youtu.be/7UMlNOVkIGI
>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4
>SoS T-Rex presser w/RoachFM Cavusoglu 2/16/18
youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2018/02/19/apples-recent-iphone-update-removes-easter-from-calendar/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis
theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=PdAKoRTA4ms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-15
youtube.com/watch?v=vavP11_rnMw
youtu.be/5K8cmaJVi38
amgreatness.com/2018/02/19/understanding-california-mind/
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo
youtube.com/watch?v=dphY75Zmdns
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politics/mueller-investigation-kushner-foreign-financing-efforts/index.html
rushordertees.com/my-account/your-design/MjMzMDk3NA==
youtube.com/watch?v=YllG_9cN9Aw
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00314617
twitter.com/srl/status/965674719595978752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She fucking won.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

MAGA

Our lives override your right to own a rifle.

the protag. Who's a little boy

Kek.

Please, Mr. President, don't fuck us with gun control.

AWOO, GENTLEMEN

no she didn't.
Review the victory conditions.

>Hillary will win, I can feel it in my bones

It depends who's immigrating.

And she got beat by Donald Trump at that

Looks like CIA is recruiting them young these days. This kid is glowing.

If you can make a gun in your garage, why are you so opposed to a ban on selling assault rifles?

Who else /gettingtheredicksucked/ while posting here ?

Shall not be infringed.

Just because we can, doesn't mean we should have to.

Greetings from the Submarine Force Museum in Groton CT.

Jej that's pretty good. Nice to see more KD/MF Cred Forumsacks

>breitbart.com/tech/2018/02/19/apples-recent-iphone-update-removes-easter-from-calendar/

Finally! Thanks Apple :)

>people tried to tell me today that the floridian mutt goblin was white
>BUT HIS SKIN IS WHITE SO LIKE HES WHITE
nuke us already

when chad walks in the gym.webm

What's an "assault riffle"?

They take them to work on MI6 at highschool/college.

>1
Ask them if Japanese people are white then.

Murder is already illegal, sweetie

>Old lady loses a bet and gets fucked

That old bitch is dead now lol

My fucking sides!

What even is an assault rifle?

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned the Trump administration not to “play with fire” as he lashed out at the U.S. over what he described as its “provocative” support for autonomy-seeking Kurds in Syria, while urging US troops in the area of Al-Tanf to "leave immediately."

>“Inside the Al-Tanf zone, which the Americans unilaterally declared under their protection, and inside the refugee camp jihadists are regularly reported to recover strength. On several occasions they conducted raids from there into other territory of the Syrian Arab Republic. This zone must be shut down immediately,” the Russian minister said.

>“This is what we see in Syria, this is what we see in Yemen, and even the latest developments around the Palestinian issue, including Washington’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s exclusive capital, are to a large extent caused by the very same anti-Iranian bias,” Lavrov explained. “Both attitudes pose a risk of further damaging the situation in the region, which is already very pitiful.”

It’s what AR in AR15 stand for, moron.

Almost brings a tear to the eye

That's one kid getting a scholarship from George Soros.

The bitch STOLE the primary from Sanders, the only thing she WON was the lying thief Olympics.

So US students are going to celebrate Hitler's birthday on April 20 by walking out of their mandatory Holocaust classes? Der Fuhrer would be proud!

>going full chimp

#GoBackToAfrica #Let'sCreateWakanda #Let'sGoBack

>Steininger

Someone should ironically stab that faggot.

KEK
E
K

Bring it, fucking niggers

Not true faggot. AR stands for armalite. So again WTF is an "assault riffle" because it's something that doesn't even exist. A complete liberal fabrication. Go KYS

Why dont we side with based Iranian mullahs and clerics?

>tfw when Homeland unintentionally redpills millions

>Both went golfing days after a tragedy

Dude, it stands for "auto-loading rifle"

>Implying millions watch Homeland.

what's your museum do?

I never knew Cunton had a twin.

*barks in your path*

SHALL

>AR15 isn’t real, it’s a farey tail made by liberals

Thus always to Trips?

You fucking retard take that gadsen flag off you shameful fucking faggot

Isn't The Root basically /nogpol/ except not effective in meatspace?

