Redpill me on abortion

I've never really understood why abortion is "bad".

I get that some people can interpret it as "killing someone", but that's more or less just a fallacious argument that appeals to human emotion in my opinion.

A lot of people doing abortions are young people that aren't mature enough to properly raise their kids, which will just result into poverty and / or a failed upbringing, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3929105/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3395931/
youtube.com/watch?v=rMDRopXHfaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't see where killing an indefensible fetus is wrong, then we have different brains, perhaps you're a woman?

Beyond that though, if girls fear having sex will ruin their lives, they will be less likely to do it. Women with fewer sex partners are better all around people, and particularly better wives and mothers. Fewer divorces = fewer single mothers = fewer criminals.

Abortion is bad for society and the few women who make this life-altering decision to have sex need to be held up as an example of what not to do.

I think that people trying to justify that is not a destruction of life is a fallacious argument that appeals to human emotion and they have to participate in mental gymnastics to defend their point. I think it is good eugenics but is a symptom of a much larger problem.

If you don't see where killing an indefensible fetus is wrong, then we have different brains

I just see a fetus as something inferior, something along the lines of an animal, it just isn't 100% human yet. But I don't want to further argue about the moral high ground, which I admit you have.

Also - girls, particularly teenage girls (which are the ones that need abortion the most) are bad decision makers, they're emotionally unstable and will still just risk it even if there are huge consequences.

Also what's your opinion on abortion when there are more serious implications, eg the girl got raped or the girls life is in danger

abortion stops stupid people from procreating. It is great.

Abortion kills niggers and reduces the number of single mothers.

Sin against God.

All who partake, especially Whites, will burn in Hell forever unless they confess and receive the Sacraments.

aren't smart people / the people that are getting a good career the ones that prefer to abort (or prevent impregnation all together) the ones that lose the most potential children?

There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics.

women are allowed to carry out the death penalty, not even military at war are allowed that level of indiscriminate killing. pretty glad i converted to islam desu a lot of you are going to hell when you die shalom

You have to reconcile that abortion is killing a human being based on their age. A human zygote is a human so quibbling about whether at 4 hours or 4 days or 4 weeks or 4 months when its human "enough" is pretty silly. Most abortion advocates attempt to dehumanize so they don't have rationalize why they're killing human beings based on convenience.

If you believe we should kill people who are inconvenient on the people around them, have that discussion. But there's really no difference between killing a fetus and killing a 90 year feeble senile man.

so is the whole anti-abortion thing only about "muh 1% human shouldn't be killed"

>I get that some people can interpret it as "killing someone", but that's more or less just a fallacious argument that appeals to human emotion in my opinion.

Any cutoff you could make would be utterly arbitrary anyways. I consider life to begin at conception. The "being" has ceased being baby batter and individual parts and has begun the process of becoming a human.

Saying it's okay to destroy it because of xyz is always an excuse. It hasn't developed the ability to sense pain yet? Brain isn't fully formed? All of these things could be pushed to justify murdering young children. Babies don't remember their toddler years anyways and they're basically like retarded helpless blind people. So it's okay to just kill them, right? They're not fully formed so it doesn't matter. They won't even really be aware of dying if you just shoot them in the head, so it should be okay to murder toddlers.

No matter what point you choose, it's subjective. I choose conception because it is the moment that the human begins to form. Any other point after that and you're just playing semantics and subjectively placing inherent importance on the ability to feel pain(which has no objective value).

A fetus is a human at a certain age of development. It's 100% human in terms of biology.

The truth is that people consider it morally right to kill a fetus because they perceive it as not complex enough to have any sort of rights.

I was against it until I figured out that it's the left controlling their own population and keeps the Nigger population way down.

Not human yet? Is it human when it's born?
Well then it must be human 1 day before. To be moral people we have to draw a line.

No.

there is - that's the big thing

a fetus is the earliest stage of a human, it's before it's able to take care of itself. Every living child deserves a good upbringing, and if parents think they can't deliver it they should be allowed to abort it. But once the baby is born the parents had enough time to think and they should be fully committed by now.

Also, a 90 year old man has already gone way beyond the stage where it can't live on its own anymore. Although it does need help again, but he can just pay people to get it instead of forcing his parents to give it to him

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *gasp choke* H-HELP GOD PLEASE *glug* HELP PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!! *cough gag* I'M SORRY FOR MURDERING MY CHILD PLEASE FORGIVE ME NO PLEASE DON'T PULL ME BACK DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAA---"

True. In a 99% white society abortions should go out the window, if the nigs appear they should be forced by law to abort.

does that mean when I ejaculate I commit genocide?

>girls, particularly teenage girls (which are the ones that need abortion the most) are bad decision makers,

Yes, this is why their parents need to be more involved and protective.

Ending abortion must go hand in hand with ending welfare or any services for single mothers. Pregnancy out of wedlock should be a terrifying prospect because the alternative is even more terrifying though more difficult to perceive.

and teenage girls/boys will still refuse to listen, they think they know what's best, despite all the big warning signs.

Just look at modern day communism, or liberalism as a whole, 100,000,000 dead, yet they still think it's the best

Not fertilized, go back to r*ddit.

the typical angry feminist argument is the baby is part of the mother until the umbilical cord is cut

and a child that is in a womb isn't born yet, the question is, where do you draw the line

If there is a lack of proper natural selection in a society we need to take it into our own hands.

