Integration plan for Muslims in North Finland

kaleva.fi/uutiset/oulu/oululle-uusi-ohjelma-kotouttamiseen-kaupungissa-yli-120-kansalaisuutta/785480/

City of Oulu is the oldest northern city in Finland.
Established in the year 1600, it now has 200 000 Finns living there. But now there is also about 6000 people with non Finnish citizenship.

There are 123 different nationalities living in Oulu. All Muslim countries included.

City of Oulu has started a four year plan on integrating Muslims. There is an organization named Young Muslims Forum (YMF) which combats radicalism.

City officials will be alerted to the fact if a certain young Muslim havent been seen for a while in the YMF gatherings. In such case social workers would like to find out why he isn't appearing there and is he becoming overtly religious.

rip

Stop them now before they get there

Won't work, they don't want to integrate, and you shouldn't want them to.

Goodbye Finland.

Day of the rope when?

RIP

Of course it won't, no matter which ethnicity or other group you import en masse they will always want to live near each other and form their own society.

I'm warning you right now. Do not try to change their religious views. They will take it personally. Especially when the refugees you bring in is our trash to begin with. RIP Finland

>There is an organization named Young Muslims Forum (YMF) which combats radicalism.

like clockwork. when will lefties see the truth?

I TRUST MY FINNISH BROTHERS
THEY WILL NOT FALL SO EASILY, AND THEY NEED THE FIRE OF YOUR WILL TO KEEP THE TINDERS OF THEIR AWAKENING ALIGHT

DO NOT FORSAKE ALL HOPE IN THEM, FOR THEIR EMBERS SMOLDER STILL

their women will get bred as fuck

Anti-Semites deserve gang rapes, it's their choice.

Disgusting, we need another Breivik. But this time targeting the right people.

I agree, Finns must be removed from this Earth

I really do not understand the western countries and their mentallity. How exactly will you change their views when they have been indoctrinaed since 7th century?
The west needs to prepare for their consequences. The balkans and all the central and eastern europe know that with the muslims, there is only one way on how to educate them: by killing them. You need to show them this kind of exemple or you are doomed. You have been warned.

>shooting future Marxists isn't the right people

No one here in Oulu cares about those Muslims. They are completely socially isolated. On top of this they will now have to deal with 50 year old social worker ladies trying to turn them away from Islam lol.

so many have tried in the past, it shall not work in the present or the future

I like her more without a wig. Irish girls are the best, no argue about that.

Whites will never learn.

is it truly a wig or did she simply colored the hair in different way and had it shortened?

>t. T*rd
She's a T*rd with dyed hair, what made you think she's Irish?

I liked her more without all the metal

Are they going to offer Finish women to satisfy their sexual needs?

I have an opinion, but I am on my uni wifi so I wont state it.