Nikolas was a member here. PROOF

Proof in the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
google.com/amp/fox8.com/2018/02/17/group-chat-messages-show-school-shooter-obsessed-with-race-violence-and-guns/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.theblaze.com/news/2018/02/15/nikolas-cruz-troubled-past-disturbing-social-media-posts-and-possible-white-nationalist-connections/amp
google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/374346-shooting-suspect-regularly-expressed-violent-racist-views-in-private?amp
google.hr/amp/nationalpost.com/news/world/obamas-viral-tweet-is-wrong-research-shows-babies-are-totally-racist/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Special Delivery

Check the images posted in comments brother

>presents zero proof
But I have proof. He had a Youtube channel. Let's shut that down. And Instagram. All platforms of hate.

>a member
What did the kike mean by this?

Yeah that's what I meant. Cred Forums doesn't get mentioned, not even Cred Forums gets mentioned, desu.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

He had the exact pol ideology, he hated immigrants and blacks and thought jews control everything as well as he was forever alone (he desperately wanted a gf his adoptive parents said). You dont develop that mindset without using alt right forums.

> alt right beliefs
> eu giez et M U S T be the infamous hakzorz 4chin

Jew and nigger hate is conman white supremacist retoric my goy, could just as likely be Atomwafen

You dont develop those views if you don't browse alt right forums. Noone irl talks like this. Only way he would have influence irl is actual cults or racist groups.

A common kid at school dosent randomly start thinking like this without consuming that information like here.

Yeah so what? I know plenty of desperate 19 year olds without a gf who are racist as fuck, yet they don't know Cred Forums.

>Communist News Network
>the group
>not scrubbing your screencap
>Cricket poorfag Antifa communist
>charge your phone faggot.
Sage

That's not proof you retard

Literally kill yourself for being so stupid

They use some forum to express those thoughts and have strengthened them online. They don't go outside and lynch niggers or yell at them and scream at jews how they control the world

>cnn
>proof

fucking cringe m8

Even 'dank memes' pages on facebook use the word nigger nowadays. There is also stormfront for radical nazi's.

google.com/amp/fox8.com/2018/02/17/group-chat-messages-show-school-shooter-obsessed-with-race-violence-and-guns/amp/

>member
>Cred Forums
Go away.

Fake and gay

>fox
>proof

fucking cringe m8

Are you guys upset he was one of your own?

Even if he did lurk on Cred Forums it doesn't mean anything. Hundreds of thousands of people visit Cred Forums, you're bound to get some bad apples.
Plus, I swear past shooters have been on Cred Forums - mostly /r9k/ and /k/ - and the media ultimately does not give a fuck

google.com/amp/s/www.theblaze.com/news/2018/02/15/nikolas-cruz-troubled-past-disturbing-social-media-posts-and-possible-white-nationalist-connections/amp

Very alt right news site

Why does it matter if media cares?

>some
pol is basically an autist containment board user, everything else is satire misinterpreted by aspergers

Cruz, who was adopted, also wrote in the chat, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her,"

"All (I know) is that he likes guns and really hates liberals," the member said

google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/374346-shooting-suspect-regularly-expressed-violent-racist-views-in-private?amp

Shut the fuck up and get off my site you little bitch. Now, faggot.

Well the more the media cares, the more the public views Cred Forums as something that should perhaps be shutdown.

>believing this

>one of your own
>Cred Forums is one person

fucking cringe m8

A member? kys. You didn't present a god damn iota of proof he was "a member" anyway, whatever the hell that means.

since when are we a social media group he chats with?

> was a member

I guess you're new here.

people generally don't like niggers and jews, man, it's a global thing, believe it or not

Cred Forums is a board of peace

Especially autists.

What was Nick Cruz’ opinions on traps? Post it. From his answer we can effectively divine if he is a /pol-ack

That is "circumstantial evidence", not proof.

>Kvetching intensifies

No it's not. Majority of people are liberal

>CNN pushing angry white alt-right male and his guns narrative.
>proof

get the fuck outta here faggot

This isn't a membership site.

Heh, I've got a member for ya, OP!
It's 3 inches long and sharp as a knife. I usually dip it in ink and use it for calligraphy, but I'd make an exception for you, and gouge out your fucking eyes.

>Majority of people are liberal
only the ones who have minimal first hand experiences

Can we meme him into being a leftist?
It worked on the Vegas shooter.

And yet he only killed white people

Even the blaze said samething. A very alt right news site

It's a mostly white school

Proofs in the pudding...if he really was ideologically driven, he would have picked a target that was consistent with his ideology.