Then let them

if retarded teens want to fuck themselves over, that's on them

At fertilization retard.

good job on fucking over a good portion of the next generation (and the generation after that, because single teenage girls are bad at parenting), we finally made progress guys!, at least we saved a couple of fetuses!

The problems of society can be fixed through killing criminals, not killing babies. Hellfire when you die faggot.

So basically you're advocating murder and genocide of undesirables for the betterment of society. Irresponsible teenage mothers can't raise good children, so just murder the children.

Why not just murder the dumb teenage mothers? By your argument, we're improving society. Get pregnant before 22? Just kill them, they're going to raise a shit kid anyways and aren't contributing!

There you go justifying murdering people because XYZ excuse. You can add as many caveats as you want, you're still justifying murdering people.

> you deserve a happy life with good parents
> so I'll just chop you out with scissors

You realize that there's other solutions that don't involve murder for that ideal right?

because they've already depleted 22 years worth of resources, they already had a good upbringing and they're about to become responsible and get to the proper age of becoming parents.

Although I'm against abortion 100%, I'm willing to compromise by forcing people who have abortions to be infertile.

My argument is this if you can not risk having a baby at all then your only choice is to abstain from sex. If you’re comfortable with some risk then you should use pregnancy risk reducers. Calling a unborn baby a fetus is literally a euphemism to dehumanize what is undeniably human. And then where do you draw the line? When is it human? I mean is it the first trimester? You going to tell the woman who lost her pregnancy that it wasn’t really a baby and to stop crying? Should we then deny that a woman should need counseling since she really didn’t lose anything anyways? I mean. I want a consistent standard that can be applied. Instead we have wildly different standards based on what the mothers subjective feelings are.

If they got pregnant at 14 I guarantee you they had a bad upbringing.

like what? adoption?, I don't think there's enough demand to replace all the current existing abortioon rates

This will be you in Hell, toothpaste. Forced to give birth over and over again for spending your life telling women not to. Your belly will burst open as hideous creatures rip their way out of your decaying corpse over and over again and your screams and the smoke of your burning torment will arise up to heaven and provide a sweet incense and a harmony to the choir of angels for the denizens of that place. You are garbage.

Libs prefer adoption more.....

Its bad for white people with are birthrates going down.

Great for Minorities as there birthrates are going up.

>this is what christcucks actually believe

You completely ignored the crux of the argument because you can't actually address it. You are advocating killing children because it's inconvenient and makes things "more difficult". By this logic, murdering irresponsible teenagers that get pregnant in the first place would be a better solution. Cut off the problem at its source. Right? Why not just murder drug addicted parents of toddlers? He's going to have a shit upbringing. Why not just kill the whole family and better society? Derp derp.

>because they've already depleted 22 years worth of resources, they already had a good upbringing and they're about to become responsible

If they had a good upbringing, they wouldn't be pregnant in their teens. "About to become responsible" hahaha...okay dude.

its only bad if the baby is white

Lets say early on in the pregnancy the doctors spot that the feutus is deformed and the baby that would be born would be paralized/deformed. When the baby would beborn it would have to suffer intence amount of pain that wouldn't stop. At birth the baby would have surgery 1 after another. Do you think its right to keep that baby alive considering that it would bring pain and financial strain to the parents aswell. Just because your sparing 1 life doesn't mean it would make someone elses life better it could make the parents suffer. If the baby wasn't planned it could also ruin the parents aspirations and dreams that they wanted to archive in life, because the baby would be born and someone would have to take care of it.

Abortion is not bad when there is a medical purpose, such as complications in pregnancy that put the mother at risk. It is when women use abortion as a form of birth control that it becomes a very immoral practice. Maybe I'm old fashion, but wouldn't it be better to remain celibate or use other forms of birth control if you have no intention of bringing a child into this world?

There is literally nothing wrong with murdering people. Prove me wrong.

The line should be drawn in our testicles.
Each fap is a mass abortion and should be considered a crime.

No u dolt, as soon as your sperm enters an egg its a human, if u jerk off in ur sock your just killing your dna

Not fertilized. Go back to plebbit.

"WHY DID YOU KILL ME MOMMY???"

no fap or your breaking the geneva convention

Forcing people to deal with their mistakes makes it their problem. A woman being a degenerate piece of shit, or a 14 year old girl being woman enough to whore herself a bastard needs to deal with their problems so everyone else doesn't have too. Notice how many more problems abortion causes for other people who have nothing to fo with that particular abortion? Society bears the burden so the fucking dirty cunt doesn't have too. We empower these slags and give them the high ground when they are not responsible for anything. You think you are doing society a favor empowering the one murdering a defenseless baby that is their own child? You think that is more progressive than learning and dealing with your mistakes... So maybe future people won't be as shitty and fucking sick

I'm not an atheist, I'm a devout christian.
Masturbation is wrong and abortion shouldn't be allowed, therefore draw the line in thy testicles and stop cumming without gods spoken permission.

Eventuality is the argument they are making moron. Fertilized egg will EVENTUALLY BECOME A BABY, if it's not murdered. How much of your useless DNA have you poured into a sock only to become crystallized fabric?

You need to work on your larp. Try not using words like "thy" when they don't apply, retard. Pic related, what your kids will look like, if you manage to have any.

