When, if ever

was the last time a crime was committed in America with a legally owned assault rifle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
evike.com/products/31103/
gizmodo.com/5909961/kodak-had-a-secret-weapons-grade-nuclear-reactor-hidden-in-a-basement
change.org/p/repeal-the-hughes-amendment-of-the-fopa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody is going to pick up what you're putting down that doesn't already fully agree with you

las vegas ashooting

Translate pic for an euro

Was semi

post prof

those weren't assault rifles, they were civilian AR's

Sandy hook, Orlando, San Bernardino, columbine Vegas...

Selectable fire Colt M4. Not legal for civilian use.

Pic related is a select fire intermediate caliber rifle. What an actual assault rifle is.

nope. also civilian AR's.

legal in 40 states

Wrong. You just need to jump through retard hoops with a fat check to get one.

Civilians can own select fire rifles in the US. Stop being unknowledgeable.

When was the last time an NRA member was a mass shooter?

>Sandy hook
Wasn't that a case where the sperg stole his mother's rifle (after killing her) and therefore not "legally owned" as well?

Civilian = legal. Reread OPs question.

currently any that have a full auto setting are illegal to be owned in america by civilians. law enforcement has some but police cant take them home

right, the whole point of this thread is for gun grabbers to showcase their stupidity, and they're doing so marvelously.

Didn't Waco have assault rifles involved?

We don’t know if it was stolen or gifted.

So many commies on this board

absolutely, which is why civilians should have them too.

Last Thursday?

Wrong. Don’t post if you have no idea what you’re talking about.

What does the semi stand for? Semi safe? Semi erection?

wrong

>being this dumb

semi suomi

This is not a good line of argumentation.

The better tactic is to point out you are more likely to get beaten to death with a hammer than you are to get killed with an "assault rifle."

nope. try again.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
>The term "assault rifle" is sometimes conflated with the term "assault weapon". According to the Associated Press Stylebook, the media should differentiate between "assault rifles," which are capable of fully automatic firing, and "assault weapons," which are semiautomatic and "not synonymous with assault rifle."[90] Civilian ownership of machine guns (and assault rifles) has been tightly regulated since 1934 under the National Firearms Act and since 1986 under the Firearm Owners Protection Act.[91]

You pay the ATF $200 which is all unconstitutional etc. but hey at least you can still buy a full auto giggle switch.
You can also buy everything you need to weaponize smallpox in your garage.

Yeah the government used them to help burn children to death at Hillary behest.

it's an excise tax, it's constitutional. what's unconstitutional is closing the registry.

It was intended to be a infringement since many people could not afford the tax, also people used to own ships of the line and cannons, etc.
The entirety of the 1934 firearms act etc. is unconstitutional you cuck.

i didn't say i agreed with it. i said it's constitutional. you literally have nigger tier reading comprehension.

None of those were assault rifles.

It is not. I bet you think it is constitutional for the congress to hand off the printing of money backed by precious metals to a private cartel of banks who then loan us fiat currency at interest.
Next you will probably say it is constitutional for the president to sign a treaty with china handing the control of our to country to them to.

under the auspices of borrowing money on the credit of the united states. you can thank my fellow kikes for twisting the words of the constitution to allow that level of thievery.

Civilian =/= assault rifle
When was the last time used a legally owned fully automatic rifle to commit a crime?

AR doesnt mean assault rifle you moron

Mostly woodrow wilson and the people of the times ignorance of the money families manipulations of the markets. Also how the rockefellers and phillip morris families started feminism.
I hope you have a great day btw.

it's even funnier because he told me i'm wrong and i should reread my own question because I'm right

I swear man why the fuck do people even shill gun control here? Nobody is changing their minds on this topic. Except maybe a few anti gun people might see the light, and see the value in self defense.

all i know is everyone should keep a few spares buried in pvc tubes

Yup. I had a real bad boating accident a while back, lost all my guns. But I completely agree with you.

How long did the cops dive into the lake before they called you a liar and arrested you?

Open ocean buddy. Didnt have my gps turned on either. No idea where exactly I was. Its a god damn shame I tell ya.

yesterday. my new AR15 stole my heart.

>he doesn't know AR means Assault Rifle

You are pants on head retarded.

I get the joke but I just wan't people to understand the cops will dive for your guns and if they cannot find them they are not going to be fans of yours.
What usually works is a receipt for a sale to someone named Wyatt mann.

oceans are 12,000 feet deep. even seals can't go that far down without elaborate perfluorocarbon liquid breathing setups.

1920s bootlegging era? Only rich collector fags can afford to own them or willing to jump the loops to own one.

AR stands for Armalite faggot.

AR means Armalite

i lost my bitcoins that way :(

AR stands for Armalite. Please tell me you are just pretending to be retarded.

dont worry archaeologists of the future will dig your shit up and theyll be relics

Oh yeah man, no kidding. They are still looking for them to this day, or so the legend goes.

