The ONLY difference between black and white people is skin color, prove me wrong

The ONLY difference between black and white people is skin color, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2nTgJD9pZes
youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao
jbhe.com/features/53_SAT.html
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/913977474567913472
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wolves and dogs can interbreed. Would you get a pet wolf?

sorry menat for

That's PROVEN to be entirely cultural, black people raised in white environments are just as smart as white people are.

Ask a doctor if a medicine that works on african automatically works on whites.

Phenotypically?

Sub-saharan Africans for the most part have shorter torsos and higher belly buttons altering their center of gravity.

More suited for running.

Also, hugely dimorphic cranial and maxillo-facial structure ...so now, its not just skin colour.

The only reason Obama looks relatively caucasian with white skin is because his mother was a coalburning whore.

OP is a faggot.
Don't forget to sage

Trips of Satan says there is deception. Genes take over after a certain number of years even if they were raised in a higher education pressure than they normally would.

>Guy is literally mulatto (50% white)
>makes thread about how he has similar facial features like white people

Where exactly are you going with this?

is this a troll, OP?

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/

that's quite wrong

Those are photos of aboriginals not American blacks

citation needed

Not sure if this is a people

>Hispanic
>Race

>first black president
>literally half white

Come back when you've got someone like pic related

That's fake, but even if it were true, it's our fault for importing them for slavery and only breeding the dumbest, strongest ones.

sage this shit

Oh my God her fucking gums are stained like a dogs

My German brother, you must find hans and encourage him to use his flammenwerfer on these abominations

Begone satan

Citation needed.

frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf

Here's the full paper

Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It's like they have a hard time getting access to decent general education and educational tools or something. Who woulda thunk it? Crazy man

of course

Not credible in the slightest.

we have this tread every 2 hours and you're proven wrong every time.

Gonna need an argument to back this up pal

Pic Related

100$ says your lily white and have never lived around/ interacted with many poc

>less evolved
>HURRR HOW DO EVOLUTION WERK

>The ONLY difference between black and white people is skin color, prove me wrong.
africa

You are half correct. In some cases, there are also different mentalities.

I love how this image killed the app

...And IRL you would gladly let her ""finger"" uranus with her rap boombox.
Wannabe racistards never change.

It did?

yeah they removed the racebending functionality due to niggers being butthurt that white rihanna is the most attractive, calling it raysis iirc

I'm not a scientist but there are plenty of obvious differences. If you can't see them it's because Tyrone's balls are resting on your eyes while mouth fucking you faggot.

Oh yes that is why the poorest Whites are only slightly outperformed by the absolute richest blacks.

Those lips?

Not an argument.

They guy on the right still looks like a nigger.

mate either refute non meme claims or piss off, there's plenty material up there

CITATION NEEDED.

Exactly. The black culture is about making everything a shithole, meanwhile the white culture is better in every way. That's the difference, white people are more civilized, nignogs, when together, are just fucking apes. Jesus, I even saw a nigger rob another nigger while both robbing a white guy in some random GIF.

>Move. To. Africa.

We're all the same right, then you shouldn't be a racist and move to Africa.
We're 'exactly' the same.

link of that video and channel?
I have never found NOW THIS on youtube. There are only similar channels

If you want to vomit "not an argument," you should know that by making a claim and demanding proof of otherwise is shifting of burden of proof. Even without proof either way, the very epistemic possibility that races are different by more their skin color necessitates consideration of this if one is to be moral. The only way it would be moral not to consider this possibility when looking at things like crime rates, would be if someone like your stupid ass were to prove race really is only skin deep. Your ill-conceived wishful thinking potentially hurts people far more than racism, and you're an immoral idiot for not acknowledging that.

All these claims are just cherry-picked racist alt-right memes, all scientific journals have said the complete opposite.

Nice copy paste. Wow you 4channers are pathetic.

[Citation needed]

Give me any study that shows blacks aren't less intelligent. Anything at all.

Translation:
>I'm too stupid to understand what you said

pic related. most africans are sub-80 iq, even if there are some exceptions and these exceptions should be protected

I can't find it either.
The only time I ever saw it was when someone posted it here a while back.