Aka, assault rifle

Like actual barking?

Nope, it stands for Armalite

>anti-Iranian bias
Gee I wonder why that exists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis
theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

You know, if I didn't have anything to live for I would just make a huge bomb out of house hold items and blow up CNN headquarters or something.

Whatever I use, it would have to be stuff that no one could ever try to ban.

>kinda like...oh I don't know a huge fucking airplane?
Gee, it's almost like the intent to kill is what is bad. Not an inanimate object. If we didn't learn that from 9/11. Then god damn dude
Wowee.

The Root is a thing by the onion, like click hole.

Is it? I can't find any formal documentation on that.

The bald eagle is a virgen compared to the Australian Wedge tail eagle

Too smart to win ?

I see the Russians are pissed we pushed their shit in last week.

Yes, do display your feral and subhuman nature even more.

>we were a few thousand apathetic suburban and rural retards away from Hillary being pictured
fucking nightmare fuel

What is an assault riffle. Tell me.

Our poor blacks can’t even use an app without getting shot. How do we get rid of this gun violence!? Do something, Blumpf!

Golden eagles regularly prey on mid sized deer
youtube.com/watch?v=PdAKoRTA4ms

That's because he's taking a piss on your boot and telling you it's raining. AR stands for Armalite Rifle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-15

Awoo

I can't save you.

Uh, autoloader rifles have existed since rh 19th century. Assault rifle isn't a real thing and even the most loose definition requires full auto.

Goddamn Pepe can make a lot of shit.

Just like Hilldog did

>Woof, woof!

So pissed they refuse to acknowledge the fact that hundreds of Russians died.

Me. Your mum could suck the chrome off a Harley Davidson m8.

Really? I thought it was total non satire

Uh, no. It stands for Annihilation Rifle. Check the design history and you'll see.
It was designed by Eugene Striker, Jim Killemall, and Bob Frag.

at least she lived long enough to see Trump assume office

Howdy partners. I went horseriding today(great place to meet chicks)

Do it niggers. I dare I want you to.

>4chins more popular then cable media
>4chins is the Jews now

Dam Dems...

funny thing is that high taxes, high real estate prices, and low wages are forcing lots of mexicans and blacks to leave california

a study came out that says that you need to make roughly $110,000/year to buy a new home in California

lel. the average hispanic in america makes roughly ~40,000

good going, libtards

Checked, this reminds me of the one where where a guy (white I think) was selling his shoes on craigslist, nog customer robs him and runs away, so he runs him over with SUV. I know he got sent to prison sadly, not sure if it was murder charge or something else.

Why is Australia just so great

WHERE MY Q-DAWGS AT? BARK IT UP, NIGGA!
youtube.com/watch?v=vavP11_rnMw

>leftists shill the "you don't need guns the police will protect you" argument for years
>FBI admits they turned a blind eye to some fag planning on wasting some schoolkids because they're too busy investigating facebook ads
I feel so safe now leftists, let me turn in my guns right away

Happy POTUS day PTG

Our right for self defence overrides your grabber tendencies

Why would the company who pioneered the invention of the weapon platform put their name in the model.
That would be like the f in f150 meaning "ford".

>how California neglects to mention that even its wealth is entirely self-absorbed by the entertainment and its sanctuary is nothing but room, board and protection from the cartels in exchange for slave labor from impoverished illegal immigrants
Gets me every time.

Is it fake? I found it on kikebook.

>Golden eagles
The Rescuers?

Where am I?

Funniest night of the year
youtu.be/5K8cmaJVi38

>lel. the average hispanic in america makes roughly ~40,000

implying they dont have 10 people in one house though

It's weak compared to the Haast. This thing killed people.

The illegals will basically live in fucking huts there. This guy gives a good rundown on that, among other things.

>amgreatness.com/2018/02/19/understanding-california-mind/

how does that sound work? here in Texas when you ride you ride with yourself and whoever you bring along.

That's why they rent a two-bedroom apartment in the ghettos and cram 15 Mexicans inside them.

