Single handedly destroyed every right wing 'intellectual'

>single handedly destroyed every right wing 'intellectual'
>The right has lost so badly they had to invent their own league of internet bloodsports where destiny is not allowed
>The true intellectuals are on the left, look at every academic and Destiny

Truely the GOAT

Destiny somehow managed to piss off everyone on the right wing with his obnoxious and condescending style. He's one of those faggots who unironically brags about his IQ

>toddlers can consent

RIP Career

You mean the guy who sperged out about wanting to bomb Mexicans, whom he labeled, in his words, "awful people"?

>MOOOOM WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR DRUMPF? WTF MOM I HATE YOU >:(

Destiny is a horrible debater. His entire strategy can be summed up as:
>talking very fast
>talking louder than his opponent
>constantly interrupting his opponent so they can't finish their thoughts
>pulling up articles from left wing sources that support his argument, demanding that his opponent provide an article that counters his, and if the source isn't one he approves of it's automatically invalid

If he was prohibited from doing any of this shit, he wouldn't be able to debate a toddler.

BASED. Alt right kids can't handle him

Nice twitter page :)

>incest is not bad

He advocated pedophilia lol. Plus he weighs what, 120lbs? Why listen to a guy that can't lift his own bodyweight?

Is this mongrel -castizo looking- considered white in america?

Sage

Destiny isn't banned from Cred Forums, in fact I'm pretty sure it's you

Dude is like 4'9" his opinion is absolutely discarded

Trips speak the truth.

>carpet bomb mexico
>genocide mexicans
>i'm not a pedophile but
>economics?

how leftists say this retard wins any arguments when he literally sides with Cred Forums on any social issue amazes me

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

>mfw countDankula uses random youtube videos as his source
Destiny just knows how to expose these stupid fucks

What kind of a faggot unironically takes a picture like that?

>these arms
is he ill?

>Waaah they are so dishonest! They got me banned! I'm done with that corner of the internet, they aren't even human!

Destiny, the master debater. Why do his fans even make these shit threads?

accurate

>1 post by this ID
Destiny pls go away.

Destiny: Giant douche of Twitch fame, known for his epic salt output like when opponents weren't in locations that his supreme intellect calculated them to be and he wastes an ult, causing him to spew hilariously sincere anger at them for outplaying him. CNN contributor hopeful.

What I want to know is what sets Destiny apart that he actually has a fanbase who listen to him, as opposed to every other aspiring streamer. What's stopping one of us from having a channel and debating these people?

The same reason Hillary supporters are still convinced Trump is the biggest POS on the planet bar none.