The problem with people with your mentality, is you cannot see 2 steps in front of you. What you are talking about is less than 2% of what abortions are used for. Which is birth control. The excuses like rape victims and problems with birth all together make up less than 2% of abortion cases. If abortion was used only for those 2% of cases, this would be a completely different discussion. If it didn't prevent so many blacks it would be illegal.

Or we can sterilize those irresponsible teenager so they can't pass on their shit genes to their children and further destroy our society.

>I get that some people can interpret it as "killing someone", but that's more or less just a fallacious argument that appeals to human emotion in my opinion.

it's a fact you imbecile
a fetus is a living human being and you can only dispute that through ignorance of biology
>it's just a tumor!
>it's a parasite!
>it's my body!
are actual emotional arguments utilizing mental dissonance to convince women that they're not killing
only through cognitive dissonance do women go through with abortions without feeling like they're monsters

I'm serious.
Don't dump your load without consulting god first.
If he commands you to ejaculate then do so in a virgins beef wellington while in missionary position once after marriage.

This.

It may even be allowable in other circumstances, but it has to be recognized by all involved as a sin.

>I just see a fetus as something inferior, something along the lines of an animal, it just isn't 100% human yet.
complete wilful ignorance
there's no
>not a human yet
either it's human or not there's no partially human or somewhat human
that isn't how science works
that's how your stupid emotions work

There is literally nothing real about this quote

There should probably be a law to sterilize any woman who gives birth out of wedlock or upon divorce.

Whether it's real or not it's whats happening.

Life doesn't begin at birth.
Life doesn't begin at conception.

Life began millions (billions?) of years ago.

The question is - can someone evict someone else from their body?

I say yes, though it seems harsh. Forced incubation seems worse.

These teenage leafs are worse than apes.

do you understand the difference between life itself and the formation of a new living organism?
cuz they're two extremely different things you buffoon

And?

No I don’t think they can evict anther person from their body. Not if it came to be there from consensual sex. If you know sex makes babies and consented to sex then you can deal with the consequences.

And abortion is justified because it overall improves the population.

The problem is that the rest of us have to deal with the consequences too.

Why must I then deal with the consequences of the 20 million (conservatively) more Democratic voters there'd be without abortion because thots can't keep their legs shut?

Yes. But Sanger is not a eugenicist hero. Not at all. I hate this meme.

Only people who shouldn't have kids in the first place gets abortions so I am in favor, but only if the embryo is less than two months old.

Killing all thieves would improve society. Killing everyone who doesn’t create more value than they consume would make society better. So with your logic we should start doing that as well?

yes

abortion is fine. Niggers cant tell me that I'm wrong because I'm right.

thats a nice bike
sheit

yes, but it's unrealistic.

I was a teen in the 80's, and had a different opinion then.
Yes, but if you start with you, and keep winding the clock back until you 'aren't human', how far do we need to go? I think sperm and egg are still human...the moment before, or after fertilization are not much different to me.

It's killing a human to abort, I'm admitting. It's also killing a human to prevent conception...or to whack it straight into the toilet...I'll grant you ALL that, but still won't prevent some person from evicting an unwanted baby.

What do you think is better?
I'm not pretending that the aborted fetus isn't human. Why share this particular shitty cartoon?

You’re assuming facts not in evidence. First pregnancy rates will not stay the same if abortion is banned. That’s evident with the rise in birth control since trumps elections.
And Political preference is not genetic.

Lol so everyone will be dead within the first week of their life?

>Political preference is not genetic

Get the fuck off my board roody-poo.

>implying

The thing about abortion is that those who are for it have already been born.

It's even deeper than that and rapists should have to marry their victims. Women evolved to fall in love with her rapist as a survival gambit. It is why they climax when raped and have lifetime flashbacks to it with conflicted feelings.

This is why Orthodox and Muslim and Hindu women all wear veils to hide themselves. Once their cherry is popped, it forever belongs to just that man and anyone who comes after will be someone she settles for.

The problem with abortion is that there is no right answer. Like seriously, even after enough time has passed where every single partisan issue has been more or less resolved, abortion will still be controversial.

Everything ranging from ethics, religion, life/death scenarios, special circumstance exceptions, and scientific variability all make the issue extremely divided.

reddit tier

Its confusing, user. I don't like the idea of late term abortion, it's kinda disturbing. At the same time, I hate niggers and niggers get a majority of abortions.

Great soundbyte!

Now, do you disagree with something I said? Or are you just virtue-signaling on a Finnish fly-tying board?

>And Political preference is not genetic.

Political preference and almost everything else is nearly entirely genetic. Look at the Minnesota twins studies or the case of the Korean girls raised by poo family in London and kike family in Los Angeles. When they met each other in their 30's they looked the same, talked the same, had the same jobs, interests, hobbies, everything. They even had their own secret language -despite never having met.

Heredity (possibly beyond just genetics) is everything!

I miss the early 2000's
Now we're 54% including spics

>Yes, but if you start with you, and keep winding the clock back until you 'aren't human', how far do we need to go? I think sperm and egg are still human...the moment before, or after fertilization are not much different to me.
once again
you all need to take a biology class
even introductory biology will do
sperm and egg are human CELLS part of the organisms they come from
as soon as they combine into a zygote they recombine their DNA into a new organism
a zygote may just be some cells but it has completely new human DNA and if left alone it will develop into a fetus which will develop into an infant
so it's only logical that as soon as the zygote is formed it should be afforded human rights as it is has individual human DNA and is alive and it's own organism
preventing a human being that is already forming from continuing it's path to eventually being born is murder

Interesting, then at what point exactly does a fetus become a human being?

