israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241993
hamodia.com/2018/02/15/israels-new-friend-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-condemns-irans-remarks-wiping-israel-map/
youtu.be/aYBct7eqdJk?t=785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off you dumb moldovan cunt

Benji got horns.

The absolute saviors of the white race at work.

PUTIN STANDS WITH ISRAEL
MAGA
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241993

OP is a romanian shill

fucking based

YERUSHALAYIM -

A Russian diplomat has pledged his country’s support for Israel in defending itself against aggression, in the wake of the infiltration of an Iranian-made drone into Israeli airspace last week.

“In the case of aggression against Israel, not only will the United States stand by Israel’s side — Russia, too, will be on Israel’s side,” Russian Deputy Ambassador to Israel Leonid Frolov told The Times of Israel.

“Many of our countrymen live here in Israel, and Israel in general is a friendly nation, and therefore we won’t allow any aggression against Israel.”

“We certainly support Israel’s right to defend itself, and the actions of Israeli pilots were entirely correct,” he said of the retaliatory strike on Syria after its Russian-made anti-aircraft missiles downed an Israeli F-15.

hamodia.com/2018/02/15/israels-new-friend-russia/

t. gypsie in loldova. After we finish with iran you are next.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw

almasdarnews.com/article/russia-condemns-irans-remarks-wiping-israel-map/

MAGA

bump

>b-but Nazbol was supposed to save us all from da joos!!!!!1

Fake news

Netanyahu admitted to shooting down the Iranian plane.

youtu.be/aYBct7eqdJk?t=785

I wonder how /sg/ is coping with the realization that Russia isnt an anti jew county.

Putin haters BTFO!!!!

notice the wording.

>Were Iran to attack Israel

They are implying that if Iran attacks or invades Israel "unprovoked" then they will have no choice to but help the kikes. they aren't talking about if the kikes decide to attack Iran. If thats the case they will not back the jews. and currently Israel is the one starting shit.

>plane
*drone

No. The Iranian plane with 66 people you retard.

cognitive dissonance

And? Iran is attacking Israel constantly so if they gain so much influence in the region and invade Russia will stop them. Thats siding with Israel to prevent WW3. It shows Russia is cowardly and 2 faced to its allies.

jewish shitpost/10

You know Poland instead of starting WW2 you should've accepted germanies demands. USSR would probably attack Europe itself anyways and you would be a super power with Germany right now. But no you gotta be autistic and do it "your way"

>why does Cred Forums think Russia is based
WHEN DOES ANYONE HERE PRAISE RUSSIA? And even if, why the fuck would it matter?
these threads freak me the fuck out

Keep in mind user that no one is stopping you from KYS. Just do it and get it over with.

Only a pole could defend Russia and kikery while also posting natsoc.

Putin really gets under their skin.

>Iran is attacking Israel constant
STFU, you uneducated burger shit.

Bolsheviks confirmed Jewish state

Nice counter argument you got there. Iran is attacking israel using proxies such as Hezbollah an illegal force in Lebanon.

More illegal forces are heading to Damascus like irans tiger forces while undoubtedly will apply further pressure to Israel. By supporting irainian influence in the region is common sense such a thing harm israel.

The worse part about all this is the Iranian government is supporting an anti israel policy. You dumb fucks always forget that and look past the fact Russia is supporting such a despotic regime.

>Israel is the source of Globalism and European Genocide
>Iran is the bad guy for attacking the Jewish State

I wonder if Netanyahu is so dumb to believe this?

If Russia effectively makes Israel under their umbrella of protection and control and wrestle it from the US, it would make the US a 10x better place to live as there would be no incentive for Zionist organizations to exert influence on our government and for our government to further support them.

Our whole political apparatus would change.

GO RUSSIA

Stop being anti-semitics asshole.

Its over then
the kikes won

War in the middle east is the cause of "European genocide" and globalism is the product of that multiculturalism. Its easy to blame Israel for this but the fact remains Muslims fighting each other would produce the exact same effect.

The real war in the middle east is about geo politics and resource control. Siding with Russia is just betraying your country for another.

Israel is the source of Globalism because they admit it.

I wonder if Russia is dumb enough to double cross Israel. They wont start WW3, not yet at least until their military machine comes online.

I hope Iran fucks up their plans though as a china/Russia led world would be trash.