Put an African skull next to a European skull and I will tell you exactly which one is which. Now, am I just smart for being able to tell the difference or are you just fucking retarded?

>NOW THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=2nTgJD9pZes

This is the channel?

Pure marxist cancer

>Ireland
>muh whiteness
>Italy
>called niggers by Irish people
You have just proven that race mixing is the best thing to get intelligent people. I agree.

They don't change

Race is only bone deep.

A lion and a tiger can interbreed but we don’t even classify them as the same species. And the offspring is incapable of surviving in the wild. Why is it such a stretch then to assume those who were cut off from other human evolution in a completely different environment then other humans would be different. We have higher subdivisions for some goldfish yet there is only one human race? Also this is a shill thread.

No, they're black albinos, pure black African albinos. American blacks only look slightly Caucasian because half their DNA is fucking Caucasian.

Intelligence is obviously the biggest difference. Before black Africans had contact with outsiders, not one African society had invented the wheel. No blacks had a written language or a calendar. No blacks had built a two-story building or a mechanical device. Or had domesticated any animals. All of this suggests a low average overall of intelligence.

Many people will tell you Africa is poor because it was colonized and exploited by Europeans. This is not so. The most extensively colonized parts, such as South Africa, the Ivory Coast, and Nigeria are the most advanced parts of Africa. Ethiopia and Liberia, which were never colonized are among the poorest places in Africa.

Citation needed.

Nogs claim to be equal to whites if given a fair chance but then they love to point out that they can run faster than whites because of physical differences between races.

what race is this?

>Also this is a shill thread.
It's a troll mining information. They wouldn't have called us "4channers."

What are tay-sachs and sickle cell anaemia for 500 Alex?

Those are first generation immigrants, not properly integrated yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao
Alright op lets get right down to it
Firstly lets address the very impossibility of racial intellectual equality.
As you well know (if you bothered to stay awake in 6th grade bio) intelligence in animals and humans is by and large determined by genetics. Why is this? Because evolution works through the reproduction of genes. Those individuals with weak genes die off and those with strong genes reproduce. This is why humans a species are intelligent as they are today, intelligence is one of the most important traits for prenatal survival. Now what does this have to do with the race? Well its simple, it disproves the notion that all races are created equal, that all men are created equal or for that matter that any two men can be equal. This is because everyone has different genes with different levels of intelligence. Now because of the complexities of our frontal lobe, education can help boost intelligence but it has been shown to only boost IQ a few points throughout a life span. For instance there was a group of African American orphans who raised by upper middle class families and were given access to the benefits there in. When they were 18 their iqs were tested and while they did improve over the average black (85 instead of 80) they were still some 18 to 21 points down from the average white (Scoring 103-106 depending what you consider Mediterranean's). Races are nothing more or less then human sub species, they are groups of humans who evolved in different habitats and dealt with different things early on. Due to many wars, plagues and invasions Europe suffered early on the weak genes were quickly killed off leaving a race of people with high iq, unparalleled creative intelligence, the highest average upper body strength on the planet and best immunities on the planet.
This is why whites are the genetically superior race from a biological standpoint.
Actually no they arent

The worst white neighborhoods are safer than the best black neighborhoods.

Still better than a nigger.

It is common knowledge that evolution does not produce one genetically identical species. All throughout human evolution there were many branches of humans. Neanderthals and devosonians are examples of this. Why suddenly are humans different? Why would human evolution suddenly stop branching. Various groups of humans living in separate widely varried environments will not produce one sub species. And various sub species will exhibit differing characteristics. Why did Europeans use negroes as slaves but not natives. Because the negro and the native were very different in physical constitution.

You know, i was obsessed in my teen years about race appearances and forehead shape/noses.

I found out that people with big foreheads, and these "neanderthal" brow bumps, were the most intelligent. Niggers lack that, they only show brow bumps, but not an widened middle section going from between both eyes in a slight " / " shape. Race realism is real, people who deny it deny nature.

Your pic is an perfect example of the aryan forehead.

Fucking Irish gypsy.

Thier personality and demeanor are still dog shit. You can teach a chimp and make it smarter but its still a chimp.

how about now?

>some people look better in coolour

How about a 25 story building?