I suggested if someone consumes more wealth than they create we should kill them to make society better. You said yes. How can you tell when someone will create more than they consume? Is this a daily calculation? Weekly? Monthly? Yearly? If any of those then every would be killed before being Potty trained. Mozart, di Vinci, and more are people that would be considered undesirable by polite society today in fact their mothers would be encouraged to abort by today’s standards. People being born into difficult situations makes for interesting people. It makes for the spice of life. I’m not interested in some stepford wive uptopian society. I am into messy reality. Aborting kids because they won’t experience an ideal childhood is a pathetic excuse to be lazy and take the easy way out.

>ethics
Nah the vast majority of ethical systems are pretty clear that murder is wrong
>religion
I don't know any religions that encourage abortions, but let me know if there are any
>life/death scenarios
Being left to live instead of sentenced to death is not a hard argument
>special circumstance exceptions
If the mother is 100% going to die some would argue abortion is ok, otherwise fuck off
>scientific variability
??

>People being born into difficult situations makes for interesting people. It makes for the spice of life.

I suppose we ought to let in all those vibrant spicy refugees and third world immigrants right away.

>le stepfords wives may may

Are you even trying reddit?

No rapists shouldn’t be allowed to marry. You don’t want to incentivize rape.

nice mental gymnastics

Twin = twin
Parent =\= child

These alleged medical emergencies are imaginary. In the worst possible scenario the slut can just get a c-section. The whole argument is a leftist tactic to steal that inch they want so badly.

Other than that can you name me a specific medical condition that can only be solved with an abortion?

Giving birth is dangerous. Using that as an excuse to murder your baby is sociopathic.

Lol, did you fail biology in school?

I didn't think you actually had a point

I wasn't advocating for or against

But if you wanna try and spin all those factors to satisfy your own set of beliefs, go for it.

a) its literally murder. you can see its alive and moving
b) its population control/genocide instituted and pushed by kikes as another way of keeping birth rates down
c) it promotes degeneracy and removes "consequences" (youd be pregnant and stuck with a child out of wedlock for being a whore previously, now its a trip to the clinic)

So allowing abortion, while good at keeping blacks in check in America, actually leads to corruption and degredation of moral standards, promotes degeneracy in females, promotes whorish behaviour in general, and, ultimately, is murder.

Explain where I span anything

You kinda need an egg to fertilize before your sperm becomes human life. Just putting that out there for you.

otherwise having periods would also be murder, right????

You can drop the smart ass attitude now.

o
If the american nigger wants to kill her baby then I'm not going to get in her way.
I just don't want to pay for it.
I don't want to be guilt tripped for not paying for it either.. I don't want to be called racist because blacky thinks whitey is the one killing them when it's their mom's killing their babies..

That goes for white niggers too...
NO SUBSIDIZED ABORTIONS AND NO WELFARE... consequence driven living, you die in the gutter if you suck at life, that's how it works.

Refugees are not people born into my own culture or of my own people. I’m not sure why you think those things are Relatable.
I was talking about why Mozart and di Vinci are undesirables who proved to leave a big positive impact in their wake. And why only having children out of cookie cutter situations would inhibit the great variety of the West. Not that we need more refugees or stepfordwives cookie cutter people.

We need to devise a weapon that can kill a fetus from the outside that would cause no mortal damage to the woman. If this weapon existed, it would not be murder. Assualt at best. I would think some sort of direct charge such as a defibulator would be enough to stop the fetus heart. There are probably more effecient weapons that we should make. I'm going to post this on /k/.
>This kills the coal burning roastie.

If not at conception, or at birth, then when exactly does life begin?

And no, we're not talking about evolution dumbass. We're talking about a womb, obviously.

If a slut doesn't like babies, she shouldn't be having sex.

There are moral and pragmatic arguments against murder.

>I've never really understood why abortion is "bad".
>but that's more or less just a fallacious argument that appeals to human emotion
Understanding of anything being "bad" for any reason other than because God says so, is an emotion, retard.
>pregnancies matter but abortions don't
This is a cognitive dissonance necessary only for female convenience. pic related

> After accounting for confounding factors, abortion was not a statistically significant predictor of subsequent anxiety, mood, impulse-control, and eating disorders or suicidal ideation.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3929105/

> Psychological consequences of abortion have considerably been neglected. Several barriers made findings limited. Different types of psychological side effects, however, experienced by the study population require more intensive attention because of chronic characteristic of psychological disorders, and women's health impact on family and population health.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3395931/

What did they mean by this?

> not people born into my own culture or of my own people
Neither are blacks. Neither are whores and ne'er-do-wells who can't support a kid.

>Mozart
Mozart was a child prodigy from an excellent and famous musical family. What the fuck are you talking about?

How do you consider a fetus to be anything other than human? Do you not understand the definition of fetus? I looked it up and it even says an unborn human baby. Holy shit you must be retarded. I will take it further than the definition and use science to say that unique human DNA is present in a fertilized egg. Even if the egg fails to implant and dies off naturally which happens a lot, it was still unique human DNA. That means that it is human and individual you tard. We all have unique dna. My DNA will only ever exist in me. It existed the moment the sperm got into the egg. Abortion is the destruction of human life because all life is DNA at the most basic level. You are willfully ignorant and evil. Change your ways or God will judge you accordingly.

