We wuz kangz irl

So a literal kang is coming to my school soon and a professor offered us extra credit if we went to go listen to him talk.
there will probably be a q and a at the end, is there anything i can bring up to rustle some jimmies?

pic related is the dude. his name is runoko rashidi and he talks about how africans were the original egyptians, asians, native americans etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=IF4y3C7Bejw
youtube.com/watch?v=vbV9WgdNWuE&t=796s
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4awYrV4qM&t=541s

bumping own thread. i need help anons

>there will probably be a q and a at the end, is there anything i can bring up to rustle some jimmies?
>How long have you been a kang?
>What have you done to improve your nation since colonialism in [insert year here]?
>What is the mortality rate for children under 5 in your nation? And what policies have you implemented to improve this metric?
>Israel has the right of return for Jews, does your have something similar for blacks here in America?
these should get the noggin' joggin'

Wow, I left out so many words.

not bad. I feel like any question that shines a negative light on anything african will be answered with something along the lines of
>white devils made this happen

turn up for the extra credit, sleep through the speech

if my professor isnt there to confirm who goes, i plan on just dipping out early

>runoko rashidi
Just googled him. He's not a fucking king.
>Who would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?
All of my previous questions rested on the assumption that he was really a king.
Because he's a advocate (of sorts), just bring up questions that highlight the failure of his advocacy.
>How many people visit your website?
>Have you ever been to Africa?
>How are you ideas received in Africa?

how about
how can you all be kings, when a kingdom generally has just one king?

What kind of school invites this fraud?

an american school

>How are you ideas received in Africa?

Those are good!
If he starts bullshitting you can easily pin him by asking where, when and who?

i meant kang as in hes the type of black person to talk about how black people accomplished everything in human history and are egyptian decendants, not like an actual african king, my bad user
a shitty liberal one

I agree, I was thinking about asking how his ideas have been received by other historians or scientists since they seem pretty out there and ridiculous

I just remembered this.
>What is your H-index?
H-index is a popularity metric from scholars.

What you should say:

"So what you be sayin' is....you was kangz?"

I would honestly pay to see the question and his reaction to that.

>Can you explain to my pea brain, how Israel was able to transform a desert into a land of nuts and butter?

I just want to apologize for my nigger-tier typing. I'm not fully woke just yet. Late night last night

ask him why blacks deserve reparations when the slaves were bought from blacks and paid for in the first place

niggers truly are evolution's mistake

Show him the dickwashing pic, the "my ancestor" pic, the Book Of Gates, and the murals of Ramesses against the Nubians.

>Runoko Rashidi
He's literally been everywhere on the planet. Maybe try listening and you can learn something

See what his credentials actually are, and then "innocently" challenge them. Like some other user has said. Like how do actual Egyptologist think of his theories.

I guess if says anything overly outrageous you could say something like "I bet you believe Wankada is real to".

Ask him why he didn't help the Jews during the Holocaust.

Why are you being incentivized to platform this quack? What class op?

shout white power at the top of your lungs and throw the fucking shackles on the black cunt

All combined you practically have a thesis statement.

ask him to explain why liberia failed so hard, repeatedly. mention cannibalism in the 2000's, and conscripting 8-12 year olds. look up the highest aids infested countries in the world, and pick any of the top 10 also. should be an easy one for you. africa has a shit load of ethno states, and they are all aids ridden, child soldier having, resource squandering hell holes. which is why china has stepped in, if the niggers are going to squander the resources, china is taking full advantage of it, and nobody is talking about it. would also like to mention the lack of cognitive motor function required for swimming, but i think that one may get you in trouble. also ask why so many are fleeing to europe for welfare, instead of trying to make their own homes better. you can jewgle all of these talking points at length, their is a wealth of material on it. though you will have to get creative to find the china stuff, look at mining equipment imports. a lot of it, winds up in your pc's, phones. china produces the cheap parts, by trading shiny beads to the niggers.

its an african american studies class. i have to take one to graduate

Checking his website, he's obviously been to Africa. It looks like he takes group tours there, probably to show kangs and queens their empires of dirt.

O I am lafin

If you fail the class do you graduate?

Don't do something stupid that could jeopardize your future at that school. Leftists are incredibly vicious, especially when it comes to being mocked. One gotcha question isn't going to change anything.

if i somehow fail, i will need to either take it again or take another minority class in order to graduate.
but think of the memes user

This is the cowardly selfish attitude that makes it all possible. The personal risk outweighs the personal benefit and this is why nothing changes.

We've had enough martyrs. Pick your battles, is telling some SJW Professor that "niggers are stupid" worth losing everything? Probably not.

What are you afraid of losing ? I don't find any of it intimidating.

Just go up to the mic and say: WE
The dude will finish it.

I will laugh my ass off if OP gets in trouble

I dont know much about it but you should ask if when he says blacks were evyption is he strictly talking about nubians who were known to ne dark skinned africans or every other culture to rule egypt even the ones found to have european heritage.

If he says nubian then clarify that are you kings because nubians were the last to hold egyption royalty before steering it into the ground.

>academic
the way he stitches together history; its like watching monkeys use tools for the first time

>i need help anons
ASK THAT NIGGA WHY HE 400 lbs

ask that nigga what's up with his impulse control, and on a related matter why aint africans built a single enduring city in 3000 years?

God no!!. We never have these nutcases in Australia thank god. Americans are some of worlds biggest idiots

>muhfuggin kang Q&A
>thinks his cracker ass will be allowed to ask a question
user... I

"would you consider yourself a black supremacist or at least a conduit for black supremacy propaganda"

Ask him why isolated black tribes in Africa, who have had no contact with European culture, are still living in the Stone Age. Then ask him why there are no isolated white people still living in a Stone Age culture.

Is he a killary guy or a bernie bro? I already know he probably doesn't like Trump.

go for the extras man, you can look at him without even paying attention

Write whatever bullshit you have to regurgitate in order to pass the course. You don't have to believe in it. Regard it as an educational lesson of how fucked the US education system is that it can force people to swallow this garbage.

If you want to play provocateur then do it on your fellow students, especially ones that swallow this shit wholesale. Act dumb and try and poke holes in the course, to possibly encourage some critical thinking. You're just trying to see if there are any almonds to activate, but do not be surprised if there aren't. You will not wake any diehard leftists up at all, only experience will do that, and even then some of them are beyond saving.

Ask him what his thoughts are on the Egyptians use of slave labor.

Nothing. You'll just freeze up and punk out and all the girls will laugh at you. Then they will throw you out of class like a bum, giving you a wedgie in the process.
Better keep your mouth shut - that way people will only suspect how stupid you are.

> how do you think the upcoming Chinese colonialism of Africa will differ from historical white colonialism?
> Do you see this as a good thing?