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Call them out

Guess why the Haast ain't around no more, genius? It fucked with the wrong biped.

bald eagle looks way cooler than p much any bird

that other thing looks like aids

Immigration creates wealth for companies by cheap labor
cheap labor creates poverty with bankrupts the state

Probably. He looks too old for 98.

>posting satire as real

(you) posted the wrong pic
Happy Birthday to this future president from hillary clinton

have you ever heard anyone who wasnt a retard say "assault shotgun" or "assault machinegun"

15 Mexicans is still only one family

Reminds me of pic related.
Also of course it's real, everything on the Internet is real.

Yes, this will teach us white bois. Bark like dogs at us. How will we ever recover..

fucking shit, that too

>libs are blaming RUSSIA for Al Franken quitting now

jesus fucking christ.

Wrong

Honest question, do any of u who frequent 8kek or Daily stormer or any of those really nazi message boards ever notice obviously mentally ill people?

>It's not like I LIKE chad or anything, I just talk about him constantly and I know more about him than I do myself

Russia just wants to replace USAs lordship over the region. They will never stop whining until they control the oil.

But we could have trained those things to attack niggers. Big attack birds. Well, at least America get use cougars now.

>I went horseriding today

A wonderful experience, isn't it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo

Yeah kinda
same I'm guessings

that's very true, asians do that too.

but what about latinos that want a middle class life away from the ghettos and barrios?

libtards are causing a brain drain by pushing out middle class blacks and latinos and bringing in uneducated masses

>mfw California brainlet state meme

Probably. I think that's his famous chain smoker headshot shooped

I don't know why does everyone call Kleenex Kleenex? Lol that's pretty dumb to call a product by the name of your company. What a bunch of dummy heads.

Someone post the compilation from twitter of liberals having wet dreams about Trump

>Gun control advocates proposes that firearms must be regulated by the State
>But simultaneously hold the view that Trump is literally the worse president in history and the next Hitler
I honestly don't understand how they can reconcile their political views. Either they believe people are too stupid and corrupt to handle firearms, or they believe the State is somehow so moral and virtuous, created from a different fabric of humanity, that somehow makes them immune to the stupidity and corruption that plagues the rest of us.

We are making more oil than the sandniggers. We're selling oil to Arabs now.

No! This can't be happening!
We're in charge here!

Trump said assault shotgun in October 2016, genius

>DMX
I just don't know, man.

>No one wants our political system to fail more than Russian President Vladimir Putin does, and our powerlessness on guns hardly enhances our democracy’s image to the world. It is worth revisiting reports last spring in Time magazine and The Post about the relationships that Russians close to their government are cultivating with the U.S. gun lobby as part of the outreach by pro-Putin forces to the far right.

>And Peter Stone and Greg Gordon of McClatchy reported in January that the FBI “is investigating whether a top Russian banker with ties to the Kremlin illegally funneled money to the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump win the presidency.”

>Wherever this Russia story goes, we already know that the NRA and its political servants are immobilizing our government on one of the gravest problems confronting us. What would we say about any other country that watched its children gunned down again and again and did absolutely nothing?

You didn’t think we’d find the Russian connection, did you? Nice try, Drumpfies! We will find Russian connections in everything you do!

Here is some examples of blatant sick minds on that other slide thread posted here.

BTFO!

>t. CIAnigger

dammit gookmoot

oh shit youre right

it just happens sometimes, same reason why all lip balm is chap stick, all search engines are used to "google" things, etc. Xerox had a real problem with it back in the day of people going to non-Xerox print shops and asking to get things "xeroxed"

>trash can overflowing
>would rather take a selfie than clean up that mess

perfect metaphor 3bh

As if there was any doubt left that this was a false flag event.

>obviously mentally ill people
Oy vey we have to get the guns away from """""mentally ill"""" people
Don't worry, goyim, to get your guns all you have to do is see a (((psychiatrist))).

Please have your medical history and voting record with you when you come for your appointment. Scheduled 6 months from now *

What's going to happen if the Democrats ever fucking recover (they won't) from the ashes Obama left them in and they rise to power again in the future?
Are they going to instantly go back to loving Russians again, or are they shitting the bed this hard because they lost to Trump?
Are they going all in?

