SOON

SOON
GET READY EUROPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wulM9EFAu6k
youtube.com/watch?v=4kACHU5eSwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get killed kike

Everything nowadays is Nazism, ain't it?

Its inevitable

They are inadvertently summoning the beast by crying wolf.

Can germany invade france this time?

>Mexico

Don't you have more to worry about? Like being beheaded instead of anti German propaganda

>with thier broomsticks machineguns
our army is surperior now, and pretty much half of our heavy machinery is on the german border, the other half is near Kaliningrad, german "army" is scattered across the country, in reality, with organised push, we'd be able to take over Berlin before they regroup.

New European flag is half-ready then, good job, nearly done, lets get those last bits filled in.

It's a step in the right direction, but they are not even close to being what Europe needs.
I've given up hope that the problems Europe faces will be resolved democratically. The chance for that is long gone.

youtu.be/wulM9EFAu6k

How do you remain sane in a country that brainwashes its daughters and innocent little children into idolizing the sub humans like Niggers?

Women and children can't protect themselves.Why have you let your country come to this?

I am sorry, but as a someone who lives in a Jew/Nigger free country, i cannot understand this.

Our forefathers gave too much power to the government... There's not much we can do now without rioting in the streets and getting gunned down

Don't do it.

You wouldn't fight only Germany because the Jewish owned countries like USA and other perverted shitholes would instantly declare a war on you.

Let them go man, we can't help the westerners anymore, they either help themselves, or they get negrified

Germs do not have the spirit to fight right now, and they never managed to beat us without sucking russian cock.

This. At one point it will be true: but no one will expect it, it will be too late.

I was rather thinking of this.

>Our forefathers gave too much power to the government... There's not much we can do now
There is your solution.

Use the Jewish trick to get control of the government.Blackmails, assassination, bribery, etc...That is how the Jews infiltrated your country, use the same tactic to get your country back from them.

It's easy once you understand that conscience is a jewish invention.

You won't need more than 100 capable people to pull this off

>Associating actually charismatic groups with Nazis
False Flag in a nutshell

>everyone is screaming that donald is hitler
>maybe they're right
>maybe hitler wasn't so bad
>I'd sure love if the banks didn't fuck with our money and politics...

BOOM
now you're literally a nazi with dreams of gassing jewish babies to death with your own farts.

Europe without Germans is no Europe.

To be fair it was beyond hope when I was born. The forces that resulted in this were already in motion for decades. Our parents and grandparents allowed this to happen, but they themselves were betrayed by a governing elite who never asked if this is the course the people wanted for their nation.
It happened so gradually and so insidiously that, like the frog being slowly boiled to death, nobody was alarmed enough day to day to care.
The only solution will come through crisis, collapse and revolution.

The shit I see everyday is maddening.
I'm a manager in my work place, and one of the other managers, a homosexual, thought it would be a good idea to organise an outing for his team to the local Mosque open day.
I can't even comprehend being that disconnected from reality.

The true believers, thou shall be saved.
Brothers and sister keep strong in the faith.
On the day of rockening, it's who dares wins!
You will see the joker's soon will be the new kings!

CCTV capital of the world you forget... Not quite that easy to sneak up on someone who never stops watching you

>Not quite that easy to sneak up on someone who never stops watching you
Those someones also have families you know.The members of their families also have their friends too.

Would the cowards in your government really want to have the blood of those people on their hands?

They are cowards, be ruthless and you shall win against them.

^^^this

If someone were to invade our country... They wouldn't succeed but the chaos left behind would be exploited by the British people to regain power

>poles
Please don't act as a subhuman.

first we will liberate you and your shithole of glitzy polish folklore monglets

Who are we to deny them? These vermin seem to have a death wish, and I for one am happy to oblige.

Have you been to Britain before? We're not a 2nd world country

shush!
You're irrelevant shithole
you've allways been and will be.

Nah mate.I feel like the Italians will be the first ones to Rock'n'Roll.

This time we fight together. We owe the German people a debt that's hard to overstate. No more brother wars.

What are you talking about mate?

You can pull this off in any country in the world.

All you have to do is to blackmail the right people in the right positions to do it for you.

It's not that hard, Jews have done this 1000s times before

They're so incompetent though. We want mass expulsion, everyone that has arrived over the past 20 years interned and deported. If the Jews want to start a civil war over it let them we can get rid of the traitors and invaders in one fell swoop. Two birds with one stone as they say.

