MAJOR HAPPENING Canada under 50% white!!

The latest census poll says Canada is most likely under 50% white. Canada has a population size over 36,000,000, but less than 12,000,000 Canadians come from “European origin”. On top of that 10,000,000 more filled out Canadian for their ethnicity. If we assume every person who did this was white. That puts Canada at 61% white. 22,000,000 out of 36,000,000 million. But most people who put Canadian probably come from a multi-ethnic family, aka mutts, and some could also be shitskins. Trudeau has even bragged Canada is under 50%. Canada is at best le 49% face.

Take a look at the face of the average leaf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
globalnews.ca/news/3837644/police-issue-canada-wide-warrant-for-man-in-leslieville-shooting/
nationalobserver.com/2017/08/30/news/quebec-separatist-leader-complained-asylum-seekers-are-justin-trudeaus-guests
nationalobserver.com/2017/08/17/news/more-10000-asylum-seekers-came-quebec-2017
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zAbHlG2Zsqk
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-changing-face-of-canada-booming-minority-populations-by-2031/article569072/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/5985367/Polish-couple-accused-of-making-dog-meat-delicacy.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_origins_of_people_in_Canada
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/10/canada-is-sending-a-politician-to-california-to-dissuade-salvadorans-from-crossing-the-border-illegally/?utm_term=.c9730de9c3fc
rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Ethnic_origin
globalnews.ca/news/2637867/supreme-court-ruling-on-rights-of-metis-off-reserve-indians-to-affect-provinces-municipalities/
youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canadians are 33%ers. They started the rumor we are mutts to take the attention off of them when their country dropped below 50% last year.

You just sound buttmad about the amerimutt maymay. Take a joke, will ya?

Oh no.... it’s El creatura...

Stop trying to compensate for your 56%.

>American subhuman thinks this is a good thing

>average leaf

>leafistan

According to Cred Forums only Nordics are whites. 50% Of Canada are French or from Southern Europe descendants so that’s probably right.

Is this why they never make good posts?

MIGHTY MUTTS

I hope you enjoyed that underground railroad

Overrated thread

WE WUZ CONDUCTORS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Canadians are only 3% white

>g-guys, they arent white, I AM!!
ok there muttly

>no niggers
>no Jews
>no spics

As far as I'm concerned, everyone in that picture is white.

t.

average pole

Try again Turkroach

i am sure you look like that

You have to go back beaner.

they just don't want to be associated with le 56 percent

> 33% speaks

Dios mio!!!

We're coming for our $1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest you owe us

>schnellez abzahlen

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
>last edited 4 minutes ago

I understand non-White immigration is a problem in all first world countries but we're nowhere near as blacked and pooed as shartfart Amerimuttland.

Can burgers even math? The statistics show Canadians are only 5.3% white

Let the leaf 46% meme begin

As long as you don't look like poos and have European in ya you should be alright.

That includes 5M people who checked a White European country AND another country, ie. half Wop/Chink Hybrids

The number of White European only is 19.68M, go sum it up.

Le 33%ers are all ready changing the stats!!

Canada is proudly achieving what she has fought so hard for.

Be proud.

>tfw live in a city where whites are the minority since 2011

19.68/36.8m

They’re 53% after they inflating their stats!!

Well that’s what the 50% was about.

That was 1.5 years ago (Census was done in fall 2016), so it's far lower.

still a nice first world country

>90+% of land uninhabitable winter waste land
>1st world
Debatable desu

Canada takes high IQ immigrants like Chinese, so their country is less likely to fall apart from losing a white majority. America takes the dumbest subhumans on the planet.

It's bad but not that bad. It's about 70%.

Pudz actually has a very stereotypical Polish face/head.

lol are you retarded?

OOOO CAAANADAAAAA
WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE

>this is what cuckolds actually believe

>Cred Forums is one person

>96.3% in 1971
>93% in 1981
>61.4% in 2011
>56% in 2016
RIP IN PISS

AND!
European Canadian population not only reduced in proportion between 2011, but also reduced in number from 20,157,965 to 19,683,320. This resulted in a 5.4% drop over five years, so just over 1% each year. At this rate (which is supposed to accelerate due to increased immigration levels), White Canadians will be a minority population in Canada by four or five years, so by 2023.

He’s actually right. Just pretend to apply for immigration and see how far you get if you’re poor and uneducated.

I can drive around my city all day ,all week and never see a non white

It's still a low percentage of Canadian immigrants who are black. Almost all of them are Asian.