>let’s terminate life because I was too stupid to get implanon
yeah no, 2 years cum resistance, it’s in your body, u can’t forget. no periods etc. if u wanna be a hoe or a good partner you would be on implanton.

Because let’s face it the average 18-30 year old girl is getting cummed in multiple times a day ( sorry if u don’t get to participate in that )

Basically abortion is dumb as fuck

I specifically consent to a situation that puts your dumb leaf body in my airplane. Suddenly I get tired of having in my plane just bringing me down, harshing my buzz and all. So I evict you from the plane with no chute cuz fuck the consequences of my specific actions right? I know that my actions literally brought you into my plane but fuck it, it is my plane and so you had to get out when i said and your splattered corpse isnt murder it was my choice.

>and if left alone it will
if left alone, it will dry out and leave a stain.

If nurtured by a willing human body, it may become a baby.

If you want to draw a line at 'zygote', ok, I don't care.

Still haven't changed my mind about abortion though. Did you think it would?

if you play around with definitions, you can get any answer you wish.

So if I give you all those points, and still support a persons right to choose, do you see that there are different opinions out there, which are valid?

>die in the gutter if
I really like that there aren't dead bodies lying around everywhere. I like the idea of not killing people for being dumb.

Unpopular, I know, but when one doesn't want to kill/starve their neighbours, it comes with consequences.

If the slut was as smart as you, she wouldn't have any problems.

Since she isn't, we have to deal with reality as it is, not as you wish it was.

This is why I don't get into airplanes without a clear contract of carriage and tariff schedule. I also don't get into cars with people I don't trust, for the same reason.

Beethoven. Not Mozart. Sorry that is my mistake. I was referring to being deaf and still composing musical masterpieces.

I’m American so I don’t know how you think blacks aren’t part of my culture. I can’t drive down the road without seeing blacks in some form of advertising or even walking down the street. I work with blacks from time to time. And people who can’t support kids are definitely my culture. I was raised by a single mother. I don’t think she made great decisions but my community is at a positive gain from me. My point is that just because people don’t fit into the ideal childhood means they have different experiences and if you’re smart you will use that to your advantage.

Abortion is a very easy thing to argue. Liberals just substitute intensity and indignation when they lose that argument, and conservatives cuck in fear, so the liberal comes out on top with a failed argument.

The key is not to cuck, not to change the subject BEFORE the point is resolved, and to hammer it out, triggering those fragile little liberals until they shatter.

You learn the basics. You learn the difference between an embryo and a fetus so they cannot throw you off on semantics, as these pseudo-intellectuals tend to do. Both are human life. If not, then when exactly does it become human? Liberal brain crash.

Rape does not give you the right to murder.
What exact medical condition necessitates an abortion? Why not a c-section smartass?

If ur old enough to fuck ur old enough to have children. Blame the teen slut's parents. In fact just abort her parents.

If you have a right to evict a baby from ur body, why don't I have a right to evict you from my private jet mid flight???

Stupid liberals.

I'm just asking a simple question; when exactly does a fetus become human?

And stupidity does not justify murder. I can't stand before a judge and prosecutor and argue that I was too dumb to know that shooting a person in the head is usually fatal, therefore I should go free.

Go figure genius

>I can’t drive down the road without seeing blacks in some form of advertising or even walking down the street.
>The hymiewood putting non-whites on everything means we're all the same
>This is a good thing
>I was raised by a single mother.
>"different experiences" (diversity is our strength)
>I hate homogenous high-trust societies in which everyone is prosperous (stepford wives utopia)

Why are you here?

Abortion isn't bad. It's just a bunch of religious people getting their panties in a twist, because they find it morally outrageous.

>If you don't see where killing an indefensible fetus is wrong, then we have different brains, perhaps you're a woman?
But it's not a human being.

No leaf you misunderstand. Babies cant consent or sign contracts. So you chugged too much nigger cum and then passed out at a party. Dont deny that you do this allll the time. Then i took you into my plane and flew off. My actions brought you there. But then u wake up and start vomiting cum on my upholstery and bitching about waiting months for the universal healthcare to come back with results on ur aids test. And so i then throw ur ass outa the plane. But that isnt murder cuz its my plane right? Dont b ignorant. There is no defending the murder of the unborn.

>If you have a right to evict a baby from ur body, why don't I have a right to evict you from my private jet mid flight???
I think you DO have that right. Though there may be laws which disagree with me. Since I don't own a private jet, I haven't considered it.
>when exactly does a fetus become human?
It doesn't matter. Both sperm and egg are 'human'. Full-term pregnancy is also human.

What I'm saying is, it doesn't matter to me that it is human. What does matter is the hosts right to her person. Every woman everywhere has the right to abort. Via suicide if no other options present.

I think it's better with medical supervision than without it, I guess.
So you would abduct a fagot, take him on your plane to harvest his bile-cum, then, once you have it, 'evict' him?

You are a moral example for someone, that's for sure.

Faggot.

ill deem u not raised properly and abort u right now faggot, how about that.

Jews and feminist support it, do you really need to ask why??

Lol. You cannot defend your position. Change your ways leaf. God is infinitely merciful. It is not too late.

>Being outraged over murdering innocent infants is only a religious argument

>I've never really understood why abortion is "bad".