First they came for the Nationalists and I looked for the nazis but found none
Then they came for the conservatives and I looked for nazis but found none
Then they came for the free speech advocates and I understood there would be no nazis
Then the nazis came and they called out ‘the nazis are here’ but I looked away because those crying wolf mothefuckers deserved the showers anyway

I'm on about the fact if you threaten any member of the government or people who are close to them. Then you are usually found withing hours/days do to the in depth surveillance the government possesses

Wouldn't it be illegal to put this up in Germany?

Now that's the spirit!

does anyone else feel we are about to be mainstream? everytime i see a swj post on facebook i see pol type trolling from normies, just in the last year its really ramped up

So? The ones being blackmailed would have to report you just blackmailed them first, they wouldn't dare to do that if you already proved them that you're ready to kill/handicap somebody that's close to them or their family members.

You don't have to do the killing, blackmail some criminal into doing it.

It's dangerous, but your country is in deep shit so you better act while you still have time

You should have seen things a few years ago when MSM thought they could get more traffic if they allowed comments on every news story. I was surprised they let that go on as long as they did until it all got shut down.

Jewish greediness is always cause for their downfalls.

They just can't help themselves.

It makes them very predictable, at least, since they worship money.

So you can predict them? But what can you do in other to prevent it from happening?

That is all that matters at the end of the day.Can YOU do anything to stop them? if you can't, than your knowledge is irrelevant.

I'd suggest you make a trip here to see what day to day life is like mate... It isn't the meme you see on Cred Forums where you can larp as revolutionaries

Get other people to be able to see the obvious as well. This results, eventually, in a force majeure.

This makes me so fucking happy. Literally moving to Germany ASAP. 14/88

Its too late and the AfD won't do shit.

That also takes time.You don't have much left.

I'd suggest that instead of getting people to ''see the obvious'', you start radicalizing people to DO SOMETHING about it.

Like i said, time is running out for you Westerners

EXACTLY. Whichever country is liberated, should focus on liberating other European countries from jews.

The EU will actually come in handy for this.

Listen mate.In a couple of months, if i am still alive...Pay me a ticket to UK, give me a place to stay, and even if i am not a brit, i'll start it for you, it's not that hard.

I have seen some fucked up shit in my life.Eastern European underground is way more brutal than your cops and fancy cameras

What is the point when USA would then just sweep in and save the Jews.

You are literally Jewish slaves

For the time being, we're trying to avoid "doing something" because that would result in a big fat mess. If we wind up with a financial collapse and world war and all that then maybe at that point there wouldn't be much left to lose.

Basically, with the Trump presidency, it's buying some time to see if the people on the inside can fix their shit quietly and professionally or not.

You fucking morons do realize this is some anti-afd poster created by lefties?
The AfD is more civic nationalistic and gives its best to purge Nazis from its party.
But if it makes you sleep better at night.

How would Trump supporters react to Trump getting assassinated by a non-white person?

Would that force you into ''doing something''?

Is that the reason why some celebraties are calling for somebody to assassinate your president?

>calling a Zionist supporting party a Nazi party
Retard Alert!

>he doesn't know

True

I remember the days when Cred Forums et al called themselves Nazis and used Nazi imagery ironically to beat the leftists to the punch, then it became semi ironic, then,well.

About what user

Hard to say. Most people don't really want an uncomfortable life, and there really isn't the widespread logistical preparation to mobilize even a fraction of people in a country this large. You'd surely get cells of people on red alert and ready to act, but I don't think you'd see any coordinated reaction.

For me personally I would take my cues from how the military responds. Arguably, the next step up the ladder is a military coup.

>amerishart thinking he knows jack shit about german politics

>thinking the Nazis weren't Zionists
Madagascar was supposed to be the first Israel.

Don‘t talk so harsh about poland.

The Croat has a point if you can stop your state from intervening then that would be the biggest help of all.

Trump supporters would whine on Twitter and Facebook, Pence would take over, and nothing else would happen. Boomers here like to LARP about overthrowing the government but none of them actually have the balls to do it.

Boomers are irrelevant, as is the concept of individuals overthrowing the government. At best what you'd have would be breakdown in governability, which is why it would mostly likely take place under a condition of ulterior breakdown, such as war, pandemic, financial collapse, or whatever else.

In other words, it would not be an overthrow per se because the structure of government itself would cease. It would be more like an emergency continuity program vastly supplemented by local rule for the geographical majority of the country where more centralized government simply can't be bothered given its very limited resources.

None of that happened when JFK was assassinated. The Vice President would just take his place and nothing else changes.

This.
Bingo the clowno has become an allegory for modern politics.
youtube.com/watch?v=4kACHU5eSwQ

Exactly. Which is why it would take more than shooting the president for any large-scale response. What you'd see to begin with would be palace intrigue, basically, not a tipping point.