+25 sneak. Skin of major stealth.

Mutt

all genes produce proteins. variants of genes produce different proteins. little difference like hair color will produce different proteins. this affects biochemistry.

you cant say with any certainty that it doesnt impede the brains functionality as it relies on chemistry to function to have specific proteins present

then there is the obvious collection of differences found by medical science like black have a salt sensitivity and high blood pressure is more common amongst them. their bone structure is different in the legs and skull. these are known things you cant dispute. law enforcement can determine if a skeleton was white or black in america by looking at the bones alone without a facial reconstruction

lmao

You've never been to Fresno, CA

Steve brule

I-I just don't know

Yes

Body and mind are intertwined, so no, skin suggests emotional differences as well.

Nah, my high desert trash safari was cancelled.

And yet even painted white he still looks black.

perhaps this is more of what you were looking for
>pic related
Actually due to interacial sex with whites blacks now have iq superior to their African counter parts, averaging 80 instead of 70
And before you try that stupid shit, no if you bring an afriranc kid to America and raise him in a good school system he will still not become as smart as whites or even American blacks scoring somewhere around 75.
If you want to know the truth google the shit user, don't ask someone else to do it for you
alternatively
>LURK MORE FAGGOT
Admit it user. Any paper brought before you from any source wouldn't be good enough for you if it disagreed with you
no but it was pretty fucking funny lol
Google the studies done by the german sceintists on genetics during the time of the third riech. Oh right, you cant the allies burned them all lol.
In all honesty user there is a shit load of evidence that disproves your claim, you mearly cherry picking sceintific journals you agree with from sourses that wouldnt publish anything contrary to the current cultures assumptions about race
Doesnt make his point any less valid, in a country full of non white rape murder and robbery the burden of proof is on you not us.
user i have to ask, what would it take to convince you that the races are not genetically equal, because if you tell the evidence you need i would be happy to provide it for you. Just be honest about what we need to show and we will show it, but pin it down, because i dont want you to be a faggot and try to get out of it.
Blacks didnt build the peramids arabs did, and if you think otherwise you need to look into egiptian history mate.

I'm a med student. In Pharmacology we learn that there are certain drugs that do not affect Blacks given they have different enzymes than Whites. One example would be the drug class of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor used for Heart problems.

If blacks are so dumb why was one elected president of the most powerful country in the world?

The fact that you have to go back thousands of years to appropriate someone else's achievements is pretty sad.

He was still half white. Shows the wonders euro blood can do.

The same way the communists came power in russia
A controlled propoganda machine and social unrest
with that recipie any idiot can come to power

I like how speaking well and doing well in school is considered acting white. I have also noticed a bunch of coin have malformed mouths and teeth that really give them some hilarious speech impediments.

No, skull structure has a lot to do as well. As you can see, he still looks like a nigger.

>implying intelligence is the sole factor behind electoral success
>implying obama isn't half white
>implying the existence of a general rule is debunked by outliers
>implying he didn't win because people wanted to vote for le black politics man

fuck you OP, whatever agenda you're trying to push

Okay I can't find the exact study behind the infograph posted above, but I found another study comparing SAT scores before they made a test score category for families above a 200,000$ income, and in this study there is literally no category of Blacks that do better then even the poorest Whites. jbhe.com/features/53_SAT.html

Oh don't give the nigger that much credit man, he was got us into 10 trillion dollars of debt in 10 years and brought the American military to its weakest point since world war 2.
He was shit from the get go

good job user, teach ignorant piece of shit a lesson lol

you're either a nigger or nigger lover.

Some black people are outliers and very intelligent. There is also a strong possibility that Barack Obama went to Harvard due to Affirmative Action. I'm not saying he wasn't smart, but if he was White he would have very likely never have gone to Harvard law school. He also became President of the United States, mostly due to his skin color. The American people voted for him in hopes that a black President would put racial tensions behind us and it had the opposite effect.

Right image looks like pic related

That's an evil looking white dude

>it keeps being updated
Kek

when a dog fucks a human (and vice versa), you don't really expect much of the dog and your disgust directed entirely towards the human.

So very wrong. You can even tell race based on skeletons. Race differences are multiple and very real.