Actually Cruz proved to us conclusively that El creatura is Jewish.

>canada keeps out the trash
Not anymore m8 lmao

cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

globalnews.ca/news/3837644/police-issue-canada-wide-warrant-for-man-in-leslieville-shooting/

East coaster eh?

Why do Americans lie to make themselves feel better, we just had a census in 2016 that blows you mutts out of the water and now we had a magic census through editing on wiki so you el goblinos can feel better lmao

At the very most we had 600000 people come in for the last two years that isn’t enough to drop 45% of almost 40m unless you were educated in America

STAY MAD EL GOBLINOS PIC RELATED

A
FUCKING
LEAF

where did he walk from burger..you let him in

t. 33%

Keep dreaming mutt
I always hated le 56% meme, but honestly, pot calling kettle black, you guys really deserve it.

The changing face of Canda.

And it is beautiful.

you dont get it leaf, they breed within your borders now. we waited that long to do something. if you aren't panicking now you actually deserve whats coming.

>East coaster eh?
northern ontario

I wouldnt be surprised if this isnt the case in most of the west. Make you think youre white untul youre not white anymore and the real numbers come out. America feels darker than 56%.

nice trips m8
tbay here

We're all fucked essentially.

That only adds up to 53%

Pt. 2

>i live near the north pole and dont see any niggers
thanks for your invaluable input

Pt. 3

Are you fucking retarded?

Don’t you just wish you could edit out 14% of your country being black and 35% being Mexican?

If only you could edit away your problems huh el goblinos de la americanas

>let me tell you how European you are essay

>A wave of asylum seekers line up for processing at the Lacolle border, south of Montreal, Quebec on Aug. 17, 2017
nationalobserver.com/2017/08/30/news/quebec-separatist-leader-complained-asylum-seekers-are-justin-trudeaus-guests

Ay hows that Kathleen Wynne treatin' ya?

>american education system

t. This is a Canadian who checks Indian, English, Canadian and both M and F and is counted as a White European

I'm not racist but I just want to say that I often feel like I'm in China or another country. Everywhere I go, I very rarely see anyone that is the same ethnicity, but I always see lots and lots of Chinese and Indian people. Sometimes I look around and it's almost 100% Chinese. Why does the government consider certain groups to be minorities still? If anything, I am a minority.

I'm convinced the real numbers are worse than the official numbers. My hometown (London, ON) is officially 85-90% White but anywhere you go 1/3 or more people are clearly non-White.

>north pole

If you are gonna lie at least make it believable

>12 million

weak it says right there that its 19 million, + 10 million who say they are canadian... only people who say that are canadian are like 3+ gen canadians..

Minority just means non-White. "Diversity" also means non-White.

>mfw natives were the white people all along

Sure buddy. Just hate the facts.
More Polish here than Muslims.
Stop acting like your polish you Ukrainian dog

Your stats are all cooked

>pic related
Your StatsCan chief quit once Trudeau, Morneau and Butt told him to start cooking. The New statscan guy is some muslim ofc

No, I checked the numbers. People can check multiple boxes. What you’re showing exceeds your total population, retard. Look at the other graph. It shows 19.68% with only European origins. Not mixed who are checking 2. 19,000,000 divide by 37,000,000. You are 53% as of 2016

TRUST US, WE'RE WHITE

There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism. I enjoy living with people from all over the world.

>Ay hows that Kathleen Wynne treatin' ya?
honestly I don't know how no one hasn't assassinated her yet..my kid's grown up but people should be deebly goncerned about the education system she's pushing

>canada literally has tent cities for niggers
More than a dozen green tents serve as temporary housing for asylum seekers at the Lacolle border crossing in Quebec on Aug. 17, 2017
nationalobserver.com/2017/08/17/news/more-10000-asylum-seekers-came-quebec-2017

TAX PAYER FUNDED LMAO

It's settled. From now on, Amerimutt refers to all people living on the American continent (both north and south America)

It’s nice to hear from Poland in the years that country isn’t getting raped by Russia and Germany or the EU

Remember Poland this will be your fate as long as you keep sucking that big german EU dick while pretending you don’t lmao

Canada's probably still whiter than the US for now, and I hope that they start uncucking themselves too. I love our neighbor to the north. HOWEVER, I did notice that Canada has about 30,000 Alb*nians. Blease exblain.

la creatura del norte...