Enjoy being on that anti-gov schizo list the cops have instead of just deflecting their search and attention elsewhere you just made yourself glow in the dark to the gov.

The AR means assault rifle retard.

do you know what saltwater does to high speed carbon steels? even at the freezing cold abyssopelagic depths, it'll eat that shit like a shark on a can of corned beef.

when was the last time a mass shooter wasnt a nigger, a spic, a jew or antifa?

Im gonna go run to the store to give the shills time to think of a response.

does anyone know the actual weapon used, not a theory but what was actually used in the attack aside from leaked photos of his room with a bunch of guns in it?

yeah I'm too rich and mobile to give a fuck about some list cops have.

No nigger it doesnt

So, according to you, the main weapon in use by the US Military, the M-16A4, isn't an assault rifle?

AR variant with a bump stock

GUARANTEED REPLIES

oh idk i pictured them being preserved somehow

Yes it does. I used to own one before turning it in after sandy hood. Fucking morons on this website.

ah ok i should have specified that we're not including everyday military war crimes.

When was the last time one of those was legally owned by a civilian and used in a mass shooting?

wacko.

so you just gave up a thousand bucks worth of rifle. i hope your virtue signaling at least got you laid, but women usually just friendzone perverted little orbiter cucks like you.

Twas a ruse. He's merely pretending to be a retard.

Not without a very long, difficult, and expensive license

Op is being the kind of nitpicky manchild that starts sentences with "ackshually". Assault rifles have an old and new definition.

It was actually a $2500lwrc with a really nice sightmark holographoc site. It was useless for hunting it would blow a deer clean in half.

You're a lying faggot, .223 is just a .22 long rifle with more velocity and won't blow a deer in half, in fact it's illegal to hunt deer with such a small caliber because it's ineffective. Admit right now you've never owned a rifle or hunted deer you fucking Jewish whore bastard.

>HAI GUIZ CHECK OUT MUH KNEW ASSALT RAIFU 7! I MIGHT TURN IT IN THOUGH. IT'Z SOUPER DEADLY.
if you even owned one, i'm glad you turned it in. someone of your intelligence doesn't deserve to own one.

It was a joke about the US military being mass murders, brainlet

No, an assault rifle is an assault rifle is an assault rifle c.1944. An 'assault weapon' is some useless made up term vapid cunts throw around because their knowledge on the subject of guns is shallower than a puddle.

5.56 and .223 will not "blow a deer in half", not even odd six will do that.

Definitions change. Sorry.

"assault weapon" means black furniture. i guess the only long black weapon liberals don't fear is nigger cock.

Yeah but 556 is almost twice much as
223, you lying fucking hick. Admit that you wouldnt know shit about guns if an AR15 bit you in the ass.

Ar15s are in 556 not 223 you fucking moron.

Shot a mule deer in the neck with an ought-six, clean hole, hit vertebrae and stopped there. Was out about 300 yards.

Kek. 5.56mm=.223 caliber.

No, a marriage is still the union between two adults. Not a human and a dog Justin.

>$2500 carbine
>POS sight
dude quit baitin'.

Thats an AR7 which is also a type of assault rifle. They were used for assassins gubs because they fold up and a 22 will bounce around inside a skull.

seriously, leave the trolling in Cred Forums. it's in the rules, dude.

>republican retard NRGayyyy shill doesnt understand numbets

Color me surprised.

5.56 is .223 with a thicker shell casing and a higher pressure round that adds 200 or so fps to muzzle velocity on ball. you can generally fire .223 in a 5.56 chamber but 5.56 can get stuck in .223 unless the barrel is nice and hot. you'll also be working the forward assist more on the latter.

Its not my fault people are retarded.

>1 post by this id
>so retarded it must be bait

please be bait.

No. The 556 is almost double the 223.

Its simple maths.

10-22 with combat furniture and a 100 round drum is a nice survival rifle, especially if you're good at quick headshots

Can you cite that, anywhere?
To both consumers, and military, it stands for armalite.

it's your fault if you're intentionally baiting them, and the proof is in the pudding.

>live in a country where there's roughly 4 guns per man
>this massive overflow of guns somehow is not related to gun related crimes

really makes me go hmmm
but Cred Forumss cognitive dissonance is stronger than that.

>burger not understanding metric to imperial conversions

Hurr hurr you're BUSTED you retard. Same bullet, 5.56 has a little more power. Does NOT blow a deer in half.

>The .223s are loaded to lower pressures and velocities compared to 5.56mm. Due to its lower pressure, you can safely fire .223 Rem. ammunition in a 5.56mm chambered gun; however, the same cannot be said in reverse. The 5.56x45mm ammo creates a higher pressure.

dude...

thanks for the laugh. But fuck off

This is an airsoft gun. G&P M4.
evike.com/products/31103/

OP has a point but is still a faggot

But theyre really easy to bait and its fun watching internet commandos show us how knowledgeable they are.