Hes not wrong. We havent had a straight war since USSR was defeated, creating a balance. Now Russia is looking to undo progress as they refuse to give up the idea of being a "superpower"

When you're forced to admit Israel is the cause of Globalism you're left with no move but supporting the Jewish State and by proxy, Globalism. How will you justify Israel's role in European Genocide?

European genocide doesnt exist. Races dont mix like you think they do.

You are wrong. The US would become backwater like Russia is today.

>hurr white genocide isn't real, goy!

So you're a kike, let us see you on your way out.

Maybe in 1000 years but really it doesnt concern me.

Tell me which country would say they would support Iran _IF_ Iran attacked Israel (like full out)?

>USSR was defeated
Yeah, tell me about those American tanks roaming Moscow streets.

>Maybe in 1000 years
You mean a single generation?
>it doesnt concern me.
The arrogance. You think this is a white people problem?

Give it up USSR imploded and will never take hold of this world again as collectively humanity is tired of slavs starting conflicts.
There arent that many germans if they refuse ti have children thats their own problem. And being a minority isnt genocide it just means the race isnt breeding above the rest.

>if they refuse ti have children thats their own problem.
This isn't even the problem, user. If you flood Germany with millions and millions of non-German immigrants, it won't matter how many kids you have, as the immigrants will outbreed you.
>And being a minority isnt genocide it just means the race isnt breeding above the rest.
Pic related. Genocide is any measure taken to reduce a people in whole or in part. It's genocide. If white people flooded Israel with non-Jewish immigration in an attempt to reduce Jewish populations, then it's genocide. And you know it.

Its not genocide since nations arent mono racial anymore. If people were bothered with it immigration would be cut off completely. Even in Russia has a 20% population of unethnic slavs.

So you're telling me if America flooded Israel with millions of non-Jewish immigrants, who will absolutely out-breed the Native Jews, thus reducing the Jewish population in a controlled way... that this isn't genocide?

It wouldnt as immigrants do not harm jewish birth rates. The jewish community would grow alongside the immigrant community.

>Deputy Ambassador to Israel

Means less than nothing. It's the job description of every ambassador to Jew the country he's assigned to into complacency and trust.

>The jewish community would grow alongside the immigrant community.
then explain this.

that's not the video you posted which again was from a drone

First world countries birth rates are low with or without immigrants. Its a personal problem and immigrants are simply saving the country from implosion.
Yeah and? They are the minority worldwide as well. Cutting off immigrants doesnt magically make their population grow.

Jews are a minority in Israel BECAUSE OF immigrants

>when you finally realize kikes are kiking not just white people but themselves

Iran is not attacking Israel, faggot. Iran is trying to limit their power projection. Hezbollah being in Lebanon and Syria is to deter Israeli and Saudi expansion and aggression.

>yfwn Russia, Israel and USA teams up/leaves NATO and turns against the rest of the world

And? The only problem i have with immigration are security concerns which is why im against mexican migration here. Otherwise its no problem.
Muslims own enough sand as it is. Again its an east vs west issue and if you want to support nationalism again you are going to be put into your place, again.

>haha you just proved genocide through ethnic replacement is real
>And?

dafuq is wrong with you?

Its not genocide by accepting migrants. Countries are no longer tied by race, why wont you admit this?

>Countries are no longer tied by race
since when? who decided that, user?
Just prior to 1965 America was 90% white.
Just prior to 2012 Europe was European.
What happened?

They're losing it. Take a look at those posts Russia even likes Saudi Arabia more than Iran. It's making the shitskins go mad.

If people really want to separate humanity based on race into their own countries again its so delusional to wish for such a thing.
Since the nationalists lost in WW2. Jews run this world lest you forget.

Israel never had any power projection into Iran and it doesn't have the potential to do so.

Iran seeks to create an empire, that's the reality. It's funny that Westerners are called colonialists but Iran is called a peaceful country for doing the same thing Westerners were doing. Why do non-whites get a pass?

You're satisfied with Jews running the world?

Why wouldnt i be? Their system has prevented god knows how many conflicts and increased living standards worldwide.

Their system has created ISIS, unnecessary wars, a culture of mindless consumerism, Communism, addiction, and so forth. What about their system are you happy with?

They also created nukes the ultimate determinant to war.