LOOK AT ME

WE'RE THE NEW ANGLO NOW

These are Canadians

wow leafs, its like you forgot that half you population lives within a few miles of the US border. if the faggot lives in northern ontario then thats where hardly any people live int he first place. comparatively to nearly all of north america you are pretty close to the north pole.

no lie..you're welcome to drive around here

>people should be deebly goncerned about the education system she's pushing
Whoa, so you're against a convicted Jewish pedophile crafting sex education curriculum for children? You must be some xenophobic racist nazi bigot!

The university attracts a lot of temporary coloureds from abroad.

That can't be true

>spanish

>that disgusting bald head.

Just imagine an extremely fat voice screaming URRRRRR NOTTTTT WHYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTT ESSAEEEEEEEEEEE

and you have this thread in a nutshell!

That shit was so stupid, accepting a parasite knowingly..
Its like me swallowing a tape worm on purpose.. what good is he?
>Uneducated
>no hands

WHAT CAN HE DO FOR THIS COUNTRY?!

JUST a daily reminder to kill yourself before Trudeau does and you win.

Chinese don’t count themselves as minorities anymore.

That's true, but I personally don't consider Canada to be a necessarily white country. Maybe it's because my parents immigrated here and so my ancestors were not early settlers, but my opinion is that, if we agree that Europe should be for Europeans (and more specifically, for example, France for the French people), then I think that Canada should rightfully be the Native people's country. Modern Canada is what Western Europe is turning into, but it's Europeans instead of Aboriginals.

I hope you also enjoy dying with people from all over the world you race traitor garbage.

>The university attracts a lot of temporary coloureds from abroad.
Who all have 10 year visas, and end up staying - over 300,000+ per year

>WHAT CAN HE DO FOR THIS COUNTRY?!
That's not how they look at it. They look at it as "what can my country do for him". I'm not being facetious.

I can drive to minnesota in like 45 minutes and I live in northern ontario you stupid nigger, southern ontario is that orange area that dips down by toronto.

That's how the meme works yes

this is considered northern ontario, idiot

Northern Ontario is anything north of Toronto you idiot, he could be in kenora or Thunder Bay right by the border and still be in northern Ontario

Pls educate yourself essae and no I can’t translate this into fat Spanish

canadiancretins

Wrong. We accept sick and disabled, unemployed with bo english.

That one arm stump man will be a hit with all the faggots that like to be fisted - lord knows there are plenty here, pic related

if you actually live in northern ontario then go fuck yourself you have non population density.

kys chink

>t. Le 53% Peaceful Muslim Pakistani Canadian

It's "crIaturas" you dipshit, that was my point.

>gimme yo money

So these are the """"white"""" poles I've heard so much about.

>You must be some xenophobic racist nazi bigot!
guilty..give me my stripes and daily maple supplement

can someone post actual stats

Why would you use Tyler the Creator as an example? He isn't Canadian, and he's a cool dude

QUINTESSENTIALLY CANADIAN

I don't speak mexican

Keep up the disinfo campaign retard

there is still, what, a few percent of the canadian populace in that rural flyover, if that? holy fuck lets grasp at straws while niggers overwhelm you!

We're out of the EU 2020 when we have to pay gibs, then we're V4'ing

I am an Italian with enough money to give job to others( full capable to open an activity, parents died recently) I am looking for starting a new life, and I am thinking to move in a cold enviroment.
I Sas considering baltics, ex prussia( but I don t speak russian), nzeland or canada. How bad are things in canada? What do u suggest me to do? Thanks

same, i go to the mall and everybody is white

source plz. If it's a book I wanna read it and laugh.

>>>A LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations Unit has been dispatched to your location

this is where most of the "canadians" are. Go look up the demographics for Atlantic Canada and Quebec. Canadian just means one of two things: they have been in NA for a long time or they're too much of a mix of english, irish, scottish, and french to pick one.

Even if Canada was 0% white America would still be le 56% mutt meme. It doesn't matter how much you point and yell "look at him, he's better than me but laugh at him not me anyway guys!! XD!!! Haha, please?"

It's all so tiresome

yea we should all move to dense population areas full of immigrants and niggers
all the smart progressive people live in big cities, fuck rural retards

I already did.
These people are retarded

Yeah most of it is autistic screeching, but I always imagined Canada to be much more white than the US. Le weedman may have finally destroyed your country, but for a brief moment he was an inspiration for all of humankind

You realize Canada is creating a new refugee class, the medical refugee?

