twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saved

What show is this? Is this real?

> tfw tater tots

Homeland s07e02

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm

are you a concerned citizen?

>autism

Friendship ENDED with Soyboy, now Tatertot is my new best friend.

now that's real Cred Forums

Holy fuck they did it. /OURGUYS/

#SaveDavidWellingtonFromElizabethKeane

>tfw Cred Forums always make hashtags this long

So there is a show that decided to create a fake Cred Forums thread to use in a scene? Or was it autism? Expedited explanation of the events please.

>show that decided to create a fake Cred Forums thread to use in a scene? Or was it autism?
Both AND THEY NAMED THE JEW

>what are screenshots

No, they made whole fake Cred Forums and main character posted her own thread there too.

Also, they showed main page of Cred Forums and MC namedropped it in conversations few times, so expect plenty of newcomers in next few days.

>normies see this
>immediately brush it off as nonsense due to the stereotype of Cred Forums consisting of made up conspiracy theories
This means hardly anything user, looks more like a sly attempt at discrediting the board.

This is a pretty tame version of Cred Forums

Now this is the Cred Forums I love and hate.

>pretty woman
>browsing /pol
Kek

>expect plenty of newcomers in the next few days
Now this could actually be a good thing, as much as I dislike summerfags. Could be a redpilling opportunity if anons are willing to stomach the normie isms.

They don't even understand how post numbers work, lazy.

Did you just take a picture of your screen?

On the contrary OP, this is what people think of Cred Forums when they spend 48 hours researching it.

I invite all of you to take a good, hard look at yourself. Then proceed as usual.

It's the jews. They are turning street signs into vehicles.

>tame version of Cred Forums
They either legitimately figured that this was what Cred Forums was like after briefly looking at a few threads or they figured their audience couldn't handle the truth. The former would be more /ourshow/ but the latter is more likely. Either way it will certainly bring in some newfriends to redpill.

Haha this is masterful

No, just FBI

It's a screenshot of the show.

Whoops I got this in reverse; I had meant that the latter scenario would be /ourshow/ and the former would be less preferred.

see

I don't believe you.

bullshit. this is reddit tier

>>>not using triple arrows for your greentext

Can't these people get sued now, for using the Cred Forums main page?

A Reddit-tier interpretation of Cred Forums yes, but this was actually in the show. It's called "Homeland" and the webms and caps are from season 7, episode 2 of the show.

I really hate how they mix in twitter memes with Cred Forums. What type of faggot thinks we spam normie memes like "bae" or "when you're close to nutting"?

Actually, hold on I think they might be on to something here.

Can you imagine spending $60,000 per year at an arts school, and finally getting an internship at one of the largest media companies on the planet only to be asked to draw this?

Their viewers would be angry if their eyes were exposed to "Around blacks, never relax", "CIA niggers glow in the dark", or etc.

And it's low quality by Cred Forums standards kek

>mentally ill woman
>browsing Cred Forums
Checks out.

At least that artwork allows them to earn a li-
ving. Keeps people employed

dumb phoneposters

I wonder whose actual picture that is they decided to use

Are you a Fed?

I'm mocking the show you re-
tard

This thread was real holy shit, I remember posting in it

This woman, I think.

>here make a menacing pose we need to crudely draw you holding a dick

Link to thread from archive or it didn't happen. I find it hard to believe the first response didn't call for sage.

No. Concerned citizen.

Kek. Goddamn that's funny!

As if the response wouldn't be:
(((Concerned Citizen)))

I like that they gave the posts dubbz. Nice little Easter egg.

thats a strange id formating that they picked also chekem

are you a fed?

It's bullshit. Post numbers are a decimal point to the left

>the OP, reply, and reply to reply all have the same post number

Only Normies use "meme text." Nice attempt though

Yeah that's correct. Regretted my post immediately.

Well they have a giant dick in clear view so you might as well go all the way by showing some nigger jokes. It seems more like they want to portray us as angry MGTOW instead of racists.

Oh shit niggers, I was the last poster in that thread. Here's the link:

kek

>They made their own chan website for this

fuck off knob head

Um guise, timeline shifted again. Is it Bearenstein still?

MUMMY SLEEPY

this thread is better than 90% of the other threads on Cred Forums

it contains a meme

>ID: 50339619
>ID: JDD
Why?

Holy fuck I thought that one user saying she had to post tits was a meme.

>bearenstein still
You mean bearenstayne?

>male body
I thought it was only her face but yuck, what a disgusting looking whore

i am trying to torrent the episode right now. apparently it actually happened and she met up with the Cred Forumstard IRL

Fuck. And now I can’t find my socks

>mentally ill
>woman
Redundant.

>>torrent
are you a fed?

So this got on TV? How come no one said nigger

>met a Cred Forums irl

Lmao these actors for that shit, it would be too awkward and not good tc for the retarded folks.

95% of reality the ain't real bro

>no pictures of mum in episode
This is not realistic.