>blaze
>implying the entire media isn't run by jews to create two equally retarded opposing sides, that devour each other instead of realizing who the real enemy is

>the blaze
hahahah

He shot his own shoot up. He can't pick where he went to svhcool

He was a huge memeber allright

Well you guys want to say CNN is fake news so I linked an alt right one

>blaze
>alt-right
please tell me this is satire

lol

You want breitbart articles? Do you only trust Alex jones?

and that's how the jew look like kids.

let's say it together

FILTHY JEEEEEEEEW

sm16, are you a fed?

> "x said y"
> 0 proof

how do people fall for this. its so fucking obvious it hurts

> "x said y and it perfectly falls into place with our narrative"
> no proof, literally just (((them))) saying that x said y

> most people dont immediately reject this

what the fuck it said i failed the captcha on the first one

>member

Holy shit, the self-hating Amerimutt meme is too fucking real.

>Cred Forums
>member
>meme flag

Fuck off.

Sage this garbage if you reply.

>Well you guys want to say CNN is fake news so I linked an alt right one
>implying the "alt right" one isn't; remember who came up with that expression?

Yeah claim they are making it up because it dosent fit your narrative. Genius

>You want breitbart articles? Do you only trust Alex jones?
we want the truth. None of your (((articles))) contains it

You keep naming Jews m8. it couldn't be more obvious you're one of those new shills.

You are just denying anything that dosent fit your beliefs. You all non stop spammed those pics of a guy in an antifa shirt and link with a person of similar name who was Democrat and took it as gospel cause fit narrative then was disproved as neither being him.

most people are also racist regardless of ther political leanings, Obama's tweets aren't science

Haters will say it's shopped

That daughter is a smart girl.

>You are just denying anything that dosent fit your beliefs. You all non stop spammed those pics of a guy in an antifa shirt and link with a person of similar name who was Democrat and took it as gospel cause fit narrative then was disproved as neither being him.
>Cred Forums is one person
god we're back to square one

>implying (((they))) aren't present here
hell, we even have you on here, does that mean we are all retarded?

No they are not. Noone is born racist or bigoted. We get this way from our surroundings and culture.

These forums make hate more and have stronger views from what they are exposed to non stop.

If you were put in Antarctica your whole life then entered America you wouldn't instantly hate Muslims, Jews and blacks with no information and especially without internet.

And before you mention slavery that as well was due to culture everyone was doing that

Is this a Canadian hiding their flag?

I doubt anyone on Cred Forums hates immigrants, that's the shit they try to shill. It's fucking criminal pieces of shit who sneak in I hate.

This is the same shit they always do with climate change too.
>global warming debunked
>everyone who says they're against global warming now gets labeled as "being against climate change"
>they don't add "manmade" climate change though when accusing others of being against it, so that their opposition looks more silly

wrong
google.hr/amp/nationalpost.com/news/world/obamas-viral-tweet-is-wrong-research-shows-babies-are-totally-racist/amp

interacting with subhumans only fuels the flames. People prefer being around their own kind, full stop, no amount of appealing to emotion can change that

That or Ukraine.

Fucking Toronto.

I love the mental gymnastics nupol goes through to prove this guy wasn't affiliated

Are you retarded? This was all made up by the republic of florida group.

Nikolas was alt right.

repeating it won't make it true. He'd be mocked as a goblino at best.

>Nikolas was alt right.
So you're saying the media created him?

Man pol doesn't like the mutt meme, but even they were calling cruz a mutt when his pic came out. He'd be bullied here so much lol

Why are Jews so violent?

I'm sure half of this threads posters look like mutts. You all look just like him or are ethnic and alt right.

I highly doubt pol is majority white. He got in here perfect.

You make fun of his pics because they were forcibly posted.

All of you are anonymous none of your pictures are posted if they were youd get made fun of just like he did eben tho you have alt right views

That's fine. It dosent change his views.

Being made fun of=/ your philosophy

He wouldn't be bullied at all because he would never post his picture just like you don't. He'd fit in perfect sharing the same views as everyone else

Did the media create you?

Speculation & opinions are not necessarily facts. If we want to talk about sheer visitors, then yes this place is actually diverse politically/ethnically. It's not really an echo chamber, or else there would be no shills/slide threads. In terms of the people on here who legitimately identify as alt-right, they would look more European more often than like cruz in a 80-20% ratio.

You're right on this.

Lot of Jews visit pol 2 push their hasbara propaganda.

You really think people come to a shit posting forum to push agendas

considering Cred Forumss user base is larger than CNNs viewership, it's not hard to see that. Also the sudden influx of shills towards the end of the 2016 election campaign makes it pretty hard to deny

Lol user base is nowhere near the size of CNN. You are delusional

>meme flag

opinion discarded