Catch AIDS, HIV, Black Death, Typhus, Cancer etc in your 3rd world shithole country with no health care and get into Canada on medical grouns GUARANTEED AND GET FREE HEALTH CARE FOR LIFE!

lmfao

Kill yourself, you fucking potato nigger.

Oh no... el ogre del terror total...

Hybrids and shitskins who call themselves Canadians aren't considered visible minorities. Also Natives aren't counted as visible minorities

Canadians are some of the most delusional people on the planet, anybody paying attention knows Canada hasn't been white since the 90's

You're doing it on purpose aren't you?

this is about not seeing niggers while driving around all day all night, so if you dont see niggers in bumfuck, canada, then you are doing it right. dont herp and derp like its a big deal though. the point is canadian cities are infested with the yellow and brown menace.

brutal, good thing i have multiple passports.

That's you idiot

You mean the 1.2M a year that get the 10 year visas. Thats Temporary Immigration and completely different from the 400K Permanent Immigrants they let in lmfao.

Your truth is lost on these fools - anyone who lives in Canada and hasn't seen and can tell how fucked it already is is too stupid to be worth helping desu

>that’s you!!!

t. 46%

>schnellez
schnelles :3

Refute what I said properly, americunt, try piece together why you think what you think for once in your life. Tyler the creator makes innovative multi genre hip hop and pursues many other fields of work in the entertainment industry and fashion, he's productive as duck, what are you doing?

we already can't pay for adequate care for canadians, what could go wrong??

*fuck

>durr hey guys im not a mutt, that guy is a mutt

It could always be worse. You could have a Sweden-style rape epidemic committed by AIDS infested refugees

to think that the USA has to spend extra on its defense, so canadians can avoid those costs, then you get to enjoy a welfare state which is given to niggers. this fucking timeline!

They rape your motherlands.
They genocide you at home.
Still you do nothing, user.
You're asleep. Wake up.

>flag
>grammar NAZI

Like pottery. Now PAY!

You mean the visa that allows you to visit for 6 months but you can't even work? That visa?
The same visa that Americans don't even need?
SB has gone full retard

TOPPES KEKUS HIVEMIND

lol at a Finn talking about mutts

The only somewhat habitable areas are hugging the border.

Imagine trying to survive up north if shtf even partially. It's a death trap.

Damn. Dat ocular distance. Source?

I forgot. Trudeau is making it legal for people with HIV/AIDS to infect other people and not tell them about it.

>pic related

>Let in millions of Africans with HIV on medical refugee grounds
>Spend millions keeping them alive so they poz everyone legally
JUST
U
S
T

HIV-free bigots BTFO!

You don’t think it’s ironic Canadians constantly call Americans mutts when they’re below 50% and Trudeau openly has bragged about it lol.

Must be terribly boring.

Was Cruz actually Jewish. I know there were was a jewish community in that town. Florida is basically discount California so it would make sense that there are jews there.

That's because some white Canadians don't identify as European-Canadian. Recent estimates put indo-European Canadians at above 85%.

waiting for the greenlight organization faggot, cant go on le cleansing operations when the fuzz will interfere!

Fuck off. The cities are overrun.

It’s already falling apart. Gibs are destroying the economy, immigrants are lowering wages, ethnic fracturing has eliminated any real sense of patriotism.

>I live in a comparatively white Canadian city and even I know this place will be shit by 2025

There is no source since every source puts us over 75%

>Nigger said he wanted to be on Canada’s national soccer team

which city

lol sounds great

Holy fuck, get in your big boy chair and give me something other than "huheuh, kill yourself potato nigger, hurr durr."

If you wanna do shit for the white race, prove that you're capable of a tenth of the thinking power your ancestors conquered the world with. Oh wait, you aren't your ancestors, but you'll dick ride them anyways because your shared blood is equivalent to having fought alongside them. You ought to be fucking replaced by niggers if your score a lower IQ than them.

>niggers overwhelm you
they're contained in toronto with easier access to gibs..now where do you suppose they arrive from

It really depends on what city you go to, there can be a significant variance in cost of living and niggerification between relatively close cities. The only provinces here that you can make money in are also the ones that bleed business dry through excessive wage, utility and tax costs. Unfortunately in my honest opinion Canada is hostile to business ownership. You can only make it if your business has been grandfathered in from decades ago or you're a major company.