In the force escalation scale, you'd be probably at the point of it becoming commonplace for professional hit teams to start taking out malefactors.

Remember the Thomas Crown Affair? Maybe start dressing alike. Anonymity in the open. We are fighting hard for our country...we want you to win too....

that poster is anti AfD
also, displaying swastikas is against the law in Germany -> Strafgesetzbuch section 86a

This is a REALLY effective marketing campaign on behalf of the AFD. I would vote for them after seeing this.

Well done!

Haha wtf is that map? There's no way all of those are muslim majority. That much of Bavaria?

If the law said you must put your thumb up your ass for 8 hours a day would you do it?

Fuck da police!

>Germany is so cucked even their right wing party is led by a lesbian

Thumb up the ass gets uncomfortable within minutes, and then you can't take it out and do something else without having to deal with literally shit.

It seems like an ideal solution at first but I guess it's one of those things where you have to have the right proportions. Kind of like how most guys who can even suck their own cocks at all in the first place don't bother with it.

good. hope the fucks do it right this time.

never seen that before.
Pretty accurate.

the only non-white majority city so far is Hamburg and that's not just because of muslims. looks like a map of mosque density

>Muh germans

While that is certainly true, it would be idiotic to actually do it. Poland cannot gain anything out of this gamble. Germany is just too important to world trade and gibs for shitholes like yours.

If we wanted we'd have a France/UK tier Nuclear Army in 5-10 years, if we really wanted, much much quicker.

USA : Donald Trump
EU: Donald Tusk
Way to many dolans
Coincidence?

Okay that would make way more sense, thanks.

They've always done this over here as far as i know. Janmaat was a nazi, Fortuyn was a nazi, Wilders is a nazi and Baudet is a nazi now. Janmaats wife lost her leg, Fortuyn got killed and Wilders can't walk out of his house without protection.

I wonder which AFD politician will be targeted eventually. Lefties are dangerous

>You're a Nazi!
no
>Fascist!
no i'm not
>You're a hate-filled Nazi!
>You Nationalistic bigot
>And a misogynist
No, i'm not either of those things
>Racist
>Dirty white scum, you ruined the world
>Racist trans-phobic misogynistic Nazi fascist!
No i...
>It's because you're white
>Racist racist racist Nazi fascist Nazi transphobe racist! You evil bigot! woman hating scum!
I..
>You have implicit bias, even when you're not racst, you're still racist, according to our clown-college looney tunes """"theories""""
>Racist Nazi! Bigoted Transphobe woman-hater!
>Kill all whites! White genocide now!
I...
>Yes?
What is it going to take for you to stop lying about me?
>You have to join our Marxist hive-mind and take my place by calling yourself those things
I'm going to become a Nazi just so i can shut you up forever, you subhuman bullying waste of space.

Fire up the ovens.

Soon.

It's been like that for most of the 20th century and beyond.

If you're not completely subservient to Jews, you're a Nazi. And even if you're subservient to them, if you're nationalist or right-wing without being a complete neocon, you're a "Nazi".

But really, most people never expected Germany to turn right-wing in one election. In fact, the gains AfD made are unprecedented, they're the highest since WW2.

AfD will probably get second place in the Bavarian state election.

If Merkel stays in power and family reunification goes through in 2018 the AfD might get 20-25% of the vote in the next election and Merkel will be finally forced out. I'd guess German politics hits right/centre-right nationalist critical mass around 2020.

Hurry the fuck up already.

We need to “operation Condor” Catalunya.

SIEG FUCKING HEIL

GAS THE KIKES

AFD NOW!!!!!!

>croatia is essentially a kike shithole
makes sense you'd say this

please let it come back please

tfw you have to struggle to formulate posts that make sense in another language, see brit who effortless writes exactly what you want to say.

Most days the situation is almost too depressing to handle, some days there is a glimmer of hope. Most non-swedes wouldn't even believe to what amount the normies are brainwashed here. It is sickening.

For the first time the AfD has now overtaken the SPD (social democrats) in the polls and is now second strongest party with 16%

That saddens me sven. I pray your country rediscovers its heritage and national pride.

t. some mutt 56% burger

hahahahhahahahaahha

>alternative ? do we want to have alternative opinions? NO THANKS !

thanks burgerbro
we in the west are all in the same boat i guess

As long as you give back that German clay you guys have.

Hopefully Germany does regain it's power. I feel like I owe them something for last time. This time we fight alongside each other, not against.