Nigger hate thread? Nigger hate thread.

You think ya hot shit dontcha?

Where is that audio from? Is it from some real abuse?

Didn't read that. Not after I saw that terrible racist picture.

race isn’t skin color.
phenotypical variation.
hair, bone structure.
kys nigger.

>The ONLY difference between black and white people is skin color, prove me wrong.
Genes.

There I proved you wrong.

What nothing to say, no come back? no counter point? no counter argument? no fucked up half assed logic about some circumstantial evidence? lol we did it guys, we finally got op to shut the fuck up lol.
You know what the problem is with guys like you op, you dont actually have any opinions. I mean yeah there are things you "think" to be true but you arent really thinking are you? You dont question them. They dont require logic behind them. No they arent thoughts, they are beliefs, beliefs that were drilled into your head at a young age and that you are willing to protect to your god damn grave.
Scientists could litterally comp out tomorow and say
>user we just found out that blacks are all legally retarded and that the only passable ones are half white
and you would say
>REEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING RACIST CIS WHITE MALE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
even if the sceintists were asian lol
And because this is the nature of you, you will always remain willfulling ignorant forever living in a world you refuse to understand. I pitty you user, and i pitty world that has to deal with shit like you.

Mmmm. Guys, if any of you haven't seen the nude leaks of this fine hoochie mama getting anally pulverized, then I highly suggest you seek them out. Your eyes are in for a real treat!

oh shit spoke to soon lol
And I have no doubt you didn't read it user, because I already know you are a close minded ignorant fuck who will never accept anything other then that which he has been trained to want to.
You are like the liberal version of a climate change denier lol

Not talking to a guy who posts pictures of hanging people.

Pretty much, but as Malcolm X himself proved, that one difference fucks up the underpinnings of civilization itself, ensuring that, even though blacks can choose to be civilized, the majority *WILL* not, because there is no benefit to them to build a good reputation, and every reason to create a bad reputation.

WE

I'm not interested in bestiality.

user you think I give a fuck? XD
your opinion means less then fucking shit to me.
You force yourself to remain ignorant, as a result you maintain your viewpoint regardless of logic or reason.
Let me drop you a red pill user, a big fucking red pill.
None of this fucking matters, none of the shit posted on here fucking matters.
Regardless of me posting those niggers they would still be hung. And you know why user?
Because they were stupid weak pieces of shit who allowed themselves to be hung.
Stop caring what people say
stop caring what people think
open your fucking mind
have your own god damn opinions
and stop being such a fucking pussy that anything anyone does or says affects you

lost

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
"The study involving testing the genetics of 151 different individuals(Out of thousands buried there) dating from 1388BCE to 426CE taken from the burial grounds at Abusir el-Meleq. The site was inhabited from the time frame of 3250BCE to 700CE and was for large parts of its history very prosperous. It was a center of the cult of Osiris and was therefore a popular burial ground for ancient Egyptians.

Analysis of the subjects show they where significantly more related to Middle Eastern populations then to Sub Saharan populations. In fact comparing this to the measures of the genetic makeup of modern Egyptians show that the modern day inhabitants are slightly more related(Around 8%) to Sub-Saharan Africans then their ancient ancestors generally where."

Why are you showing us pictures of two black man to prove your point?

I've harvested adequate (you)'s for today.

I'm done here.

Time stats. Niggers chimp out when left to their own devices.

Kek.

Do as you will you ignorant self loathing shit
your opinion has neither merit nor meaning

It's quite unbelievable just how stunning she looks as Caucasoid.

It's true....

Niggers destroying everything again

I'm assuming this is the original video and would explain why it's not on YouTube.

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/913977474567913472

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/

Aside from the body constitution, history, culture, IQ, and a series of other factors yes...

Evolution doesn’t happen beyond the skin. Pack it up racists, you’re finished.

I'm a high school dropout with 135 IQ, your study uses biased results.

I think it was published by The College Board. If you weren't such a dumb nigger, you could have figured it out.

>I'm a high school dropout with 135 IQ
Firstly citation needed, secondly even if that is true that does not disprove the rule.
>your study uses biased results.
Can you explain why?