The Americans had mercy when they only pushed the Loyalists back to the 49th parallel desu

>nigger makes nigger music
>jews push it in the jewish run media
woah what a visionary

>As of December 31, 2015, citizens from 149 countries and territories required temporary resident visas to visit Canada. In 2015, IRCC processed applications (new and extensions) from 1,588,590 persons seeking temporary resident visas to come to Canada, 82.3% of which were approved. IRCC continued to be successful in promoting the use of multiple-entry visas, which are valid for up to 10 years and allow applicants from visa-required countries to travel to Canada more frequently and on their own schedules. In 2015, a total of 1,231,041 multiple-entry visas were issued, which was a 21% increase from 2014. Effective February 6, 2014, a policy change automatically considered visitors to Canada eligible for a multiple-entry visa. IRCC also introduced a single fee for the processing of a temporary resident visa applicable to both single-entry and multiple-entry applications.

>canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2016.html

>Talks about the white race
> >>'s a mexican

What the fuck are you even talking you retarded potato?

>pic related
lmao you actually believe that garbage don't you

no you dimwit
The meme is to speak bad spanish.

*about

>my city of 50,000 people is still white guys!!!!
come check out toronto or vancouver

You have to admit it's funny. America has been importing subhumans for 50 years and we're le 56%, Canada has been doing it for 20~ years and they're already a minority.
It's hilarious.

Whats your point retard?
That's exactly what I said.
Holy fuck the Polish jokes are true. You guys are really retarded

Some pretty thick mustaches for first grade girls

Also Canada is so progressive they have a restaurant where only HIV+ people work, chefs keep a lot of bandages in the kitchen for a reason lol...

>pic related

>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=zAbHlG2Zsqk

What is banter?

>YOU CAN'T GET HIV FROM FOOD
So progressive.

chinks and poos are 3+ gen and call themselves canadians

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-changing-face-of-canada-booming-minority-populations-by-2031/article569072/

No we will be le 66% by 2031

Yeah haha it’s totally hilarious that more and more whites are being surrounded by nonwhites lol so funny

t. toronto

le 33% face

It is very odd. Maybe people are just too busy to see what is going on. Or maybe they genuinely don't care.

You already are 66%, Nigger Mohammed Chink

Yea, cause anybody eats there.
Let's pick and chose some more nonsense.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/5985367/Polish-couple-accused-of-making-dog-meat-delicacy.html
Stop eating and killing dogs you fucking degenerates.

>map from 2006

How the fuck is Canada even functioning as a society? I'm more shocked it hasn't collapsed by now. There must be incredible amounts of corruption within city centers where they look like Detroit Mogadishu landscapes. The poverty must be incredible.

161,531 in 2016 actually

LOL so delusional

we (((opened))) our borders in 1965...and we are still barely majority white.

Canada (((opened))) theirs in the 1990's and will be majority nonwhite sooner.

Feels bad man.

our politicians are hugely corrupt actually..especially in quebec

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_origins_of_people_in_Canada
its only that low because a large chunk of white people identify as canadian and not european

Ride the tiger.

350 million people vs 35 million people
obv

I mean the statistics are readily available if you look at statscan. If you want to figure out how many white Canadians there are you can't look at people who identify as European, you need to look at people who identify as white.

Wow a whole 150,000 thousand white people, vs the millions and millions of nonwhites in the cities. surely Canada is white!!! lmao delusional retard

Nice try nigger.

source some of these "recent estimates" you speak of, you're in denial. Canada is not white, look around you

No. Trudeau's daddy did in the 70s.
They been flooding ever since.

Canada is explicitly anti-Chinese in character. I won't rest until every last coolie is shipped back to Nippon.

>willingly lives in huge city full of niggers
>I'm the retard

Still has more testosterone in him than the entire west combined.

I've visited Vancouver once and I was honestly astonished at the amount of chinks roaming around. What the fuck is going on in your country?

Raw numbers are irrelevant here.

Adjust to percentages and it sinks in how badly and how FAST Canada got fucked.

You have something like up to 250k El Salvadorians heading your way from here too.

I like Leafs (well, the non-retarded non-progressive minority of them) and genuinely feel as bad for you as I do for us.

thats not what we're talking about dumbass, we're talking about whether or not this country is white. Its not, and your little city doesn't change that

good,coalburners deserve to die

This

what city user, because you are a big far liar if its not middle of butt fuck nowhere...

Every single capital city is majority non white, or barely 50%

It's my understanding the 1990s was when canada decided to "pursue diversity", any links on the matter? I want to see how your treason was similar to and how it differed from ours.

"It's not going to change Americas racial demographics, (((promise)))!"

Wakanda if true.