I wonder if she knows about how much internet racists love her. I like to think she does

STREAM TIME

Checked

>nobody checked these
Sad.

>ripped from the headlines

Does anyone know who this boy is?

t. concerned citizen, that needs to fap

this one is better desu

I'm not racist. I just don't like niggers.

He looks like an anime character.

b-boy?
Hard if true

Nice. And I'm pretty sure there was an interview somewhere where she answered this.

The thread could exist but with different numbers. Maybe they just copied it. Just saying. Not even the same pasta anone who made that claim

>these are "bois"

mum is woman, not boi

This image is mostly wrong; shills don't care about redpills or shit like that and most of them have documents with popular arguments ready to copypaste to continue the thread anyways. And a sage will never, ever, ever do anything to stop a shitty thread; that's a completely wrong way to use it. I mean sure, back in the old days a visible sage might piss off some idiot if he notices everybody doing it telling him to fuck off, but the game has evolved long since then. It is not a downvote. Literally the best thing you can do is report and ignore, preferably with a captcha breaker or Cred Forums pass so you can shit out reports.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>tsar nicholas ii portrait
MUMMY TSARINA

I gotta get outta here before people start cumming

Aristotle once said, that being into traps was the ultimate red pill. He was right.

That bitch looks like a granny. She ugglu.

Holy fuck forgot how cute she was

wait i got it on amazon prime

where do you get these photos? nat's vk page?

I get most of them here, when British mummy poster is posting them all. Some are from fan pages though, and main youtube page.

dolphin rape

>Sachiko on national television

top zozzle

>be writer on Homeland
>browse Cred Forums every day for the lulz
>decide to write Cred Forums into the show
>get details wrong like post numbers and file size
>sit back and watch Cred Forums sperg out
Some user just posted the ultimate bait thread on national television

Just get xfinity and watch it on demand you broke nigger

You saw a thread mocking the TV show, not the other way around Mario

>ultimate
5d chess

Whoever made this, well done lad.

>Meme flag
>Pays to watch (((MSM)))
Faggot

Fucking lol

Nice Trump Pepe, user.

m-mummy

Anyone think Keane’s putting on some pounds?
Says she’s against the wage gap
Looks more like she’s against the thigh gap

no fucking way they used the home page godfuckingdammit

>the text didnt came out green

i'm not sure but it definitely has something to do with reddit

ponderingdownie.jpg

>we're losing viewers
>lets do a topless scene

someone post her tater tot titties plz

good job

B A S E D writers

HI MY NAME IS ELIZABETH KEANE AND I'D LIKE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WHEN I GROW UP!

- said sometime yesterday in front of her 'skinny' mirror at the Off-White House right before she PMS'd and assassinated an American hero.

This is the most innocent burn i've ever seen

>that indent
Are they mixing leddit and Cred Forums?

>uploads a 173MB grainy photo replying to an existing unrelated thread using the name "41279"

Lurk moar newfag

>jidf has been holding out merchants from us
I'm not even mad, I'm just disappointed

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
AAAAHHHHH
AHAHAHAHHHHH

>>>/new/fags/can't/blue/t/ext/

REALLY PUTS THE PEACH IN IMPEACH

To be fair that looks like something I would draw

Tater thots

Holy fuck if she doesn’t shut her dickholster up about “mah assassination attempt” i’m going to blow my brains out. No one gives a fuck anymore. It was literally 2 months ago. How about actually running the country instead of spewing whiney garbage.

Oh god please don't let her start running the country. At least the whiney gar-
bage keeps her from actually doing anything

What are you two talking about. Both the OP and the comment have the same post number. This is clearly a bad fake.

Don't go quoting me or nothin here but im a kinda computer user interface expert and shit. This is a css mod of reddit.
They're using reddit to imitate Cred Forums.
Let that merchant in.

I didn't even notice that till you pointed it out
now im angry

shit nipples

Just watched the episode and it was gold. Plays both into women's rape fantasies and the strong womyn fantasy.

That faggot fucked up by not making her strip while he was still out of the room. That would have changed the ending completely.

He fucked up when decided to allow her to go to his place. And he just happened to be in driving distance? Lol.

Torrents are easier

>Can't these people get sued now, for using the Cred Forums main page?
Maybe. I don't think this falls under fair use because the show is for profit. However, I think this would be considered parody since most of this is not the main page. It kinda looked like they indented some of the text to make it look like reddit.

It's a warning.

This explains the sheer amount of shilling we've been having. Almost as much as during the election. Hello new friends! My mom watches that show. If you're there mom, I love you.

Do they need permission from gookmoot to do this?

Wellington is bae

dk. are you fed?

>Cred Forums filing a copyright claim against anyone ever for anything

That level of irony would tear the fabric of reality into pieces.

can anyone upload the beating of the poltard kek

> mah

Russians could do a better job simulating Cred Forums than this

I remember she said "I am not a pokemon"

based

That would be a tumblr thing to do. Anyways, Cred Forums is pretty worthless, it's worth 40 000 dollars, I'm pretty sure he can't even afford a lawyer.