Makes me laugh every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=dphY75Zmdns

WELL, the Queen does tax you for that land.

42% disapproved of the job he was doing before he even was in office. Liberals, everyone.

>alt-right bot network

lmao

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller's interest in Jared Kushner has expanded beyond his contacts with Russia and now includes his efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the inquiry.
This is the first indication that Mueller is exploring Kushner's discussions with potential non-Russian foreign investors, including in China.
US officials briefed on the probe had told CNN in May that points of focus related to Kushner, the White House senior adviser and son-in-law of President Donald Trump, included the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians.

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politics/mueller-investigation-kushner-foreign-financing-efforts/index.html

I thought leftists were unable to be reasoned with before, this is another level. At least before you could get them to emotionally screech with a well-placed argument, now they write absolutely everything they disagree with as RUSSIA. Trump better get around to abolishing democracy soon because you can't share a republic with tens of millions of these freaks

Sanctuary States from BATFE when?

Any time they say RUSSIAN BOTS they mean Cred Forums. Look at how they treated #draftourdaughters.

LA CREATURA DE GOBLINO

>liberals in charge of logic

the audacity of those niggers

Yeah, they made him grope women with mind control or some shit.

Who are the cunts coaching these jello brained idiots?

t h i c c

>And why would anyone need guns to fight the government? Stop being a paranoid conspiracy theorist! Also, Trump is literally Hitler and an agent of Vladimir Putin.

But what if they did?

I fucking hate those gun grabber kids.
El goblino didn't finish the job.

Take a nocturnally incandescent guess.

Interesting. Do you have a clip showing such? Also, what is an assault rifle and how does it differ from a regular rifle?

How much longer will the media trot these kids out? soon or later, even their viewers are going to get sick of seeing teenagers talking like they know the answers

Why are we giving members of our society that have not even completed their education any sort of attention?

Isn't California 7th in median income among 50 states?

Theres still a geo political game in mid east to control the resources there. If Russia could replace themselves with USA they would in a heartbeat.

I told you we should have started selling hoodies and t-shirts with this symbol so we can show people that "Russian bots" are real people, just with non-PC opinions

I told you
You could have listened
Why didn't you listen?
rushordertees.com/my-account/your-design/MjMzMDk3NA==

>the fbi knew about this kid and it has been admitted they dropped the ball really fucking badly
>"OY VEY WRONG WRONG WRONG FUCK 2A AND WHITE 'PEOPLE' "

Well if these kids wanted to lose sympathy for their dead friends, they did it

TFW all those Roy Moore women apparently died the day of the election

Australia is far less dangerous than North America.

No bears, no mountain-lions, no coyotes, no wolves, no wolverines, ect.

Pennsylvania's house districts just got redrawn so that the Democrats have evened the playing field. Parts of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia now extend into the rural districts killing the rural vote.

Gotta watch the House in these midterms, Democrats are poised to win both houses. The question is will they be able to get the majority necessary to impeach Trump.

Wait, so this wasn't put together by some autistic user?

fuck off faggots

>We're back to Based Mueller going after Kushner

Yea but the poor in the state are very poor

>e-celeb confirmed

>we're superior to white people
>we should act like fucking animals towards white people

The maps haven't even been drawn yet shillboy. Republicans will lose maybe 1 seat

This looks staged as fuck.

it's a great bonding experiment, but hard to meet people. unless you run into other riders,though that's pretty uncommon.

If only we could erase all these goddamn goblins!

No instead you just have Australians.

Australia has literal clouds of aerial migrating spiders.

NO! BAD DOG! STOP BARKING!

who /eliterussianaltrightbiohacker/ here?

LIVE:

AIR FORCE ONE TAKE OFF

Hello FBI. Your servers are getting fancy, producing digits to bait anons

MEOW MEOW

>over 666 5th avenue

are the kids even real? it's completely bullshit, it's scripted bullshit said on the MSM. they didnt hire them on the spot of the shooting. so how did they get groomed before the attack?

Yeah, nah. Its state/local political activists and/or actual sitting politicians.
This kid was probably in a wholly other building on the campus and didn't even hear the gunshots. Some Bloomberg acting motherfucker is just trying to get some national spotlight on his or her activist cause.

