How many people have had their lives ruined by Cred Forums?

How many people have had their lives ruined by Cred Forums?

no no, I should have said. 6 gorillion.

A good amount. I was /r9k/ as fuck for a little while, but pua masculinity shit is pretty popular with high schoolers in general because of hormones and the education system not emphasizing critical thinking. Also peer pressure.

Please direct your concerns to DARPA, thank you.

Cred Forums is the cure. Not the disease.

I'm a black female and after 2+ years here you can probably imagine the havoc I've wreaked amongst friends and family.
I'm alone now

Greentext?

not enough.

Pol didn't ruin my life, it ruined a couple diners with leftist / female friends though

Two years? Then you know the rule. Ttits or GTFO nigger.

I'm not all that impressionable

>parents all sit down
>in laws from Detroit are in town
>talking, babbling about sports, weather, etc
>everyone's having a good time
>aunt asks my opinion on politics
>oh no
>don't want to get into it because super controversial opinions >she directs the political conversation to Black Lives Matter
>oh fuck.jpg
>can't...resist...
>asks if I'm a supporter
>full fucking explode mode
>go off and redpill everyone about Black on White crime
>even use the terms niggers, subhuman, apes, etc etc
>at the end I say don't even get me started on the Bell curve, a lot of people online have some facts about race and IQ that can't be denied
>aunt starts crying
>mom starts crying as well
>both just look at me
>mom says "You've done it now user, you've ruined Kwanzaa"

Don't be a retarded coon you stupid bitch.

Only in an upside down world does the truth ruin lives.

jej I got on Cred Forums like 10 years ago when I was 14, and I'm a completely normal well adjusted adult

hang in there D-Dubs.
That being said, only those who are afraid of the truth do not rejoice in it's light.

t. Nigger

i got on during that skull fucking thread on Cred Forums from the french catacombs

Cred Forums has to be the most addicting board on here.

are you the one who is into racist white men?

post feet

got a chuckle

Oh, grief. I wish. Nothing like a black chick who hates blacks.

The only thing Cred Forums did was show me that the world is fucked. Most other things you will figure it out yourself, if you are above a certain IQ, but the sheer number of retarded drones is astonishing. I used to believe that people are good and just needs to be given an opportunity, but the vast majority of the people shouldn't progress beyond serfdom.

>amongst
might be legit desu

1. Become addicted to a raw and unfiltered truth-stream,
2. Remain in safe, secure, cocoonish bubble

Agreed, #2 is *definitely* the easier life. We should always seek the path of least resistance, and avoid rocking the boat or engaging in independent thought.. those things require some testicular fortitude, and I just want to fritter my life away.

How much Cred Forums nowadays does it take to ruin someone. I say this because the board quality has drastically decreased over the ages.

Pol changed me for the better, there is a lot of truth on here. Sorry the truth hurts but at least you can live a noble life now that you aren't a brainwashed libsheep idiot anymore.

I saw this 8 or 9 year old singing "Cooking up dope in the crockpot, fucking on your bitch she a thot thot" and it just confirms pol's belief that western society is falling apart. Terrible culture.

Migos are red pilled

Impressive

>you've ruined Kwanzaa"
I know it's a fake holiday, but what's it even supposed to be about?
Christmas is presents and food, Hanukah is candles and pretending Christmas isn't awesome, what's Kwanza about?
As an aside, do mulsims have a holiday around Christmas?

PLS BE IN

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Their music is degenerate and inappropriate for children

I don't really get shit for even my most controversial opinions because I've always espoused unconventional views on just about everything. In fact I usually get more shit for having an unusual taste for music than I do for, say, being somewhat of a Fascist sympathizer. Seems that in the circles I usually hang out with it's perfectly fine if you do a Roman salute and talk of the virtues of far right politics but if you try to play some unconventional music you're suddenly worse than Hitler.

Be me
>25 years old
>Successful, educated
>Swallowed the fit pill, in good shape.
>Lots of social friends, career is going in the right direction
>Not a manlet just average at 5 foot 10
>Get several girls numbers, text em but no reply
>Tinder goes no where really
>Still can't attract anyone

Why is shit so hard for men? I don't think I'm hideous but is it normal for it to be this hard for guys or am I just uglier than I think
Anyone in the same boat as me

fitfag, get back to your board