>ISIS is a byproduct of Whabbi sunni clerics not anything to do with Israel
>Consumerism is a byproduct of capitalism which is a byproduct of keynesian economics that increased living standards worldwide.
>Communism or late stage capitalism is the natural order of things which always implodes.
>Addiction is tied to consumerism/capitalism which is a human fault. Addiction has always existed but less accessible.
>Wars to prevent bigger wars are hardly unnecessary.
Nasser of Egypt, Saddam of Iraq, Qaddafi of Africa,Kim Jon un of NK, Ayatollah of Iran. All have/had ambitions which needed to be kept in check.

>ISIS was created by MOSSAD and CIA, and even today Israel gives the Islamic State material support
pic related
>Capitalism has resulted in 1% owning 99% of the wealth
>Capitalism, created by Jews, leads to implosion (Communism) also created by Jews.. therefore, the system is designed to fail
>Jew create Capitalism, Jews create addiction
>There would be no wars without Israel provoking them

>Nasser of Egypt, Saddam of Iraq, Qaddafi of Africa,Kim Jon un of NK, Ayatollah of Iran.
did nothing wrong

ISIS is Wahhab Islam. It was created by far right islamic clerics in Saudi Arabia. Also you forget to mention the fact a good majority of ISIS fighters were Russian. Any weapons in the hands of ISIS could of gotten there from many different sources as US the worlds largest arms exporter.

Capitalism has resulted in prospirty for people that would normally be working feudalist in some backwater nationalist country. In a capitalist society everyone is awarded a decent life long as they put into into the system

Addiction has always been here. It wasnt created wtf.

Those dictators rebelled against the world order and lost. thanks for playing.

I just proved Israel backs ISIS. You're either a paid JIDF shill or just trolling at this point.

>literally call out iran for no reason
>claim they will war iran
>everyone joins them

this is fuck'd

You are resetting goal posts as first you claimed ISIS was created by CIA/MOSSAD and now you are saying they just back them. YPG is caught using Russian weapons all the time but that doesnt correlate to them creating nor facilitating them.

Again US is a massive arms dealer. Their weapons find home all over the world.

KIKED

Israel and America did create ISIS.
Israel and America still back ISIS.
But Israel is based, right?
lel

>Iran is attacking Israel constantly

holy shit

Still no proof. im waiting.

Iran is a bigger threat than ISIS as an established regime up in the mountains exporting terrorism to israel like a chessplayer in a game.

pro iran - anti israelis eternally BTFO
How does if feel knowing that the world's 2 major super powers will stand by us while you shitpost your wet dreams of the destruction of our state?

now stay defeated, rabbi

They helped the Iranians get to the Israeli boarder. Who the fuck believes this? No one wants a war between Israel and Iran. We want them both to shut the fuck up and mind their own damn business. Europe and America have nothing to do with this. Not my people not my concern.

The most disgusting demonic vermin. I don't care for your shitting little state I want to send all the jew of the world their let that be your ghetto. If Iran wants to nuke you let them.

You finally show your biased true colors nice. The game isnt over far from it.

>iran wants to nuke you
>israel (according to foreign reports) : 5 nukes for every arab city in the region
>Iran: 0 nukes
try harder shill

You lose :3

Muslims are the worst. We live in the modern world with nukes and an established world order yet they STILL refuse to cease Jihad.
You sure about that? Lets just Israel found a way to turn the world against "moderate" Islam.

How am I shilling you mongrel rat?

saudi arabia paid israel to attack... drone? it's bs. made up.

in nu/pol/ everybody's a shill nigel. lurk moar

What are you going to do about it? Convince me to side with a satan worshiping muslim?

Why pick a side? Oppose both.

Your kind are all shills you plague on humanity.

>Muslims own enough sand as it is
Iran isn't even mostly sand, you uneducated piece of shit.

Cyrus the Great made a mistake. He should have massacred all of the kikes instead and spared this world Abrahamic filth.

every time shit kicks off in the middle east, terror attacks in the west increase because butthurt immigrants are butthurt. so on one hand, truck of peace incidents fuels right wing reactions. but on another hand ww3

/thread

Yeah but ZOG wants Hezbollah/Iran out of Syria, even though they just defeated ISIS

> (((Friedman)))
Every single time.

I was being derogatory, of course.
Terror attacks in the west are carried out by ISIS for the most part.