What in the absolute fuck is this shit?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5tTM9D7l0
youtu.be/5Llq6Sunogs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just a concerned citizen browsing for stuff. Move along

This was like when Cred Forums was featured on ABC after they ruined Jessie Slaughter's life. Cred Forums is dead

She looks like she eats A LOT of tater tots

This is great they know we know and more people are getting to know.

>no captcha

Lucky bitch.

Maybe she bought a pass.

Not the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

post the scene where the Cred Forums hacker gets her to show her tits and play with them on cam for him

that's the edited one

>Cred Forums
>reply to thread no.
really activated my almonds

>Cred Forums is dead
4chin died so many deaths already i stopped counting

better

what show is this from

Homeland S7E02

Kek.

I had a good chuckle out of that user thank you.

this is the most innocent burn ever

thigh gap poster is clearly /ourguy/ in this multiverse

They invoked kek on their show.

wtf is this shit? How dare they besmirch our good name!?!?!?!

just a ((coincidence))

you'd have to be a moron to buy a pass

>They invoked kek on their show.

>wtf is this shit? How dare they besmirch our good name!?!?!?!
They didn't besmirch anything. They gave him more power.

niggy on the front page!

checked
>Cred Forums has died more times than Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

>Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

>mfw only burgerflags shitposting

>People use the home page
LMFAO what?

I disagree, they made Cred Forums seem normie friendly. As the sacred rules indicate, there are no women on the internet. Yet it showed a woman using Cred Forums, not only is this blasphemy, to use the name of Our Lord and Saviour Kek as well, it is a great evil.

They are trying to use the name of Kek to invoke their own wishes in our reality.

They're also trying to make Cred Forums normie-friendly "lets see what Cred Forums looks like in real life, ooh look they take about niggers hehe, so edgy", then gradually you'll see:

"Don't be so anti-semitic"
"Cred Forums antisemitism, we must stamp it out"
then one day gookmoot will wordfilter jews and kikes, to something like 'fairy or "blessed finance gnomes" and Cred Forums is ruined forever.

Cred Forums is already fucked, it's just fucking facebook fap threads now, if normies get on Cred Forums it's over, we'll all have no choice but to move to hotwheels chan for good.

t. Cred Forums pass user

Fuck off kike.

They mixed up memes and all posters were Americans

>hurp does anyone know who this is

>Resounding cries of lurk more and tits or gtfo

Why did they use the actual Cred Forums frontpage but a fake UI for the board?

>normie goes to main page
>sees "gif"
>I like gifs, I bet that's fun
>barraged by lesbian ass eating, trap fucking, etc.

We are famous. Hello mom, hello dad

You can tell someone wasn't around for Cred Forums harbor

are you a fed

I wish I can make my own ID too

Cause they needed to make fake tgreads without interferance or ban for their show

>t. Cred Forums pass user

S A C H I K O N G

Sachiko on popular TV!

That was an ascended level of cringe. I don't watch t.v. aside from the ID channel, (love me some murder mystery) Is modern television really this absurd?

OY VEY! MOOOOOOOOODS!

SHUT THIS DOWN!

You have to admit the exploding van was pretty funny though.

>Those ads
Hiro's datamining the producers, I see.

Did they actually show that? I assumed this was an edit. Now I am going to have to download the episode to check. I swore I would pretend this series ended after their third season or so when they hung Brody in Iran.

oy vey

dont fall for the normie propaganda

The reality you're living in.

I second this motion. But when the normies get here, they will be redpilled.

This place is a black hole. Normies get sucked in not the other way around. The hivemind evolves faster than controls placed on it. Let's say you ban the world nigger. A minute later, anons will start typing it out differently (n i g g e r, n!gg3r) or posting the word in pictures. My point is, the dialect/conversation won't change because there's too many random people saying the same thing. If they shut it down, then anons start popping up on another chan. It's a wack-a-mole game most gave up on winning 10 years ago during le h4x0rs on steroids. That's why after the Florida this week, MSM referred to this site as an "alt-right site" instead of naming Cred Forums and calling for it to be stopped.

thanks bro

>describes exact same thing
>obviously wasn't here.

exactly why I put that.
I was serious, I am a pass user
however I do like to induce keks.

most people smoke or at least did when they were younger, I've even seen doctors taking smoke breaks in front of hospitals

Cred Forums is the new 8 chan

>Cred Forums will assimilate every last person until we all worship Kek

One could only hope, even if you don't agree with nazism, it at least promotes freethought.
Oh shit yeah, thanks for the different perspective. Still I like the thought of "based finance gnome"

hivemind, egregore, thought-form, even spirit. When many people come together there is power, thats why politicians pay so much money for PSAs.

the (((picture))) was an edit, everything else was real though.

where is this from?

Hi son, quit leaving your buttplug in the shower.

can you have her upload Benny G and ask who that is?

Holy fuck I saw this last night, this scene made me laugh so hard. They don't even research how people talk on here.

it needed BRAPP posting to make it authentic

Get this on TV

I know right? Not a single anime shitpost, BLACKED thread, or Amerimutt.

>mah secret private militia

I don't know why that guy was even talking to IRL girls. He didn't even call them vapid bleeding cunts, or go off on a tear about the niggers and the jews.

What's with the spoopy music?
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5tTM9D7l0

Homeland.

As an aside, this is how you identify a Cred Forums poster. They start threads with some random screengrab and have a single sentence with as few words as possible asking a very stupid question.

Sachiko is famous!

youtu.be/5Llq6Sunogs

It so overly simplified and missing the point by mile. If this is how normies view us we we have nothing to worry about.

I can imagine the next part of the clip is tits or gtfo posts!

isn't she from homeland?

I only know because in the earlier seasons there a few sex scenes with her in them that I used to jerk off to

Anyone think Keane’s putting on some pounds?
Says she’s against the wage gap
Looks more like she’s against the thigh gap

Only newfags will know