In most modern countries it is completely unnecessary. These unborn children will have enough to eat and medical access. The only reason they are aborted is because the women want to live decadent lifestyles. In general being a profligate is a bad thing.

I haven't had my 'position' challenged, since everyone is arguing against things I didn't say.

That 'right to evict' is pretty universal. Every animal has it.

I don't mind if someone tries to rescue an aborted fetus, but don't want to force a woman to bring it to term.

Tell me...what should become of all these un-aborted fetuses? Will you take them in and give them a good rearing?

I do not think you’re understanding. I do support ethnostate for those that want them in America. Utopia was written by a guy who was burning ’herotics’ at the stake. Stepfordwives seem incredibly boring. I don’t hate homogenous highbtrust societies it just seems like you’ve romanticized them beyond what it would realistically deliver. And I never said we are all the same. But I do think people having different dispositions and different experiences is a god thing. It does take all types of personalities to make a successful society. I don’t think being raised by a single mother is the death sentence you seem to think it is and a better solution to killing the babies and making society desensitized to that is to raise them. They will face different challenges than kids with a nuclear family in tact but that’s not a entirely bad thing.

>Tell me...what should become of all these un-aborted fetuses? Will you take them in and give them a good rearing?
It's a mother and a family's duty to raise that child you total fucking degenerate. Do you even know what the word responsibility means?

You do not have a right to evict when your actions brought them there. Universally there would be some sort of arbitration and compromise. The entire legal system is about dealing with the consequences of your actions. How do you not get it? You are being obtuse. I'm really not surprised. From a leaf.

Also how the fuck is a sperm or egg human. Can a sperm grow up to be an adult without an egg? Can an egg grow up and develop without sperm? You are not thinking properly. Less cum in your diet faggot.

"Fetus"=human "aborting fetus"= murdering human. Sperm/egg ≠ not human.

I do, and I know several people who have had abortions. I would not wish their 'mothering' on anyone.

You want to stop the abortions, but what you really want is to force other people to be like you.

Responsibility is for the responsible. Would you kill all the rest?>Can a sperm grow up to be an adult without an egg? Can an egg grow up and develop without sperm?
Can a fetus grow up and develop without a mother?

I'm saying that it is human the moment you say it is. That doesn't change my mind about abortion being something I would let a woman choose for herself.
ok, so how would this fetus fare in your responsibility utopia? Would it be able to pay for itself? Or do you admit that it only lives by the good grace of others?

>I heart single moms
>blacks are our people too
>spice of life
>You're like an old witch hunter!

There is literally not a single argument you're making that couldn't justify the multicult leftist world project. The fact that you're buying into the "You wouldn't want to be a boring stepford wife would you goy?" shit is evidence of the fact you are either a shill or have not thought through what you're saying.

Your opinion on their 'mothering' skills is meaningless, as the child's right to exist trumps your critique of their mother's potential child rearing qualities. What you're really arguing for is eugenics: I don't think this person will do well as a mother therefore murder the child. That's fine but it's best not to dress that up as something different. Just be honest and say you want to kill kids you don't think will grow up how you want them to.

>I don't think this person will do well as a mother therefore murder the child.
You missed my point. Maybe you were answering someone else...threads are complicated.

I suggested that I would rather leave the decision with the person who owns the womb. (but that was clear. As clear as the fact that you have to twist my words to create an 'argument')

Fuck you are dense. A fetus is human so you missed the point of the sperm or egg thing. And a fetus can be born and raised by someone other than a mom. Just say you are ok with no consequences for actions and ok with murder. We get it. U r ok with murdering the most helpless among us.

And some of us dont care what a woman chooses. We just want the medical practice of abortion banned. Doesnt mean we r therefore forcing women to remain pregnant and go to term. She can fly somewhere else and get one. Just dont want the practice going on sanctioned by our government.

Witches were the first abortion clinics during medieval times.

You must be new here, progess is not done without a side effect, the best way to stop dumb teenagers having kids and raising them poorly is to make it a big problem, a life destroying problem, so that no one will want the chance of it happening, abortion just makes it so they can keep having sex and killing children so that they don't need to raise someone, basically it's a choice between solving the problem with a huge initial loss or letting it go and watching as it evolves.

>medieval times
During those times people committed strait infanticide. Or they sent them to "children farms" which usually meant they were thrown of a cliff. The image just made it easier to let go.

>I suggested that I would rather leave the decision with the person who owns the womb
So if I owned the gun and wanted to shoot your friend would you leave the decision with me? Or would you try and step in and stop me? Inb4 b-but a fetus isn't a human!!!!!!, it objectively is cuck.

At the end of the day this argument will just go round in circles until you realise you're carrying out the work of Satan himself by denying the most innocent of all life forms the right to life. I wish you the best of luck on your journey of life

LMAO
a 4 year old child will die and leave a stain if left alone you dumb fucks
aborters get the rope too

>redpill me on abortion
Abortion was bad, when they wanted taxes to pay for abortion. Now that fetus organs and stem cells are sold for transplants, WOMEN get PAID to have abortions, and they just keep spreading their legs year round. Best thing ever for the economy.

>A lot of people doing abortions are young people that aren't mature enough to properly raise their kids,

Then they shouldn't be fucking. Stop taking consequence away from people and let them grow into adults.

I'm saying it IS human - just like you keep insisting.

I am ok with allowing women to remove anyone they find inside them. Why does that bother you so much? Are you often inside women without permission?