Wrong

>When, if ever, was the last time a crime was committed in America with a legally owned **nuclear warhead**?
LOL JUST MAKE NUCLEAR WEAPONS LEGAL MUH SECOND AMMUNDMEHT.

F'n retarded. Once the weapon of choice is used in a murder it becomes illegal. BTFO

You're trolling.
Although that may have been true in the early 1960s when the two rounds were developed, recent testing has shown that with today's ammunition, rifles chambered in 5.56×45mm NATO can also fire .223 ammunition every bit as accurately as rifles chambered in .223 Remington, and the 5.56×45mm NATO chamber has the additional ...

>Durrrrrrrrrrrr

>lives next to a country where everyone owns a machine gun, yet has no crime
>lives in a country that advanced our knowledge of eugenics by centuries
>still thinks guns are the cause of crime
do you really need a burgermutt to explain mongrels and crime to you, adolf?

Come on man it stopped being funny a while back. Made me lol like once.

5.56mm is 0.219 inches. So it's actually smaller.

The .223 Remington (.223 Rem) is a rifle cartridge. It is commercially loaded with 0.224 inch (5.56 mm) diameter jacketed bullets, with weights ranging from 40 to 85 grains (2.6 to 5.8 g), though the most common loading by far is 55 grains (3.6 g). A 90 gr Sierra Matchking bullet is available for reloaders.[3] The .223 Rem was first offered to the civilian sporting market in December 1963 in the Remington 760 rifle. [4] In 1964 the .223 Rem cartridge was adopted for use in the Colt M16 rifle which became an alternate standard rifle of the U.S. Army. The military version of the cartridge uses a 55 gr full metal jacket boattail design and was designated M193. In 1980 NATO modified the .223 Remington into a new design which is designated 5.56×45mm NATO type SS109.[5]

> holographoc site

like this?

the second amendment only covers unidirectional man-portable weapons, not explosives.

>gizmodo.com/5909961/kodak-had-a-secret-weapons-grade-nuclear-reactor-hidden-in-a-basement

I'm not saying they are cause but they are strongly related
There's a difference between giving a gun to every nigger, spic and mentally deranged person and a somewhat normal Swiss citizen

>the second amendment only covers unidirectional man-portable weapons, not explosives.
So people can legally carry arrows with curare around? Neato.

(You)

post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. do you really need a burgermutt to explain logical fallacies to you?

Wrong, you can buy a pre-86 (aka "fully transferable") full auto and just have to pay for additional 200$ tax stamp. No additional license required.

we don't really regulate archery here, but i do own a crossbow that will do more damage than most firearms.

Jesus Christ you people are gullible.

this is bait

but it takes up to six months to approve the paperwork

How many thousands of dollars does that pre-86 rifle cost though? $$$$!

FUCKING BAITED

Depends on the state you cucklord

>uses swiss gun laws as an example
>doesn't actually know anything about swiss gun laws

not necessarily for f/a approval. it can get pushed through in considerably less time than approval for a suppressor.
only because there's a closed market for it. you don't put the money for the paperwork, you put the money towards the weapon itself.

20-30k for an m-16. even registered stripped lowers cost about the same since the rest of the parts are negligible cost.

once you're in the registry, subsequent purchases come back very quickly.

exactly.

I replied only for the benefit of the others in this thread who may have been fooled by this Cred Forums level troll so fuck off.

Right. So if you've got that kind of cash for it you certainly aren't the type who'd commit a crime with it.

What's an assault rifle?
Bullshit lefty propaganda term.

Assault rifles were made illegal in 1986. So presumably before then.

Considering a full auto assault rifle is super damn near impossible to get ahold of, id have to say the hollywood boulevard shooting

aw, i wanna go perch fishing now.

The Texas church shooter bought his legally. He shouldn't have been able to, but that was yet another government screw-up.

illegal to manufacture for civilian sale, not completely illegal. at least here in the states.

yeah if you can afford it, you can afford to pay an armed professional to protect you

title 3 dealer right down the road from me has them for sale.

No, it's a term that's been around since the 40s. You're thinking of "Assault Weapon"

Bolt action = pull the bolt to get a new bullet after each shot
Semi automatic = gets new bullet itself with each trigger pull
Fully automatic = fires all bullets sequentially when holding down the trigger

"Semi automatic" basically means a normal gun

if you're talking about the north hollywood shootout, those were modified illegally.

Can anyone pls answer to me in detail how this kid was stopped?

I haven't found details, did he go OOM or was he shot? Didn't think he was, but I want to check.

actual retards

So claymores are OK?

he wasn't shot, i know that for a fact.

Only if they were manufactured after 1986
change.org/p/repeal-the-hughes-amendment-of-the-fopa
Find one older than that (assuming the current owner is willing to sell it), pay for the $200 transfer, and it's legal

>pew
legal
>pew pew pew
not legal

Come and get it.

>guis I'm only pretending to be retarded

Only 2 times in history, and they were both law enforcement officer's with NFA firearms.

got data, hombre?

substantiation plz