You fell for the Pollocks fake Trudeau tweet dude.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/10/canada-is-sending-a-politician-to-california-to-dissuade-salvadorans-from-crossing-the-border-illegally/?utm_term=.c9730de9c3fc
>After Trump’s TPS decision, Canada tells Salvadorans: Please don’t come here

yeah it takes more time to move in x ammount of people not an x percentage of the ammount of people, you idiot

Canada has gained 5.6 million shitfugees in 6 years and lost 500,00 whites.

Literally +930,000 nonwhites a year and -83,000 Whites a year

Yes, but through chain-migration they bring their whole retarded family. For every 1 productive immigrant we have 10 who aren't.

No, they just cranked up the numbers in the 90s.
Both Liberals and Conservatives kept the steady 250k in the 90s until now.
It will be 300k now.
Every fucking year basically we become 1% more "Diverse"

There is a lot of truth to this in a sense, I'd like to know the true figures. Growing up in a city which was probably 98% white, in the span of lets say 10 years, visible minorities have sky rocketed, and I'd say whites are about 70% of the population, maybe even less. Now this is in an extremely short period of time. I should add though that this is restricted to large cities, half the population lives in rural areas, rural areas are still 99% white. My guess would be that Canada is about 65-75% white still. But that is alarming considering that 30 years ago the country was 90-95% white.

He took it down you dumb fuck.

>gibs
Wew lad, I know you had the commieshits, but isn't that below your grace?

>the amerimutt cries out in pain as he strikes you

>because they listen so well and don't want your more generous gibs

You already got over 20,000 of our parasites, you really think a firmly worded objection will stop the next 200,000?

sudbury

R A K E
M E
U P

(just go withh the joke, I need to distract myself from the depressing reality)

This is from 2016. Regardless my point was that the canadian ethnicity is white.

and this one too

He is going to visit the Rohingya rapefugees and bring them all to canada lmfao

The slow boil/death by a thousand cuts for you too then.

Well, it worked here after all.

More disinfo from this retard.
They paying you well?

t. Andy Chang

>posts a nigger
A bunch of our citizens are foreign born, but a huge amount of them are (white) south africans, bongs, australians, kiwis, and even the last couple white americans. Most of the sandniggers and the like settle in the cities.

>Regardless my point was that the canadian ethnicity is white.
Its not though, "Canadian" means diversity

Another fake tweet.
What the fuck is the matter with you?

this can't be real...I thought Canada was whiter than the USA? Weren't like 90% white just 15 years ago?

I'm 100% eternal anglo, nice try slope.

>huge amount of white south africans

Canada rejects white South Africans.

rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/

Can't have them bleaching the place up with their whiteness and work ethic.

Niggers with no hands are needed more.

No
>nigger starts collective with his friends with aim to create great music
>nigger self releases his first shit and that gains attention from a non jewish ran music website (it literally has germanic origins)
Even if any of the mediums were jewish it's still not a free pass to win if you're black, nigger still had to make great music
>nigger continues making music and gains universal recognition
>nigger goes on to chase other interests, has his own fashion label, record company, two shows on adult swim, etc
Listen to flower boy, its not the best music in the world but the album is still fantastic, it's not "nigger music", it has some beautiful melodies and chord progressions. Whatever, because he's a nigger there's always some excuse how he cheated his way or how his music is garbage because its "nigger music" or how none of his other acomplishments mean anything because he's a talentless nigger, am I swallowing the red pill yet?

That's exactly what is it.
It's like looking in the mirror everyday, you never notice you are getting older.
Then one day you take a look at a picture from 10 years ago, and your like HOLY SHIT.
This is what they are doing to us.

denied refugee status retarded burger. We hand out work visas for them like candy though.

The eternal anglo strikes again.

i cant wait for the curry muslims to come. best of both worlds

Funfact, it isn't.

cuck :3

That will be the case in 30 years, for now, other than Toronto and Vancouver, all capitals (including Ottawa) are still majority white, but its rapidly changing fast.

Sure (((you)) do, sure (((you))) do.

Its an open secret that the organized crime groups have been running Quebec for decades.

LA CREATURA!

God help us.

I want to move out of this shithole

>White Europeans
% of Canada's population 2011: 61.4% (20,157,965)
% of Canada's population 2016: 53% (19,683,320)

Canadas Population 2011: 32.8M
Canadas Population 2016: 36.9M

Canada Shitskins 2011: 32,800,00-20,157,965= 12,643,035
Canada Shitskins 2016: 36,900,000-19,683,320=17,216,680

17216680-12,643,035= 4,573,645

4,573,645/6= 762,274/year

>Literally +762,274/year

Anglo

15-20 years is a blink of the eye in terms of demographic change. It was 1998 20 years ago; doesn't feel like it though, does it?

