucky his brother's comically outsized tongue didn't make any conspicuous slurping noises.

>"We had this monster living under our roof and we didn't know, "Ms Snead told the South Florida Sun Sentinel. "We didn't see this side of him."

>Mr Snead added: “Everything everybody seems to know, we didn’t know. It’s as simple as that.”

>Mr Cruz went to live with the Snead family after his adopted mother died of pneumonia last November.

Thanks. I was an earlier user I had to dip out. They adopted him from his adopted family. Do you have anything on the first family from who the Snead family adopted him? Anything that he was born in Russia?

No the guy in the pic with clinton is an unidentified friend of jeff kasky. But that pic was on jeffs profile so he may have taken it.

bumping to the top

im gonna need a quick rundown

digits demand DIGGING

Snead what Dr. Suess name...

Right back atcha good lookin'!

Jews got sloppy, didn't remain enough steps removed, left a trail on the internet, and now we know for a fact this is a false flag.

you just copied an earlier post and added anti-israel rhetoric to discredit it

>earlier post

this pasta has been going around since the shooting happened. and its legit, kys kike

>Cruz texted with the Sneads' teenage son later that day and even asked him what classroom at Stoneman Douglas he was in. When the shooting began, the son managed to flee unharmed to a nearby middle school, according to the Sun Sentinel

>tfw breaking through their weak psyop
>tfw this wouldn't have work anyhow because the internet is too big of a free speech platform for these outdated school shooter psyops

Sorry, this is not meaningful. Disregard, read it wrong.

It could mean he specifically didnt want to target him. Probably after the Texas shooting took place last november he was selected for this mission so he was activated and taken away from his mother, she did "die from pneumonia" in november.

>Sneads' teenage son
formerly chuck's

Checked

Underrated

Oh incels, when will you ever learn? There is only suffering in this life and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

The easier we make it for people to take these redpills, the more people we will have ready to fight on our side. They are coming out strong now time is near.

Oh wait, you're not clownposter.

Guys are killing it with this thread. I cant give you enough props!!!!
Whos hands can run with this and or what type of media or persons will look at this and give it public attention without fear of being suicided.
This has to go to the top. T Jr, ? Utube annons Blogs, ?

Great fucking post, leafbro. Day of the rake extended

>warski
Literally wut

I'm not sure. Maybe an IBSer will pick it up they seem to be the only ones to listen to us.

See:

>Snead's Feed and Seed
>Formerly Chuck's
HOW FAR BACK DOES THIS GO?!??!?

post it on 8ch where all of the Q boomers hang out. They can blow it up on normiebook and twatter

Why rake up the chaff when we could light it on fire?
>if only I had the Kermit the Frog.jpeg sippin tea, watching the werld bern...

I need to make an easily digestable infographic.

Bump and Kek.

If you have a twitter tweet some ecelebs who will name the jew and tell them to get together and jump on this story. Link the thread we are still well below bump.

Tucker may want to hear this too.

what's going on? give me a rundown on this thread

Trying to destroy this thread, wonder who he is??? We know from a tip and you should be crapping your shorts because your future isnt looking good.

I hate to burst your bubble user but there's no way anyone is going to report about this. You have zero actual evidence of any wrong doing. That's not how the justice system works even in the slightest.

Bump

We have:
A former US president
Adopted mass murderer
Famous Actor
Rising Youth Activist
Sleazy adoption lawyer

This is too good to pass up ive seen whole conspiracy theories based on times of the day things happened, we have emails, profiles, pictures, phone numbers, business records.

No, you have no evidence of any crime. The best case scenario is that a stray fed or spook monitoring this thread sees what you have and decided to open an investigation, but you haven't even come close to that. I'm a person who's actually somewhat familiar with the criminal justice system and I'm just telling you straight up that you are wasting your time unless actually find something substantial. So far, you haven't.

>just now being worried
...lad...

The fucking little kids fresh out of drama class using their new found skills.

Describing teacher shot in the head like it was an ice cream parlor gathering, no biggie, and otger one shot in the arm and little chick is doing some serious uppers!!!
Who the fuck is believing this shooting AT ALL?????????

I called it Fake the moment i heard about it!
Local tv at noon, 20 minutes was about the false flag shopting I swear to God!!!! They are ramming it down the sheeples throats so hard they cant come up for air!!!!
We have to stop this shit NOW!!!

Nice catch!

When I say too good to pass up I dont mean an inbestigation really. They have lawyers and fucking Bill Clinton in their corner. What I mean is I dont see how someone could look at all these coincidences how he is friends with wheaton who fucking got in hot water for getting too excited because he knew their plan was almost complete. They are some little shitty boardgame website that he happened to have been on when his controvesy came up. Then on the same website he has a pic with PAPA gungrabber himself that is nowhere else to be found. WTF someone had to deepthroat the redpill today. The people will have to be the judge the courts are corrupt.

Since when has evidence or actual crimes mattered to liberals?

and my brother's friend's cousin's dog works for nintendo
why don't you get off your ass and dig instead of posting your whining, defeatist, smarmy shitpost
there's clearly some (((coincidences))) happening ITT

I would keep on digging but honestly user im scared BigBlackPill is waiting for me somewhere. Plus I am a bit excited we are all part of a legit tinfoil tale. Wheaton is the nail in the coffin im sure he knew what was going to happen I checked his twatter he is going for the kill. Wil 'Ban All Nazis' Wheaton.