If you feed someone once, are you obligated to feed them forever?

It sounds like you are of that mind.

Your country started feeding foreign starving people. Do you think your country should now be required to keep feeding them?

Oh, wait...you are from the UK, so I guess that answers my question.

If you want to bring back capital punishment, then you can push for that.

I doubt that it will fly in a democracy such as you have created for yourself, but that's how your gov't works.

Redpill you say? It kills more niggers than every other cause of death combined.

Abortions are witchcraft.

"Question XI.

That witches who are Midwives in Various Ways Kill the Child Conceived in the Womb; and Procure an Abortion; or if they do not this; Offer New-born Children to Devils"

So it doesn't matter if it's human or alive to you, just kill it because the woman has right to be a whore without consequences?
Kys.

Noone is ever "mature enough" to raise kids. That maturity comes with the experience and burden of the child.

What drives most people to abortion is either lack of financial support, or selfishness in the way that they don't want their lives burdened with the responsibility of someone else, and were too shortsighted, stupid, ignorant or just didnt care enough to use contraception.

This was rare. The normal way was to throw a baby off a cliff, leave it in the forest, or some "witch" would take it away and do the dirty work.

That is exactly how science works.
You seem to be the one basing your worldview on stupid emotions.

There is nothing scientific about your statement. Rather, you seem deluded by your language. The fact your brain has been shaped to either assign the term "human" to something or not with nothing inbetween doesn't mean shit.

Again, the DEFINITION of a word is not something you can draw conclusions from. That only makes you a slave to your language and anyone who ever made a change within it. This is why newspeak works.

There is unique human DNA in your sperm and the skin you shed daily as well. Do you consider these objects worthy of human treatment?

It becomes gradually more human as it develops consciousness upon its birth. The very reason killing is bad is that it goes against a conscious being's will over itself.

I haven't yet seen an argument against abortion that's not a logical fallacy:

>Look at those feet! Doesn't it look like a tiny human?
Unfounded emotions. A corpse has human features as well. Can you kill a corpse? No. Because it lacks consciousness already.
>It's called a human. Killing humans is bad.
Why is it bad? Because you rob someone of everything against their will. Does a fetus have a will? No. It's not even on par with a dog yet. Bacteria, perhaps.
>Muh immortal souuul
Here you confuse the the software running on your hardware with some separate entity, that is either there or not there (again, your sense of language controlling you). A soul may exist in your experience of the world, but not in the realm of physics, and is most certainly not created by one cell absorbing another cell.

Well Said!

You deserve to die , Where are you located?

When I see this I am Happy that some abortion providers are killed

Murder is illegal. Look up "the characteristics of life" and you'll see it fits all categories (besides maybe reproduction but if that doesn't count, then technically you're not actually living until you hit puberty). Also it's literally killing a person for the point of money. Unless you're a Natsoc (like a good portion of Cred Forums), you should see something wrong with that.

Abortions are a lot safer now, than they were back in Jesus' day, and he didn't stop them at all. He even healed some prostitutes. Any true person of faith, knows that life of the body begins and ends with breath. It says so in the book of Genesis 2:7

God knows that our bodies are dust. A fetus is not a soul, God told us so in Jeremiah 1:5. He knew you, before your body was conceived.
You are an eternal soul, not a piece of flesh.

An aborted fetus never had sin, because it was not born. Men are born with sin (citation needed) therefore those bore require salvation, through Jesus Christ, but the unborn, needs no salvation for it is without sin. The aborted reside with the Father in heaven, Amen

Black nationalists are white nationalists natural ally. Black multi culturalists are whites multi culturalist natural ally. I don’t want to say there is nothing wrong with being a single mom because there is. But single parenthood isn’t the kiss of absolute failure either. And different situations do create different people which is a nessicity for life. Anyways if you want a stepford wife just buy a sex doll with ai. Have Alexa tell the roomba to vacumme your house and Uber eats can deliver. Alexa can do all of your shopping and that’s almost like having the ideal stepford wife. I mean I personally enjoy people of different backgrounds as in raised by single moms, raised in a rock tour, raised by small Christian cult in the south, raised by a nudist colony, or raised in a hippy commune in Oregon. I find all of these people have interesting and different perspectives. I call on each for different things. Sometimes I just want a different perspective. Which is also why I come to Cred Forums I like the different perspectives. I am agains abortion because I value people of different backgrounds. That doesn’t mean I completely discount pic related.

>I get that some people can interpret it as "killing someone", but that's more or less just a fallacious argument
Why is it fallacious?

Abortion is not sanctioned by God fucking demon.

It's not efficient, proactive, cost effective, or racially advantageous. Eugenics requires sterilization.

Read:
"Sterilization for Human Betterment: A Summary of Results of 6,000 Operations in California, 1909-1929"
by E. S. Gosney and Paul Popenoe

>It becomes gradually more human as it develops consciousness upon its birth.
What is the threshold for being considered murder though?

>he didn't stop them at all
He never stopped anyone from murdering anyone, yes. Thus murder is A-ok. Shit, he didn't even keep the Jews from murdering Him.

While we're at it, the only thing he actually DID stop outright was probably the incident with the Jew merchants in the temple of Jerusalem. Therefore, literally everything else in the Bible, including faggotry and stealing, is good to go.