The longer this goes on, the worse it's going to get. One day all Whites will wake up in a foreign nation.

>According to Statistics Canada, visible minority groups could account for a third of the Canadian population by 2031

So by 2031 we'll have a 66% white population, what are you retards talking about

They were immediately deported you stupid fuck.

Wow, these children are so ugly, I'd probably have no bad conscience treating them badly.
I honestly sympathise more with dogs.

>less than 12 million
>click on link
>20 million
k.
For those who are unaware, Canada is 77% white, give or take.

What is the white Canadian birthrate? Did that 4.1 million increase in population come primarily from (((immigration))) and (((refugee resettlement)))?

I can see how Canada fell more clearly now.

learn how to statistics

my city here is pretty fucking corrupt..some people here just got off scott free with blatant corruption actually. My uncle is a lawyer in a different city and refuses to take cases from here because they're so fucked

>MAJOR HAPPENING Canada
Stopped caring at that precise moment.
sage

That's not how it works, Polack.
Over 30% of Canadians identify as "Canadian".
It's the same thing in the US where families have been in the country for 400+ years, and they no longer identify with their country of origin.
Canada is 77% white. It was 82% white last election,so it's more or less on par with the US's demographic fall.

Ok so small town in middle of nowhere...

The cities are where all the political power is user... toronto, ottawa, edmonton, calgary, regina, vancounver, ect ect...

These are all majority non white... out west we cannot even build enough TnT (chinese markets) to keep up with demand...
Should I just take a go pro with me next time I cross canada for business? I can just tape walking through random malls where being white and male puts you in the

I'm talking about the productivity of this nigger in particular and how he's an inappropriate example for the type of them that canadians should be worried about being replaced by.

>30 posts by this ID
Polack you must be retared, it clearly says right there 20 million Europeans.

see
>what is checking multiple boxes
>literally being this stupid

Trudeau got what he wanted, the globalist bastard.

Thank God for Trump.

A lot of this is due to large amounts of white people here in Canada are convinced they have 10%-15% Native American in them, so they check off Aboriginal in the census.

yeh that's about to end because the jig is up for SA..the word's getting out rapidly that whites are being slaughtered and not buy your average coon

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Ethnic_origin
>percentage of visible minority group
>22.3
>76.7% white.
>which actually adds up evenly if you combine Canadian and "White European Origins".
Duhhh

>Austrian
Opinion discarded since Austria is the most autistic country (look it up its true!).

>your average Canadian

Not the case right now, from experience, traveling in these cities, either all the white people died/were replaced, or they are all staying at home.

Either way they are not a part of society.

Dont tell me that decades of observation do not count... the same places I went to that were 90+% white 20 years ago are now barely 10%

WAKANADA FOREVAH!

>when a Chinaman handicapped by centuries of restrictive Confucianism is more innovative than you.

God Africans are worthless.

>this is a White European Canadian because he checks Indian, Canadian and British as his nationalities

>1963 ((US)) commands Germany to take in millions of Turks
>1965 job done by ((Mafia)) takeover of the US
>1970s ((US)) commanded repeal of White Australia and White Canada
>1980s ((US)) commanded destruction of White South Africa
>1990s Dictator Soros places puppet Clinton accelerating multiculturalism/globalism throughout the Empire
>1990s UK is officially a nigger/poo banana republic
>2000s Bush opens flood gates to Asia/Mexico. 60 Million Mexicans take over the US. 20 million Chinks/Poos/Arabs invade US.
>2000s Canada/Australia officially under Chink/Poo ownership.
>2000s France, Sweden become part of the Caliphate.
>2010s Germany becomes capital of Eurabia
>2010s British resistance fails to defeat the shitskin invaders
>2010s US (30% White) elects anti-Globalist as a last stand against shitskin locust horde

>this is a POC because his great great grandmom was a Cree
That argument works both ways, you dumb fucker.
I'm through with you, and your gay ass fallacies.