You're obvious as fuck but you're trying to learn, for that I can appreciate

Up

If it was only legalized in those years why is this country so properly Kiked?

I have my own going ons to contend to. I'm just relaying to the OP that he needs more if he thinks he's actually going to make a big splash with this.

Why is the adoption agency suspicious in the first place?

Both sides are controlled sadly.

Let me translate, since OP is a retarded faggot:

The guy in these two pics
is the father of the dude in
The implication is that this kid's protest against guns is just another Democratic astroturf campaign.

TUMBLING DOWN DOWN DOWN

HOLY FUCK LADS. THIS FUCKING SHOOTING IS THE OFFICIAL FALSE FLAG. BEYOND FUCKING SPECULATION AT THIS POINT. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

WHERE ARRREEEEEEEE YYOOOOUUUUUUUU CLOWNBOY

It is a little hard to follow what they're going on about, but if that's the main implication then that's fairly interesting. Before they were talking about some board game stuff and I had no idea where they were going with it.

you mean the pill that shows you that everything is just a big game of Illuminati that the elites are playing. That one side is losing power and they control the pedo-satanic/mkultra army of patsies that keep shooting up schools so that they can further their agenda of LBGTQQPRSTLNE/no borders/agenda-21, ultra-liberal cultural marxism?

The guy in the red shirt is the father. But the photo with his friend and clinton were on his profile. And his comment on said photo implied he was there so he has met Bill. He probably didnt post his photo with bill because they had to stay removed.

Yes. That boardgames website gave me weird vibes. Like some evil Cred Forums looks harmless but I think alot of stuff is there to be found.

Do you have any idea of the story behind the photo though? Normal people can have their photo taken with a former president, depending on the circumstances.

But what would a board game have to do with any of this? You're muddying the waters of your own research.

It doesnt matter. Why didnt he post it on his facebook? Why on some nerdy site that no one would see? Why is a president that passed huge gun reforms on the same shitty little site profile with two people linked to mass shootings and gun grabbing? Why did wheaton stop playing boardgames after the texas shooting what changed?

The are traditional games where you set the rules and even create maps, the kind of thing that gives you a god complex.

Nigga wut. Dude, no, drop the board game nonsense. You're literally gas lighting yourself.

Bump

Data mining

Why would they need that? Oh yeah just to read stats from their games right?

Professional gunmen with an agenda

Holy shit dude. What kind of cognitive dissonance is this strong to make you think that a board game would be related to false flag shootings and gun control psyops? Any normal person would see the board game stuff and say "oh, the guy just happens to have a board gaming website or whatever", but no you're somehow conflating the two and it makes zero sense. Why don't you actually go back as to what is even suspicious about the adoption agency in the first place because no has yet to actually explain that.

I'm suspicious about you. No more bumps shoo.

This! Big expose needed bigly!!!
Havent heard from Bannon in a while, throw a change up to the man. Imp Rex on twitter! Laura Ingram since she called out the dribblers, she's on a roll now!!! Flynn and his Son!!! Serious! Really! Do it!

The fact that I'm asking you to use logic and critical thinking skills is suspicious? Anyone who expresses criticism is a shill to you? A little sensitive aren't you?

Fox News is around 20% Saudi owned give or take 5. Doubt they would but doesnt hurt to try, my guess, 98%no.

Sorry Share Blue, we are trudging forward

I just you guys to actually be able to conduct these kinds of things properly. You have two glaring holes in all of your research in that you haven't figured out the backstory behind the photo and you still haven't been able to explain how the adoption agency is suspicious in the first place. I'm actually trying to help you guys for Christ sake by pointing out your errors.

I just want you guys*

Wow. Really really real . I live 4 miles from this place.

>He doesn't know OP is an FBI employee fishing for leads / outsourcing anons help because OP lacks the manpower.

I've led tips to the FBI on this whole scenario a few times and I enjoy helping my country.

If he was though he wouldn't be calling it a victory so early. The whole way to get people to keep digging is by asking questions. That's what I'm actually trying to do.

Here, this might help:

david hogg regular boy who's dad is ex fbi and works at Cubic corp.

Shooter's new adoptive father is a former Military Intelligence Analyst.

Where are you getting the ex FBI bit from though?

Bump

bump for clowngay

WHERE ARE YOU HOMOCLOWN?

Got damn. I gotta see what I can see about the original adopting family. The mother “died of pneumonia”..what of the father? Siblings? Doubtful probably no loose ends

Usually when he’s absent, he’s running damage control in a thread that didn’t even appear on my radar.

Bump

kek. we need our mascot damnit

Keepin her bumped..broward county is a jew cess pool. I legitimately believe there’s a whole lot of nefarious activities going on there.

le bump

why the fuck are they spotlighting these 6 idiots? no other kids from the school matter? this psyop is so poorly executed its like they are begging people to know the truth now. this is a cast, obviously preselected for this role. and they do just look like smug pieces of shit - young actors. the funding for these coverups must be nonexistent