Homeland had my car towed less than a week ago. There weren't any signs.

Will normies ever understand us?

I mean, every time we come to light in the media it's always an inaccurate cluster fuck.

We used to be a far-left website, now we're alt-right.

Can't they get it right for once?

Nice.

no fucking captcha

fake and gay

>40k
Multiply it by.. 100

What do you want to debate shlomo?

It doesn't matter, we're not the target audience and the goal here is just to fit an invented person/group into a script. Cred Forums just fills the spot because it's "spooky" and somehow deepweb or whatever

Yeah I see it, in the red circle.

Now thats an accurate portrayal of Cred Forums

masterful

Then subtract 6 million

Except they come here and all the political threads including pizzagate, dnc corruption and Q are no longer on the board, so there is literally nothing to see

This is impossible.
Hillary naming the frog was hilarious, but it's the kind of thing that, over the years, gets stuffed in the same file as shit like Mondale driving the tank, or the Dean Scream: funny missteps by someone who never became president.
This is different though. This is Cred Forums being represented -- hell, FEATURED -- in a major pop culture work. Cred Forums, as a political force, is now a meme within pop culture and therefore will no longer be merely a funny political footnote. It will be a defining characteristic of "The Teens", just as the Hippy Movement is now remembered as a defining characteristic of the Sixties.
I'm 30 and I'm trying to imagine someone trying to convince high school me that this could ever be possible. No, this is impossible.

I heard that the Walking Meme will have a nude zombie
>rotten tits will bring back viewers

More normies is never a good thing. Just look at what happened with The_donald.

>too much autism
>IQoZSAZDHAweG00JGhFICwIbHk8UBAkAA0E=
>codepen.io/Venerons/pen/azmedj
There is never enough autism.

>puts random string of numbers in name field
>quick reply posts new thread
Lads I'm fucking dying

>Mondale driving the tank
that would be Mike "the Duke" Dukakis
>history.com/topics/us-presidents/presidential-elections/videos/tank-ride

The best part of this is that it's unirocally true, Cred Forums has people from all over the world with the most diverse beliefs, everyone together hating jews and globalism.

See? I didn't even get it right. That's what the tale of Hillary and the Frog would have been. A nothing that nobody even really cares to remember.

cant mook sue then?

they used the site logo and name whitout permission and for defamation purposes

sachiko about to get bapped on national television!

He could, if he had any money for a legal team capable of taking on whatever network produces that show.

It's impossible to gauge what Cred Forums (the website) is worth. On the most basic level you could say it's value is based on whatever hiro makes in pass sales (not shit), ad revenue, (barely anything because no reputable company would touch this place) plus whatever he's making to mine and sell user data.

A more realistic way to value Cred Forums is to think of the website a very efficient, very unique warehouse ran entirely by psychotic arsonists (Anons) and owned by Hiro. If he attempted to alter this place to be more profitable it would piss off the very people running it and we would burn it to the ground leaving him with nothing. Cred Forums is only as valuable as the user base allows it to be, and we do it for free.

hes japanese, he could use bloodmoney from data he sell from us to bring then to a japanese court

>carefully copy Cred Forums as much as possible while purging all the anti-Jewish pro-NatSoc commentary
The normies that end up washing in here are in for a fuckin ride

>data he sell from us
Because data from a group of NEETs is valuable and in demand.

Hiro is so based when it comes to litigation he refuses to pay for libel lawsuits he's lost based on principle. He's not the kind of faggot that takes people to court over dumb bullshit.

wont they force him to pay and eventually bankrupt Cred Forums out of existence?

I can it just fine. Your screen is shitty.

*see, god...

OH YES

Why is she the best idol, Cred Forums?

LUL

Im pretty sure the sites servers are powered by hamster wheels. If push came to shove he could axe half the boards and bring us back to oldfag style without .webm files, archives, (you)s, auto update, ect. and it wouldn't cost shit to run. The user base would drop by 33% easy just from newfags not knowing how to follow threads at that point.

Now that I think about it he should do that now. GAS THE DIGITAL LUXURIES! ARCHAIC IMAGE BOARD WAR NOW!

The poster below me is a fed

I'm sure something like 4chanx could be made to work still.

>millions of dollars dedicated to production
>still can't meme
FUCKING SHAKESPEARE

wtf was this really on a homeland episode?

yes, S07 E02

Are you a fed?

I have to watch this just for context if nothing else. Wasn't Cred Forums briefly mention in the episode a week or 2 ago also?

rip sad communist jew dragon

no clue, this is the first ep of this shitty show i've ever watched, and i fast forwarded to the Cred Forums part and the parts where CIA might have gotten naked or raped

Oh fug.

Lawl. That made my night.

Holy shit. I just realized pic related has now been memed into a reality.

the log numbers like barely ever change and when they do it makes no sense at all.

> fucking kek

perfection