>A lot of people doing abortions are young people that aren't mature enough to properly raise their kids, which will just result into poverty and / or a failed upbringing, right?
Then those people aren't mature enough to be having sex and should be punished.

>threshold
There is no scientific threshold, not in the absolute sense, nor in the sense where we can calculate this with any level of certainty. This is precisely why you can't have abortions at all, since not only can you not determine if someone is actually a person, if you make any sort of guess, you can't even determine the probability that you're correct, so you can't determine if your number of false negatives is within acceptable parameters.

Fosters a cavalier attitude towards sexual relations and pair bonding.

I expected you to grab the low hanging fruit, but you went and got a ladder to cherry pick from my argument, the least relevant of what I said.

If you are so focused on your neighbors' wives' vaginas, ye should pluck yer sinful eyes.

noice

My missus is pregnant and i find this deeply disturbing. Anyone who aborts a child should be burned at the stake

Blessings and peace be upon your wife's child.
Raise it as your own, and protect it from those pedo royals over there.

Abortion isn't bad. Keeps the gene pool clean of birth defects and shitty parents raising shitty children.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMDRopXHfaY

Abortion = Murder
"thou shalt not kill" -ten commandments

Its a sin that's why its bad .
your'll go to hell for sin.

t. christian.

I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Thanks user.

>a fetus is the earliest stage of a human, it's before it's able to take care of itself

Leave a newborn alone in the wilderness and see how well it's able to 'fully take care of itself'

I'm guessing you believe in post-birth abortions too?

How is it not killing someone? If you didn’t take the action of abortion the baby would keep growing until they become a fully formed human being. Abortion stops that process in its tracks. If you ask any fully grown human would you rather your parents aborted you? Majority of people would say no. A baby can’t say no yet.

How fucking autistic do you have to be to not understand why some people find abortion a horrible thing?

Even if you don't personally think that you should be able to understand their point of view.

Abortion makes me sad my cousin and good friend were nearly aborted because their parents were so young when having them I’m telling you right now I am happy they didn’t get aborted

Breath/born synonym of fertilization by the language of the time

You honestly wouldn't even know if they did. Would have been dust in the wind.

>being this new

this cunt gets it

>"thou shalt not kill" -ten commandments

An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen
-ten commandments

Sperm and eggs are different than say, snot. Snot we would determine to not be "oh so" important, so to speak, than human reproduction, for example, like the sperm and egg. Snot isn't going to incubate inside of our nose and then sprout another human being. This is why we consider sperm and egg to be importance, because we are human and we value one another. Humans like to use random mammals that give themselves abortions as reason to kill their child, but aren't miscarriages just abortions? Use your brain. Why are there 2 words to describe the same thing? Natural miscarriages are normal, no one is protesting miscarriages. But to get out of bed, stretch, think highly of yourself while you walk down to the abortion clinic, have the state pay for you to kill your healthy kid, then walk away and grab some ice cream is a HELL of a lot different. THAT is murder.
>There is literally no reason for abortion

A fetus is both human being and spiritual being at conception. The soul is embodied at the moment of conception, just as is the potentiality for the fetus becoming a fully developed adult. Your argument about hardware and software implies a creator; where does hardware and software originate?

LMFAO

>you're just using words that mean things!!! thus you're wrong!!!

kill urself

>Still haven't changed my mind about abortion though. Did you think it would?

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA YOU GOT HIM SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't about killing babies, its about normalising casual sex, taking away the intimacy and connection between partners and pair-bonding.

The end result of this is the same it always is, men at the bottom of the ladder get no sex and have no incentive to work harder and contribute to society to get sex.

Wrong. That's exactly what we should do...

>a baby must die because I can’t bear to see a roastie have her life of partying interrupted

>If you don't see where killing an indefensible fetus is wrong, then we have different brains,
God says some fetuses are wicked in the womb. Are you calling God a liar?

>Sin against God.
You must be mistaken. Gods' OK with killing newborns to teach pharoah a lesson.

>MURDERING MY CHILD
Isn't that illegal?

>abortion shouldn't be allowed, therefore
The Bible says anyone who causes a miscarriage should pay a few shekels to the husband for what he lost. It's on the Semitic list of things that can be purchased.

let's for a moment assume that you''re right, and that a woman holding her breath for a few moments, resulting in a bloody discharge of a parasite is murder.

Now, consider that to sin in ones heart, is the same as to have committed the act.

Just having considered the possibility of killing, is a sin.

OK, now have a look at this
"for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

this makes it pretty clear that god is gonna fuck that fetus up, because his mom was an athiest.

do you really think her saying "Jesus died for me" 3 times, and splashing some vatican tap water, the pedophiles washed their hands in, is going to save her soul from God's curse upon generations of her bloodline?

One of my teachers in high school got pregnant and then found out she had cancer. Had to abort the baby in order to go through chemo and such.

>a fetus is a living human being
No biologist would ever say that.
>ignorance of biology
Admitting it is a good first step.

>if you disagree with me, are you a woman?
>because if you are i'm totally going to act like thats a valid response for me to not try and debate this logically because I have no argument

oh my god... girls be scared of sex is a good thing? you fucking cuck just because you cant get laid you dont want anyone to

btw your wife isnt going to be a virgin user KYS

>Life doesn't begin at birth.
New life has for 7000 years of recorded history
>Life doesn't begin at conception.
Aye.

nah it's okay if it's done before the third trimester

>Toxic feminity