>Mueller wants to investigate Jared's shekels

is he going to end up like Scalia?

Literally nothing to do with the campaign. Shut this farce down.

median income is not a good indicator of overall wealth. The cost of living is notably higher here in California, to the point where in some cities a 6-figure salary is barely a living wage. While our median income may be high, our standard of living is likely lower than most other states.

CA cities are a mess; I believe our income inequality is worse than Mexico, which is rather ironic. Nevertheless, this state is a picture of what the world will look like in 50 years. Rampant poverty, miscegenation and degeneracy, while the top 1% like Silicon Valley prospers.

>democrats get power in both house and senate
>still nothing gets done
>scriptflipped.exe

It's as if no one understands that career politicians will never do anything except move at snails pace

I've been warning Cred Forums about the Fez Jew and how they pimp sick children for their money.

100% pure concentrated soy

>calling regular Americans child-murderers

I’m sure this will turn out just how you wanted, kike.

>not mental illness

Funny you say that -- some chinkleaf was arguing that Canada leaving the commonwealth made no sense a few threads back while I was arguing that we should in order to spark independence...
>really activates my almonds

yeah but 1 out of every 4 live under the poverty line

higher than any other state

Looked like a shitty version of a memeball in the thumbnail, kek

WHEELS UP IN 10 MINUTES ON BENIS

>he’s back
How did you clean your buttplug without your mom finding out?

Eh, the Overton window as a whole is shifting left because of the left's control of academia. It always seems like the left gets their agenda done anyways, albeit slowly here in the US. This country is still rather right-wing, but socialism is like the forbidden fruit that will eventually be tried.

What's on the agenda this year? Are we going to meme another Hitler rallye?

The image that got Nehlen banned from Twitter.

Must be referring to Planned Parenthood.

opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00314617

Planned Parenthood is a non profit that receives federal funding while also donating thousands to Democrats.

Right out of the dossier. They've been trying to scrub this off the Internet, but we all know how well that works.

This

> (You)
>I've been warning Cred Forums about the Fez Jew and how they pimp sick children for their money.

forgot pic

Hello fbi

we honestly have to cripple the universities

>stop holding us to our standards

>NRA murders children
wew lad

>NRA donations conceived entirely from the pockets of ordinary Americans
>"why are you running?"

Clearly to stop gun grabbers like you.

I wouldn't trust modern day Canadians to remake our country, look at the damage that the human rights code made... thank God we had guys like McDonald to set up our systems.

Thankfully we're so good looking, otherwise that might be a nightmare

CPAC in two days.

Literally the lowest form of argument. This is below ad hominem.

Stop responding

2SCWOOPS
Zharnald and you're OUT

Why does anyone care what high school kids have to say? I don’t care about your opinion if you’re under 32.

Hm...

>incoming fertilizer bomb

fuck off overly self important asshole

Guys. TempleOS makes my head hurt.

>lets keep making it harder for white and blacks to get along

They're retarded

twitter.com/srl/status/965674719595978752

Don't be dumb

Been getting a lot of use out of this lately.

Why is it so fucking hard to remove illegal aliens and unconstitutional EOs

he mad

cia nigger confirmed

Ah shit? Looking forward to that.

Why is our society and culture so devoid of beauty?
Do they think this looks good?

I said it doesn't matter. It's true that the Commonwealth has been a useless and discredited institution for at least as long as it was created (read Enoch Powell's speeches about it to understand why), but I don't see how that would do anything to help further the cause that you are try to advance.

thankyouyourtiphasbeensubmitted.png

I wish his ghost could come back and strangle the traitors.

What did they mean by this?

Those guys are small time. The people you REALLY got to watch out for are those maniacs over on /po/ on this very site. Something just doesn't fold right with those people.

t-rex

Being elbowed by every single career politician along the way doesn’t help.

That's not an argument. It's an if then question. An if then argument would be if someone is running for the Republican party then they are probably receiving money from child murderers.

Do you glow in the dark?

KEK, Chief Leaf got snubbed

>Why is our society and culture so devoid of beauty?

That's part of the marxist agenda.