>A lot of this is due to large amounts of white people here in Canada are convinced they have 10%-15% Native American

Same here in the US. so many whites (especially females) with a hint of color say this proudly. Proudly? We kicked the indian's ass so why do you want loser blood in you? it's a sick fetish.

yeah it sucks, until ten years ago I lived in calgary and edmonton..I don't remember an unusual lack of whites, but that was before the US rekt all those third world countries. Anyways, I was born in this city and it hasn't changed, I doubt the invaders will want to live here

Yeah why couldn't you

I can too and it doesn't change anything

Fresh meme

This is factually true.
Too many people who look like a regular McWhitey come up and say something like "Uh I'm not white, my great x 6 mom was Algonquin".

he should have checked
>queer
>turd burglar
>ass master
>sperm burp

Yeah, he wouldn't be counted as someone who only checked European origins if he says he's part Cree.

>being this fucking stupid

(((America))) is indeed a great force for evil.

But I would remind you (((East Germany))) got Gastarbeiter shitskins as commanded by the (((USSR))) as well.

topkek

>translates to The Canadian Abomination

sure Chen

fuck, i love Kentucky now

I was a cashier at a pet store when I was 18, and I had people with brown hair, and blue eyes showing me their Indian status card demanding I remove the taxes off of their purchases.

>US rekt all those third world countries

They were rekt before that... and to be fair they were not even third world countries before colonization.

What we have here is the end game of "dont feed the animals, they become dependent."

So basically people of colour are super butt hurt, not only about being colonized as thats pretty understandable, but also about having not achieved civilization themselves without outside help.

There will be a "purge" or day of the rope alright... but its going to be whitey on the receiving end.

At that point, when its gangs roaming the streets to rape, kill, steal, etc ect, then there MIGHT be an awakening that whitey isnt the only racist group on the planet.

Our biggest minority is Chinese people and most of them are rich kids who come here for a fake degree, buy a house and a bmw and then sell them the second they graduate

They are 1.6m out of 36m

Meanwhile in America they have 14% blacks people and 3x that in hispanics lmao so they want to drag us down with them

Are you serious?

its true.. I know guys who look whiter then me, but they get all butt hurt over social justice, get payouts, free education, ect ect... cause they are native apparently... and cant let us forget it.

Love to talk about white privilege and SJW bullshit, but if they hear the word indian go into conniptions.

Toronto - 47.7% Euro
Ottawa - 74.2% Euro
Edmonton - 64% Euro
Calgary - 60.9% Euro
Regina - 85.7% Euro
Vancouver - 46.2% Euro

Let's add some more for fun

Montreal - 67% Euro
Halifax - 84.6% Euro
Winnipeg - 67.5 Euro
St John's - 92% Euro

Okay, so the trend is on the downward spiral, and vancouver and toronto are clearly gone, the only way this trend changes is through massive social upheaval.

Meme countries can go back to being irrelevant, ebin troll leelellellee

Now suck that EU cock

yeah Trudeau isn't going to help you guys stay white

>Winnipeg 67%

Yeah I’m going to need a source on this one

1.6m is our highest minority count, but yeah 34m out of 36m is le 33%

>Be the friendliest Indian PM ever
>Go to India
>Be greeted by some backoffice politician and humiliated on the world stage

There's definitely more than 2 million chinese in this country bro, don't kid yourself

That's excluding natives

It’s literally from the census, unlike these retarded Americans pulling troll stats out of their Walmart’s to make themselves feel better

Yes, white people trying to pass as native Americans always happens up here. They want those tax-free benefits.

globalnews.ca/news/2637867/supreme-court-ruling-on-rights-of-metis-off-reserve-indians-to-affect-provinces-municipalities/

Source kiddo

Its all from Wikipedia, a lot is from 2011 census data some is 2016, I find the data really shocking because, I'm in Ottawa, and supposedly we were at 74% euro in 2011, its seems WAY lower now, so the rate of change is unbelievably fast.

I think we can all agree that we're all fucked and there's no way to reverse this without literal hitler
Thanks jews
youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg

>Tyler
>nigger music

Only whites and fuccbois listen to his stuff.

sauce? not disputing, needed for research and future memes. I suspect the #'s are worse in all honesty, but yours are probably not far off. noteworthy that the largest cities in canada are the lowest % white.

But yes.. basically we are frogs in a boiling pot wondering why our skin feels all burny at this point.

At some point white people wont be able to hold the mosiac of somali, paki, indian, african, ME, ect ect ect together.

Do you think our government is in any way trustworthy?

I googled it right now you retard and even including natives it’s 19%

So Winnipeg is 81% white/European....

ISIS fighters were Canadians who got radicalized. Not immigrants.
We are the government you idiot.

>We are the government you idiot.
lmao, cute

No its not- 11% of winnipeg is native, 21% is visible minority